A  B  C  D  E  F  g  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
 
Gammagal   Kim Gasper   Ghostwriter   Emily Gifford   Ruth Gifford   Gigi   Gillian

Patricia Givens   A.M. Glass   Glitterchicauk   Christine Goers   Sara Goose

John Green   Mara Greengrass   the grene kni3t   Greywolf The Wanderer   Liz Griffin

The Grrrl   Gryvon
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





GammaGal
(at Trekiverse)

e-mail
   
  Calculated Risk (DS9, G/B, B/f, NC-17)
  After their one night stand, Garak finds himself obsessed with the young Doctor while the Doctor himself starts keeping company with a female Bajoran pilot. It all comes to a head, however, one late angry evening. Sequel to 'Random Acts'.
   
  Random Acts (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  A drunk and despondent Julian asks Garak to spend the night.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2001 third place award for best ascem new author golden o 2001 third place award for best original series new author
Kim Gasper
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive)

e-mail
   
  Playing Games (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "'Is it your fantasy? Could I have you, if I wanted?'" (off-site link)
   
  A Special Gift (VOY, J/C/P, NC-17)
  "At last, feeling as though he might explode if he didn't do something, Chakotay began stripping off his clothing. Later he would wonder what came over him; he didn't remember consciously deciding to join them, it just seemed like he had to, or die with wanting." (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Ghostwriter

e-mail
   
  Being Naughty (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna Torres puts Kathryn Janeway in an uncomfortable position; the captain eagerly reciprocates. (off-site link)
   
  Captive Audience (VOY, J/C, P/T, NC-17)
  Paris and Torres overhear an intimate moment between their commanding officers. (off-site link)
   
  Encore Performance (VOY, J/C, P/T, NC-17)
  Janeway and Chakotay return to the site of their intimate encounter and overhear another tryst in progress. Sequel to 'Captive Audience'. (off-site link)
   
  Flying Solo (VOY, J, NC-17)
  Why does Janeway like baths so much? (off-site link)
   
  Frisky Business (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  Janeway introduces Chakotay to an old Earth treat. (off-site link)
   
  In The End (VOY, J/P (implied J/C, implied P/T) NC-17, character death)
  "They herald us in the media, they give us parades but they don't understand what we did to get here, what we gave up to make it home." Co-written with August. (off-site link)
   
  Revolt (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Set during the Voyager episode "Night". What do you get when you mix a despondent captain and a valiant crew?. . . A mutiny of outrageous proportions. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Emily Gifford
(at Trekiverse)
   
  It's Just Sex! (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  "'. . . that whole first date crap? I ain't the JV football captain, Torres, and this ain't the prom.'" Coda to the Voyager episode "Blood Fever". (off-site link)
   
  It's Just Sex!:
What About Harry? (VOY, C/K (P/T implied, P/K implied) NC-17, D/s)
  "'On your knees, ensign.'" (off-site link)
   
  It's Just Sex!:
A Taste of Command (VOY, C/K, NC-17, D/s)
  "Harry reveled in his own submission, but he and his partners had always started by setting parameters, negotiating, carefully setting the stage for their little games. This was uncharted territory, no maps, no guidelines, the only safety net Harry's absolute trust in Chakotay." (off-site link)
   
  It's Just Sex!:
Halt Turbolift (VOY, EMH, C/K, NC-17, D/s implied,)
  "Before he short-circuited, he quickly narrowed the focus of the EMH PIF to concentrate on what was happening in the turbo-lift. Chakotay and Kim, the lift's two occupants seemed to be involved in. . . . a sexual encounter?" Companion piece to 'A Taste of Command'. (off-site link)
   
  Pet's Day Out (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  After seducing Captain Picard, Q takes him. . . shopping? (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 1997 third place award for best author
Ruth Gifford

The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive

Trekiverse

Insane Journal
   
  And About Damned Time (TOS, K/S, Mc, PG-13)
  Dr. McCoy's musings on a certain relationship.
   
  At The Center of Things (TNG, P/Q, heavy BDSM)
  Picard and Q explore the ramifications of their new relationship. Incomplete sequel to 'His Beloved Pet'. (off-site link)
   
  Bellissimo or The Further Adventures of Gianni and Tonio
(TNG, P/m, mild D/s)
  Cadet Antonio Franchesci finally convinces Cadet Picard of how beautiful he is. A sequel to 'Show Me How Much You Like It' by Jeanita Danzik. (off-site link)
   
  Camping Holiday (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  Picard and Q go camping on Rydal. (off-site link)
   
  Hint of The Century (TNG, P/Q, PG-13)
  "'Listen to me. Yes, I want you; I can't help that. Knowing me as you do, you undoubtedly know my reasons better than I do. You should also know that I've gotten to the point where there has to be more than 'wanting.'' He waited but Q remained silent. 'So, I may want you, but I'm not going to do anything about it.'" Set during the The Next Generation episode 'Q Who'. (off-site link)
   
  Hint of The Century:
I Never Had It Like This (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  "'The Q don't exactly dream, Jean-Luc, but,' and here Q smiled a slightly wicked smile that created a different, and more welcome, tension in Picard's chest, 'we can fantasize with the best of them.'" Set several years after 'Hint of The Century' and five or six months after the events of "ST VIII: First Contact". (off-site link)
   
  Hint of The Century:
I've Mistaken You For Someone Else (TNG, P/Q, NC-17)
  "'Picard said, 'I don't even know what I want from you.And, I imagine I'm pretty safe in guessing that you don't know what you want from me.'" Set six months or so after 'I Never Had It Like This'.
   
golden o 1997 honorable mention best next generation story golden o 1997 first place award for best picard/q
  His Beloved Pet or A Dangerous Liaison
(TNG, P/Q, NC-17, heavy BDSM)
  On a dare from another Continuum member, Q seduces Captain Picard. Jean-Luc is overwhelmed by Q and the dominance games they play, but Q remains unaffected. How will Jean-Luc react when the true reason for their tryst is revealed? Co-written with atara. (off-site link)
   
  It's The Thought That Counts (TNG, P/Q, R)
  Picard and Q spend an interesting Christmas Eve aboard the Enterprise.
   
  Qonversation (TNG, P/Q, R)
  Q drops in on Captain Picard one evening and manages to make him laugh -- and more. . . (off-site link)
   
  A Taste for Finer Things (TNG, R/T/C, NC-17)
  When Will Riker, Beverly Crusher and Deanna Troi conjure up an incredible holodeck kitchen, their only intention is to create a feast for the Captain's birthday. Then things get silly, and later ribald, and soon the idea of using the food to make dinner falls by the wayside.
   
  Up against The Wall, Jean-Luc (TNG, P/Q, m/m, NC-17)
  Captain Picard is rudely accosted by Q in his own ready room. He couldn't be enjoying it, though... could he? Co-written with atara. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1997 first place award for best next generation misc. slash
  When We Get Out of This. . . (TNG, P/JackC, NC-17)
  Captain Jean-Luc Picard and Second Officer Jack Crusher of the USS Stargazer get stuck in a cave together -- but the real revelations start after they're rescued. . . (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2003 second place award for best enterprise author golden o 2003 second place award for best new enterprise author
Gigi

e-mail
   
  Bouncing Back (ENT, A/Tu, R)
  Trampoline sex and poor communication.
   
  Broadening Horizons Sequence:
Broadening Horizons (ENT, Tu/R/Ma, NC-17)
  A much better way to spend time in zero-g.
   
  Broadening Horizons Sequence:
Rebel without A Bat'leth (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  Trip gets his real movie-star fantasy.
   
  By the Rocket's Red Glare (ENT, A/Tu, G)
  Fourth of July festivities at the NX program.
   
golden o 2003 first place award for best enterprise novella
  Crack The Mirror (ENT, Tu/R, R, MU)
  Through a mirror, darkly. . .
   
golden o 2003 third place award for best enterprise challenge
  Crossover (ENT/TNG, Tucker/Reed, Worf/Troi, PG-13)
  A transporter mishap leads to a temporary switch in security officers. Trip makes friends with a Klingon and Malcolm develops a crush on a counsellor.
   
  Faith of The Heart (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  Archer gets sick.
   
  Going Commando (ENT, A/Tu/R, A/m, Tu/m, R/f, PG-13)
  Making new friends.
   
  Halla (ENT, A/Tu, PG-13)
  A reworking of the Enterprise episode "Unexpected". When Ah'len and the Xyrillian are never found, Trip decides to carry the baby to term.
   
golden o 2004 third place award for best enterprise novella golden o 2004 third place award (3-way tie) for best enterprise series or suite
golden o 2004 third place award (2-way tie) for best tucker/reed
  Hayes series:
Change (ENT, Tu/R, Hayes/m, R)
  "'It often takes more courage to change one's opinion than to stick to it.' — Geoffrey F. Abert" Set between the Enterprise episodes "Harbinger" and "Hatchery".
   
  One-track Mind (ENT, Tu, G, humor)
  "Trip's breath caught in his throat and he shifted, resisting the urge to caress the picture."
   
  Second Chances (ENT, A/Tu, R)
  "Trip and I have left Ketto Enol, where we had a successful first contact with the Enolians. We even managed to squeeze in a little R and R."
   
golden o 2003 second place award for best enterprise novella golden o 2003 second place award for best enterprise slash male/male
golden o 2003 honorable mention best archer/tucker
  Substitution (ENT, A/Tu, PG-13, character death)
  Trip dies, the Sim survives. Spoilers for the Enterprise episode "Similitude".
   
  Sugar Daddy (ENT, A/Tu (A/Forrest implied) NC-17)
  Jon and Trip get together and get it on. Eventually.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Gillian
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Brighter Shores (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "Chakotay looked at Tom and knew that he was a goner; he had found his soulmate. There could be no other for him till the day he became one of the spirits of his ancestors. He only hoped Tom felt the same way. He hoped he could be enough for the young pilot." Coda to the novel "The Black Shore" by Greg Cox.
   
  Ski Break (VOY, C/P, NC-17, PWP)
  The Commander and the Conn Officer go skiing.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Patricia Givens

e-mail
   
  The Captain That Might Have Been (VOY, J/7 implied, PG)
  The Captain has her regrets.
   
  Choices (DS9, K/JadziaDax, NC-17)
  Jadzia is reported missing, then, when found, it is without her symbiont, Dax. While Sisko, Bashir and O'Brien try to locate Dax, Jadzia, relishing her new life as an unjoined Trill, turns to Kira first as a friend and then, later, as a lover. But will she be able to keep those feeling when Dax is finally found and they are once again joined? (off-site link)
   
  The Devlin's Advocate (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  The Captain. Seven. A holographic amusement park. Corn dogs, mechanical pony rides and a first time.
   
  Minister of Lies (DS9, K/JadziaDax, NC-17)
  Kira's long-lost sister arrives on DS9 and Dax finds her very attractive. Meanwhile, Kira learns of Odo's feelings for her and finds she now has an important decision to make. But there is unpleasant information she doesn't yet know -- and plotting she is unaware of. . . (off-site link)
   
  Unspoken (VOY, J/7, NC-17)
  "I don't know if I can keep doing this."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
A.M. Glass

e-mail
   
  Letters Home (VOY, J/7, PG)
  Janeway writes home. (off-site link)
   
  Never Leave (VOY, f/f, PG)
  Regrets.
   
  Touch (VOY, J/7, PG-13)
  At the Doctor's suggestion, Seven takes up creative writing; the Captain offers her services as a beta reader. (off-site link)
   
  Touch:
Touched Again (VOY, J/7, R)
  Seven works to improve her writing; the Captain's tension increases. (off-site link)
   
  Touch:
Touched in The Rain (VOY, J/7, R)
  Seven's choice of names for one of her characters leads the Captain to wonder what next. (off-site link)
   
  Touch:
Touched in The Afternoon (VOY, J/7, R)
  The Captain offers Seven a story of her own. (off-site link)
   
  Touch:
Touched in The Moonlight (VOY, J/7, R)
  Seven asks the Captain to help decide both her character's action and the direction of her story. The Captain responds. . . (off-site link)
   
  Touch:
Touched by Love (VOY, J/7, PG-13)
  Seven's story reaches its inevitable conclusion. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Glitterchicauk/Lexis

Warp 5 Complex

Linguistics Database

e-mail
   
  Broken (ENT, Tu/S, PG, character death)
  "You grasp at his hands, wishing that simple touch could hold him there."
   
  For the First Time (ENT, Tu/S, G)
  While sharing a dance with Hoshi, Trip comes to a realization.
   
  For You (ENT, Tu/S, PG, character death)
  "But they'd never seriously considered the fact that they could lose one another."
   
  Reflection (ENT, Tu/S, R)
  "'So you're telling us that you've been having dreams that take place on this ship,' the Captain asked, gesturing towards the picture of the alien vessel on the PADD he held. 'And that you've been taking the roles of these two. . . lovers?'"
   
  Sweet Kisses (ENT, Tu/S, G)
  An early morning encounter in the mess hall.
   
  Would Be Romeo (ENT, S/?, PG-13)
  Hoshi has a secret admirer.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Christine Goers
(stories are in German)

e-mail
   
  Coming Home (pre-TOS, Sa/Am, PG)
  Amanda has been taken hostage; Sarek helps her recover. Takes place before their marriage.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
2002 asc second place wolf and otter award for best new author 2002 asc third place award for best deep space nine author
Sara Goose
(at The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive)
   
2003 asc third place award for best kira pairing
  Figures in the Sand (DS9, O/K, PG-13)
  "'I don't know if it matters anymore,' he said, 'but that Odo, the one you loved, never wanted to leave.'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
John Green
(at Trekiverse)
   
  The Conquest of Worf (TNG, R/W, NC-17)
  Worf and Will Riker share a holodeck wrestling program, but all that skin-to-skin contact gets to be more than a little arousing. . . (off-site link)
   
  Geordi's Rebirth (TNG, Da/La, NC-17)
  During a conversation about sexuality, Geordi LaForge confesses to Data that, although he's attracted to men, he feels guilty about it. Data responds by offering to be Geordi's first male lover. (off-site link)
   
  The Lost Boys (TNG, R/m, NC-17)
  When a star becomes unstable, Will Riker is sent to evacuate a scientist on one of its planets. Both become temporarily stranded there, but fortunately they find a way to pass the time until rescue as Will thinks this scientist is one sexy man, and the feeling is mutual. . . (off-site link)
   
  Riker Squared (TNG, R/TRiker, NC-17)
  Will and Tom meet on DS9. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Mara Greengrass
(at the Warp 5 Complex)

e-mail
   
  A Man and His Socks (ENT, Tu/S, PG)
  When Trip and Malcolm set out to rescue two crewmates from the Tandarans, things go from the sublime to the ridiculous.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
the grene kni3t

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  Past Acquaintances (TOS, K, Mc (S/NumberOne implied) G)
  "'It is illogical that one should be disturbed by the appearance of a past acquaintance,' Spock replied, raising an eyebrow, 'particularly if the period of acquaintance was considered pleasant.'".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 1997 honorable mention best author golden o 1998 first place captain jinx award for best author golden o 1999 first place captain jinx award for best author
golden o 1999 first place award for best original series author golden o 2000 captain jinx first place award for best author golden o 2000 first place award for best original series author
golden o 2001 first place award for best original series author
Greywolf The Wanderer

The Kirk/Spock Fanfiction Archive

Trekiverse
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best overall story golden o 1999 second place award (tie) for best original series multi-part golden o 1999 first place award for best kirk/spock multi-part
golden o 1999 first place award for best original series slash multi-part
1999 asc second place award for best kirk/spock
  And In The Darkness Bind You (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  "I have lost everything. How do I go on from here? What am I to do?" Coda to The Original Series episode "Operation Annihilate!". (off-site link)
   
  Better Than Coffee (VOY, K/S, NC-17, PWP, light D/s)
  "I know what you need." (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best original series misc. slash golden o 1998 first place award for best voyager misc. slash
  Box of Rain (TOS/VOY, Spock/Tuvok, NC-17)
  "I wish that I could remember his name." (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best kirk/spock/mccoy
  Choices (TOS, K/S/Mc, NC-17)
  "Did he know that once we three had all tasted each other, known the ecstasy of the body and the siren call of the mind, that it would be impossible to give up?" Sequel to Whitecrow's 'Silent Companions'.
   
  Crazy Fingers (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  Kirk finally persuades Spock to go to the Elysian Baths, on Risa. . . (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best spock/mccoy
1998 asc second place award for best spock/mccoy
  The Other One (TOS, S/Mc (MirrorS/MirrorMc implied) NC-17, h/c)
  "But when [McCoy] finally sagged forward onto his desk, the last of the bourbon dripping unnoticed from his overturned glass, all his dreams were full of hot dry fingers burning his face, touching his neck -- of being paralyzed, unable to move or speak. Of burning black eyes, locked on to his -- and that other mind, filling his skull, smothering him, those hands pulling him down into darkness and pain." Coda to The Original Series episode "Mirror, Mirror". (off-site link)
   
golden o 1997 third place award for best original series story
1997 asc second place award for best kirk/spock
  Songs of the Dirhja:
Deep Elem Blues (VOY, K & S, PG-13, h/c, AU)
  Spock and Kirk are captured by slavers with each presuming the other to be dead. But when Kirk discovers Spock is alive, he risks everything in order to save him, and himself. (off-site link)
   
1997 asc first place award for best kirk/spock
  Songs of the Dirhja:
New Minglewood Blues (VOY, K & S, PG-13, h/c, AU)
  Spock and Kirk return to the slavers in order to free a ship-load of captives and Kirk is once again captured. (off-site link)
   
golden o 2000 third place award (5-way tie) for best overall story golden o 2000 first place award for best original series story golden o 2000 first place award for best original series slash
golden o 2000 second place award for best kirk/spock multiple part
2000 asc third place award for best kirk/spock
  Songs of the Dirhja:
Morning Dew (VOY, K/S, NC-17, h/c, AU)
  Free men again after !M'zh!w*hee's death, Jim and Spock swear they will never go back to Earth again -- until something comes up that makes them both realize they no longer have a choice. . . (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Liz Griffin
(at The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive)
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best janeway/torres
  Assumptions (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  Janeway and Torres each makes certain assumptions about the other. Seven gets shoved into a Jeffries Tube, Torres gets jealous, and Janeway finally gets some for-god-sakes action. Takes place between the Voyager episodes "Hunters" and "Prey".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2002 second place award for best new author golden o 2002 first place award for best new enterprise author golden o 2002 first place award for best enterprise author
golden o 2003 honorable mention best enterprise author golden o 2004 first place award for best enterprise author
The Grrrl

Warp 5 Complex

e-mail
   
  Mine (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17, PWP)
  "They made love slowly this time, rocking against each other with a lazy rhythm, making it last. Forever."
   
golden o 2004 second place award (tie) for best overall story golden o 2004 first place award (tie) for best enterprise short story golden o 2004 second place award for best enterprise slash short story
golden o 2004 first place award for best tucker/reed
  Rescue (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Malcolm needs rescuing.
   
golden o 2002 third place award (tie) for best overall story
  Shanghaid (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17, torture and slavery)
  The boys get kidnapped, and pressed into service as crew on board an alien ship.
   
  The Wager (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  Sex and bondage.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Gryvon

e-mail
   
  (n)Everlasting (DS9, G/B, R)
  "Garak knew better than to think that this would ever work."
   
  The Politics of Sex (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  "[Julian] looked up at Garak and hoped his eyes weren't too pleading. 'Please. I want to know what you like. I want to know what you expect. Show me?'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank