A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
 
Quadrantje   Quill of Minerva   Quoth   Qzeebrella
 
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





Quadrantje

e-mail
   
  Academy Days (VOY, J/C, PG)
  The Captain and the Commander are back home, on Earth, and teaching at the Academy.
   
Busted! --
The Captain and the Commander are in a relationship, but are trying to keep it secret. Trying and succeeding are, however, two quite different things.
   
  Busted!
April Fools Day (VOY, P/T, J/C, PG)
  Tom Paris plays an April Fools Day prank on the Captain.
   
  Busted!
Entertainment (VOY, P/T, J/C, PG)
  Young Naomi Wildman has a question for the Captain.
   
  Busted!
Holographic Fun (VOY, P/T, J/C, PG)
  Tom and B'Elanna discover something the Captain likes better than coffee.
   
  Busted!
Red Spots (VOY, J/C, PG)
  It seems Kathryn has developed an allergy to . . .
   
  Busted!
Telepaths (VOY, J/C, PG)
  A telepathic alien lets something slip . . .
   
  Life's Flame (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "'We are gathered here today to remember the brave people of the USS Voyager, who gave their lives in the service of Starfleet.'"
   
  Sub Rosa (VOY, J/C, Neelix/Kes, PG)
  "He always gave her peace roses."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Quill of Minerva

e-mail
   
  Hogmanay (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  Beverly invites her friends to celebrate the New Year with her on Caldos.
   
  Hot Springs (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  After a diplomatic mission on Deltrim 3, Jean-Luc and Beverly find time to enjoy what the planet has to offer.
   
  When We Two Parted (TNG, P/C, PG)
  Beverly spends time with a man she thought long dead, and truths, deceit and broken promises are revealed.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Quoth
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Humanitarian Causes (TNG, D/La, NC-17)
  Geordi has two problems to deal with -- Data's strange behavior and a troublesome Engineering subordinate.
   
1996 golden o honorable mention best next generation misc. slash
  The Last Great Innocent (TNG, R/D, NC-17)
  Believing Will, like Tasha, now regrets their previous encounter, Data decides to isolate himself so as to spare Riker any embarrassment. Will, however, has other ideas. Sequel to 'Technique'.
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best data story
1999 asc first place award for best data story
  Shut Down The Sun:
Lightning Strikes Me (TNG, D/La, NC-17)
  Geordi's acting strange; Data doesn't understand.
   
  Shut Down The Sun:
Rear View Mirror (TNG, D/m, non-consensual, NC-17)
  Learning of the Enterprise's twenty-first century encounter with the Borg, the Federation decides to send someone to investigate. But does the Admiral they send have an agenda all his own?
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best next generation overall angst
1999 asc third place award for best overall angst story
  Shut Down The Sun:
Ashes to Prove It (TNG, D, La, R)
  Data triesto deal with recent events; Geordi tries to help. . .
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best net generation misc. hetsmut
  Somnambulism (TNG, D/Y, NC-17)
  "Smiling softly, he went to her. He supposed that it was not ethical for him to be dreaming this, but it had been so long, and he had been so sure, that time, that she had cared."
   
  Technique (TNG, R/D, NC-17)
  Data persuades Riker to come to a party in honour of his not being disassembled. Coda to The Next Generation episode "The Measure of a Man". Continued in 'The Last Great Innocent'.
   
golden o 1998 third place award (tie) for best next generation multiple
  Two out of Three. . . (TNG, D/L/Maddox, NC-17)
  Maddox performs a few experiments of his own devising.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 third place award for best new voyager author golden o 2008 second place award for best voyager author
Qzeebrella

e-mail
   
  Dance (DS9, G/B, PG)
  "His mother had done it, as had both of his grandmothers and as many ancestresses as he had ever heard of. They had, every one of them, danced for their husbands on their wedding night. So he was going to dance for Elim, as best as he could."
   
  Dreamcatcher (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "Chakotay came to believe that if he wanted to have a particular dream, all he had to do was think hard on what he wanted the dream to be about while looking at the dreamcatcher."
   
Lifelines --
Vulcan palmistry relies upon reading the six main lines: Hope, Housing/Home, Heart, Life, Longevity and Logic. Here, Spock finds himself meditating on what these six most important things to a Vulcan means to him.
   
  Lifelines:
Hope (TOS, S/Mc, G, drabble)
  "A conviction that he would become the centre of my existence."
   
  Lifelines:
Housing/Home (TOS, S/Mc, G, drabble)
  "And all because his presence in my life has made it a home."
   
  Lifelines:
Heart (TOS, S/Mc, G, drabble)
  "Mine beats for him, his beats for me."
   
  Lifelines:
Life (TOS, S/Mc, G, drabble)
  "My life before him was filled with many shades of grey."
   
  Lifelines:
Longevity (TOS, S/Mc, drabble)
  ". . . no matter how long I might live, I shall always have memories of him to keep me warm."
   
  Lifelines:
Logic (TOS, S/Mc, G, drabble)
  "I find no comfort in logic. In it I can not find solace."
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank