2000 asc first place award for best next generation author 2002 asc first place award for best next generation author 2003 asc second place award for best next generation author
2004 asc third place award for best next generation author
LoriP.

e-mail
   
  At the Corner of Death and Disillusionment (TOS/TNG, Kirk, Picard, G)
  "The Nexus. You are trapped here in his fantasy, and he keeps feeding you eggs every morning." (off-site link)
   
  Beyond Sorrow's Own Joys
(TOS/TNG, Kirk, Picard (Kirk/Spock implied, Picard/Crusher implied) G)
  "He wished, came as close as he could in the numbness of the Nexus to longing, that he could cry." (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Midwinter (TNG, P & T, R)
  At the very beginning. . . Farpoint Station and everything after. (off-site link)
   
2005 asc third place award for best next generation general story
  Captain and Counselor:
At the End of the World (TNG, P & T, G)
  When the captain 'returned' from Kataan, there must have been some period of adjustment. (off-site link)
   
2000 asc first place award for best troi pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Elephants in the Lift (TNG, P/T, R)
  Picard and Troi find some mutual attraction. This is the story of how they make it start to mean something. (off-site link)
   
2002 asc second place award for best next generation general pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Pilgrim (TNG, P/T, PG)
  To answer some questions never answered in 'Elephants in the Lift'. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
All That Matters (TNG, P/T, R, R)
  Jean-Luc and Deanna haven't even really gotten off the launching pad, when here comes Riker. (off-site link)
   
2001 asc second place award for best next generation general pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Pressure of Stars on Darkness (TNG, P/T, NC-17)
  The captain resolves an issue, even if it's not quite the one he realizes.
(off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Fondest Imaginations (TNG, P/T, R)
  In which Lt. Bridges gets a wake-up call from his new commanding officer. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Wuthering Holodecks (TNG, P/T, NC-17)
  What do you get when you mix a playful Betazoid, a starship captain who knows too much about history, modern medical technology, and an old Terran literary classic? (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Pain of Tenderness (TNG, P/T, C, NC-17)
  Beverly reacts quite differently than Will. Jean-Luc faces the first real conflict of interest, after three months of peace with Deanna. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Splinters Flying (TNG, P/T, TRiker, WillRiker, PG-13)
  Troi tries to cope with Tom; Picard tries a more direct type of therapy with Will. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
A Meriteur (TNG, P/T, NC-17)
  Deanna's dedicated to distracting the captain. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Time and Youth (TNG, P/T, NC-17)
  Jean-Luc contemplates the meaning of sex. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
What the Tinman Found (TNG, P/T, NC-17)
  Intimacy has several faces. Troi, trying to help a fellow counselor with a difficult patient, enlists Picard's help and, in doing so, opens a personal can of worms. WARNING! Implied suicide attempt (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Merry Twistmouth, Uncle Captain (TNG, P/T, G)
  The captain rediscovers the joy of the holidays. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Rhyming Dreams (TNG, P/T, G)
  Deanna has a night visitor, bringing back sad memories. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Who's Standing Tomorrow (TNG, P/T, R)
  The captain goes on an archeological dig and uncovers an elephant, bringing out the tiger in Troi. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
In The Love Light (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
  Conversations about the future. Doubts and reassurances. (off-site link)
   
2000 asc third place award for best troi pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Scarecrow Ascendant (TNG, P/T, Lx, f, R)
  Jean-Luc throws a metaphorical bucket of water on the not-so-wicked witch; Deanna proves her mettle as an officer; Natalia has her own set of difficulties to tackle. The three collide on their way to Oz. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Wind under The Door (TNG, P/T, PG)
  Too much literature makes Jean-Luc an angsty boy. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Lazarus Heart (TNG, P/T, PG)
  Deanna returns. Letters from Maman. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Dancing Lessons (TNG, P/T, C/m, NC-17)
  Beverly's in a funk, and her friends are worried. Jean-Luc apparently forgot an anniversary. And the solutions to such problems amount to the same thing -- a little romance. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Elephant Tracks in The Wedding Cake (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, R)
  The Big Wedding. You know weddings are never simple, right? Old boyfriends, admirals, and wadded napkins -- oh my! Is that Data giving the toast? (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Love and ConseQuences (TNG, P/T (P/Y, P/C, R/T) R)
  Q decides to test the nature of the love between the Captain and the Counselor. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Turning for Home (TNG, P/T, C/m, R)
  Two couples on leave on Earth, and too many memories of the past. Jean-Luc confronts himself, Natalia fights with her mother, and Tom fights to find the source of Beverly's distraction. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Living The Dues (TNG, P/T, R)
  Long-distance relations ensue, thanks to a temporary assignment. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Scarecrow's Post (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, PG-13)
  Will Riker has a problem. He knows how he feels, but he doesn't understand why, and it's driving him crazy. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Lovers' Ancient Art (TNG, P/T, R/f, NC-17)
  Deanna breaks a rope on the mood swing. Will and Bell come for a visit, and take a flight on the Bumblebee with Natalia. (off-site link)
   
2000 asc second place award for best troi pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
The Omega Doorstop (TNG, P/T, R)
  A stubborn computer irritates Deanna, while a mugging and an old friend of the captain's make life interesting for Natalia. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Howling at the Moon (TNG, P/T, G)
  Midnight musings.
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Man of The House (TNG, P/T, Lx, R)
  Fish out of water. The Festival of Alipha, the Fifth House, Lwaxana, assorted Troi cousins, Chandra, and Jean-Luc -- and cheese chasing??? (off-site link)
   
2001 asc second place award for best next generation multiple pairing
Actions Speak Louder -- A Captain and Counselor Novel
The Enterprise must rescue an old friend. (off-site links)
  Actions Speak Louder:
Pawns and Compasses (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, PG-13)
   
  Actions Speak Louder:
Rising to the Occasion (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, PG-13)
   
  Actions Speak Louder:
Aunt Emma Protocols (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, PG-13)
   
  Actions Speak Louder:
Dreamers of the Day (TNG, P/T, C/m, R/f, PG-13)
   
2001 asc third place award for best next generation multiple pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Cours de la Vie (TNG, P/T, R/f, C/m, crew, PG-13)
  Yves meets his aunts and uncles, and Mr. Tiggles. A series of scenes that happen in and around the end of 'Actions Speak Louder and the beginning of 'Leopards on a Limb'. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Family Business (TNG, P/T, R/f, C/m, PG-13)
  Trouble can be relative. Or relatives. And leave can also be trouble. And the dominoes are still falling after the Briar Patch. (off-site link)
   
2001 asc first place award for best next generation multiple pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Leopards on a Limb (TNG, P/T, C/m, R)
  Thomas Glendenning's past collided with his present. Now he has to confront the consequences. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Quiddity (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
  Q has a strange definition of 'apology'. Takes place slightly before and during 'Leopards on a Limb'. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Famous First Words (TNG, P/T, R)
  For all the parents whose baby has embarrassed them to tears at least once. (off-site link)
   
2002 asc first place award for best next generation general pairing 2002 ASC Second Place Award for Best Overall Story
On the Madhouse Boards -- Another Captain and Counselor Novel
Aliens attack, diplomacy fails, and loyalties are tested. Troi is left in command while her captain is on a touchy diplomatic mission. The ship and the away team are then forced to flee in opposite directions after a terrorist attack leaves Picard severely injured. (off-site links)
  On the Madhouse Boards (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
   
  On the Madhouse Boards:
Sundering Darkness (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
   
  On the Madhouse Boards:
Ultramachinations (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
   
  On the Madhouse Boards:
Sleight of Mind (TNG, P/T, PG-13)
   
2003 asc third place award for best picard pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
Test of Focus (TNG, P/T, PG)
  Sometimes it's necessary to stop and question. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
The Big Boy Scout's Guide to Venous Occlusion (TNG, P/T, PG 13)
  Almost as long as the title, and dealing with a subject rarely seen in fanfic. An evening on the river can be romantic. Or not. (off-site link)
   
2003 asc second place award for best picard pairing
  Captain and Counselor:
The Fire and the Rose (TNG, P/T, R/f, PG)
  Coming together isn't always easy, but the end result can be worth the pain. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Pacing the Cage (TNG, P & C, T, Lx, PG-13)
  Jean-Luc goes to a funeral with a friend. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Home in A Handbasket (TNG, T, C/m, (P/T implied) PG-13)
  Transitions are never easy. Troi transfers to Earth with the children. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
PrereQuisite and Presumption (TNG, P/T, R/T, PG)
  Yves is writing a term paper and needs help, which he gets from an unexpected source. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
The Portrait (TNG, P/T, R)
  One picture's journey through time. (off-site link)
   
  Captain and Counselor:
Toward Tomorrow (TNG, P/T, G)
  A distant future vignette. Sad, sentimental, but, as all good stories do, it ends with a beginning. (off-site link)
   
1999 asc first place award for best general romance
  Kerzoinky Blue (TNG, T, C, P, m, R)
  Deanna re-establishes contact with an old friend and copes with the failure of past relationships. Meanwhile, the Enterprise is in exploration mode and makes first contact with a new and important ally, while the crew and Starfleet in general deal with the fallout of conflict with the Borg and the Dominion. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Kerzoinky Blue to You Too (TNG, T/m, P/C, R)
  If Deanna is going to have a present relationship, then she needs to deal with the past. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Shades of Grey (TNG, T/m, P/C, R)
  Deanna's married. The Federation is in negotiations with a new and important ally, and the outcome is of great importance to her, because unless they go well she may have to choose between her husband and her career.
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Part 4
  Deanna and Beverly have a heart-to-heart. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Bitter Greens (TNG, T/m, R/f, PG-13)
  Will feels old; Shehady makes him feel young. But can he convince his heart to love again? (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Shock Miss a Beat (TNG, P, R, M, C, T, f, PG, inter-species polygamy)
  Guys' night out, girls' night in, some tension and some alcohol. A lot of talk and a little action. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Heart in Hand (TNG, P/C, PG-13)
  Will they or won't they? (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Maneuvers in the Dark (TNG, R/f, T/m, f/m, R, inter-species polygamy)
  Will and Shehady visit Deanna, her husband, and their other wife. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Maneuvers in the Dark Revisited
(TNG, R/f, T/m, f/m, R, inter-species polygamy)
  Once again, dear friends, into the breach. . . (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Baby Love (TNG, P/C, T/m, R/f, PG)
  On the stress-filled day of the birth of Picard's first child, he has a little help from his friends.
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Decisions of the Heart (TNG, T/m, R, inter-species polygamy)
  Fitting in isn't as easy as Deanna thought it would be. Misunderstandings and mistakes. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Things She Needs to Know (TNG, T/m, PG, inter-species polygamy)
  Gwaheer attempts to ease the emotional aftermath of his brother's untimely proposal. Companion/sequel to 'Decisions of the Heart'. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Female of The Species (TNG, R/f, T/m, P/C, PG)
  Shehady embarks upon that adventure that is marriage -- but she has to survive the adventure that is wedding, first.
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Something Else She Needs to Know (TNG, T/m, f, PG, inter-species polygamy)
  Zakhad expresses what she fears. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
She Responds (TNG, T/m, PG, inter-species polygamy)
  Troi makes herself heard. (off-site link)
   
  Kerzoinky Blue:
Titania's Fancy (TNG, T/m, NC-17, inter-species polygamy)
  Too much work and no play make Troi a grumpy counselor. After the offer of lodging at the Picard chateau in France is given, how can she resist the chance at a vacation? While the relaxation and fun proceeds, she and Gwaheer meet up with a few of the locals, and an uncomfortable situation. (off-site link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank