A  B  C  D  E  F  G  h  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
 
Hafital   halwen   Lisa Hamner   HannahH.   Jeffrey Harlan   HaysevenC.

HeidiM.   Hel Bee   Helen   Elizabeth Helena   Helmboy   Tracy Hemenover

Hermit   Hopeful Romantic   Kat Hughes
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





Hafital

e-mail
   
  Au Revoir (TOS, K/Cyrano Jones, PG-13)
  Kirk returns to Space Station K-7. (off-site link)
   
  Forever's Edge (TOS, K/S, G)
  Spock watches Kirk sleep. Set sometime during The Original Series episode "City on the Edge of Forever". (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 honorable mention best kirk/spock single part
  Forever's Edge:
My Captain, My Friend (TOS, K/S, PG-13)
  Kirk wakes up. Both he and Spock find themselves confused by feelings neither understands. Or wants to. (off-site link)
   
  Forever's Edge:
While I Lay Dreaming (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Back on the ship, Kirk is having nightmares. (off-site link)
   
golden o 2001 second place award for best misc fuh-q fest
2001 asc third place award for best original series slash pairing
  Innocent When You Dream (pre-TOS, Pike/Chekov, NC-17)
  While on a training voyage, Captain Pike meets one Cadet Chekov. Written for The Ensign Fuh-Q Fest. (off-site link)
   
  Of This Day's Journey (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Kirk impatiently waits for Spock to return from a lengthy diplomatic mission. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
halwen
   
  Carpe Diem (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Haiku appreciation night at Julian's.
   
  Full Circle (DS9, G/B implied, PG)
  A certain tailor's thoughts about a certain doctor.
   
  pon farr again? (TOS, K/S, PG)
  It's that time again. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lisa Hamner

T'Prillah's Site of Star Trek Spock/McCoy Slash

e-mail
   
golden o 2008 second place award for best original series novelette
  Aegri Somnia (TOS, S/Mc, R)
  Spock and McCoy beam down to a planet on a routine mission where they soon find themselves in a fight for their lives.
   
  The Secret (TOS, S/Mc, NC-17)
  Spock and McCoy engage in some mischief on the Bridge.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
HannahH.
(at Trekiverse)
   
  An Apology (VOY, J/C, PG)
  Janeway knows where Chakotay's loyalities lie. Coda to the Voyager episode "Investigations".
   
  The Dress (DS9, K/G, R)
  Kira needs help getting dressed. Garak obliges.
   
  Haute Cuisine (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  Garak teaches Julian to savour and appreciate his food rather than just bolting it.
   
  A Real Resolution (VOY, J/C, PG)
  Janeway and Chakotay deal with returning to Voyager after their stay on New Earth. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Resolutions".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jeffrey Harlan
(at The Resistance Is Futile Mailing List Archive
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Challenger (VOY, K/7, PG-13)
  Voyager finds the last thing they'd expect to find in the middle of the Delta Quadrant -- a Federation starship thought destroyed decades before. Salvaging what they can and integrating its crew, Voyager tries to find a way home. Meanwhile, Harry Kim and Seven of Nine change the nature of their relationship. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Liaisons (VOY, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  The crew of the late starship Challenger is finding it hard to adapt to life aboard Voyager, Janeway has to deal with a brash young doctor who doesn't like a certain hologram and Seven is taking her new relationship with Harry Kim far faster than he'd like. Set a few days after 'Challenger'. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Quentin (VOY, K/7, P/T, Naomi, Q, Amanda-Q, Q(f), PG-13)
  Janeway must deal with five Q, all aboard Voyager. . . all at the same time. Takes place after the Voyager episode "Gravity". (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Breakdown (VOY, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  Retelling of the Voyager episode "The Disease". Kim's working relationship with the Varro engineer Tal strains his personal relationship with Seven, while the Voyager crew begins to uncover a movement within the Varro to destroy their own ship. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Tempus Fugit (VOY, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  Retelling of the Voyager episode "Relativity". Seven of Nine and Dan Phillips must save Voyager from a 29th-century saboteur, before he can destroy Voyager. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Survival Instinct (Coda) (VOY, K/7, PG-13)
  Kim comes to visit Seven following the events of the Voyager episode "Survival Instinct". Set immediately after the episode and during the beginning of 'Getting Home'. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Getting Home (VOY, K/7, P/T, J, C, Tu, PG-13)
  In the sixth year of Voyager's journey through the Delta Quadrant, it is discovered that someone has sabotaged their attempts to get back home, but trying to find out just who is responsible may tear the crew apart. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Prodigal Daughter (VOY, K/7, Kes, PG-13)
  After two years, Kes returns to Voyager -- just in time for the wedding of Harry Kim and Seven of Nine. But Kes' powers cast doubt on whether this Voyager is actually the real thing, or just an illusion. . . (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Moving On (VOY, K/7, K/Kes, PG)
  While Kes continues to traverse parallel timelines in search of a world that she can call her own, she lends aid to the inhabitants of the Voyager crews she encounters. Note: Refers to events in 'Research'.
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Homecoming
(VOY, K/7, P/T, SamanthaWildman/m, EMH/f, Libby, Naomi, PG-13)
  Voyager finally returns to Earth and must deal with the repercussions of the events of their six-year journey, as well as their long absence. Families are reunited, old wounds reopened, and new bonds forged. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Marika's Journey (VOY, K/7, Marika, PG-13)
  Marika, the former Three of Nine, remembers her last days as she lay dying in a grassy field on Bajor. Set during the end of 'Homecoming'. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Family Ties (VOY, K/7, P/T, Marcus, Kirk, PG-13)
  Dr. Marcus of the late Starship Challenger discovers evidence that her grandfather, James Kirk, may yet be alive. Meanwhile, Harry and Annika Kim give birth to their baby on Earth. (off-site link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Out of Time (VOY, K/7, Gilmore/Phillips, Kirk, Marcus, PG-13)
  A Challenger survivor seeks his place not only among the crew of the Voyager, but in the greater scheme of the galaxy; Kirk is rescued from the Nexus by his granddaughter. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
From The Ashes (VOY, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  A story about the mysterious return of a crewmember who was known to have died. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Visitor (VOY, J, Q, PG-13)
  Q pays a visit to an incarcerated Janeway. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Causality (VOY, Phillips/Gilmore, Janeway (K/7 implied) PG-13)
  Janeway escapes from prison, bent on changing the past, and only Phillips and Gilmore can stop her. (off-site text link)
   
  Parallel Voyage:
Borg Necat Post (VOY, K/7, Marla Gilmore, PG-13)
  The Borg are once again planning to assimilate the Earth, by going back in time. (off-site text link)
 
  Research (VOY, K/7, K/f, PG-13 or NC-17)
  A survey team, led by Harry Kim, is abducted by aliens and sexually experimented on. A response to a challenge posted on the Resistance is Futile mailing list. WARNING! Rape.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
HaysevenC.
(at Passion & Perfection)

e-mail
   
  The Phoenix Trilogy:
Phoenix (VOY, T/7, K, PG, death of a baby)
  Seven and B'Elanna's baby is born; a tragic accident occurs.
   
  The Phoenix Trilogy:
Phoenix's Ashes (VOY, T/7, PG)
  Grief threatens to tear Seven and B'Elanna apart.
   
  The Phoenix Trilogy:
Phoenix Reborn (VOY, T/7/K, PG)
  A miracle as well as a happy ending for Seven and B'Elanna.
   
  She Who Punches First (VOY, T/7, P, PG)
  Seven, it seems, is afraid of only one thing. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
HeidiM.
(at the Warp 5 Complex)

e-mail
   
  Starship Hornyprise (ENT, m/m slash, NC-17)
  "A little old-fashioned smut goes a long way out here, a long, long way."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Hel Bee
(at the Warp 5 Complex)

e-mail
   
golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise series or suite
  Too Stubborn to Die (ENT, A/R/Tu, Tu/m, Phlox, PG-13)
  Section 31 has put Trip in an untenable position. Set six months after the Enterprise episode "These Are The Voyages. . . ".
   
golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise series or suite golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise other slash
  Too Stubborn to Die:
Serving The Senate (ENT, Tu/m, A/R/Tu, NC-17)
  Deep in his undercover work for Section 31 on Romulus, Trip remembers how it all began between him, Malcom and Jon.
   
golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise series or suite
  Too Stubborn to Die:
Praetor (ENT, Tu/m, A/R/Tu, NC-17)
  Trip's work for Section 32 comes to an unexpected and dangerous end.
   
golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise series or suite
  Too Stubborn to Die:
Debriefing (ENT, Tu, A/R/Tu, NC-17)
  Can Trip ever recover from what Section 31 had him do?
   
golden o 2007 third place award for best enterprise series or suite
  Too Stubborn to Die:
Reunion (ENT, A/R/Tu, NC-17)
  Trip discovers one can go home again.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Helen
   
  A Short Story for Xmas, or ***king around The Christmas Tree
(TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Spock, Jim, and Christmas festivities.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 first place award for best new author golden o 2003 first place award for best deep space nine author golden o 2003 second place award for best new deep space nine author
golden o 2004 award first place captain jinx award (tie) for best author golden o 2004 first place award for best deep space nine author golden o 2005 first place award for best deep space nine author
golden o 2006 second place award for best all series author golden o 2006 first place award for best deep space nine author
golden o 2006 third place award for best voyager author
Elizabeth Helena

e-mail
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best deep space nine slash golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best garak/bashir
golden o 2003 second place award for best bashir fuhq fest
  Condemnation (DS9, G/B, NC-17, torture, dark themes)
  "'As my patient it doesn't matter what you've done.' Unable to turn back, unable to look at the monster he'd let into his life. 'I never said that about my lover.'" Written for Round Three of The Garak/Bashir Fuh-Q Fest.
   
golden o 2004 third place award (tie) for best overall fest work golden o 2004 second place award for best deep space nine novel
golden o 2004 second place award for best deep space nine slash novel
  Condemnation:
Guilt (DS9, G/B, B/Leeta (implied G/Ziyal, O/K sub-text) NC-17, BDSM)
  "The truth was that Dr. Julian Bashir had always been attracted to the unreformed Garak, the Obsidian Order agent. Written for Round Six of The Garak/Bashir Fuh-Q Fest.
   
golden o 2004 first place award for best overall challenge golden o 2004 first place award for best deep space nine short story golden o 2004 second place award for best deep space nine other challenge
golden o 2004 first place award for best deep space nine slash short story golden o 2004 second place award (tie) for best deep space nine other slash
  Humiliation (DS9, Garak/Tain, Garak/Pythas Lok, NR-NC-17)
  Garak is expelled from the Obsidian Order and exiled from Cardassia. WARNING! Incest. Rape.
   
  golden o 2005 second place award for best deep space nine slash golden o 2005 second place award for best garak/bashir
golden o 2005 second place award for best deep space nine other het
  Meetings
(DS9, G & B or G/B, depending on one's perspective, B/Leeta implied)
  "I first met Julian. . . "
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best deep space nine story golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best garak/bashir
  Sonata (DS9, G/B, R)
  Garak feels a special connection to Brahms' "Violin Sonata No. 3 in D Minor". Written for Round Four of The Garak/Bashir Fuh-Q Fest.
   
golden o 2004 second place award for best overall fest work golden o 2004 second place award for best garak/bashir
golden o 2004 third place award (3-way tie) for best deep space nine short story
  Trust (DS9, G/B, G/Tain, Garak/Pythas Lok, NC-17, incest)
  "Julian's enhanced memory returned him to the moment when only his profound shock had prevented him from blurting out, 'Where is it?!'" Written for Round Seven of The Garak/Bashir Fuh-Q Fest.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Tracy Hemenover

e-mail
   
1997 asc second place award (tie) for best kira/odo
  Into You (DS9, O/K, NC-17)
  Kira is late for her shift, but her uniform is (ahem) unwearable. Never fear, Odo has an idea. . . (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Hermit

e-mail
   
Black Bottle --
It was just a shared meal. Julian and Garak have been doing this for six years, talking over lunch or enjoying each other's company over dinner. This night should have been no different, but six years worth of unspoken words and unexpressed emotions threaten to break out all at once and set the two of them at each other's throats. It's not all cut and dry though. There are reasons for Garak's reticence which Julian will discover, and Garak will learn there is no predicting when love will drop into your lap.
   
  Black Bottle Interlude:
First Taste (DS9, G & B, G)
  A moment in past time in the 'Black Bottle' universe.
   
  Black Bottle:
The Gift (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  "Deception and not just protection. It keeps him coming back, and that is Garak's lifeline, his Julian. He lures him in like an angler, but he can not see Julian caught, fed upon. Not his Julian. And so he releases him again, even though it is further torment for Garak to have what he wants so near and yet unreachable."
   
  Black Bottle:
The Debt (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  "Garak feels. . . indebted. . . To all of the people who came and went, to all of the happenstance that arranged itself to allow him to live in the present moment he lives in now. Yes. He is lucky, he realizes now, and for the first time feels it too. He is in debt to all who tried to guide him to amnesty and peace, and to all of the brave ones who fell before him."
   
  Black Bottle:
In Trust (DS9, G/B, R, S&M themes)
  "'I want . . . ' Garak's mouth brushes Julian's neck. 'To bite you.' He doesn't. He digs his fingers into Julian's l ower back instead. 'I want to scratch you. I want to hit you. With my hands,' he whispers in Julian's ear and those hands travel back up [Julian's] trembling form to frame his face again."
   
  Black Bottle:
Grey Anatomy 1 (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  "[Garak] can't remember the last time he'd been filled with such hope. Looking into those downy brown eyes, warm and liquid and wanting, he can't quash the need to believe that this could be real, that this could be happening to him of all people, that it might actually work."
   
  Black Bottle:
Grey Anatomy 2
Or: The Gift of Anatomy Direly Indebted and Dipped in Chocolate
(DS9, G/B (B/JadziaDax unrequited, B/Leeta implied) NC-17)
  "Garak realizes that this is it. They are going to take the single step forward that begins this, and he wants to delay it just a little longer because he already knows the conclusion, and it is the anticipation that he savors in memory."
   
  Black Bottle:
A New Day (DS9, G/B (W/JadziaDax) NC-17, BDSM, whippings)
  ". . . the realization that this is happening is astounding, exhilarating."
   
  Black Bottle:
A Lie for Love (DS9, G/B, W/JadziaDax (B/JadziaDax unrequited) R)
  "Every time he takes this step it puts more distance between them. It just hurts. It doesn't matter how amazing the past few days have been, it hurts to have [Jadzia] so far away. Marcia, Vic, Quark, they've all said it. Just let her go. But this time. Right now, tomorrow. . . it could happen."
   
  Black Bottle:
Aftercare (DS9, G/B, W/JadziaDax (B/JadziaDax unrequited) R, character death)
  "And then she was gone." Coda to the Deep Space Nine episode "Tears of the Prophets".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Hopeful Romantic

e-mail
   
  Logic Inescapable (ENT, T/Tu, PG)
  T'Les' impressions of both her visiting daughter T'Pol, and of her daughter's unexpected guest. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Reconnecting (ENT, T/Tu (T/Koss implied) PG)
  T'Pol marries Koss; Trip watches. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Renewing (ENT, A, T/Tu (T/Koss implied) PG-13)
  Archer is curious as to why Trip has returned early -- and alone -- from Vulcan. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Remembering (ENT, A, T/Tu (T/Koss implied) PG-13)
  T'Pol returns to Enterprise, and the careful dance begins. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Reaching Out (ENT, T/Tu (T/Koss implied) PG-13)
  T'Pol stumbles. Trip is there to catch her. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Rejoicing (ENT, A, T/Tu (T/Koss implied) PG)
  T'Pol receives her Starfleet commission. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
The Land of MightHaveBeen
(ENT, T/Tu, Alt.T/Tu (T/Koss implied) m/f, PG)
  Lorian's Enterprise didn't cease to exist, although it did pay a price. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
Each Touch A Promise (ENT, T/Tu, m/f (T/Koss implied) R)
  Now that they have acknowledged their feelings for each other, Trip and T'Pol struggle not to dishonor her marriage. On Earth, Lorian makes an impression on Admiral Forrest and Ambassador Soval; and Lorian and Karyn embark on a shy courtship. Spoilers for the Soong arc. (off-site link)
   
  Reconnecting: Book I:
For As Long As Ever Lasts (ENT, T/Tu, m/f (T/Koss implied) R)
  In the aftermath of the bombing of Earth's embassy on Vulcan, the Big Three find an unlikely ally in Ambassador Soval; T'Pol introduces her mother to Lorian, but not in the way she expected; Lorian and Karyn join Columbia's crew; and Trip and T'Pol face separation when Koss re-enters T'Pol's life. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2000 third place award for best new voyager author golden o 2000 third place award for best voyager author
1999 asc third place award for best voyager author
Kat Hughes
   
1999 asc third place award for best voyager romance angst story 1999 asc second place award for best overall angst story
  Letting Go (VOY, P/T, PG-13, character death)
  He wasn't coming back.
   
  Only Then. . . (VOY, P/T, PG)
  Only when warm, chocolate eyes closed.
   
  Slumber (VOY, P/T, PG)
  He'd often watched her sleep.
   
  Snow Crystals (VOY, J/P, PG)
  Paris and other assorted ghosts arrive in Indiana.
   
  Starting from Zero (VOY, P/T, C, PG)
  Paris and Torres get to know each other better.
   
  Waiting for Dawn (VOY, P/7, PG)
  And the blanket of silver, wrapped around young lovers, turned gold.
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank