A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  j  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
 
Jackee   Jackie   JacobedRose   JadeM.   Jade Nocturnias   Jadenlore   Jaeti

Jamelia   Sarah James   JanandJune   JanetS.   JanF   Janie

JanitaMB a.k.a. BlackCat   JanK.   Jantique   Jat Sapphire   Jatona   Jaxonii

Jaye   Jazz Man   Jazzy   JB   JBTrek    Jedi Buttercup   Dr. Jekyl

Jemisard   Jenn   JennS.   JenniferS.   Katherine Jennings   Jesmihr

jessaymeH.   Jesse   JessicaF.   Jimaine   JJ   jmlane   JoanneS.   JocelynL.

Penny Jones   jonk   Josephine   Jottingz   Jrgnfly   JtiKi   Deborah Judge   Judy

Julad   J.Juls   JungleKitty   just jm
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





Jackee C.

e-mail
   
  All The Yesterdays (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Sometimes you need to lose everything first. . .
   
  Dead Fish or Four Stupid Things Talaxian's Do. . . (VOY, P/T, J/C, PG-13)
  Neelix plans a wedding reception and Chakotay promises to tell Janeway his first name, but only if she promises to pay a penalty first.
   
  Flame:
A Gentle Kind of Fire (VOY, J/C, PG)
  " . . . It is our wish that you may over come your fears. Your gentle fire awaits you."
   
  Flame:
Burns Brightly Still (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "Even in the face of adversity, love burns brightly still."
   
  Flame:
And Changes Everything (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "He reached a hand tentatively toward her. 'When I think of all the wasted time, I can only hope that it is not too late.'"
   
  Grace (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  A captured away team is returned, but without Chakotay. A alien substitute is then offered, but is it really the alien it appears to be or could it possibly be. . .
   
  Painted Desert Serenade (VOY, J/C, P/T, PG, novel length)
  The life and times of Captain Kathryn Elizabeth Janeway and Commander Chakotay, as told by their daughter.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jackie
(at The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive)
   
  Alliance (DS9, Wey/Damar, NC-17)
  Weyoun and Damar spend the afternoon getting to know each other better. . . (off-site link)
   
  Interview With a Vorta (DS9, Wey/Jake Sisko, NC-17)
  Jake gets the interview he's always wanted, plus something more besides. . . WARNING! Depicts the intoxication and sexual abuse of a teenage male by an older man.The language /description of sexual activity is fairly explicit. Please do not read if you think you will be offended or upset by such material. (off-site link)
   
  The Vorta & The Constable:
Darling Founder (DS9, O/Wey, NC-17)
  As a Vorta, Weyoun would do anything to please his gods. And his gods are changelings, like Odo. . .
   
  The Vorta & The Constable:
So, My Love (DS9, O/Wey, NC-17)
  Being bound and beaten by the one he loves is just a game to Weyoun. . . until things get out of hand. (off-site link)
   
  The Vorta & The Constable:
Waiting in The Wings (DS9, O/Wey, K/JadziaDax, NC-17)
  Kira is finally ready to tell Odo she loves him, but that is before she learns the Constable has taken the Vorta Weyoun as his lover. Distraught, she turns to her old friend Jadzia and, in the process, learns love can often be found where one least expects it. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JacobedRose

e-mail
   
  Breakfast (VOY, J/C, PG)
  It all began with breakfast. . .
   
  Other Obligations (TNG, P, R/T, PG)
  After the events in The Next Generation episode "Haven", both Deanna and Riker find themselves wondering 'what next'?
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JadeM.
   
  Masterpiece (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  Garak needs a physical.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jade Nocturnias
(at 1001 Trek Tales)
   
  Captives of Desire (TOS, S/Ch, K/U, NC-17, non-consensual, voyeurism)
  The Jistanah was a simple man with simple tastes. . . he liked to watch his slaves have sex and to sponsor contests with other noblemen. And he especially liked his new slaves. . . especially the one with the pointed ears and the tall blonde who'd been with him. (off-site link)
 
  Folies a Deux (TOS, S/Ch, NC-17)
  Spock and Christine crashland on a beautiful parklike planet. They don't know if or when they will ever be found. Then Spock begins to show signs of pon farr and must either yield to the situation or die. Continued in 'A Question of Faith'. (off-site link)
 
  Horses That Beggars Might Ride (TOS, S/Ch, NC-17)
  Christine is given a gift by the husband of a woman she saved -- an amulet that he assures her will grant her everything she wishes for. . . everything. Continued in 'Roses and Rhapsodies'. (off-site link)
   
  I Never Knew (TOS, S/Ch implied, PG)
  . . . until it was too late. Spock's POV. (off-site link)
 
  A Question of Faith (TOS, S/Ch, PG)
  After the events on Hypna, Spock realizes what Christine has come to mean to him. . . but is it too late? Sequel to 'Folies a Deux'. (off-site link)
 
  Roses and Rhapsodies (TOS, S/Ch, NC-17)
  Spock decides he wants to re-evaluate his relationship with Christine, and they spend a day and a night together. Sequel to 'Horses That Beggars Might Ride'. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jadenlore
(at Trekiverse)
   
  The Hellbound Heart:
In Extremis (TNG, D/m/f, NC-17, extreme BDSM)
  "It wasn't like this with Tasha, forceful as she was, and it wasn't like this with the Queen, not even when she'd mounted him as he lay upon her table, his hands and feet magnetically held in place. It really wasn't like this in the one hundred and sixty-six previous times he'd had sex on the holodeck. Nothing had aroused him like this did."
   
  The Hellbound Heart:
Passing The Time (TNG, D/La, NC-17, extreme BDSM)
  "'Data, what's this?' Geordi questioned as he brought the cylindrical object up to the light. Data, even being an android, did a double take. Geordi was holding one of his most secret possessions in his hand for inspection: his leather collar."
   
1998 asc third place award for best data/laforge
  The Hellbound Heart:
Last Exit for The Lost (TNG, D/La, Lore, NC-17)
  "Lore stepped from a small door at the opposite end of the room. He was wearing part of a Starfleet uniform, the jacket and vest stripped off. His hair was a mess, his movements slow and calculated. He pulled Geordi behind him by the rope that he had used to secure the engineer's wrists." WARNING! Scenes of graphic violence.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jaeti
(at Trekiverse)
   
  A Captain's Gift (VOY, J/K, NC-17)
  "[Kathryn] had never been with an inexperienced lover before -- and Harry had waited so long for this night . . . she just hoped that it wouldn't be a disappointment."
   
  The Captain's Loss
(VOY, J, C, AmandaQ (Tu/T'Pel implied) PG, character death)
  "Tuvok, knowing that his time of Pon Farr was approaching, had decided his most logical course of action was to end his life."
   
  The Captain's Shore Leave
(VOY, J/P/T/K in various combinations, J/C hints (J/Necheyev) NC-17)
  "'When we began talking about making our relationship a permanent one, the question of fidelity came up. We decided that, for the most part, we would be very happy with each other. But there were a few people who we had all fantasized about -- we decided that if by some miracle they ever fell into our arms, we would be free to indulge. You were at the top of the list.'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 1997 honorable mention best ascem author
1998 asc first place alara rogers award for best author
Jamelia
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)

e-mail
   
  The Choice (VOY, J/C, P/T, crew, PG)
  "But now she was beginning to feel just as helpless as she had when she'd lost her father and her fiance. Her ability to shape her own destiny had slipped out of her hands, seemed again out of her own control. There were choices to be made, but none of them seemed palatable."
   
2000 asc third place award for best voyager home front story
  The Choice:
Man of Honor (VOY, P/T, Mrs.OwenParis, Miral (Torres' mother) PG)
  ". . . tonight might very well be the last time [B'Elanna] would look at him with love and see the man who still bore a shred of honor in his soul. In the Delta Quadrant, he could fool himself, and his half-Klingon love, into thinking he was a man worthy of her love. In the Alpha Quadrant, that would be impossible."
   
  The Choice:
Free Exchange (VOY, Miral, Mrs. Paris, Admiral Paris, P/T, PG)
  "'And just as you and Admiral Paris must tell Thomas about what has happened to your marriage, I must tell B'Elanna she will never be able to ask her father why he left us.'"
   
1999 asc first place award for best janeway story
  Masques (VOY, J/C, P/T, J/P, PG)
  After Kathryn Janeway gets her crew home to the Alpha Quadrant, she finds herself thinking back upon the past and wondering 'what-if'?
   
1999 asc first place award for best voyager coda
  Out of The Ether (VOY, P/T, K/7, PG)
  Harry Kim and Seven of Nine, times two, share something of each other in the aftermath of the Voyager episode "Course Oblivion".
   
  Skinny Dipping (VOY, P/?, NC-17)
  Tom and his lover enjoy a romp on the beach.
   
golden o 1998 second place award for best janeway/chakotay golden o 1998 second place award for best paris/torres golden o 1998 first place award for best voyager misc. multiple
1998 luna award 1998 asc third place award for best voyager misc. pairing
  Untitled series:
Quid pro Pro (VOY, Tu/m/f, P/T, K/7, J/C, NC-17)
  When Tuvok, far from the wife to whom he is devoted, cannot control his Pon farr through meditation alone, he must ask another member of the crew to become his sexual partner or die. To those who give him back his life, Tuvok gives a gift in return. Winner of the 1998 Luna Award for most unique and well-written story.
   
golden o 1998 third place award (tie) for best kim/seven
1997 asc second place award for best voyager general pairing
  Untitled series:
Satisfaction (VOY, P/T, K/7, NC-17)
  By the fifth year of Voyager's journey through the Delta Quadrant, B'Elanna and Tom have been a couple for over a year. Seeing how well their interspecies love affair is working, a love-smitten Harry Kim asks them for advice on how to obtain some 'Satisfaction' of his own with Seven.
   
  Untitled Series:
A Weekend in Tahiti,
or Tom and B'Elanna's and Harry and Seven's Excellent Vacation
(VOY, P/T, K/7, NC-17)
  While on a holodeck vacation, Tom and B'Elanna and Harry and Seven find that taking a break from the daily grind helps them feel better in many ways.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best paris/torres- nc-17 version
1999 asc second place award for best paris/torres
  Warmth l:
Abandoned (VOY, P/T, K/Kes, PG-13) or NC-17)
  B'Elanna Torres and Tom Paris find themselves stranded on a planet where they find themselves struggling not only to survive its harsh climate, but their mutual attraction to one another as well.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best paris/torres- nc-17 version
  Warmth I:
Shelter (VOY, P/T, K/Kes, PG-13) or NC-17)
  Tom and B'Elanna may have done what they had to do to stay warm, but it was really more or less an excuse. What they really did was show how warmly they felt towards one another. Meanwhile, back on Voyager, Harry Kim and Kes discover their own feelings for one another, and marry.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best paris/torres- nc-17 version
  Warmth I:
Separation (VOY, P/T, K/Kes, character death, PG-13) or NC-17)
  Doubting his sincerity, B'Elanna breaks off her relationship with Tom. It is only then she learns she is unexpectedly pregnant, but is, at first, too proud, to let Tom know. Kes has her 'transformation' and is lost to Harry. Upon learning about the baby, Tom once again asks B'Elanna to marry him.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best paris/torres- nc-17 version
  Warmth I:
Vows (VOY, P/T, PG-13) or NC-17)
  B'Elanna and Tom's wedding, on a holographic beach.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
Honeymoon (VOY, P/T, R)
  Tom and B'Elanna's wedding night.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
Nanny (VOY, EMH/f, 7, K, J, P/T, Naomi, crew, PG)
  A new crew member arrives on Voyager, one with very special duties and a close link to the EMH.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
One Corner of My Heart (TNG/VOY, P/T, Paris/Ro, R)
  A pregnant and moody B'Elanna Torres finds the Bajoran earring Ro Laren had given to Tom Paris years before. The discovery leads her to an exploration of what Tom meant to Ro -- and what Ro in turn meant to Tom.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
Deliverance (VOY, P/T, K, 7, J, Crew, R)
  The events of the Voyager episode "The Killing Game", in an alternate fourth season of Voyager in which Tom and B'Elanna are married and expecting a child.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
Gramps (VOY, Tu, P/T, Linnis Paris, G)
  The new parents obtain help from one who knows whereof he speaks.
   
  Warmth II: Scenes from a Mating:
The Devil's Own (VOY, P/T, J/C, K/7, NC-17)
  Short on energy, Voyager is forced to land on a Y-class planet the crew calls 'Demon' and leave behind something of themselves.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Sarah James

e-mail
   
  About A Boy and The Stars (pre-TOS, Sc, PG)
  Once upon a time there was a little boy who wanted to know nothing about the stars. . .
   
  The Early Days:
Where Destiny Begins (pre-TOS, Sc/f, PG)
  Scotty remembers his days as an uncertain cadet, wondering whether he should stay in Command or switch to his first love, Engineering. He also finds himself remembering his first wife, Madeleine, and the start of their life together.
   
  The Early Days:
To The Stars (pre-TOS, Sc/f, NC-17)
  Home on summer break from Starfleet Academy, Scotty expresses his doubts about his future to Madeline.
   
  The Early Days:
The Cradle of Destiny (pre-TOS, Sc/f, NC-17)
  A young officer makes his way from Earthbound to Exile. As the first to graduate from the Academy in its cross-training program, command and engineering, Scotty now sets out to prove himself. But instead of the stars, he finds himself Earthbound and behind a desk. Meanwhile, Madeline, a recent graduate herself, begins an adventure of her own.
   
  The Early Days: The Trafalgar Novel: Serpentine:
The Making (pre-TOS, Sc, PG)
  The mining colonies in the Arkon Belt where Scott had been exiled have come under attack by an unknown enemy. The Captain of the USS Trafalgar, having rescued a group of survivors led by Scott, finds himself in turn exasperated, angry, amused and then finally impressed by the young Lieutenant.
   
  The Early Days: The Trafalgar Novel: Serpentine2:
Point of Deception (pre-TOS, Sc, PG)
  Lt. Scott gets a taste of space battle aboard the USS Trafalgar.
   
  The Early Days:
When The Wild Rover Loves You (pre-TOS, Sc/f, NC-17)
  They met in a tearoom. . . and nothing would ever be the same again.
   
  The Early Days:
Set on Sands (pre-TOS, Sc/f, NC-17)
  Scotty and Teresa have one last day together before the engineer has to leave for the Enterprise. They enjoy the beach and, inevitably, sail back into their past.
   
  The Early Days:
Star Child (pre-TOS, Sc/U, NC-17)
  Two restless souls meet on the Enterprise's star deck.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jan and June
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Kiss Me A Paris (VOY, C/P, NC-17, PWP)
  "The Commander was so caught up in the sight of Tom that he barely heard his throaty whisper: 'I'm hungry . . . and I'm hot.'"
   
  Screwed and Perfect, Revisited (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "No-ooooh Tom . . . not in the mess hall . . . " Follows directly on from torch's 'Screwed and Perfect'.
   
  Taking The Conn (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  ". . . the two men stood face to face, naked, on the empty bridge of Voyager."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JanetS.
(at Trekiverse)
   
  First Officer Tourney (VOY, J/others, NC-17, AU)
  Caught in an alternate universe, Kathryn Janeway learns that her other self holds tourneys in order to select a new first officer -- very unusual tourneys. . .
   
  Lonely at The Top (VOY, J/Kes, NC-17)
  Captain Janeway is in her quarters, thinking of Mark and feeling horribly lonely. Kes stops by, telling the Captain that there is someone in the crew whose needs aren't being met: Janeway herself. Fortunately for Kathryn, Kes is more than willing to help.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JanF.
   
  Late Night Thoughts (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "He knew that this time there would be no going back to a comfortable friendship. It was either Warp-9 forward or destruction." Set sometime after the movie "ST VIII: First Contact".
   
  Late Night Thoughts Two (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "He had waited a long time. He could wait a little while longer for her answer."
   
  Time Will Tell (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "What would it be like. . . serving with the man who had broken her heart?"
   
  Time Will Tell:
A Farpoint Encounter (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "'Troi. He never called me Troi in my life. Is that what I am now? Just Troi?'"
   
  Time Will Tell:
Avoiding Temptation (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "'And I loved you. . . but I think that whilever we serve on the same ship we should just remain friends.'"
   
  Time Will Tell:
More Than Anything (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "It was time to move on. Leave Starfleet behind. Leave the Enterprise behind. Leave Will behind. Walk into a future with a new love."
   
1998 asc second place award for best paris story
  Torn (VOY, P/f, PG-13)
  "My name is Ricky. I lived in Marseilles, France. This is the story of the man who broke my heart."
   
  Vignettes From a Pregnancy:
The First Trimester (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "How was I? Pregnant! Scared! Worried! Happy, somewhere, maybe, that this wonderful man and I had made a baby no matter how unexpectedly? Confused? . . . Mad as hell that the 100% effective contraceptives weren't? So many thoughts."
   
  Vignettes From a Pregnancy:
The Second Trimester (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "Both your Dad and I felt badly let down by our parents. We're both coming to realise that parents make mistakes, too. I hope we never make big ones with you like our dads did. But I promise you we will try hard for you. We are so looking forward to meeting you."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Janie
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Downfall (VOY, J/P (J/C implied, P/T implied) PG)
  Late at night, a bottle of wine and some conversation. . .
   
  Into Temptation (VOY, J/P (J/C implied, P/T implied) PG)
  Tom pays Captain Janeway a visit. Sequel to 'Downfall'.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JanitaMB a.k.a. BlackCat
   
  Blood Fever (VOY, C/P, R)
  Instead of B'Elanna, Vorik chooses Chakotay to be his mate. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Blood Fever".
   
  Breathe Again (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay's true feelings for Voyager's pilot are revealed when a shuttle accident almost costs Tom his life.
   
  Compromise (VOY, J/T, T/7, J/T/7, C/P (mention of P/T) NC-17)
  B'Elanna has trouble deciding who to to give her heart to. Seven has the answer.
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best kim/male
  Destiny (VOY, C/P, K/m, NC-17)
  A special person, Len, enters Tom and Chakotay's life, a person with a hidden agenda.
   
  Destiny:
The Gift (VOY, C/P, K/m, NC-17)
  Things are about to change for Voyager and for her crew.
   
  Destiny:
Decisions (VOY, C/P, K/m, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay both make decisions that may change both their lives forever. Len steps in to rectify the situation and in turn finds he may have caused more harm than good.
   
  Destiny:
Reverberations (VOY, C/P, K/m, NC-17)
  Len learns the results of his actions -- both good and bad.
   
  Hooked (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  One kiss changed everything. . .
   
  Lost Time (VOY, C/P, P/m, NC-17)
  Chakotay and Tom have only just gotten together when they are separated by a freak time accident.
   
  Soulmates (DS9/VOY, JadziaDax/Torres, Chakotay/Paris, NC-17, AU)
  Prior to Voyager leaving DS9 for the Badlands, Jadzia Dax joins her crew as science officer. And it's there she meets, and later falls in love with, the ship's half-Klingon engineer. Loving B'Elanna, however, is never easy.
   
  Soulmates:
Crossroads (DS9/VOY, JadziaDax/Torres (with minor Chakotay/Paris & Tuvok/Kim) NC-17, AU)
  Voyager comes across a race of people descended from Alpha Quadrant Klingons and Vulcans. Everything appears, at first, to go smoothly until the Captain of their flagship challenges Dax for the right to B'Elanna. A challenge that becomes the start of a new beginning for the half-Klingon and the Trill.
   
golden o 2001 first place award (tie) for best voyager misc female-female story
  Three Days to Love, Three Days to Forever
(DS9/pre-VOY, JadziaDax/Torres, NC-17)
  One day on DS9, Jadzia meets, and falls in love with, a young Maquis agent named B'Elanna. Written for The Femme Fuh-Q Fest.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JanK.
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive

e-mail
   
  Alternative Menu (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  After his release from his stint in the brig, B'Elanna says to Tom, "Dinner, 07:00?" An alternative menu is then provided.
   
  Blood Red to Grey (VOY, P/T, NC-17, torture)
  In this alternate version of the Voyager episode "Thirty Days", the Refinery is destroyed and Tom is captured and put on trial. And now the Captain has to make a heartbreaking decision, to leave Tom behind and face Monean imprisonment.
   
  Breaking (VOY, J/P, P/T, J/C, R)
  An illicit romance and a traumatic break up starts a series of events that soon spiral out of control.
   
  Cherish (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  "She possessed him totally. He was lost in her. In her touch, in the sound, the feel, the sheer ecstasy of being hers."
   
  Close (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  "Since when did he get so close? Under my skin, next to my heart. In my heart?"
   
  Everything (VOY, P/T, G)
  "He had told her everything."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jantique
   
  Brothers In Arms (TNG/VOY, Tuvok/Paris, Paris/Locarno, PG)
  "There was NO WAY I was going to face Captain Janeway -- the woman who had given me the Conn, who owned my soul -- and tell her that I left her Tactical Officer and best friend on some Powers-forsaken planet, alone in a cave to die. I'd rather die myself."
   
  Miss Delta Quadrant (VOY, K/T, P/Nicoletti, J/7, C, crew, PG)
  The men of Voyager host a beauty pageant.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 1999 second place award for best new author golden o 2000 third place award for best original series author
golden o 2002 third place award (tie) for best original series author
Jat Sapphire
   
  Still Amok:
Machine Child and the Wild Ape (TOS, K/Mitchell, pre-K/S, PG-13)
  Vignettes from Kirk's and Spock's lives previous to The Original Series episode "Where No Man Has Gone Before". (off-site link)
   
  Still Amok:
Gestures (TOS, S/Mitchell, K/Mitchell, K/S, NC-17)
  "They used decontaminant gel. The choice was logical, of course, as the gel was completely sterile and could even be ingested." (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best original series slash multi-part golden o 1999 honorable mention best original series multi-part golden o 1999 third place award for best kirk/spock multi-part
1999 asc first place award for best kirk/spock
  Still Amok:
Still Amok (TOS, K/S, h/c, NC-17)
  Immediately after The Original Series episode "Amok Time". Spock tells McCoy and Kirk that "'the madness'" has passed, but has it really? (off-site link)
   
golden o 2000 second place award for best original series story golden o 2000 first place award for best kirk/spock multi-part golden o 2000 second place award for best kirk/female
2000 asc first place award for best kirk/spock
  Still Amok:
Coals of Fire (TOS, K/S, K/f, NC-17)
  After the events of The Original Series episode "Amok Time", confusion abounds. (off-site link)
   
  Personal Reasons (TOS, K/S, PG)
  McCoy tells Kirk something he already knows. Written for the The Mess With Christine Fest.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jatona

e-mail
   
  Paid in Full (TOS, Mc, K/S, Alexander/Hephaestion, PG)
  By choosing the Fal Tor Pan ("ST III: The Search for Spock"), McCoy repays an ancient debt.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jaxonii

e-mail
   
  Fifth Anniversary (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "'He'd screwed up royally this time, and Deanna hadn't taken it well at all.'"
   
  First Anniversary (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "'It's been a long time since we've done this,' Will said as he felt Deanna snuggle closer to him."
   
  Happily Ever After (TNG, R/T, PG, drabble)
  "'That's exactly what I wished for.'" Companion piece to 'Wishes'.
   
  One Moonlit Night (TNG, R/T, PG, AU)
  Will has a Halloween surprise for his Imzadi.
   
  Wishes (TNG, R/T, PG, drabble)
  "Deanna was on the dance floor, waiting."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2002 first place award for best new voyager author golden o 2002 first place award for best voyager author
golden o 2004 second place award for best new voyager author
Jaye

e-mail
   
  A Friend in Deed (TNG/VOY, Riker/Chakotay, NC-17)
  "Chakotay's jaw firmed and his eyes narrowed as they locked on Will's. 'Fucking me won't help you forget Deanna.'"
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best voyager short story golden o 2003 honorable mention best voyager het
golden o 2003 first place award for best chakotay/seven
  A Gift of Understanding (VOY, C/7, PG)
  Chakotay gives Seven an unexpected gift.
   
  Legacy (VOY/DS9, C/Weyoun, NC-17)
  Chakotay has one last duty to the Maquis to fulfill.
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best other fuhq fest
  Prixin Surprise (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom gets a roommate for Prixin.
   
  A Singularly Strange Day (VOY, C/P, R)
  Chakotay returns from an away mission to find the crew of Voyager in a very strange state.
   
  Sparks (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom remembers his first meeting with Chakotay.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jazz Man
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)
   
  The Heart of a Man (TOS, K/Sc, S/Mc, PG-13)
  Scott's missing and Kirk's tearing himself up about it. Spock and McCoy mount a rescue mission.
   
  The Taste of Honey Trilogy:
From Bajor with Love (DS9, O/K, PG)
  "His mind was on the letter. Why had Kira written instead of just sending a transmission?"
   
  The Taste of Honey Trilogy:
The First Kiss (DS9, O/K, PG)
  "'I've dreamt of this moment so many times and now that it's here I just don't know what to do.'"
   
  The Taste of Honey Trilogy:
Liquid Embrace (DS9, O/K, PG)
  "'Odo,' she said softly, breathing his name as though it were a prayer. 'Odo.'"
   
  The Captain's Number One:
How It All Began (TNG, P/R, R)
  Riker remembers how his relationship with Jean-Luc Picard began.
   
  The Captain's Number One:
Doctor's Orders (TNG, P/R, C, PG)
  Will and Jean-Luc pay a visit to Dr Crusher.
   
  The Captain's Number One:
The Captain's Ball (TNG, P/R, R)
  Riker worries that his Captain's affections aren't sincere. Jean-Luc finds a way to prove they are.
   
  Was The Gift Wrap Necessary? (TOS, S/Mc, PG)
  It's Spock's birthday and the crew of the Enterprise have decided to throw him a party. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jazzy

e-mail
   
  Demolition Lover's Lane (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  The Captain has been abducted and the only way for Reed and Tucker to rescue him is by attending a couple's spa.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 second place award for best original series new author
JB

e-mail
   
  Home at Last (TOS, Mc/f, S/Mc, R)
  McCoy is thinking of resigning and Spock wants to know why. Coda to the movie "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JBTrek
   
  Till Death Do Us Part (ENT, A/Tu, NC-17)
  After Captain Archer is declared dead, a long-held secret is finally revealed.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jedi Buttercup

e-mail
   
  The Indomitable Picard (TNG, P/Q, PG )
  The day had already been stressful enough without ending it in a shouting match with Q.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Dr. Jekyl

Trekiverse

e-mail
   
  Business as Usual (Thanks for the Memories)
(VOY, EMH, Seven (EMH/Seven unrequited) PG)
  "Unrequited love is not a pleasant experience."
   
2000 asc first place award for best emh/seven
  Reunion (VOY, EMH, Seven, PG)
  Twenty years after Voyager returns to the Alpha Quadrant, two old friends meet.
   
  Someday (Never Comes)
(VOY, EMH, Seven, (EMH/f implied, Seven/m implied) PG)
  Voyager's twentieth anniversary reunion party gives the Doctor and Seven an opportunity to come to terms with the previous night's revelation. Companion piece to 'Reunion'.
   
2000 asc second place award for best emh/seven
  Untitled (VOY, EMH, Seven (EMH/Seven unrequited) PG)
  The Doctor does the right thing.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jemisard

e-mail
   
  Before Sleep (DS9, B/EzriDax (G/B implied) PG, implied character death)
  "In the dead of night, that's when I hear him."
   
  The Snow Doll (DS9, G/B implied, PG-13)
  Crashed on a frozen world, off course and with no communications, Bashir and Garak have to try and survive and stay sane until help arrives. But the question is, can they?
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 1999 third place award (tie) for best new author
1999 asc first place wolf & otter award for best new author 1999 asc second place award for best voyager author
Jenn

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
golden o 2000 first place award for best paris/torres
  Absolute Zero (VOY, C, P, P/T, PG)
  Voyager's crew runs into the Da'Oon, the supposed enemy of the K'eya, the aliens that possessed the crew before Tom Paris freed them. The results are disastrous for Paris and Janeway, and the crew finds themselves forced into a situation where either the Prime Directive must be upheld with their deaths or discarded to in order to save an entire species -- and Tom. Sequel to 'In the Space of Seven Days'.
   
1999 asc second place award for best chakotay story
  Casual Conversation (VOY, C, P, P/T, PG)
  Tom and Chakotay chat over brandy. Set sometime after the Voyager episode "Scientific Method".
   
1999 asc first place award for best voyager relationshipper story
  Dusk:
at Sandrine's (VOY, J/P (P/T implied, C/T implied) PG or NC-17)
  Everyone's angry; everyone's lonely; everyone needs to forget. A coda to the Voyager episode "Equinox".
   
  Dusk:
A Slip of The Sheet (VOY, J/C (P/T implied, J/P implied, C/T implied) PG)
  Hidden truths and secrets revealed. Issues of safety and of gambling are discussed. Or not discussed, as it were.
   
  Dusk:
Necessary Information (VOY, P/T (J/P implied, C/T implied) R)
  B'Elanna wonders why. So does Tom.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager story multi-part golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager single person golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager het multi-part
golden o 1999 first place award for best paris/torres golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager multiple
1999 luna award asc 1999 first place award for best voyager crew story
  In The Space of Seven Days (VOY, P, P/T, J/C, T, K/T, SueNicoletti, Doc, J, C, K, all, NC-17, novel length)
  The crew learns the art of ethical compromise. Winner of the 1999 Luna Award for most unique and well-written story.
   
  Manipulation (VOY, P/T, 7, EMH, PG-13)
  After her untimely revelation in the messhall, Tom lets Seven know exactly how unamused he is with her, causing more hurt than he had expected. Set before, during and after the Voyager episode "Someone to Watch Over Me".
   
  Manipulation:
Last Trick (VOY, C, K, P/T, crew, PG)
  Sue Nicoletti collects on a fixed bet. A small coda to 'Manipulation'.
   
1999 crown of erin first place award for best paris/torres asc 1999 second place award for best paris/torres
  Manipulation:
In Pursuit of a Sensation (VOY, T, P/T, K, PG-13)
  B'Elanna finds out just a little too late that Tom has acquired a backbone and Harry gets drunk. . . for a good cause. Winner of the 1999 Crown of Erin First Place Award for Best Paris/Torres and the 2000 Paris Nights Angst Award for Best Paris/Torres.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JennS.

e-mail
   
  Second Chance (DS9, G/Ziyal, PG)
  Ziyal didn't die and now she and Garak have a second chance.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JenniferS.
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Truth or Dare (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  Garak has been too busy for their usual chatty lunches and Dr. Bashir finds himself really missing him. That is, until Garak explains just why Julian is feeling that way. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Katherine Jennings
   
  Bridges (DS9, W & EzriDax, EzriDax/B, PG)
  Ezri Dax and Worf have a conversation soon after the Deep Space Nine episode "Strange Bedfellows". A certain issue raised during their recent experiences is discussed as they continue to try for a new understanding.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 third place award for best new ascem author golden o 2003 honorable mention best original series new author
Jesmihr

e-mail
   
  Cave Paintings (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Spock and Kirk. Shore Leave. A cave. Art appreciation and, of course, pon farr. Originally published in Side by Side Eleven.
   
  His Darkest Hour (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Spock must contend not only with his own feelings but also with those of a telepathic alien, an alien with designs on Kirk. Originally published in Side by Side Nine.
   
  The Game (TOS, K/S, PG-13)
  Kirk, Spock, Scotty and McCoy kill time in a bar. Originally published in Side by Side Twelve.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
jessaymeH.
   
  Sounds Good to Me: Harry (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  "All I'll ever have are my dreams."
   
  Sounds Good to Me: Tom (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  "Does he know, or at least suspect?"
   
  Tomorrow (VOY, P/K, PG-13, character death)
  "Harry was dead."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jesse

e-mail
   
  Infinity:
Eternity in an Hour (VOY, EMH/7, PG)
  "Seven held his arm tight, and watched passionately as complete joy came over the Doctor's face, brightening both her world, and his."
   
  Infinity:
Heaven in a Wild Flower (VOY, EMH/7, PG)
  "'Happy Birthday, Seven,' he whispered. . ."
   
  Infinity:
Grain of Sand (VOY, EMH/7, PG)
  "Lieutenant Commander Tuvok found her there, in the sand. She was unconscious, and holding tightly onto the Doctor's mobile emitter."
   
  Infinity:
Falling Down Blue (VOY, EMH/7, PG, character death)
  "He had promised her that he would never go."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JessicaF.
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)

e-mail
   
  End (DS9, B/Molly O'Brien, NC-17)
  What if the Molly O'Brien from the Deep Space Nine episode "Time's Child" had stayed on DS9? How can Dr. Bashir reconcile his attraction to the woman who not so long ago was his best friend's eight-year-old child? WARNING! This is not intended to be pedophilic in the slightest -- Molly may have a hard time interacting and may seem like she has the mind of a child, but she is most definitely not a child. (off-site link)
   
  Whispered Words (VOY, P/K, P/T, PG)
  "'Do you remember the words whispered in a haze of lust late at night in an alien prison camp?'". Spoilers for the Voyager episode "The Chute".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jimaine
   
  Monsoon (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  "Maybe it was time to find out how much Trip really hated the rain!"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
jj

The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive

Tom Paris Dorm
   
  Betrayed (VOY, C/P, C/other, P/other (implied K/T, implied Tu/Seven, implied J/Vorik/Dalby) NC-17- NR, rape, non-con, pain, blood, BDSM, slavery)
  "'Chakotay, I never wanted you on my ship. You're a traitor. You're Maquis scum. I needed your crew, but you?! I only needed you to keep them in line.'" WARNING! Not for the more sensitive of readers.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
jmlane
(at 1001 Trek Tales)

e-mail
   
  A Dream Shattered, A Dream Fulfilled (TOS, S/Ch, S/f, PG-13, AU)
  "Christine cursed inwardly, her guts churning with anger and misery. Spock was married; she had lost him forever. Worst of all, Vulcans married for life -- and lived twice as long as Humans. Why hadn't she thought to calculate the time factor and turned down the Xelara Three assignment so she could have been available when he needed her? And now, because she hadn't been, he was lost to her for all time. Unfortunately, it was too late for regrets. He belonged to someone else." An alternate vision of 'First Love, Last Love'.
   
  First Love, Last Love (TOS, S/Ch, S/f, PG-13, AU, character death)
  "[Spock] was truly fortunate to not only have found true love once, but twice. Christine, his first love, who had given him a beautiful daughter. T'Christa, his last love, who had given him happiness he had not known since his time with Christine --"
   
  Love in Star Flight (TOS, S/Ch, R)
  Spock's sudden expression of interest in Christine has some unexpected consequences.
   
  A New Beginning (TOS, S/Ch, PG-13)
  After the death of their baby, Spock leaves Christine to travel to Vulcan to undergo Kohlinar. But she isn't about to let him go that easily. Originally published in Nivar 3, 1992.
   
  Star Crossed (TOS, S/Ch, PG-13)
  It had been a very long, very rough day for Dr. Chapel and she had finally reached the end of her shift. Or so she thought.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JoanneS.
   
  She (TNG, P/D (D/BorgQueen implied) NC-17)
  "This was what they didn't know: he liked to be touched, even casually; he yearned for it, desperately thirsty for the press of flesh against his body. . . "
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JocelynL.
   
  Merry Christmas, Dear Doctor (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Garak helps Julian decorate OPS for Christmas.
   
  Wasted Time (DS9, B, JadziaDax, G/Ziyal (G/B unrequited/one-sided) PG)
  Jadzia tells Bashir Garak is in love with him. He isn't.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Penny Jones
(at 1001 Trek Tales)

e-mail
   
  Creations (TOS, S/Ch, PG)
  Christine is undergoing mysterious abductions. Can Kirk and Spock figure out the mystery before all of planet Vulcan is threatened?
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
jonk
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Notes in A Bottle (TOS, S/Mc, PG-13)
  Spock has his katra back, but it's McCoy who now has to deal with the aftermath all on his own, as best he can. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1997 first place award for best original series challenge golden o 1997 first place award for best original series misc. slash
1999 asc first place award for best kirk/spock
  Prelude in C Minor (TOS, S/Mc (K/S implied) NC-17)
  Spock and McCoy must come to terms with their grief, and with the changes Kirk's loss has brought to their relationship to one another. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 third place award for best kirk/spock/mccoy
  Prelude in C Minor:
In Your Dreams (TOS, K/S, S/Mc, K/S/Mc, NC-17)
  Spock has left Earth to return to Vulcan. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JosephineLL

e-mail
   
  Ashes to Ashes (ENT, Tu/S, PG-13)
  A shared tragedy brings Hoshi and Trip together.
   
  The Language Barrier (ENT, Tu/S, PG-13)
  A shared tragedy brings Hoshi and Trip together.
   
  The Space Between (ENT, A/S, PG-13)
  "Jon . . . Captain Archer . . . is tenacious; he never gives up on what he wants. And he wants me."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jottingz

fanfiction.net
   
  Bookends (VOY, J/C, C/7, P/T, PG)
  "'I just don't know, Chakotay. We're like a couple of bookends, with Voyager always keeping us apart. Now it seems that maybe it wasn't Voyager at all. Maybe we just weren't meant to be.'" Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Endgame".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jrgnfly
(at Imzadi Everlasting)

e-mail
   
  After Shift Surprise (TNG, R/T, NC-17)
  " . . . laying on top of the rumpled covers which he had so hastily tossed over the bed, was the most amazing woman in the universe."
   
  Evening Interlude (TNG, R/T, NC-17)
  "He could just barely perceive her silhouette through the translucent curtain, the air thick with steam and the scent of gardenia." Set six months after the movie "ST X: Nemesis".
   
  Misconceptions (TNG, R/T, R)
  "After spending so many years suppressing her love and desire for Will, how could she have done. . . what she remembered doing." (off-site link)
   
  Remembrance (TNG, R/T, R)
  "'Who are you?' She stared at him with wide black eyes, but without recognition and he could feel his heart shatter in his chest." (off-site link)
   
  Snapshot (TNG, R/T, PG)
  "'Happy Valentine's Day, Imzadi.'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JtiKi
(at Trekiverse)
   
  If I Love (TOS, K/S, PG, poem)
  "How will I find the balance you will take?"
   
1998 asc third place award (5-way tie) for best original series poem
  Truth and Beauty (TOS, K/S, PG, poem)
  "But I don't understand what to do with This new love for you"
   
1998 asc second place award (6-way tie) for best original series poem
  Waiting (TOS, K/S, PG, poem)
  "No more walls, no more doubt"
   
  Where I Have Not Gone Before (TOS, K/S, R, poem)
  "You are my ultimate discovery."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
2005 asc first place award for best deep space nine author 2005 asc first place wolf & otter award for best new author
Deborah Judge

e-mail
   
2005 asc first place award for best deep space nine general story
  In The Fire Caves (DS9, Winn/Dukat, Pah-wraiths, R)
  The tormented relationship between a very flawed woman and her equally flawed gods.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
Judy

e-mail
   
  Angels on High (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom and Chakotay have a couple of guardian angels: Will and Jack crossing over from "Will and Grace". A little humor. A little angst.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best paris/kim
1999 asc second place award for best paris/kim
  Captain Proton's Blistered Buns (VOY, P/K, R)
  Captain Proton's rocket pack propels more than his flight through space.
   
2001 asc second place award for best voyager general pairing
  The Dogs of Akritiri (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Before the events on Akritiri that sent Tom and Harry to prison, they befriend a small pack of stray 'dogs'. The story is told from the dog's POV. The events of September 11, 2001, formed the origins of this story.
   
golden o 2000 first place award for best paris/kim
  An Ensign to Die For (VOY, P/K, C/P, R)
  A new take on the Voyager episode "Non Sequitour" where Harry Kim finds himself back on Earth. There's only one problem: it's the wrong Earth. Told from the 'wrong- Earth's' Tom Paris' POV.
   
  He Could Do This (VOY, P/m, P/f, R)
  In this story, set after Caldik Prime a young Tom Paris has a life that's heading into a train wreck, using others and being used in turn. Tom has no money, no home, no job, and no prospects. Lots of Tom angst as he takes those first steps that lead to selling himself.
   
1999 asc second place award for best voyager angst
  Have You No Decency? (VOY, C/P, R)
  After Tom steals the Delta Flyer in an attempt to save the Monean water world, he is beamed back to face his punishment, corporal punishment. Someone, however, decides to put a stop to it. An alternate ending to the Voyager episode '30 Days'.
   
  Holidays:
Harry's Halloween Dance Date (VOY, P/K, K/7, R or NC-17, kinks)
  It's Halloween on Voyager and Harry and his shapely date in a silver body suit and four inch heels dance on the holodeck at the Halloween party. They then go to Harry's quarters where they. . . A PWP fantasy.
   
  Holidays:
Harry's Thanksgiving Tom (VOY, P/K, R, kinks)
or
Harry's Stuffed Tom (VOY, P/K, NC-17, kinks)
  When Tom neglects Harry in favor of Thanksgiving preparations, Harry collects on a fixed bet.
   
golden o 1998 honorable mention best paris/kim- holiday angel
  Holidays:
Harry's Christmas Angel (VOY, P/K, kinks, R)
or
Harry's Holiday Angel (VOY, P/K, kinks, NC-17)
  Tom spends most of Christmas Eve in sickbay after a disastrous trip to fetch a Christmas tree. WARNING! Explicit male-male sex, some BDSM, invasive medical procedures, language.
   
  Holidays:
Tom's Twelve Dark Days of Christmas (VOY, P/K, C, NC-17, kinks)
  Tom is still recovering physically from the alien bacteria that caused him to spend most of Christmas Eve in sickbay, but it's the healthiness of Tom and Harry's sexual relationship that is concerning Voyager's First Officer. WARNING! Explicit male-male sex, some BDSM, some kinky stuff, language.
   
  Holidays:
Harry's Chocolate Valentine (VOY, P/K, NC-17, kinks)
  What are the guys going to give each other for Valentine's Day?
   
1999 asc third place award for best paris/kim
  Holidays:
Tom's Sad St. Patrick's Day (VOY, P/K, NC-17, kinks)
  Tom pisses green beer onto a plant in the hydroponics bay after too much St. Patrick's day brew. The plant is not pleased.
   
golden o 1998 third place award (tie) for best voyager challenge
  It's Not Cheating If. . . (VOY, P/K, R)
  Technically, Harry doesn't cheat on Libby after he meets Tom in a Ferengi bar on Deep Space 9. Or does he?
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best paris/kim
1999 asc first place award for best paris/kim
  Janeway's Dead; Cavit's In Charge (VOY, P/K, P/o, NR)
  Janeway's death in the aftermath of the Array's destruction leaves Commander Cavit now in charge. WARNING! Dark, nasty, violent, nonconsensual sex (i.e., rape), as well as romance between two guys, adult language and situations, angst.
   
  Not Like A Virgin (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  Tom undergoes a virgin birth on a pretechnological world.
 
  Restoring The Image (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay return from an Alternate Universe where Tom has been kept for five months as the personal slave of a sadistic Captain Chakotay. Sequel to Mandragora's 'Distorted Image'.
   
golden o 2000 first place award (tie) for best chakotay/paris single-part
1999 asc first place award for best overall holodeck story
  A Victorian DeVice (VOY, C/P, NR)
  Tom and Chakotay enact a Victorian drama on the holodeck. WARNING! Sex between men. Bad words. Squick factors, such as rectal thermometers, enemas, catheters, rectal dilators, spanking, D/s, BDSM, torture.
   
  Vis a Vis Alternative Ending (VOY, J/C, P/T, C/P, R, genderf*uck)
  Chakotay and Janeway have a lustful encounter while she's in Tom's body.
   
  Vis a Vis Alternative Ending: The Sequel (VOY, J/C, P/T, C/P, R)
  Repercussions abound in the aftermath of Steth's takeover of Tom's body. And then one away mission changes everything once again.
   
  Vis a Vis Alternative Ending: Three (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  When an encounter with a time portal while on an away mission causes Tom and Chakotay to lose twenty years of their lives, it's up to Tuvok to try and rescue them and bring them back to themselves. If he can. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Julad

e-mail
   
  Damage (VOY, C/P, NC-17, not pleasant)
  "Tom's eyes told of suffering that exceeded anything in his experience. It was more than just the utter hopelessness and the brutal self-hatred he saw in the victims of Cardassian foreign policy. There was also a fervent prayer for death, so strong and powerful that Chakotay wondered why Tom was still alive." (off-site link)
   
  Discoveries (unfinished series):
Discovery (VOY, P/K, R)
  "Am I still drunk? Tom wondered, his mind spinning through the stars. Am I out of my fucking mind? Does it matter that I'm crazy if I just fell in love with my best friend?" (off-site link)
   
  Discoveries (unfinished series):
Confusion (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "They were about to throw their friendship against the wall and fuck it until it was no longer recognizable." (off-site link)
   
  Discoveries (unfinished series):
Addendum to Confusion (VOY, P/T, R)
  Tom deals with the fallout from 'Confusion' by causing even more fallout. (off-site link)
   
  Discoveries (unfinished series):
Consolation (VOY, J/P, P/K, R)
  "'Typical, that I can wreck so much, so unthinkingly,' his voice had a kind of detached bemusement. 'I fall for Harry, I sleep with Harry, Harry doesn't love me, so I sleep with B'Elanna and B'Elanna falls for me, and now none of us are friends anymore." (off-site link)
   
  Discoveries (unfinished series):
Morning Glory (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "It's my favourite thing, to wake him in a different way every day." Set sometime in the future of the 'Discoveries' series. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2000 third place award best next generation author golden o 2001 second place award best next generation author golden o 2001 third place award for best enterprise author
golden o 2002 first place award for best next generation author golden o 2003 first place ruth gifford award for best overall contribution
J.Juls
(at Trekiverse)
   
golden o 2003 second place award for best overall original series humor/parody story golden o 2003 honorable mention best kirk/spock/chapel
  Christine's Interesting Shuttle Trip (TOS, K/S/Ch, NC-17)
  Captain Kirk has succumbed to an alien parasite while on a shuttle trip and it's now up to Spock and Christine to save him. Written for the The Mess With Christine Fest.
   
1997 asc second place award for best data pairing
  Data Goes Ballistic (TNG, D, NR)
  Data avenges all wrongs against him, both real and imagined, after sustaining brain damage. Very nasty. WARNING! Not for the faint of heart!
   
  Data's Big Date And a Surprise For Kate (TNG, D/Pulaski, NC-17, BDSM)
  Data and Geordi are commiserating over failed dates when Kate Pulaski butts in. But Data gives her what for when she wants to see some original programming. (with Data/Geordi bonus.)
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best data/laforge golden o 1999 third place award for best next generation multiple
  Senior Staffs Meeting (TNG, D/La, D/La/P/C/T/O'B/R/W/var, NC-17)
  After the events in 'Data's Big Date And a Surprise For Kate', Geordi finds a unique way for everyone to thank Data for getting rid of Pulaski.
   
  Tutoring Session (TNG, D/Wes, NC-17, sex with a minor)
  With his mom away at Starfleet Medical, Wes doesn't have anyone to talk to. During a tutoring session with Mr. Data, however, he discovers the android is having similar problems.
   
  Unguarded (Or How Janice Saved the Whole Timeline, But Nobody Gave Her Any Credit For It Because Nobody Knew)
(TOS, Mc/f, Ch/R, humor, PG )
  It's a slightly different story when McCoy goes through the Guardian this time. This is a sequel to my story 'Wigs', although it takes place before/prevents 'Wigs'. Dang time machines! Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
golden o 2001 third place award for best next generation misc female/female slash
  Wigs (TOS/TNG, Crusher/Rand, humor, NC-17)
  Beverly and Janice, each distraught for different reasons, find solace in each other's company. Written for The Doctor Fuh-Q Fest.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 first place award for best next generation author
just jm

e-mail
   
  Aurora Borealis (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  Q wants only one thing for Christmas -- an eternity with Picard. The question is, can Picard give it?
   
golden o 2002 second place award for best picard/q
  Brand New Day (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  Somewhere it's New Year's and Q wants to show Picard a good time.
   
  Holiday Traditions (TOS, K/S (S/Ch unrequited) PG)
  "Nurse Chapel stepped boldly up to [Spock] with some odd green leaves clutched in her hand, which she was proceeding to lift over both their heads." Continued in 'Party Favors'.
   
  How to Woo and Win the Alien of Your Dreams (VOY, N, Tu, K, Q, SuzyQ, N/Tu one-sided, K/?, P/Q one-sided implied, PG, humor)
  Looking for love in all sorts of places. . . maybe even the wrong places.
   
golden o 2003 second place award for best next generation humor golden o 2003 honorable mention best next generation het
golden o 2003 honorable mention best next generation other het
  Now Go Do The Right Thing (TNG, W/T, PG, humor)
  Worf makes an attempt to seek advice from Dr. Laura.
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best chapel/female
  Party Favors (TOS, U/Ch (U/C implied) PG)
  "Christine wrapped her arms around Uhura and couldn't believe how much better the party had just become. Who needed mistletoe?" A continuation of 'Holiday Traditions'. Written for The Uhura Fic Fest. (off-site link)
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best rose and gold fuhq fest
  Ready and Willing (TOS, U/C, PG)
  Uhura and Chekov get in touch with their feelings. Missing scene for the movie "ST V: The Final Frontier".
   
golden o 2003 second place  award for best picard/data
  Tactile Stimulation (TNG, P/D/Phoenix, R)
  Data and Picard have a personal moment with Zefram Cochrane's ship.
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best voyager challenge
  Taken for Granted (VOY, Q/SuzyQ, PG)
  A complicated relationship.
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best next generation story golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best next generation slash
golden o 2003 second place award for best picard/q
  A Thousand Years (TNG, Q, P/Q unrequited, PG-13)
  Obsession.
   
golden o 2003 first place award for best next generation group
  What Lies Within (TNG, P/Guinan/Q, NC-17)
  Closer than friends, closer than family. With an unpleasant twist.
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank