golden o 1999 captain jinx second place award for best author golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager author golden o 2000 captain jinx second place award for best author
golden o 2000 second place award for best next generation author golden o 2000 first place award for best voyager author golden o 2001 second place award for best enterprise author
Helmboy

e-mail
   
golden o 2000 second place award for best voyager story golden o 2000 third place award for best voyager slash
golden o 2000 first place award (tie) for best chakotay/paris multi-part
  Aftermath (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  A story of redemption and honor, of keeping promises and of never giving up, and of returning home. A very different kind of return story. (off-site link)
   
Dear Diary--
Being the unexpurgated truth about the journeys of Voyager and its desperate effort to return to the sanctuary of the Alpha Quadrant. (off-site links)
   
  Dear Diary:
Paris Reducks (VOY, C/P, G, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
Kathryn's Song (VOY, C/P (J/C implied, Tu/N implied) G, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
I Feel A Lot Of Love In This Alley. . . (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
The Seduction (VOY, C/P, J/P, R, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
Harry, Harry, Quite Contrary (VOY, C/P, P/K, K/m, T?, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
Dog Daze (VOY, C/P (P/K implied) T?, humor)
   
  Dear Diary:
Prixin (VOY, C/P, J/Dalby, T/7, EMH/K, Tu.N, others, humor)
   
golden o 2000 first place award best voyager misc. slash
  Decameron (VOY, C/P, Chakotay/Riker, P/m, NC-17, violence)

Part One    Part Two    Part Three    Part Four   Part Five
Part Six   Part Seven   Part Eight   Part Nine

  Tom and Chakotay are both in the Maquis, both on the same side and both committed to saving the frontier. (off-site links)
   
  Decameron, Revisited (VOY, C/P, m/m, NC-17, non-consensual)
  Tom and Chakotay are both in Starfleet, working undercover for the Maquis. (off-site link)
 
golden o 2000 second place award for best voyager misc. slash
  Double Cross (TNG/VOY, C/P, Picard/Paris, R)
Part One    Part Two
  Tom Paris' first posting is to the Enterprise while Chakotay is a force to be reckoned with in the Maquis. Prequel to 'Ordeal'. (off-site links)
   
  Dream:
Dream Lover (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "There was always tension when [Chakotay] thought of this man. Anxiety over his feelings, anxiety over the thought he would develop a relationship with someone and be forever beyond his reach, anxiety over his desire, his need, and his waffling, faltering emotional control over those needs. He didn't dare let the man know. He could not predict the response. His pride kept him at bay and his heart ached for it. He sat and dreamed of gold and blue, of love and desire, and soft words in the dark. . .." (off-site link)
   
  Dream:
Day Dream (VOY, C/P, G)
  "Five months into the new year it became clear that Chakotay wasn't satisfied with the arrangement. He wanted to make it more permanent. Tom knew he wanted to marry him and he knew that, if he asked, he would say yes." (off-site link)
   
  Dream:
Dream Boat (VOY, C/P, R)
  "The wedding had been a good thing. It brought about release, camaraderie and a connection. It united the two most notoriously stubborn, contrary and relentless rebels on board the ship and the good feeling permeated everywhere." (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
The Quickie (VOY, C/P, NC-17, humor)
  While on leave, Chakotay convinces Tom to 'rough it'. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
Waldorf or Bust (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  The boys spend a memorable night at the Waldorf Astoria. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
The Stand-by (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Our boys attend a wedding on Dorvan V. Chakotay is best man and, as such, is supposed to not only make some spur of the moment arrangements, but to hit a few. . . backwater places as well. Needless to say, the potential for misunderstandings is as high here as ever. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
The Overnighter (VOY, C/P, G, humor)
  Chakotay decides its time to bite the bullet and checks into a clinic to have both his nearsightedness as well as his bunion taken care of. The usual mayhem ensues. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager single part golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager slash single part
  Family: Traveling Man:
Touché Olé (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  How did our boys ever get together? Tom and Chakotay are in hot pursuit of a good time. (as soon as Tom can figure out where it is supposed to be found.) What started out simple becomes complicated as only they can make it. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best voyager humor/parody
  Family: Traveling Man:
Do You Wanna Dance? (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Chakotay pops the question. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
Truly, Dear (VOY, C/P, PG, Farce Alert)
  The wedding. Chakotay's perversity. Tom's bow-necked stubbornness and Janeway's moment of temporary insanity. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager humor/parody golden o 1999 honorable mention best chakotay/paris single part
  Family: Traveling Man:
The Question (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  It's been a bad day, it's now late at night and Tom decides it's now time to ask 'the question'. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager humor/parody
  Family: Traveling Man:
The House Wipe (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Chakotay is overworked and Tom is ticked and worried about his masculinity. . . sort of. . . in this tale of a relationship between equals, kind of, and home maintenance. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
Oops Interlude ( VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Chakotay has a small problem. Well, it's not exactly small, but he does have a problem. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
Lounging Online (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Tom helps Chakotay explore his inner writer with a little creative research. (off-site link)
   
  Family: Traveling Man:
April in Paris (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  The great outdoors of Dorvan V plus one sudden rain shower equals. . .? (off-site link)
   
golden o 2000 third place award (tie) for best chakotay/paris multi-part
  Family:
The Discussion (VOY, C/P, PG-13, humor)
  After an interesting and companionable start to married life, Chakotay decides to test the water, tentatively and with great trepidation, about the possibility of a family. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Chak and The Doc (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Chakotay investigates the methods and means of conceiving and then ponders how to tell Tom. Tom ponders the meaning of 'mother/fatherhood' and how he can possibly ever thank Chakotay enough for this opportunity. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
And How Are We Today? (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  The deed is done. The clock is running. So is Chakotay. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
But. . . But. . . But. . . (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Our heroes enter a relatively quiet space sometime during the second trimester, settling into worshipful banter, casual sex and trampolines. Really. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Fried Oysters (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  The second trimester plods along. Tom gets frisky; Chakotay gets worn out. The usual mayhem and oddities abound. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Lamaze This! (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Decisions, decisions, decisions. Lamaze, LeLeche, ooo-la-la. . . here we go again. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Salamander Love (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Neelix loses his memory and courts Tom. Chakotay loses his patience and hunts Neelix. Tom loses his mind and explores the nuances of regular vs. double stuff Oreos. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Owwwwwwwwie (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  T-minus three days and counting. Time is running out, the 'blessed event' is closing in and it's a toss-up as to who is more happy about it -- Tom or the rest of the crew. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Cool (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Finally, after much. . . stuff. . . our duo's baby has arrived. There are still quite a few things to iron out. . . feeding, naming, who gets up when to take care of things. . . the usual. Then, there is the baby herself. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Finally (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  The boys struggle to find a suitable name for their daughter. All onboard have an opinion, including daughter X. Nothing is EVER easy for these two. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Daddy's Night Out (VOY, C/P, K/7, R, humor)
  It's Tom and Chak's first time to spend the night away from their daughter since she was born. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Rappin' (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  A quiet afternoon of revelations and animal sex before Day Care gets out. A milestone is passed in their relationship. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Here's the Deal (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Daughter Dakota Rose aka Cheyenne has passed her fourth month and father Chakotay is busy making plans to have more. Babies that is. The next phase of their life together kicks into high gear with duplicity, whining, and dirty underhanded dealing. In short, a typical day in the Paris-Chakotay household. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Red Alert! (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Our heroes find out just how many babies they are having this time. Things are about to come to a crisis point. Tom needs a keeper and finds one. Inadvertently. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Lowdown in Lodi. Again (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Tom adjusts. Chakotay maintains. In short, a typical day in the combined household of the Paris-Chakotays. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
After the Ball is Over (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, R, humor)
  A wedding, a fat man and a good time had by all. Except for Tom. As usual. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Fat Man Walking (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  With less than two months to go, things are moving along. Thank goodness. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Deliver Us from Evil (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  It's baby time. The dreams of everyone concerned. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Kewpie Doll (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  This parental thing is never easy. Neither is the name game. The little boys make their appearance on center stage. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Traveling Man 35 (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Tom learns some interesting information concerning his status as spouse of the commander and 'mother of his children'. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Platypus Rex (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Poker night at the Wildman's. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Baby (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Tom's thoughts as he takes care of the children. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Simplicity (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Chakotay's thoughts on family and work and the relative importance of each. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
The Bet (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Tom bets Chakotay he can't. . . Well, you know. Chakotay says he can. Guess who wins? (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Voyager. . . Warrior Queen (VOY, C/P, PG, humor)
  Crewed by intrepid explorers, Voyager, lost in the Delta Quadrant, wends its way home. Its mission. . . to seek out new life forms. . . to boldly go where no man/woman/person/thing has gone before. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Hell On Wheels (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Now nearly 14 months old, Cheyenne decides it's time to take off the training wheels. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
Bummed (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Tom is in a funk, wondering what the effect of living on a ship for years will have on the children. Chakotay tries to cheer him up. Sort of. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Discussion:
The Romantic Interlude (VOY, C/P, R, humor)
  Is the romance gone? Can our two boyz find the hot, passionate center of their universe once again or has their love been relegated to the rubbish heap of yesterday? (off-site link)
   
golden o 2000 second place award for best overall story golden o 2000 second place award for best voyager slash
golden o 2000 first place award (tie) for best chakotay/paris multi-part
  Family:
A River Flows (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  The story of Tom and Chakotay, from birth until they meet once again on the bridge of Voyager. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best overall story golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager multi-part golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager hetsmut multi-part
golden o 1999 first place award for best kim/seven golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager misc. hetsmut golden o 1999 first place award for best voyager slash multi-part
golden o 1999 first place award for best janeway/torres golden o 1999 first place award for best chakotay/paris multi-part golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager multiple
  Family:
Canaan Land (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, A(yala)/G(eron, R)
  Voyager finally makes it home, children, ship and all. Their welcome, however, is not quite what they had expected. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
The Sins of the Fathers (VOY, C/P, K/7, J/T, Ro/m, R)
  The crew of Voyager are together again, with a new ship, the Voyager-A, and a new mission, documenting the aftermath of the Cardassian-Dominion-Federation war. All would seem to be well until a figure from someone's past reaches out and starts to take them, one by one. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Shades of Gray (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Tom and his daughter have a talk about the late twentieth century, including the whys and wherefores of war, racism and justice. (off-site text link)
   
  Family:
The Walls of Jericho (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  The mission to document the aftermath of the Cardassian-Dominion-Federation war continues. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
In the Merry Month of May (VOY, C/P, G)
  A typical day at home on Dorvan V for the Chakotay-Paris family. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 honorable mention best voyager single part golden o 1999 honorable mention best voyager slash single part
golden o 1999 honorable mention best chakotay/paris single part
  Family:
June Bugged (VOY, C/P, G)
  Tom and his son Chakotay, have a heart to heart over affairs of the heart. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Legacy (VOY, C/P, G)
  Andrew and his father Tom discuss history and the choices one used to have to make. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Shadow Land (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  Unlocking the past. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Ecclesiastes (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  After the danger of Shadow Land and of Project Seance, the Voyager-A pulls into port and a little down time is had by all. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
POV (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  The new mission begins. . . with letters home. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Journey (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  While waiting at home on Dorvan V, the family learns Star Fleet Public Relations has decided to tell their own version of the original Voyager's tale. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Echoes (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  First Tom and Harry, and then the Voyager-A disappear into the Dead Zone. . . (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Covenant (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  A short stop at home before a check on the other side of the Dead Zone, now free of impediment to exploration and they end up biting off more than they can chew. The kids move on to college. The galaxy opens up before them and things begin to get tense. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
The Book of Moses (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, NC-17)
  The family organizes a return to space. Andrew and Tim are married, the children are in college and winter is coming. Tom visits a friend on Tersis II for dinner where he meets a force of nature in all its full fury. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Parables of Home:
Song of Solomon (VOY, C/P, Tim/Geno, Jesse/Andrew, NC-17)
  Tim and Geno, Andrew and Tim are married, the festivities have ended and now it's time for some alone time. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Parables of Home:
Rhapsody in Blue (Balls) (VOY, C/P, Tim/G, Andrew/Jesse, R)
  The night, and the festivities, continue. The three remaining siblings, Chakotay, Tom and Cheyenne talk. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Parables of Home:
The Morning After (VOY, C/P, G)
  Tim and Geno surprise their parents. In a good way. Jonah has a few surprises of his own up his baby sleeve and Kolo has a prophetic dream. Maybe. (off-site link)
   
  Family: The Parables of Home:
The Ten Commandments of Tom (VOY, C/P, R)
  The ten commandments of home and family life, Tom-style. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
The Tower of Babel (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  To the Dead Zone once more. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Sanctuary (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  A continuation of the events in 'The Tower of Babel'. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Jacobs Ladder (VOY, C/P, J/T, K/7, Ro/m, R)
  The ships return to Raynor-si to see about frontier security. (off-site link)
   
  Family:
Balm of Gilead (VOY, C/P, J/T, Ro/m, DeannaTroi/f, R)
  Kolopak returns from the dead courtesy of the Aniiri and there's unrest near the Dead Zone.
   
  Family:
Come A Pale Rider (VOY, C/P, J/T, Ro/m, DeannaTroi/f, others, R)
  As Voyager, Enterprise and the Aniiri Lady Ship moves back into the unsettled Dead Zone, they find themselves carrying with them an unknown factor that could rip the mission -- and Tom and Chakotay -- apart.
   
  Hopscotch (VOY, C/P, others, NC-17)
Part One    Part Two    Part Three
  For some reason, the crew of Voyager find themselves here and there. (off-site links)
   
  Mirror, Cracked (VOY, C/P, m/m, NC-17, B & D, abusive themes)
Part One    Part Two    Part Three    Part Four    Part Five
  Chakotay's choices as a young cadet end up not only haunting him throughout his life, but affecting his future relationships as well. (off-site links)
   
golden o 2000 second place award for best next generation series or suite golden o 2000 first place award best deep space nine series or suite golden o 2000 third place award for best voyager series or suite
golden o 2001 second place award for best overall series/suite golden o 2001 third place award for best voyager series or suite
  Nuclear Winter (VOY, C/P, crew, NC-17)
  On their way home, an AU Voyager encounters deceit, lies and deception. Inspired by Voyager's two seventh season episodes "Drive" and "Regression". (off-site link)
 
  Ordeal (TNG/VOY, C/P, Picard/Paris, others, NC-17)
Part One    Part Two
  The Liberty, the Enterprise and Voyager are in the Delta Quadrant, courtesy of the Array. Now what will they do? Sequel to 'Double Cross'. (off-site links)
golden o 2000 third place award (tie) for best voyager story
  Purgatory (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
Part One    Part Two   Part Three
  A trip to hell begins. . . (off-site links)
   
  Quietude (VOY, T/?, G)
  Thoughts from a quiet soul. (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Restless (VOY, J, Tu/C, NC-17)
  "He, Tuvok of Vulcan, wanted to fuck Chakotay through the floor." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Reflection (VOY, J/C, Tu/C, P/T, P, K, NC-17)
  "One by one, the days of his life were slipping by and he was alone." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Introspection (VOY, Tu/C, P/T, Tu/K, Carey/Delaney, R)
  "'Tell me you aren't going to do what I think you're going to do.'" (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Collision (VOY, J, EMH/7, Tu/K, C/P, T, R)
  "She had just had sex with a hologram. Great sex, she thought, and she wanted more." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Dissection (VOY, C/P, Tu/K, EMH/7, Ayala/Geron, J/7, T, R)
  "In a clinch, in a lift, with a ticking bomb. . ." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Contemplation (VOY, C/P, Tu/C, C/T, 7/f, P, K, R)
  "'I would like to discuss certain sexual practices between women with you if I may. The Captain told me to make an appointment.'" (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Refraction (VOY, J, Tu/K, Tu/C, P)
  "He had been groped in a lift by Chakotay, played true confessions with Harry, been mauled by B'Elanna, and treated to female snuggling by Seven and Ensign Ripple. . . Snapple. . . Rumpole. Whatever." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Disclosure (VOY, J/Tu, C/P, Tu/C, J/7, 7/f, Ayala/Geron, PG)
  "Is it me or is this ship turning into a strange and wonderful place?" (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Implosion (VOY, J/Tu, Tu/K, C/P, Tu/C, C/T, P/m, NC-17)
  "She wanted Tuvok. Chakotay knew she wanted Tuvok. Chakotay wanted Tom. Chakotay and Tuvok were kissing." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Conglomeration (VOY, Tu/C, J/C, Tu/K, Ayala/Geron, P/T, R)
  "Tom had called locations on Harry. He was in Tuvok's cabin. So was Tuvok. And Chakotay. And the Captain. It made his palms sweat to think about it." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Dissonance (VOY, P/f, P/T, J/Tu, Tu/C, 7/f, R)
  "Frankly, the idea of intimacy devolving out of whipped bovine secretions did nothing for her libido." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Retrenchment (VOY, Tu/C, J/Tu, C/P, P/m, Tu/K, PG-13)
  "This was a mess, pure and simple." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Prostration (VOY, Tu/C, P/m, NC-17)
  "The touch was light, sweet and delicate." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Convolution (VOY, Tu/C, C/P, P/f, P/K, P/T, J/Tu, 7/f, Ayala/Geron, NC-17)
  "'I am my beloved's. . .'" (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Exasperation (VOY, Tu/C, P/m, P/K, J/Tu, Tu/K, C/P, P/T, R)
  "Three men, one he had had, one he could probably have and another he wanted and didn't know what the hell to do about. . . this couldn't be worse if he tried." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Mystification (VOY, Tu/C, P/T, C/P, J/Tu, Ayala/Geron, R)
  "It was wonderful. Ripe, ready for use and all his." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Conflagration (VOY, C/P, Tu/C, P/T, P/K, J, NC-17)
  "Her entire Senior Staff was nuts." (off-site link)
   
  Quietude:
Epiphany (VOY, Tu/K, P/K, P/T, P/m, Tu/C, C/P,
  "'Well. . . wasn't that interesting. . .' she said to no one in particular." (off-site link)
   
The Return --
The life and adventures of Voyager, had she returned nearly fifty years after being lost in the Delta. . . .
   
  Return:
Who (VOY, C/?, R)
  A morning conversation between two lovers. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Timeless (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  An anniversary. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Duet (VOY, C/P, R)
  A brief moment in a long marriage. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Come Back (VOY, C/P, PG)
  They make it home and fullfill a promise made long ago. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
The Anniversary (VOY, C/P, PG)
  A very different sort of anniversary. . . (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Uncommon Valor (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Voyager's return and its fate. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Faded Photograph (VOY, C/P, PG)
  A final farewell to a ship full of memories. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
One Fine Day (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Life at home on Dorvan V. (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Silent Night. Holy Night (VOY, C/P, PG)
  Another anniversary passes. . . (off-site link)
   
  Return:
I Remember When (VOY, C/P, PG)
  One person's memories. (off-site text file)
   
  Return:
Forever Mine (VOY, C/P, PG, character death)
  What happened after. . . (off-site link)
   
  Return:
Full Circle (VOY, C/P, K/T, PG)
  Harry says his goodbyes. (off-site link)
   
  Silhouette (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
   
  Siren (VOY, C/P, R, unpleasant themes)
  "It was a siren that called him, called them both, helpless to refuse, to this small dark room." (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
A Simple Transaction (VOY, C/P, R, unpleasant themes)
  "He had no sense of self nor of self preservation. There was only the darkness inside and the placid, even docile acceptance of his fate." (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Secret (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "Something big and dark came over him when he was there in their secret place, holding that beautiful body in his arms. He wanted to do things. . . terrible things. . . " (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Broken Hearts (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "Now Harry knew. Harry, his best friend, knew." (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Storm Warning (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "No one was going to come between them. No one would take Tom from him." (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Crescendo (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "'He told me that if you love someone you hurt them.'" (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Arabesque (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "He had to see Chakotay. . . he had to. . . had to. . . had to. . ." (off-site link)
   
  Siren:
Resolutions (VOY, C/P, K, R, unpleasant themes)
  "Chakotay would never know how much Tom loved him. . . with this act of love Tom would save him. . ." (off-site link)
   
  Untitled series:
In The Eye of The Beholder (VOY, C/P, R)
  Two Toms, two different universes, one very big mix-up. (off-site link)
   
  Untitled series:
Daunting (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay experiences the joys of parenthood thanks to a timely intervention by Q. (off-site link)
   
  Untitled series:
Long and Winding Road (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Following the birth of Kolo, Tom thinks back to his counterpart in the other universe and the loss of not only of that Tom and Chakotay's child, but the dissolution of their marriage as well. (off-site link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank