A  B  C  D  E  f  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
 
R.J. Faas   S. Faith   FanFicChick   Farfalla   FemmeNoir   Jen Ferris

Fewthistle   Fiarah   50of47   Suzanne Finn   Fire Star   Karen Fischer    Fishey_me

Fizzbin   Pat Foley   Cheryl Forbes   Karen Foy   Francesca   Fred

Frizz the Eccentric   Frost Deejn
 
Links            E-mail addresses may or may not work            Search





R.J. Faas
(at Trekiverse)
   
  I Wonder (DS9, G/Z, G/B, PG)
  "It just never occurred to me that he'd have a relationship with someone else."
   
  Religious Tolerance (DS9, O'B/Bariel, KO'B, NC-17)
  O'Brien has a crisis of faith.
   
  Unexpected Meetings (DS9, B/O ' B, NC-17, PWP)
  Bashir gets his dates mixed up.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
S. Faith

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  Delta Rain (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  Just after the Enterprise D crashes and burns, a Starfleet social sets the scene for a reunion of sorts. (off-site link)
   
  Turning Back The Clock (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  Capt. Picard takes shore leave on the Baku homeworld where surprises and enlightenment await him. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
FanFicChick
(at Trekiverse)
   
  2000 asc second place award for best voyager featured character
  Ashes to Ashes
(VOY, P, C, K (implied P/T) R, character death, novella length)
  Tom is rescued from an alien ship, populated by the Greys. He is not the same. He never will be. This is his journal.
   
  Return to Sender (VOY, P/T, K/T, OwenP, R, adult themes, AU)
  Voyager returns home. Betrayal. Failure. Soul-searching done by all concerned.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Femme Noir

e-mail
   
  Passion Flower (TOS, S/U, NC-17)
  An encounter with the pollen of an alien flower leads to an encounter of a very different sort for Spock and Uhura.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Jen Ferris
   
1997 asc third place award (tie) for best janeway/chakotay
  Infinite Possibilities:
A Gift of Self (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  With the help of an old friend, Janeway reaches a resolution and then makes a decision. Set sometime after the Voyager episode "The Gift". (off-site link)
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
Back to Work (VOY, J/C, PG)
  An away mission leads to the first testing of the Captain and the Commander's new relationship. (off-site link)
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
A Real Hot Coffee Night (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  Life continues on board Voyager. (off-site link)
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
A Fine Line (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  An away mission with a surprise, which leaves Janeway and Chakotay learning how to walk that fine line. . . (off-site link)
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
Idle Conversations (VOY, J/C, PG)
  The two lovers talk. (off-site link)
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
Bedtime Story (VOY, J/C, C/K, NC-17)
  Chakotay reminds Janeway that there can be more than one way to show someone you care. Co-written with Leslie Magowan.
   
  Infinite Possibilities:
Vocation (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  While on a planet-side mission, Janeway and Chakotay meet a species who changes their perception of work, play and the prime directive. (off-site link)
   
  Just A Simple Mission (VOY, J/C, PG)
  An away team on a simple mission. Right. Co-written with Leslie Magowan.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fewthistle

e-mail
   
  Full of Grace (VOY, J/7, PG)
  "I wish I could have been what she needed."
   
  Knowledge (VOY, J/7, PG)
  The secret of life, from Kathryn's point of view.
   
  The Nature of:
Evil (VOY, J/7, R)
  Voyager encounters death and destruction on a remote planet, and now Captain Janeway must help Seven of Nine try and understand the nature of evil.
   
  The Nature of:
Love (VOY, J/7, R)
  Janeway and Seven have only begun to explore what it really means to love when a shoreleave gone wrong lands Seven, B'Elanna and Samantha Wildman in an alien prison.
   
  The Nature of:
Faith (VOY, J/7, R)
  The Captain's skepticism is put to the test.
   
  Shale (ENT, T/S, PG)
  T'Pol attempts to regain her equilibrium after her encounter with Hoshi aboard the Klingon ship.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fiarah

e-mail
   
  Revelations (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "[Kathryn] took deep breath. 'I can't ask you to wait. That's too unfair. But if you are. . . I'll be waiting for you too.'" Missing scenes as well as a coda to the Voyager episode "Resolutions".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
JC Fic Haven Competitor First Wave Decathalon
50of47

e-mail
   
Dakota's Decathlon Entry: Long Jump: 7,500-10,000 Words
  The Starfleet Mermaid (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  After the stress of forced labor on Quarra and after having to dodge warheads in an alien munitions testing range, Voyager makes first contact with a friendly species. There is, however, one very unexpected result for the Captain. Written for Dakota's Second Annual Decalthalon. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Suzanne Finn

Trekiverse

The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best janeway/chakotay
1998 asc second place award for best chakotay story
  The Dark Is Rising:
The Dark Side (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  When Janeway is abducted by aliens, Chakotay must resurrect his past in order to rescue her.
   
  The Dark Is Rising:
Sine Qua Non (VOY, J/C, R)
  A difficult yet necessary path must be walked in the wake of Voyager's encounter with the Braai.
   
1999 asc first place award for best voyager general story
  The Dark Is Rising:
Desecrated (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  Voyager must return to the Braai homeworld in order to reclaim her own.
   
  The Dark Is Rising:
Sed Noblis (VOY, J/C, NC-17, rough draft, unfinished)
  In the aftermath of the Braai, Voyager and her crew struggle to recover, but the past refuses to give up its hold.
   
  The Dark Is Rising:
Remo (VOY, J/C, NC-17, rough draft, unfinished)
  A homecoming. (pdf only, off-site link)
   
  Nemesis:
Passions of The Soul (VOY, J & C, PG)
  "They'd used his past against him. . . used it to suck him in, strangle his thought, inflame his heart, transform him back into the warrior. Her brow creased slightly as her eyes returned to his. She recognized the struggle behind the darkness of his eyes. A struggle with demons long since buried. An old wound reopened. A war relived. . . a war in which she had been the enemy." Epilogue to the Voyager episode "Nemesis".
   
  Nemesis:
This Present Darkness (VOY, J & C, PG)
  "The demons that haunted his dreams were the subconscious manipulations of very real and very private passions and events." Epilogue to the Voyager episode "Revulsion".
   
  Nemesis:
Convolution (VOY, J & C, PG)
  "The Kradin/Vori conflict had reanimated old ghosts, but something elsefueled it. . . gave it power. Something hounded him. His dreams. She understood the power of nightmares. . . had experienced the terror of darkness many times throughout her life. She understood the hold they had on reality. She understood the hold reality had on them. Circular. Vicious." Epilogue to the Voyager episode "Raven".
   
  Nemesis:
Piercing The Darkness (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "Trust. They'd spent so much time over the past several weeks grappling with the word, the concept, the impact. . . the level of trust they had in one another. The foundation of their relationship, both professional and personal, had been shaken by the doubt that festered. Painstakingly, they'd worked at strengthening that foundation. . . proving, reinforcing, reassuring. And yet. . . here they were. . . faced with an issue of trust again."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fire Star

e-mail
   
  Owned (TOS, Sa/Am, NC-17)
  A testing of wills.
   
  A Vulcan Independence Day- - IDIC in Action (pre-TOS, Sa/Am, R)
  How did Sarek decide to Bond with Amanda?
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Karen Fischer
   
  Hope (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  It's not always that easy to conceive. (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fishey_me

e-mail
   
  Ethically Speaking (TOS, S/Mc, R)
  "'Oh, so I suppose for all these years you've really been trying to get under my skin just to make me break down and fuck you on the bridge. Right.'"
   
  Once She Had Noticed:
Christine (TOS, S/Mc, Ch, PG)
  ". . . it was all Christine could do not to cry."
   
  Once She Had Noticed:
Nyota (TOS, S/Mc, U, PG)
  ". . . it was all Nyota could do not to smile."
   
  Once She Had Noticed:
Janice (TOS, S/Mc, R, PG)
  ". . . it was all Janice could do not to run over and hold the door open to watch."
   
  S'Brin (TOS, S/Mc, U/Sc (K/R implied) PG)
  One crewmember becomes devoted to forbidden research, forever changing the lives of Spock and McCoy.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fizzbin
(at Trekiverse)
   
golden o 1999 first place award best original series misc. slash
  Brionglaid (TOS, S/Sc, NC-17)
  After the events in The Original Series episodes "Spectre of the Gun" and "Day of the Dove", Scotty finds himself having some very disturbing dreams. Written for The Scotty Fuh-q Fest.
   
  Heatstroke (TOS, K/S, NC-17)
  It's hot. Kirk's bored. One well-aimed strawberry and they're off.
   
1999 asc second place (tie) award for best original series poem 1999 asc first place award for best original series romance drabble
  Never Been Kissed (TOS, S/Sc, R, limericks)
  Scotty offers to tutor Spock in, um, the social necessities. Written for The Scotty Fuh-q Fest.
   
golden o 1999 second place award (tie) for best original series single part
1999 asc first place award for best original series challenge 1999 asc first place award for best mccoy tribute
  Rattles and Beads (TOS, S, Mc, PG, Kelly tribute)
  Everything is just as Spock always suspected. McCoy dances on the edge of the Prime Directive.
   
1999 asc second place (tie) award for best original series poem
  A Red Hot Commander (TOS, K/S, PG)
  A drabble of four chained limericks employing the standard K/S motifs in a (hopefully) humorous fashion.
   
golden o 1999 honorable mention best original series single part
  Sov-Masu (TOS, K/S, PG-13)
  Following Spock's fal-tor-pan, Kirk grows impatient with Spock's incomplete memory. Two steps forward, one step back.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2005 third place award for best new original series author
2005 asc third place award for best original series author
Pat Foley

e-mail
   
  Der Ritter/The Knight (TOS, Sa/Am, G)
  ". . . he is my knight in shining armor. And I could not love him more."
   
  Linguistics (pre-TOS, S/U, PG)
  They met in the Hawaiian rain.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2001 first place award for best new voyager author golden o 2001 second place award for best voyager author
Cheryl Forbes
(at The Wayback Machine/Internet Archive)

e-mail
   
  Mine (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  Tom and Chakotay are finally together; someone on board is not pleased.
   
  Room Mates (VOY, C/P (implied J/7, implied K/T) NC-17)
  Unexpected passengers force the crew of Voyager to share quarters, creating some interesting bedfellows.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Karen Foy

e-mail
   
  Hands to Heaven (TNG, P/C, R)
  The night before he must leave on a mission, Jean-Luc and Beverly meet for dinner.
 
  Her Way (TNG, P/C, R, T, Vic Fontaine, PG)
  With the help of an unusual holodeck character, Riker and Troi plot to finally get their Captain and CMO together. Continued in 'The Way It Should Have Been'.
   
  Misinformation (TNG, P/C, R, T, R)
  After the events depicted in the movie "ST IX: Insurrection", Jean-Luc comes to a decision on what to do with his life, but Beverly has her own ideas about what the Captain is thinking.
 
  The Way It Should Have Been (TNG, P/C, Wes, R, T, Vic Fontaine, PG)
  Wesley returns to the Enterprise and enlists the help of an unusual holodeck character to help his mother and the captain through a difficult time in their relationship. Sequel to 'Her Way'.
   
  Wishes and Memories (TNG, P/C, P/f, C/Jack Crusher, T, R, PG-13)
  The Enterprise crew visits the ShoreLeave planet (Original Series episode "ShoreLeave"). While there both Dr. Crusher and Captain Picard meet with two pivotal figures from their past, finally allowing the two not only closure, but perhaps the ability to finally move forward.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Francesca
(at Trekiverse)
   
1999 asc third place award for best original series challenge story
  The Hands We Are Dealt (TOS, K/f, S, Mc, PG)
  In another time, in another place. . .
   
  Life of A Leader (TOS, K & S, G)
  A compelling passenger on the Enterprise prompts Kirk and Spock to look a little deeper at their own friendship.
   
golden o 2000 third place award (tie) for best original series series or suite
  Measure of A Man (TOS, K/S, PG, genderf*ck)
  "I'm in mourning for the James Kirk that was." Episode addition for The Original Series episode "Turnabout Intruder" and part of 'The Measure of A Man' series. (opens in new window)
   
  Ways of A Woman (TOS, U & R, G)
  Uhura and Rand have a late-night discussion. Coda to The Original Series episode "The City on The Edge of Forever".
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Fred

In Memorium
   
  Kisses in The Rain:
The Courtship (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  Tom's reaction to Harry's declaration of love is not quite what Harry had expected.
   
  Kisses in The Rain:
The Wedding (VOY, P/K, PG-13)
  It's a nice day for a white wedding day.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Frizz the Eccentric
   
  Gargoyle and Phoenix (DS9, B/EzriDax (G/B implied) PG)
  "I loved Ezri, but I like you better." Missing scene from 'Stranger on The Promenade'and part of the 'Seashells' universe.
   
  Joining (DS9, B/EzriDax, G)
  "To the Trill, [marriage] is a joining. Two beings, merged as one. Learning from the other's past, and growing together in the future." Part of the 'Seashells' universe.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Frost Deejn

e-mail
   
  Talk of The Station (DS9, O/K, PG-13)
  "[Leeta] could hardly believe her eyes. Out there, in the middle of the Promenade, Nerys and Odo were kissing."
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank