A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  r  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
 
Rachel   Ragpants   Ragua   Raku   Ralst   Kit Ramage   Raonaid   Raven

ReannM.   Rebelgirl   Reedfem   Reesa   Reesha   Vicki Reid   Rilwen Shadowflame

Riss   Gayle Rochefort-Potts   romansilence   Rose Divine   Rosyrock   Rrain

Tim Rueben   Ruchira   Ms Russo   RvrendJim
 
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





Rachel
(at Imzadi Everlasting)

e-mail
   
  Endless Love (TNG, R/T, PG-13)
  There's a voice in Deanna's head, one she swears is Will's even though he says it isn't. But if the voice isn't his, then whose is it? Sequel to 'Timeless Love'. (off-site link)
   
  Timeless Love (TNG, R/T, PG-13)
  With the Enterprise about to crash on Earth, Will and Deanna become separated. When Deanna awakes, it is to find she is not where she is supposed to be at all. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ragpants

e-mail
   
  Choices in the Dark (VOY, J/m, PG)
  While lying in bed with her new lover, Janeway recalls the past and in doing so, comes to a decision.
   
  A Duty to The Ship (VOY, J/C, G)
  An away mission goes terribly wrong and Chakotay is forced to do something he'd rather not.
   
  Friends in High Places (VOY, J/C implied, PG)
  Now that Voyager has returned home, Janeway has some decisions to make.
   
  The Good Dog (VOY, J/Ka, Prax, PG)
  Even a good dog may bite if provoked. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Counterpoint".
   
  A Good Year for Beets (VOY, J/C, PG)
  Back on Earth, Janeway stands in her garden and contemplates her life.
   
  La Joconde (VOY, J/C, PG)
  ". . . how different Chakotay's life might have been if only his Mona Lisa had smiled for him."
   
  Memories and Mourning (VOY, J/C, PG, character death)
  Janeway's thoughts upon a passing.
   
  My Love Has Wings (VOY, J/C, PG, character death)
  "My love has wings, she thought irrelevantly, wishing she could tell him. I love you, Chakotay."
   
  Over the Hill and into The Woods (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  The Captain and the Commander go for a bicycle ride.
   
  The Shopworn Tale or
The Re-Told Romance: A Work of Fanfiction (VOY, J/C, PG)
  Every tale has its beginning, its middle and its end, doesn't it?
   
  Those Voyager Men. . . (VOY, all, PG, humor)
  Upon returning from shore leave, Harry discovers new re-boarding protocols have been initiated.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ragua

e-mail
   
  Challenges (ENT, T/Tu, PG)
  "'Challenges are made to be overcome,' she said musingly. 'Facing a challenge is the only way to better oneself.' [Trip] nodded eagerly, but did not interrupt. 'And yet, the evidence of our previous experiences with each other suggest that it would not be a single challenge, but one after the other.' T'Pol frowned. 'More likely, multiple simultaneous challenges.'"
   
  Challenges:
Homecoming (ENT, T/Tu, PG)
  "How could she have ever have feared him? How could she have mistrusted him? In the three years she had known him, the evidence had always been before her. His honesty, his generosity, his joy in discovery, his crude humor, the unhealthful desserts, those ridiculous movie nights -- all attested to his desire to be happy and to make others happy. His numerous attempts to engage or include her in the activities that he enjoyed now took on a completely different meaning. He had wanted to share his happiness with her. He had often singled her out for that purpose. All the actions she had interpreted as overbearing, intrusive, or illogical, had been intended for her pleasure."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Raku
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)
   
golden o 1997 second place award for best original series misc. slash
  The Judgment of Paris (TOS/VOY, Spock/Paris, Kirk/Spock, Tuvok/Paris, Janeway/Chakotay, NC-17)
  Spock meets Tom Paris upon Voyager's return, and, in doing so, learns some new truths about Vulcans and humans.
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best original series multi-part
1999 asc third place award for best kirk/spock
  The Learning Curve (TOS, K/S, S/Mc, K/Mc, NC-17)
  When Spock passes through fal-tor-pan, his human side is not well restored. He does not regain his human feelings for his bondmate James Kirk nor does he really remember their relationship. In 'The Learning Curve', Kirk, Spock, and McCoy all struggle with this situation. The reader of the story will click on links to make choices about how the story will turn out. The story has something like ten endings, depending on which links are chosen. Not all endings were written; not all links work. Set sometime after the movie "ST III: The Voyage Home".
   
  The Magic Hand of Chance (VOY, Tu/P, PG-13)
  Tuvok and Paris are on a mundane errand when Tuvok begins his pon farr. Now, he finds he has some choices to make.
   
golden o 1998 second place award for best tuvok/paris
  The Magic Hand of Chance:
Blowing Out The Flame (VOY, Tu/P, NC-17)
  Having broken his bond with T'Pel, Tuvok forges a new one with Tom Paris. Now, back on Voyager, he and Tom will have to seek to master the full pon farr.
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best tuvok/paris
  The Magic Hand of Chance:
Kama Sutra (VOY, Tu/P, NC-17)
  Having survived both the challenges of starting a relationship and passing through pon farr, Tuvok and Tom Paris now have a little time simply to enjoy themselves.
   
  The Magic Hand of Chance:
The Uncooperative Chair (VOY, Tu/P, PG-13)
  Tom lives like a pig. Tuvok tries to help him clean up.
   
  Never and Always (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  "'I had always thought the right moment would come, and I waited too long -- it didn't.'" Action takes place just before the camping scene at the start of the movie "ST III: The Final Frontier".
   
  No Man (TOS, S/Mc, Su, NC-17)
  "Spock said, 'I want you to know this. It is not possible to . . . continue . . . in this fashion. It is not the right time, or the right way. I do not have it in me to sustain the kind of relationship, the kind of comfort, that is your right. . . The fish may think he wants to live on land, but he is only a fish, after all.'"
   
  Samurai (TOS, K/Su, NC-17)
  In the midst of The Original Series episode "The Enemy Within", Kirk and Sulu learn more than they bargained for about themselves and about each other.
   
  Succubus (TOS/VOY, Spock/f/Kes (S/LeilaKalomi implied) NC-17)
  Kes meets a famous Vulcan. Sparks fly. Written for The Spock Fuh-q Fest.
   
  Take It Like A Man (TOS, Spock/f, Kirk/Spock, NC-17)
  Spock's second marriage breaks up when he finds he will not be able to father children. He, his parents, and his friends then find themselves struggling to define what a 'family' is and how it should -- or could -- be formed.
   
  Who Turns The Knife? (TOS, K/S, PG)
  "I've lost my only friend, my best self. Just one Vulcan, that's all I ask. And I ask too much. Never again to see that eyebrow raised. Goodbye, Spock, and godspeed. I never gave the order, but -- the order is given." Set after the movie "ST II: The Wrath of Khan".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
RalSt
(at Passion & Perfection)

e-mail
   
  And Then. . . (VOY, T/7, PG)
  Rumors are flying. . .
   
  Bless You (VOY, J, T/7, PG)
  Seven catches a cold.
   
  But Why? (VOY, P/T, C/7 (T/7 unrequited) PG)
  "We didn't talk. We didn't kiss. We certainly never made love. ot that I didn't think about those things, dream about them constantly. But it was impossible. I was happily married and she was my supposed nemesis. How were we meant to move forward?"
   
  Night (VOY, C/7, P/T (T/7 unrequited) PG)
  "Nights spent lying beside Tom and praying to gods she didn't believe in, that an end to her nightmare would magically appear. It hadn't worked for her and she knew it wouldn't work for Seven."
   
  Shore Leave (VOY, P, T/7, R)
  [Tom said,] "'Okay, then how about two months worth of replicator rations to the first person who gets the Ice Queen in the sack?'"
   
  Valentine's Day Sucks (VOY, P/T, T/7, P/K, PG)
  Miral Torres-Paris discovers Valentine's Day makes people act crazy.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Raonaid
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)
   
  Oubliette (VOY, C/P, R, deathfic)
  Tom and Chakotay return to Voyager after an away mission only to discover the Vidiians have overtaken the ship during their absence.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Raven

fanfiction.net

e-mail
   
  Natural Progression (VOY, C/7, PG)
  In the aftermath of their contact with the Ventua, Seven discovers her true feelings for the Commander. And her humanity. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Natural Law" and a companion piece/sequel to 'Natural Realization'.
   
  Natural Realization (VOY, C/7, PG)
  An away mission gone awry causes the Commander to look at the ex-drone in a whole new light. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Natural Law" and a companion piece/sequel to 'Natural Progression'.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
ReannM.
(at Trekiverse)
 
asc 2001 second place award for best janeway/paris
  Bar Time (VOY, J & P, PG)
  Late one night Tom and Kathryn are in Sandrine's, talking, when Kathryn is shocked to learn just why she was always so attracted to Michael Sullivan The sequel is 'Heard It through The Grapevine'.
   
  Confessions (VOY, J/P, PG)
  "Kathryn . . .' A whispered plea, a confession of the months of longing, the aching need to touch her, to say all the things he had been holding back."
   
  Fallen (VOY, J/P, PG)
  After their night stranded together on the planet, Kathryn and Tom try to work things out. Then Tom discovers that his old girlfriend might have a new suitor. Sequel to 'Falling in Love Again'.
   
  Falling in Love Again (VOY, J/P, PG)
  Given a little time alone together on a strange planet, Kathryn and Tom finally realize their friendship has become something more.
 
asc 2001 first place award for best janeway/paris
  Heard It through The Grapevine (VOY, J &P (P/T implied) PG)
  Rumors are flying as to the real reason Michael Sullivan has left Fair Haven. Sequel to 'Bar Time'.
   
golden o 1997 third place award for best janeway/paris
  My Wild Irish Rose:
Alone (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
  After surviving the Borg/Species 8472 War, Janeway decides a relationship with Chakotay would be impossible. Meanwhile, Tom and B'Elanna break up after she declares her love for Harry. Then one night Tom and the Captain learn who they were really meant for after all.
   
  My Wild Irish Rose:
At The Dimming of The Day (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
  Two months into their relationship, Janeway and Paris enjoy both a dinner at Sandrine's, and a bubble bath.
   
  My Wild Irish Rose:
My Wild Irish Rose (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
  Kathryn and Tom celebrate her birthday and bring their relationship out into the open.
   
  What Might Have Been:
Caretaker (VOY, J/P, R)
  What if Tom and Kathryn had become lovers at the beginning of their voyage?
   
  What Might Have Been:
Resolutions (VOY, J/P, R)
  Chakotay's jealousy leads to a revelation. A view of what might have happened if Kathryn had been Tom's lover at the time of the Voyager episode "Resolutions".
   
  What Might Have Been:
Threshold (VOY, J/P, R)
  Changing into an alien life-form leads to talk of changes in Tom and Kathryn's relationship. How the events of the Voyager episode "Threshold" might have affected Tom and Kathryn if they had been lovers at the time.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Rebelgirl
(at Perfect Misfits)

e-mail
   
  Recurring Fault (VOY, T/7, PG)
  The turbolift has broken down again. Now all B'Elanna and Seven have to do now is find a way to while away the time while waiting for repairs.
   
  Snow (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  Seven and B'Elanna are sent on a mining mission only to crash land on a barren, snow-covered planet.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Reedfem

e-mail
   
  Soul Provider (ENT, Tu/R, PG)
  "Ah! when will this long weary day have end, And lend me leave to come unto my love?" -- Edmund Spenser.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Reesa
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Another Saturday Night (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  "Another Saturday night. A show by Jean-Luc Picard for an audience of one."
   
  A Civil Conversation (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  "Carefully, like one would approach a wild animal, Jean-Luc reaches out and takes a hold of my hand." Related to both 'Distant' and 'Another Saturday Night', but can stand alone.
   
  Distant (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  "This time, I tell myself, this time will be the time. . . I will find a way to make you see me, not as just an omnipotent being and enemy, but as myself. As the one who wants to love you."
   
golden o 1998 honorable mention best picard/crusher
  What the Q Saw (TNG, P/C, Q, NC-17)
  "I wonder how I could have missed this. I'll have to go back later and see when Bev stopped coming over for breakfast and when she became breakfast."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ree'sha
   
  An Amok Time
(TOS, K/S, PG, unpleasant themes, character death)
  Believing he has truly killed his Captain, Spock contemplates the unthinkable. An alternate ending to The Original Series episode "Amok Time".
   
  Hugs & Kisses (TOS, K/S, PG)
  A letter's postscript proves to be confusing to Spock until Kirk decides to demonstrate its meaning.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Vicki Reid
(at Trekiverse)
   
1998 asc first place award for best worf/troi 1998 asc second place award for best deep space nine general pairing
  Betazed Has Fallen (TNG/DS9, Worf/Troi, Worf/JadziaDax, PG)
  While stationed on Deep Space Nine, Worf learns Betazed has fallen to the Dominion, and fears for Deanna's safety.
   
  The Cake (TNG, W/T, PG)
  Worf endures a human bachelor party for the sake of his Enterprising friends.
   
  Endings (DS9/TNG, W/T, R/T, PG-13)
  When her newly resurrected relationship with Will Riker ends suddenly, Deanna finds herself thinking of an old flame.
   
  The Morning After (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "Taking her hand in his, Tom asked, 'What do you want, B'Elanna? If you want your freedom, you have it. If you want to take the Oath, you have it. If you want a long betrothal, you have it. Whatever you want, I will abide by your decision.'" Missing scenes from the Voyager episode "Blood Fever".
   
  Path to Stovoqor (DS9/TNG, W/JadziaDax (W/T unrequited) PG)
  After Jadzia's death, Worf wonders if he is doing the right thing by winning a glorious battle in order to gain admittance for her into Stovoqor.
   
  Path Not Taken (DS9/TNG, W/T, R/T, PG)
  Deanna finds her separation from Worf to be painfully permanent as she has chosen to follow a path leading away from him and his love.
   
  Path to Honor (DS9/TNG, W/T, R/T, PG)
  Will Riker searches his heart for the true path to honor.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Rilwen-Shadowflame
   
  The Diplomatic Thing to Do (DS9, Dukat/Weyoun, R)
  "Weyoun could never quite work out how he'd managed to slip into this persistent and exasperating situation. Certainly, he was prepared to do many things to smooth the paths of diplomacy for the Dominion; pouring wine, talking for hours, even in one memorable case struggling to participate in one culture's ritual dance. He was fairly certain, however, that even by these standards his efforts in getting along with the Dominion's Cardassian allies were a trifle unusual."
   
  Voice of the Emissary (DS9, S/Kas, PG)
  "Somewhere in the remembered garden, a bird sang, its voice the only counterpoint to the peaceful silence of Benjamin and Kasidy. They closed their eyes, simply appreciating the comfort of closeness."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
romansilence

e-mail
   
  It's A Good Day to Get. . . Married!
(DS9/VOY, Kira/alt.Torres, Worf/JadziaDax, Sirella, PG)
  Jadzia is welcomed into The House of Martok; Kira meets someone unexpected.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Rose-Divine

e-mail
   
  Irrelevant (VOY, 7, NaomiWildman, m/m, PG)
  Naomi asks Seven if love is ever be wrong.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
RosyRock

e-mail
   
  The Goddess of Caldos (TNG, P/C, PG)
  "'. . . Beltane is a time to celebrate the fertility of the God and The Goddess, the crops and the people. In the old days, many a baby was conceived by the light of the Beltane fires. The people just accepted it.'"
   
  The Goddess of Caldos:
The Fruits of The Goddess (TNG, P/C, R)
  "She was pregnant. Positively, undeniably pregnant."
   
  The Goddess of Caldos:
Winter of the Goddess (TNG, P/C, PG)
  "He had thrown away the gift she had offered him. . ."
   
  The Goddess of Caldos:
The Promise of the Goddess (TNG, P/C, PG)
  "Starfleet and the Federation, he decided, could wait."
   
  What Falls Behind (TNG, P/C (C/JackC implied) NC-17, AU, domestic violence, attempted rape- not by Picard!)
  "Their future. Their life. Their love. It was really as beautifully and gloriously simple as that. She took his hand. She had conquered the beasts of the shadows and emerged into the shining light of day." Coda to The Next Generation episode "The Naked Now".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Rrain

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  Any Port. . . (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "He was ready to guiltily slip out of the room, to leave this moment behind them, until Harry reached out to take his hand, and smiled." (off-site link)
   
  Crush (VOY, C/K, PG)
  Harry starts looking at his Commander in a whole new light. (off-site text link)
   
  The Day Before Christmas (VOY, P/K, PG)
  All is peaceful aboard Voyager as together they celebrate the holidays. (off-site text link)
   
  Dear Dad (VOY, J/C/P, PG-13)
  A letter home, by Tom Paris. (off-site text link)
   
  Festival (DS9, G/B, PG)
  The station celebrates the Cardassian New Year courtesy of a party thrown by Garak, but Garak has other plans for the evening. . . plans involving Doctor Bashir. (off-site text link)
   
  Festival Interlude (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Garak is contemplating the evening of the Cardassian New Year and what he will do during it. (off-site text link)
   
  Last Dance (VOY, P/K (P/T implied) PG)
  "He was the first person since. . . since we came here that I truly knew I wanted to be with. But it doesn't matter now. In an hour he will be married and that's the end of it." (off-site link)
   
  The Long Voyage Home I (VOY, P/K, PG)
  Things are beginning to settle down on Voyager after their first year in the Delta Quadrant, and people are beginning to pair off. (off-site text link)
   
  The Long Voyage Home II:
A Walk in the Park (VOY, P/K, PG)
  Tom tries to convince Harry that he is not the man he appears to be.
   
  Memory (DS9, G/B, B/m, PG)
  The station is visited by a travelling entertainment troupe, but there are two surprises travelling with them. One could destroy the health of the entire station, the other could destroy Bashir. (off-site text link)
   
  Mistletoe (VOY, P/K, PG)
  With the help of a small green, berried plant, Tom and Harry are brought together. (off-site text link)
   
  My Heart Is Here (DS9, JadziaDax/Lenara Kahn, PG)
  Dax and Kira go to Bajor to attend a scientific reading on behalf of the station. While there, Dax once again encounters her former spouse, Lenara. Takes place three months after the Deep Space Nine episode "Rejoined". (off-site text link)
   
asc 1996 first place award for best voyager coda
  Pudding & Pie:
Pudding and Pie (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  After the events in the episode "The Chute", Harry and Tom finally acknowledge their feelings for one another. . . but their happiness is tempered by the dark memories of the prison they have just escaped. (off-site link)
   
  Pudding & Pie:
Discord (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  As if the events in the Voyager episode "The Swarm" and the Ferengi aren't bad enough, crew evaluations are tearing apart Voyager's crew -- and Tom and Harry are having relationship problems. (off-site link)
   
  Pudding & Pie:
Cinders and Sky (VOY, P/K, T/f, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry are content in their relationship, but Tom's still having insecurity problems, B'Elanna's feeling terribly lonely -- and Harry's having flashbacks to horrible memories from his past. (off-site link)
   
  Pudding & Pie:
One Night on Earth (VOY, P/K, R)
  While Tom is on 20th century Earth, Harry convinces B'Elanna to transport him down to spend a couple of hours with his lover. (off-site link)
   
  Solace (VOY, C/K, NC-17)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "The Chute ", Harry needs to talk and Chakotay provides a sympathetic shoulder. But when Harry admits his attraction to Chakotay, their relationship becomes something more. (off-site text link)
   
  Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice (VOY, P/K, NC-17, gender-f'ck)
  A coda of sorts to L.R. Bowen's 'This Is The Captain Speaking', Tom and Harry must adapt to their own -- and to each other's -- beautiful new bodies. (off-site text link)
   
  A Truer Test (VOY, P/K, C/T, NC-17)
  Kim and Torres come back from an away mission with agonizing needs that must be fulfilled if they are to survive. (off-site text link)
   
  Twisted (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  "That, of course, was the point where we fell into one another's arms." (off-site text link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Tim Rueben

e-mail
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best enterprise slash male/male
  Reunions and Secrets (ENT, A/Tu, PG)
  Trip meets up with an old friend, learning a secret about his past that could change one of his most important friendships.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ruchira
   
  About Face (VOY, P/T, PG)
  Lt. Tom Paris finds himself in prison again, Lt. B'Elanna Torres is having a REALLY bad day, and both have to put aside their preconceived notions of each other if they are ever going to survive. Coda to the Voyager episode "Faces".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ms. Russo

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  Ask Me No Questions
(VOY, J/7, J/Seska (7/Seska) J/C, NC-17, non-consensual sex)
  On the eve of the five-year anniversary of Voyager's return, Seven's on her way home from deep space. Janeway doesn't have the answers, but a forgotten nemesis might. . .
   
  Colonizing the Body (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  The Captain clearly has a special relationship with Seven. But what is really at stake for her in their connection, and how far will she go to find out?
   
golden o 2003 second place award best janeway/female
silver labia award winner for best voyager story silver labia award winner for best overall story
  Eating It Too (VOY, J/J (J/7 implied) NC-17)
  What else might have Captain Janeway and Admiral Janeway learned from each other? Written for Round X of The Femme Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  Resistance Is (VOY, J/7/Borg Queen, non-consensual, NC-17)
  The Borg queen has a sexual fantasy. A response to the Voyager episode "Dark Frontier".
   
golden o 2004 first place award best seven group story golden o 2004 first place award best femme-fuhq-fest story
golden o 2004 second place award best voyager group story
  Unimatrix Minus One (VOY, J/7/Borg Queen, NC-17, non-consensual sex (of sorts), assimilation, mindfuck)
  The Borg Queen teaches Janeway a lesson. An alternate ending for the Voyager episode "Unimatrix Zero Part 1". Written for Round XV of The Femme Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  Winner Takes All (VOY, J/7, PG)
  Complications cause Seven and Janeway to take their usual friendly wager on velocity to the chessboard. When Seven wins (for the first time), the results are. . . interesting.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
RvrendJim
(at Trekiverse)
   
  The Awakening (VOY, J/Kes, NC-17)
  "[Kes] looked deep into Janeway's eyes, seeing something there she didn't expect to see, feeling something she didn't expect to feel."
   
  Cat and Mouse (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "Sometimes it was fun to be naughty, B'Elanna mused."
   
  Close Encounter (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  "She looked up, her gaze falling on Seven of Nine's wiggling backside just a few inches in front of her face. The sight of that well-shaped bottom made B'Elanna sweat even more; the sudden heat in her cheeks was in no way related to the cramped confines of the crawlspace."
   
golden o 1997 third place award (tie) for best janeway/torres
  Day of Honor (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "The thought of life without B'Elanna left her feeling so utterly desolate that she wanted to sink to the floor and stay there, curled up into a tight little ball." A re-telling of the Voyager episode "Day of Honor".
   
  En Passant (TNG/VOY, RoLaren/Torres, NC-17)
  "B'Elanna looked up. Sitting a few stools down the bar was a dark haired Bajoran woman, long black hair swept to one side to show off the silver chain that dangled from her ear. Her eyes sparkled, either from too much ale or a well kept secret hidden much too long."
   
golden o 1997 second place award for best janeway/torres
  For Want of A Nail (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "'B'Elanna Torres, I don't ever want to hear you say anything remotely along those lines ever again. Do you hear me? I love you. . . Klingon, human, woman, chief engineer. . . I love them all. Is that clear?'"
   
golden o 1997 third place award (tie) for best janeway/torres
  Hide and Seek (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "It had been a long day and she had survived; now it was kiss and make up time."
   
  Punishment (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "Janeway grunted in frustration. 'B'Elanna Torres, I have half a mind to take you over my knee and give you a good spanking! "
   
  Q & A (VOY, J/T/Qf, NC-17)
  ". . . the next thing Kathryn knew the three of them were in bed together, completely naked."
   
  The Rest Is Silence (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  "Seven of Nine gazed into Kathryn's eyes, suddenly warmed by the look that she found there. It made her flesh tingle. . ."
   
  Savoir-Faire (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  "Slowly. . . steadily. . . the transformation had taken place, two women so used to living alone finding common ground and making a home together on a ship soaring through the uncharted spatial waters of the Delta Quadrant."
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank