Joanne Collins

LiveJournal

e-mail
 
  After. . . (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom Paris discovers that there is worse pain than betrayal. Set sometime after the Voyager episode "Ex Post Facto". The story is continued in 'One Day You Will'.
   
  The Air That I Breathe (VOY, P/K, PG)
  Harry's asleep; Tom's watching. A TrekSmut Music video.
 
  All This Time (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  A celebration of love on a very special anniversary for Tom and Chakotay. Sequel to 'Heart Hush'.
   
golden o 1997 second place award for best paris/kim
  American Pie:
How Am I Supposed To Live Without You? (VOY, P & K, R)
  "I built my world around the hope that one day we'd be so much more than friends."
   
golden o 1997 honorable mention best paris/kim
  American Pie:
American Pie (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A loss of innocence and lessons in coping. Spoilers (major and minor) for the Voyager episodes "The Chute", "Non Sequitur", "Parturition", "Caretaker", "Ex Post Facto", "Deadlock", "Heroes and Demons", "Investigations" and "Basics".
   
  American Pie:
The One (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Now that Tom and Harry have finally found each other, how will the crew react? Spoilers (both major and minor) for the Voyager episodes "The Chute", "Investigations" and "Resolutions".
   
golden o 1997 honorable mention best janeway/chakotay
  American Pie:
If Tomorrow Never Comes (VOY, P/K, J/C, NC-17, mention of rape)
  Tom wonders if Harry takes his feelings seriously, and finds he must prove they are. Meanwhile, Kathryn and Chakotay find they must take time to work on their own relationship.
   
  American Pie:
True Love Call (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Twenty-fourth century phone sex.
   
  American Pie:
It's Your Love (VOY, P/K, P/7, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry are still to trying to find enough time to arrange their wedding, a fact that does not escape the notice of others. Set three months after 'If Tomorrow Never Comes'.
   
  American Pie:
First Christmas (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Christmas is the time to not only reaffirm old commitments, but a time to make some new ones as well.
   
  American Pie:
It Won't Be the Last (VOY, P/K, P/Seven, NC-17)
  Set sometime in the far future. An sad anniversary brings back memories for Tom.
 
asc 1998 second place (tie) award for best paris/kim
  And I Love You So (VOY, P/K, R)
  Harry has something to say to Tom. A sequel to 'The Darkness in My Soul'.
   
  Anywhere For You (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "Nemesis", Tom and Chakotay decide a public announcement of their relationship can't wait any longer. (Un)fortunately, Chakotay leaves the method of that announcement to Tom.
   
  An Awkward Encounter (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Captured by aliens while on a food-foraging mission, Chakotay and Tom can only free themselves by. . . Well. . . You know.
   
  Big Spender (VOY, P/K, NC-17, parody)
  Tom spices up his and Harry's love life with a new holoprogram and a blue evening gown.
   
  Born to Give My Love to You (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  On a very special anniversary, Tom and Chakotay reaffirm old commitments as well as create some new ones.
 
  Brave Hearts, Strong Souls (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  A day and night of beginnings for Tom and Chakotay. The story is continued in 'Come in out of This World'.
   
  Burning Desire (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Watching Chakotay in a holographic hot tub, Tom tries to come to grips with feelings he believes he shouldn't have.
   
  Burning Desire Two (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay watches Tom watching him and wants what he thinks he can never have.
   
  Chakotay (Nikita) (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  A new version of an old song brings Tom and Chakotay together. . . eventually.
 
  A Close Encounter (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry get themselves into a rather tight situation in a Jeffries tube. 'Jefferies Tube Revisited' is the sequel, sort of.
   
  Close to Crazy (VOY, C/P, PG-13, character death)
  Loss is not as easy to accept as Tom thought it would be.
   
  Claustrophobic Consequences (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Trapped in a Jefferies tube, Tom reveals his claustrophobia. Can Chakotay find a way to distract him?
 
  Come in out of The World (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  After a long hard day on duty, Chakotay deserves more than a little T(ender) L(oving) C(are). Sequel to 'Brave Heart, Strong Souls'.
   
  Consequences (VOY, Tu/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna wishes she and Tuvok could be something more than just subordinate and commanding officer. The Voyager episode "Blood Fever" gives her the chance.
   
  Cycles (VOY, Tu/Seska, NC-17)
  Cardassians undergo the 'Cycles', a condition similar to a Vulcan's pon farr. The question is, who will Seska turn to once it becomes her time?
 
  The Darkness In My Soul (VOY/TNG: First Contact, P/Hawk, NC-17)
  Tom's message from home is not at all what he expected. What will his reaction be, now that he knows his last tie to the Alpha Quadrant has been severed? The story is continued in 'And I Love You So'.
   
  Does He Love You? (VOY, P/K, P/T, PG)
  Although married to B'Elanna, Tom is still seeing Harry.
   
  Duets:
In Another's Eyes (VOY, C/P, P/K, J/C, J/K, PG-13, UST)
  Talent Night causes long-suppressed attractions to resurface, causing all concerned to wonder 'what if?'.
   
  Duets:
Almost Paradise (VOY, P/K, J/C, C/P, J/K, NC-17)
  After the events in 'Another's Eyes', a few hidden truths are brought to light.
   
  Everything I Own (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Set during and after the Voyager episode "Deadlock". Tom faces first the loss of his Harry, then the arrival of a Harry from a very different universe.
   
  Fantasy One:
This River (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom decides to surprise Chakotay with a very special holoprogram for their first time together.
   
  Fantasy Two:
Wicked Game (VOY, C/P, NC-17, minor b&d)
  Tom decides Chakotay needs to be 'punished' for taking so long to admit his feelings.
   
  Fantasy Three:
TLC (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  It's Tom who now needs a little T(ender) L(oving) C(are).
   
  Fantasy Four:
Reciprocation (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay needs some T(ender) L(oving) C(are) too.
   
  Fantasy Five:
Clay (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom takes pottery lessons.
   
  Fantasy Six:
Caves (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Trapped in a cave, Tom and Chakotay need to try and find a way to keep warm.
   
  Friends (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Tom and Harry have a conversation shortly after the events in the Voyager episode "The Chute".
   
  Friends and Lovers:
Your Heart's Not In It (VOY, P & K, PG-13)
  Harry offers himself to Tom, who turns him down.
   
  Friends and Lovers:
Take a Look at Me Now (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Set during the Voyager episode "Investigations", these are Harry's thoughts as Tom prepares to leave.
   
  Friends and Lovers:
And I Forgot. . . (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Tom's thoughts as he prepares to leave. The events of 'Take A Look At Me Now', from Tom's POV.
   
  Friends and Lovers:
Friends and Lovers (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Set before the events in the Voyager episode "Deadlock", Tom and Harry finally find some time to be together as well as to finally work on their relationship.
 
  The Garth Brooks series:
The Dance (VOY/DS9, Chakotay/Sisko, NC-17)
  While still in Starfleet, a young Chakotay meets a Lieutenant Commander named Ben Sisko. The story is continued in 'A Heart in Need of Care'.
 
  The Garth Brooks series:
I Love You, Goodbye
(DS9/VOY/TNG, Sisko/Chakotay, Chakotay/Ro Laren, NC-17)
  Chakotay can no longer stay in Starfleet now that the Cardassians have taken over his home world. What will be lose by leaving Starfleet and what will he gain by joining the Maquis? The story is continued in 'A Heart in Need of Care'.
   
  The Garth Brooks series:
Shameless (VOY/TNG: First Contact, Paris/Hawk, NC-17)
  After being dumped by the infamous Suzy Crabtree, Tom Paris discovers he's been "looking for love (or par'mach if you like) in all the wrong places.". And the right place is somewhere he would normally have never even considered. . .
   
  The Garth Brooks series:
If Tomorrow Never Comes (VOY, P/K, J/C, NC-17)
  Tom wonders if Harry takes his feelings seriously, and finds he must prove they are. Meanwhile, Kathryn and Chakotay find they must take time to work on their own relationship.
   
  The Garth Brooks series:
In Another's Eyes (VOY, C/P, P/K, J/C, J/K, PG-13, UST)
  Talent Night causes long-suppressed attractions to resurface, causing all concerned to wonder 'what if?'.
   
  The Garth Brooks series:
Friends in Low Places (VOY, P/Ayala, PG-13)
  Tom is recruited by the Maquis.
   
  The Girl Who Has Everything (VOY, P/T, P/K, PG-13)
  As Harry prepares to attend Tom and B'Elanna's wedding, he thinks back upon his own relationship with Tom.
   
  The Hawk series:
Shameless (VOY/TNG: First Contact, Paris/Hawk, NC-17)
  After being dumped by the infamous Suzy Crabtree, Tom Paris discovers he's been "looking for love (or par'mach if you like) in all the wrong places.". And the right place is somewhere he would normally have never even considered. . .
   
  The Hawk series:
The Last Time You Loved (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Harry discovers why Tom has trouble committing to a relationship.
   
  The Hawk series:
My Heart Will Go On (VOY/TNG: First Contact, P/Hawk, R)
  Though separated by both time and space, two lovers find they are still connected through both shared memories and shared feelings.
   
  He Stopped Loving Him Today (VOY, C/P, NR, character death)
  The title says it all.
 
  He Was Beautiful (VOY, C/P (P/T, J/C) PG-13)
  Chakotay on feelings, thoughts and loss. Sequel to 'I Honestly Love You'.
 
  Heart Hush (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay's thoughts as they see each other for the first time on Voyager's bridge. Set during the Voyager episode "Caretaker". The story is continued in 'All This Time'.
   
  Hide & Seek:
In Tom's Closet (VOY, P/K, m, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry have some unexpected company. But just how unexpected is it?
   
golden o 1998 second place award for best chakotay/paris/kim
  Hide & Seek:
Behind Sandrine's Bar (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  Tom is behind the bar, making some repairs, when Harry and Chakotay stop by to have some fun.
   
  Hide & Seek:
In the Airponics Bay (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  The airponics bay has been sadly neglected since Kes' departure so Tom and Chakotay decide to pay it a visit. Harry watches.
   
  How Do I Get There (VOY, P/K, C/T, NC-17)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "Alter Ego", Tom and Harry realise there are some things they haven't as of yet acknowledged to one another.
 
  I Honestly Love You (VOY, C/P (P/T, J/C) PG-13)
  True feelings are realised too late, when other relationships have already been started. Continued in 'He Was Beautiful'.
   
  If I Had Only Known (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom's thoughts on a very important day.
   
  Jealousy and Rats (VOY, P/K, J/7, PG-13)
  Why is Seven in Harry's arms?
 
  Jefferies Tube Revisited (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  The celebration of one anniversary leads to talk of another. An "unofficial" sequel to 'A Close Encounter'.
 
  Lean On Me (VOY, C/P, K/T, NC-17)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "The Chute", Tom and Harry are each in need of comfort from their respective lovers. Sequel to 'That Wasn't Me'.
   
  Losing. . . (VOY, C/P, P/K, C/m, R)
  Chakotay's reaction upon losing Tom to Harry.
   
  Love Across Time:
Destined (VOY, C/P, NC-17, historical a/u)
  Thomas Paris, physician to King Charles II, finds the love he has been searching for in one of the members of Catherine of Braganza's bridal party, a Portuguese nobleman named Chakotay.
   
  Maybe Someday You Will Come True (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  A disastrous shoreleave and one drunken night leads to Tom and Harry sharing the same bed.
   
  Missed Opportunities (VOY, P/K, PG-13, character death)
  If he had only known. . .
   
  Missing Scenes:
Cathexis (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "'Well, then, seeing that you are naked. . . why don't we. . .take advantage of that?'"
   
  Missing Scenes:
Death Wish (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "That was when everything changed. One moment, Tom was standing in the turbolift, wondering about the possibility of getting home to the Alpha Quadrant, and the next minute, literally, he was sitting at a table in what looked like a twentieth-century nightclub, wearing civilian clothes, and sipping a beer."
   
  Missing Scenes:
Elogium (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "'Gods, you're beautiful when you're being sleazy,' Chakotay grinned as they came up for air."
   
  Missing Scenes:
Resistance (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  "Chakotay looked at the young man seated across from him, and it finally hit him. The real reason he'd never done anything about his complicated feelings for Tom. It wasn't just the beautiful pilot that he wanted, it was also this beautiful young man."
   
  Missing Scenes:
The Q and the Grey (VOY, Q(f)/T, NC-17)
  "B'Elanna settled into the embrace of the other woman, realising that all that she wanted, for this moment, was here in Q's arms."
 
  Missing Scenes:
Wrath of the Prophets (DS9/TNG, Kira/Ro Laren)
  Kira and Ro discover that some of their experiences aren't so very different after all. A missing scene from the book "Wrath of The Prophets". The story is continued in 'A Heart in Need of Care'.
   
  On My Own (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry have difficulty communicating, a situation not helped in the slightest by Tom's interest in the newly single Kes.
 
  One Day You Will (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom experiences a change in view. Sequel to 'After'.
   
  Points of View:
What If It's You (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Tom's thoughts soon after Kathryn and Chakotay come together.
   
  Points of View:
For My Broken Heart (VOY, C/P, J/C, K/T, J, P/T, PG-13)
  What if it didn't work out. . .
   
  Points of View:
The Fear of Being Alone (VOY, C/P, J/C, PG)
  Chakotay learns life doesn't always go quite as planned.
   
  Points of View:
Don't Take The Girl (VOY/TNG, Chakotay/Yar, C/P, PG)
  Chakotay tells Tom about his first love, Tasha Yar.
   
  Points of View:
The Greatest Man I Never Knew (VOY, P, C/P, OwenP, PG-13)
  The Hirogen relay delivers Tom a very different message.
   
  Rain Must Fall (VOY, C/P, P/T, PG-13, character death)
  As Tom looks back over his life, he finds himself regretting the chances he never took.
   
  Reactions:
A Healing Hand (VOY, P/Ayala/Geron, NC-17)
  Tom helps two of his friends find happiness with each other and, in the process, gets a glimpse of where his own happiness might lie.
 
  Reactions:
A Heart in Need of Care (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "Hunters", one man breaks down and another offers comfort. . . and more. A sequel to 'The Dance', 'I Love You, Goodbye' as well as to 'Wrath of The Prophets'.
   
  Reactions:
Long, Long Time (VOY, J/7, C/P, PG-13)
  Kathryn finally realizes where her true feelings lie.
   
  Read My Mind (VOY, J/P (Tu/T) PG)
  Kathryn wishes Tom knew what she was thinking.
   
  Red Alert (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  During a red alert, Tom and Harry find themselves trapped in a stalled turbolift. Whatever shall they do to pass the time?
   
  She Thinks His Name Was John (VOY, C/P, K/7, J/T, R, character death)
  A past mistake exacts a terrible price on B'Elanna, as well as on her friends, and on her lover.
   
  Steam Heat (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom finds unexpected pleasure in watching Harry do the simplest things.
   
  Steam Heat 2 (VOY, P/K, R)
  Harry has a surprise for Tom. . .
   
  The Sting of Betrayal (VOY, T/Seska, NC-17)
  While in the Maquis, Seska and B'Elanna Torres redefine their relationship after a near-fatal accident.
   
  Stress Relief 1: Chakotay (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  Chakotay learns he has more blessings than previously thought.
   
  Stress Relief 2: Harry (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  An injured Harry is treated to a little extra T(ender) L(oving) C(are) by his two lovers.
   
  That's Me (VOY, C/P, ?, PG-13)
  A story of both regret and of new hope.
 
  That Wasn't Me (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  What is a new beginning for Tom and Chakotay is an ending for someone else. Continued in 'Lean on Me'.
   
  Transitions (TNG/DS9, Crusher/Bashir, NC-17)
  While on leave from the Enterprise and before becoming Head of Starfleet Medical, Doctor Beverly Crusher meets a young medical student named Bashir.
   
  The Trisha Yearwood series:
A Touch of Healing (VOY/DS9, Chakotay/Garak, NC-17)
  Before Chakotay meets Richie, he has first a traumatic experience, then a healing one.
   
  The Trisha Yearwood series:
The Song Remembers When (VOY/Highlander, Chakotay/Ritchie, NC-17)
  Music can evoke powerful memories and emotions as Chakotay and Richie soon discover.
   
  The Trisha Yearwood series:
Thinkin' About You (VOY/Highlander, C/P, Chakotay/Ritchie, NC-17)
  Chakotay and Tom both have one very special person in common, but neither knows what the other knows. Sequel to 'The Song Remembers When'.
   
  The Trisha Yearwood series:
In Another's Eyes (VOY, C/P, P/K, J/C, J/K, PG-13, UST)
  Talent Night causes long-suppressed attractions to resurface, causing all concerned to wonder 'what if?'.
   
  Unexpected Gifts (VOY, C/P (implied J/f) NC-17)
  Chakotay is given an unexpected Christmas present from a very surprising source.
   
  Valentine (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry seize a post-"Chute" moment.
   
  When Goodbye Was a Word (VOY, C/P, PG-13, character death)
  On the anniversary of a loss, the one remaining remembers the man he loved.
   
  While You Were Sleeping (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  It's only after Chakotay has an accident that puts him into a coma that Tom begins to realise what his true feelings for the Commander really are.
   
  Wrong (VOY, T/?, C/P, P/T, PG-13)
  B'Elanna's thoughts on her life on Voyager, her relationship with Tom Paris and how and why he left her for Chakotay as well as on her own new beginning.
   
  You're My Best Friend (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  A brief scene from a loving future.
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank