A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  l  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z 
 
Ladonna   Ladyhawk   A. Lanart   LaraZ   Lattelady   laurelgirl   LaylaV.   Dr. Lense

Leone   Lesa   Litsake   linsey   LisaT   Little Eva   Little Janeway   Lizzie

Llewlyn   E. Michelle Logan   Lone Templar   LooneyLuna   Lorelei   LoriP.   LoriS.

LRLorelei   Luned   Lynda   Lyrastar
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





Ladonna
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Obscured (TNG, P/D (D/Y implied) NC-17)
  With his emotion chip now in place, Data is discovering a new emotion: desire. . . for Captain Picard. How will Jean-Luc respond to his appeal? Set after the movie "ST VII: Generations".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LadyHawk

e-mail
   
  The Bond (TOS, K/S, R)
  "I wouldn't have had it any other way." A new look at an old theme.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
A. Lanart

LiveJournal
   
  Red Dress:
Devil in A Red Dress (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "Being propositioned by Harry was not something he had ever expected. Being propostioned by a corset-wearing Harry dressed as Scarlet O'Hara was even more unexpected. But, he realised, neither was entirely unwelcome."
   
  Red Dress:
Unlaced (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "The red satin corset was delicately trimmed with black lace, and stopped a few inches below Harry's nipples; it cinched his waist enough to give him curves that he didn't usually have, but didn't actually make him look feminine in the least. And to complete the outfit, was underwear in matching satin and lace."
   
  The Subtext series:
Heaven Knows (VOY, P/K, R)
  Tom and Harry's feelings for each other have begun to change, but are both at a loss as to how to express that change. The story is told from both of their viewpoints, and contains references to the Voyager episodes "Ex Post Facto", "Non Sequitur", "Persistance of Vision" and "Threshold".
   
  The Subtext series:
One Year of Love (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  On the eve of Tom's departure, Harry finds the perfect way to show Tom just how he feels. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Investigations".
   
1998 asc first place award for best paris/kim
  The Subtext series:
The Sun in The Night (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  With their relationship still very new, Tom and a very different Harry must now find their way back to each other, if they can. Spoilers for the Voyager episodes "Deadlock" and "The Thaw". Told from both Tom and Harry's viewpoints.
   
  The Subtext series:
Love Will Tear Us Apart (VOY, P/K, R)
  The events in the Voyager episode "The Chute" take their toll. Tom's POV.
   
  The Subtext series:
Against All Odds (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  The fallout-out continues.
   
  The Subtext series:
Through The Barricades (VOY, P/K, R)
  If they can't be lovers, can they at least still be friends?
   
  The Subtext series:
Come Back My Dream (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  The effects of the Voyager episode "Blood Fever" causes Harry to reevaluate his position. Told from Harry's POV.
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LaraZ.

e-mail
   
janeway/seven blue bronze award (tie) for most romantic story
  Roommates (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  With the arrival of the Klingons, space aboard Voyager is tight and so the crew has been asked to share quarters with their fellow crewmates. Janeway asks Seven to be her roommate and soon the friendship becomes something much more. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Prophecy". Janeway/Seven Blue Bronze Award (tie) for Most Romantic Story. (pdf off-site link)
   
  Shoreleave (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  The Klingons have been relocated to their new Homeworld and now everyone aboard Voyager feels the need for a little R & R. Seven decides to join the captain for what is supposed to be a relaxing little scuba-diving expedition. Supposed to be being the operative word. Set shortly after the events in the Voyager episode "Prophecy". Sequel to 'Roommates'. (pdf off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lattelady

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  If I Should Fall Behind:
At The Midnight Hour (ENT, A/T, PG-13)
  A year after the Enterprise episode "Shockwave", T'Pol and Archer come across something that brings back all the horrors that T'Pol suffered at the hands of Silik and his followers. When she finally goes to the one person who can help her deal with what has happened, it opens the door for a lasting meeting of both minds and bodies.
   
  If I Should Fall Behind:
But I Never Told Him (ENT, A/T, PG-13)
  T'Pol reflects back on a life spent with Archer.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
laurelgirl

e-mail
   
golden o 2007 second place award for best odo/kira golden o 2007 second place award for best deep space nine good in red challenge golden o 2007 second place award for best deep space nine it's green challenge
golden o 2007 first place award for best deep space nine short golden o 2007 first place award for best overall challenge short
  A Major Fantasy (DS9, O/K, R)
  "'What's wrong, Odo? Afraid of your deepest fantasy? Examine your thoughts. You've been dreaming of this ever since you met me.' She slid around the desk and clasped her arms around his neck." Spoilers for The Deep Space Nine episode "If Wishes Were Horses".
   
golden o 2007 second place award for best overall vignette golden o 2007 first place award for best deep space nine vignette golden o 2007 second place award for best deep space nine other het
golden o 2007 first place award for best deep space nine other challenge
  Ship Tales:
From Boslia, with Love (DS9, Q/f (O/K implied) R)
  "[Odo] stopped and gave Quark a superior smile. 'Oh, and something else. Kira's a much better kisser than you are. . . '"
   
2007 asc second place award for best deep space nine general story
  Sunday Morning Surprises (DS9, O/K, NC-17)
  "All Kira could think of, was why hadn't he done this years ago?" Events immediately following the Kiss, from the Deep Space Nine episode "His Way".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2002 second place award for best new voyager author
LaylaV.
   
  Fire (VOY, C/P (P/T) NC-17)
  Late one night Tom is walking through the ship, pondering over recent events in his personal life when, quite by accident, he runs into the Commander in the Observation Lounge. It is there that life takes another interesting turn, but who will end up facing the consequences: Tom, the Commander or both?
   
  Fire:
Daze (VOY, C/P, P/T, NC-17)
  After the events of the night before, Chakotay's day is turning from bad to worse. How can he face either Tom or B'Elanna?
   
  Fire:
Hope (VOY, C/P, R)
  After a space battle, Tom has a lot of thinking to do. Can he and Chakotay finally begin to see eye to eye?
   
  Fire:
Seek (VOY, C/P, R)
  Amidst all the turmoil and heartache, Chakotay looks within himself and is overwhelmed by what he finds.
   
  Fire:
Rapture (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom may be running, but avoiding the Commander is not that easy.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Dr. Lense

e-mail
   
  Long Lonely Winter (VOY, Owen Paris, P/T, PG)
  Admiral Paris' thoughts on a homecoming.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Leone
(at Paris Nights)
   
  Nightmare:
The Kiss (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "The kiss had been an accident."
   
  Nightmare:
Nightmare (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "[Tom] still didn't remember the dream. He just knew that it came every night. And that it was terrifying."
   
  Nightmare:
Remembering (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "Taking a deep breath, [Tom] began relating what he could remember about the nightmare that had plagued him for so long. 'I'm in a dark room somewhere, kneeling on the floor. There's a figure lying beside me,' Tom began haltingly. . . He's dying,' the young man repeated quietly. 'And it's my fault.'"
   
  Nightmare:
Flashback (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "Suddenly, a moonbeam found its way to the silent body on the floor, illuminating it, and Tom saw who it was."
   
  Nightmare:
Seeking Answers (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "I don't remember the other flashbacks I had today,' [Tom] started slowly. He took a deep breath and dropped his eyes to the ground. 'But I remember this one.' Tom slowly lifted his eyes to look at Chakotay again. 'I wish I didn't,' he finished quietly."
   
  Nightmare:
Visions of Hell
(VOY, C/P, NC-17, non-consensual, WARNING! graphic scenes of torture)
  "'Where are we?' [Tom} asked, still in a whisper. 'We're in the spirit world,' Chakotay told him softly. . . 'Remember?' Tom frowned in confusion for a moment longer, then his expression cleared. 'Yes. I came to find out about my nightmare, didn't I.'"
   
  Nightmare:
Consequences (VOY, C/P, PG, character death)
  "Chakotay turned his head, and although his eyes widened in shock at the sight of his counter-part driving the knife into his own heart, Chakotay also understood why he did it. Despite the fact that the vision-Tom had asked him to do it, the vision-Chakotay couldn't live with the knowledge that he'd killed the man he loved."
   
  Nightmare:
Returning to Reality (VOY, C/P, R)
  "'. . . why would I dream about not just one, but two people I don't even know?'"
   
  Nightmare: Changes:
Morning Interlude (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "Chakotay looked up from his meal and caught Tom's eye. 'We need to tell Captain Janeway about the change in our relationship as soon as we get back to Voyager,' he said."
   
  Nightmare: Changes:
The Crew's Reaction (VOY, C/P, K/T, R)
  "A week later, the rumour mill was running amok."
   
  Nightmare:
Revelations (VOY, C/P, R)
  "'What we saw. It wasn't a vision. We were in an alternate universe. Or rather, our spirits were.'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LesaL.
(at The Resistance Is Futile Mailing List Archive)
   
  Another Time (VOY, K/7, PG)
  After Janeway leaves Harry alone in the mess hall, another visitor drops by with some observations of her own to share. A coda to the Voyager episode "Timeless".
   
  Designations: A Unimatrix Zero Coda (VOY, K & 7, PG)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "Unimatriz Zero", Harry and Seven have a heart to heart.
   
  Heart Shapes (VOY, K/7, N, PG-13)
  Harry teaches Seven about St. Valentine's Day in a way only she would understand.
   
  Heart Shapes Two (VOY, K/7, PG-13)
  St. Valentine's Day present brings back memories of another St. Valentine's Day for Seven and Harry.
   
  Heart Shapes Three (VOY, K/7, PG-13)
  A very special St. Valentine's Day means a very special St. Valentine's Day present for both Harry and Seven.
   
  Just Breathe (VOY, K/7, NC-17)
  The morning of the day that will end in Harry and Seven's attending the Doctor's holodeck program. Part of the 'Scents & Sensibility' universe.
   
1998 crown of erin first place award for best kim/seven
  Sandcastles (VOY, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  Two couples enjoy a day on a holographic beach. Winner of the 1998 Crown of Erin First Place Award for Best Kim/Seven.
   
  Seven of Nine -- Raven -- Beta -- One (VOY, K/7, PG)
  After some misunderstandings, Harry and Seven spend some quality time together. Sequel to 'Sandcastles'.
   
1999 asc first place award for best voyager soothin' summer shower challenge story
  The Scent of Rain (VOY, K/7, PG)
  Harry and Seven get wet.
   
2000 asc third place award for best voyager mixed pairing
  Scents & Sensibility (VOY, EMH/7, K/7, P/T, PG-13)
  Seven is dating the Doctor, but is that who she really wants?
   
  Unexpected Lessons: A 'Someone to Watch over Me' Coda (VOY, K/7, PG)
  Harry challenges Seven to stop observing human behavior and to start participating.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
linsey

Warp 5 Complex

e-mail
   
  Covet (ENT, A/R, NC-17)
  Jon makes a film of himself with Malcolm; Malcom is not pleased.
   
  Covet:
Perspective (ENT, A/R, NC-17, slight non-consensual)
  Injured while on an away mission, Malcolm puts what happened with Jon into perspective.
   
  Heatwave (ENT, Tu/R unrequited, PG-13)
  Malcom's thoughts on one hot, sticky night.
   
  Phase Pistols at Dawn aka The Fic with A Name That Has Nothing to Do with What Happens in It (ENT, T/R, R)
  "Trip watched Malcolm as he walked. The tight black leather pants left nothing to be desired."
   
  Rock the Catwalk (ENT, A/R, NC-17)
  "And now here they were. Early in the relationship. A perfect time to explore each other in ways they never had before. And if he wanted to do it here he'd be stuck with an audience." Spoilers for the Enterprise episode "Catwalk".
   
  Shadow (ENT, T/R, PG-13)
  "Things would never be the same."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LisaT.

e-mail
   
  What I Never Had (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  "'You seduced me,' I say, my voice hoarse with horror, with guilt. My best friend's wife." An alternate universe coda to The Next Generation episode "The Naked Now".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Litsaki
(at the Warp 5 Complex)

e-mail
   
  A Shower Like No Other (ENT, Tu/R/S, NC-17)
  "'Did you enjoy watching us, Hoshi?'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Little Eva
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)
   
  Wash Me Clean: Part One (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  The morning after means many misunderstandings. And so does the week after and the week after that. . . until finally a resolution is reached. (off-site link)
   
  Wash Me Clean: Part Two (VOY, C/P/K, NC-17)
  Tom and Harry are together, but Tom's insecurities are driving them apart. . . and Tom is heading straight into the Commander's arms. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Little Janeway

e-mail
   
  Little Things (VOY, J/C implied, G)
  "Chakotay placed his hand on hers and, just for a moment, he felt, as did she, as though they were the couple they should be."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lizzie
   
  Absolutely Nothing (VOY, P/K, R)
  "Stuck in a cave, snuggled up to Tom Paris; such was the stuff dreams were made on, and having a crabby Klingon duenna along only served to heighten the surrealism of the whole experience."
   
  Conversation (VOY, P/K, T, G)
  Harry and B'Elanna discuss Tom's flair for interior design.
   
  Janeway, Slashy Subtext Slut (VOY, P/K, PG)
  " I know they love each other. I see it in every touch, every glance, every smile. But I don't know. . . I don't know if they know." Companion piece to Merri Todd Webster's 'She's Watching Us'.
   
  Late Night, Lonely Heart (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "'Can you feel that? That's me, Tom, that's me. I'm here, and it's just you and me, and we may be seventy years from home but it doesn't matter because we're here and I love you. . .'"
   
  On My Own (VOY, P/K, P/T, PG, songfic)
  "How I wish I could tell him. How I wish I could let him know how I feel. But if I did, what then? Would I lose the best friend I ever had? Would I lose my one and only love? Would I lose this man who is, right now, my only reason for living?"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Llewlyn

e-mail
   
  Amends (VOY, T/Vorik (P/T one-sided) R)
  "He had been as helpless as she, following the ancient dance of his people. He had chosen her, among all the women on the crew, as the one he wanted for a mate. And she had utterly humiliated him for it."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
E. Michelle Logan

e-mail
   
  Words (DS9, W/JadziaDax, S, PG)
  Sisko and Dax discuss the complexity of meanings behind the simplest of words.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lone Templar
(at Passion & Perfection)

e-mail
   
  Coping with Normalcy (VOY, T/7, PG-13, humor)
  Seven requests a favor from B'Elanna.
   
  The Fallacy of Anger (VOY, T/7, PG-13, humor)
  B'Elanna and Seven's anniversary dinner is interrupted by an alien attack. Seven is not happy.
   
Lonely Hearts --
The crew of Voyager reflect back on their treatment of the former Borg drone after they learn she has committed suicide rather than live among them, despised, hated and alone.
   
  Lonely Hearts -- Seven
All Alone (VOY, P/T, Seven, PG-13)
  "'If I cannot escape and I am prevented from assimilating the ship, then I will self-terminate.' Seven said coldly, finally lifting her head and looking the other woman in the eye to show her sincerity. 'I cannot live like this. I will not live like this. I will rejoin the collective or I will end my suffering.'"
   
  Lonely Hearts -- B'Elanna
Left Behind (VOY, T, PG-13)
  "Would it have really been so hard for me to open my eyes and actually see the hurting woman instead of an ungrateful bitch?"
   
  Lonely Hearts -- Chakotay
Shattered Illusions (VOY, J, C, T, PG-13)
  "[Seven] didn't stand a chance in hell of ever becoming a normal human being."
   
  Lonely Hearts -- Tom
Desolated Witness (VOY, P, P/T, PG-13)
  "I spent so many years as an outsider that I should have known what Seven was going through, but I was more comfortable acting like the others, trying to ignore it."
   
  Lonely Hearts -- Harry
Pain and Maturity (VOY, K, K/7, PG-13)
  "It seems as if my heroes are falling one-by-one and there's nothing I can do about it."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LooneyLuna

e-mail
   
  Possessed (ENT, R/S, NC-17, non-consensual)
  Malcolm becomes possessed, and unable to deny the urges that control him, rapes Hoshi. Continued in 'Mended'. WARNING! Graphic Rapefic
   
  Mended (ENT, R/S, A/o, NC-17, non-consensual)
  Hoshi and Malcolm mend their relationship. Sequel to 'Possessed'.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lorelei

e-mail
   
  A Sort of Homecoming (VOY, J, J/C, PG-13)
  Janeway's dreams of home serve only to remind her of what she's lost. (off-site text link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LoriS.
   
  Angle and Plane (DS9, O/K, PG-13)
  Odo accepts a very dangerous mission for the Federation, but what unexpected consequences will come of it? (off-site link)
   
1999 asc second place award for best odo/kira
  Circle and Spiral (DS9, O/K, PG-13)
  This sequel to 'Angle and Plane' picks up one month after the events in the Deep Space Nine episode "Tears of the Prophets" and begins with the crew visiting Earth for a ceremony to honor Odo, but when Federation President Jaresh-Inyo is shot during a celebratory ball, events take an unusual turn. (off-site link)
   
  The Green Eyed Monster (DS9, O/K, PG)
  In this short vignette, Kira pays a visit to First Minister Shakaar. . . little does she know he has some secret plans of his own to pursue! (off-site link)
   
  Shadowboxing (TNG, B'Etor, Soran/f, NC-17)
  Delanna Selah, a half-Vulcan research scientist, has been working on ways to extend the Human lifespan. Soran wants that research and he isn't above using any means necessary to get it.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
LRLorelei
   
  Take These Broken Wings (TOS, K/S, PG-13)
  "'Tonight. . . or forever?' you ask."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Sarah Lotus

LiveJournal
   
  Forever? (VOY, P/T, Carey, PG)
  Tom and B'Elanna have another argument. Or do they?
   
  I'll Be There (VOY, P/T, K, 7, Carey, PG, character death)
  B'Elanna finds comfort in the lyrics of a song.
   
  Secret Valentines (VOY, P/T, R)
  Neelix comes up with an interesting way to celebrate Valentine's Day, as well as to boost morale. . .
   
  Secret Valentines Epilogue (VOY, P/T, PG-13 or NC-17)
  The morning after.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Luned
   
  All Through The Night:
Dark Hours (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "'Will you push me away forever, Kathryn?' he asked, stroking the back of her hand with one finger." A tale of denial, tragedy and a second chance, in four parts. (off-site link)
   
  All Through The Night:
Night Thoughts (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "And whatever happens now, at least I can say I love him, and he knows it." A few weeks after the events in 'Dark Hours', Kathryn Janeway makes an entry into her personal log. (off-site link)
   
  All Through The Night:
Dancing through the Dark (VOY, J/C, P/T, PG-13)
  "Now when I listen to my heart there's just the sensation of peace. And the only word I hear is. . . Kathryn." Four months after the events in 'Dark Hours', Voyager finally leaves Avantil Space, and Tom and B'Elanna decide to make a change in their relationship causing the Captain to review her life's path. (off-site link)
   
  All Through The Night:
Recordings (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "I want to tell you of the moment in my life when I was happiest. I sat on the grass in the sunshine, next to the woman I loved, talking about Talaxian tomatoes." Six months after the events in 'Dark Hours', Janeway finally views Chakotay's last message to her. (off-site link)
   
  All Through The Night:
Reviewing (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "In all the time we've been out here, you don't know what it's meant to me to have someone to call me Kathryn." Direct follow-on to 'Recordings'. (off-site link)
   
  All Through The Night:
All I Want (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "He laid his head back in her lap. 'Some things don't need saying more than once.'" Chakotay has a surprise for Kathryn. . . and Kathryn has one for Chakotay. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Lynda

e-mail
   
  Amanda's Journals (pre-TOS, Am, Am/o, Am/Sa, PG)
  Amanda's thoughts on life, love, and meeting Sarek.
   
  Crossroads (pre-TOS, Sa & Am, PG)
  Traveling from Vulcan to Earth on a transport ship, a young Sarek and a young Amanda each stand at a crossroads in the journey of their separate lives. Possessing infinite wisdom, experience and insight, a familiar yet mysterious 'Hostess' will set each on a course to find the other. . .
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2002 third place award for best new original series author golden o 2003 honorable mention best original series author golden o 2006 third place captain jinx award (tie) for best author
2003 asc second place award for best original series author 2005 asc second place award for best original series author
Lyrastar

e-mail
   
golden o 2004 second place award for best overall challenge golden o 2004 third place award (tie) for best femme fuhq-fest golden o 2004 third place award (tie) for best slutfest
Silver Labia Award Winner
  Bike Week (DS9, K/f (implied O/K) NC-17)
  "She wouldn't have traded her time with Odo for any gift of Bajor or Temple, but this week, by Prophets, she was getting herself some pussy juice!" Winner Round XVI of the Femme Fuh-Q Fest.
   
golden o 2006 second place award for best kira/female golden o 2006 first place award best wetfest
  Bike Week Day 2 (DS9, K/lots, NC-17)
  "If there was only one kind of love, it followed that there was only one kind of love to be made. The body of the partner was not an important distinction, only a potential source of variety. And fun."
   
golden o 2003 honorable mention best kirk/chapel golden o 2003 honorable mention best original series group
golden o 2003 third place award best kirk/spock/chapel
  Intermezzo (TOS, K/Ch, K/S, NC-17)
  "'Christine,' Jim said. His eyes were bright, his voice painfully earnest. 'If Spock were the kind of man who would begrudge anyone a measure of kindness or a modicum of harmless comfort, I assure you, I wouldn't be married to him.'" Written for the The Mess With Christine Fest.
   
golden o 2003 second place award for best troi/female golden o 2003 honorable mention best femme fuhq-fest
  Nocturne: Movements in the Dark (TNG, T/Y, NC-17)
  "And so they danced waist to waist, chest to chest, breath to breath, counting the seconds. Each one was agony. They dipped and swayed, skin burning though the weave of the cloth, each pass a torment, until they could take no more." Written for the Femme Fuh-Q Fest.
   
  Talk Dirty to Me (TOS, S/Mc, NC-17, intentional vulgarity)
  "'Lick it baby. I'm watching --'".
   
golden o 2003 first place award best kirk/spock short story golden o 2003 first place award best original series het novella
golden o 2003 second place award for best spock/dax
  Ubi Sunt Qui Ante Nos Fuerunt (TOS/DS9, JadziaDax, Kirk?Spock, PG)
  "[Dax] stared into his eyes and said, 'You have to tell him, you know. There is never as much time as you think. One day it will be too late.'".
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank