Riss

e-mail
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Back of His Head (VOY, J, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "I love my unattainable man, whose face I rarely see. I love the man who sits in front of me." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Hand on My Shoulder (VOY, P, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "I want to do everything I can to keep her hand there. She is the stability in my life." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Back of My Mind (VOY, C, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "Every day I sit beside her. Every day I look at his head. They think I don't know. They think that they can hide their feelings from me. I don't think they have done anything about it. No, they're too smart for that. Despite her feelings, she still follows Starfleet protocols. Though I wonder if one day she will throw them out the window, as she never did with me." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Logic of Emotional Encounters (VOY, Tu, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "Despite my outward calm and disregard for their actions, I was not unaware of the emotions passing between the two most senior members of the crew. I was, concerned, of the effects of either a relationship or a severing of their closeness." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Things I See (VOY, T, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
English (off-site link) or Spanish
  "I watch them. I see the way she looks at him. They are long looks full of significance. They are looks of love. They are looks a captain should not be giving to someone under her command. . . " (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
Integration and Revelations (VOY, 7, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "I have noticed the Captain has a special fondness for Lieutenant Paris." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series:
The Nameless Ones Who Watch (VOY, crewman, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "There have been those three times where I've observed the two alone. The first seemed innocent until you add in what I've seen since." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
What Have I Done? (VOY, J, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "Oh god, what have I done?" Janeway's thoughts as the events in the Voyager episode "Thirty Days" unfold. (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
The Disapproval I Expressed (VOY, Tu, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "Disapproval is what I expressed to her after I heard the sentence. If I was capable of experiencing emotions, anger and disgust might have crossed my mind." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
The Puzzle They Created (VOY, T, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "The looks she gives him on the bridge, the way she laughs at his jokes, the pool games she is always challenging him to, and especially the hand she places on his shoulder tells everything about her feelings." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
The Pull of Two (VOY, P, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "I love B'Elanna, yet. . ." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
The Changes That Pass (VOY, K, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "That hand she always placed on his shoulder, the looks she gave him during staff meetings, and the way she always ran to Sickbay when he was injured told me how she cared for him so much more than any other crewman." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
Reevaluation and Acceptance (VOY, C, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "While I still believe he loves Kathryn, he seems satisfied and happy with B'Elanna and what they have. Despite the costume and the situation, he never made an inappropriate move towards Kathryn. While I hope he ends up with B'Elanna, it is not my place to pass judgment. He has regained my respect, and with that comes the right for him to make his own decisions and mistakes." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
Punishment and Consequences (VOY, 7, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "With the Captain, one only has to count how much time she spends looking at him, whether at the helm, while on the holodeck or even in the Mess Hall to discover her feelings. She is clearly in love with him despite his continued involvement in a monogamous relationship with Lieutenant Torres." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Deep Thoughts on Thirty Days:
Observations and Conclusions (VOY, EMH, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "By opening his eyes to the instability of the Captain's behavior, perhaps his own feelings will clarify." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Last Drive Through The Psyche:
Picture Perfect (VOY, T, P/T, PG)
  ". . . this is right for me. I have finally found the straight edges of the puzzle and have filled in all the missing middle pieces. She will always be an important part of his life, but I am the center of it." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Last Drive Through The Psyche:
Holding Hands, Saying Goodbye -- Part 1 (VOY, P, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "I wanted to make myself feel like someone wanted me. And I guess I was doing the same for her." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Last Drive Through The Psyche:
Holding Hands, Saying Goodbye -- Part 2 (VOY, P, P/T (J/P unrequited) PG)
  "My feelings toward the Captain were best illustrated by the quiet times. The evening that most of the senior staff gathered in her quarters for a history lesson was just another example of how simple life would be with her." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Last Drive Through The Psyche:
Holding Hands, Saying Goodbye -- Part 3 (VOY, J, P/T (J/P implied) PG)
  "It was time to say goodbye to other possibilities and settle down. I had the love of my life standing next to me, and nothing was going to ruin that picture." (off-site link)
   
  The Philosophy of The Mind series: Last Drive Through The Psyche:
Head, Hands and Moving On (VOY, J, P/T, PG)
  ". . . it was time to let go of the man who was never mine." (off-site link)
   
asc 1998 second place award for best paris/seven
  Smiles:
Who's Teaching Who (VOY, P/7, PG-13)
  "'I would like a demonstration of kissing,' Seven said without a trace of emotion in her voice." (off-site link)
   
  Smiles:
Regeneration (VOY, P/7, PG-13)
  As he pulled back from our first kiss, he gave me that smile which engaged the most illogical action within me. My body temperature appeared to increase, especially in my pelvic region as he looked into my eyes with that smile. The facial expression one is looking at should be irrelevant, but the evidence points towards what the database identified as being 'turned on' simply from that smile. (off-site link)
   
  Smiles:
Definitions and Actions (VOY, P/7, PG-13)
  "Any moment now, Seven of Nine would be at his door ready to complete what they had started last night." (off-site link)
   
  Smiles:
The First Smile (VOY, J, T, P/7, PG-13)
  "As he looked into [Seven's] eyes Tom realized just how much his feelings had changed in the last week." (off-site link)
   
  Turmoil (VOY, P/T, PG)
  B'Elanna considers the unthinkable. WARNING! Suicide themes. (off-site link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank