golden o 1999 second place award (tie) for best deep space nine author golden o 2000 first place award for best deep space nine author golden o 2001 first place award for best deep space nine author
golden o 2002 third place captain jinx award (tie) for best ascem author golden o 2002 first place award for best deep space nine author golden o 2003 second place award (tie) for best deep space nine author
asc 1999 second place award for best deep space nine author
Kit Ramage
(at The WayBack Machine/Internet Archive

e-mail
   
golden o 1999 first place award (tie) for best deep space nine slash golden o 1999 first place award for best bashir/male
1998 asc second place award for best deep space nine general pairing
  All the Sides of a Triangle (DS9, G/B & O'B/B, R)
  The doctor attempts to balance both his relationship with O'Brien and with Garak, but can he get them to agree to his terms? (off-site text link)
   
golden o 1998 first place award for best deep space nine multiple
1998 asc third place award for best deep space nine general pairing
  All The Sides of A Triangle:
Julian of Ours (DS9, G/B/O'B, NC-17)
  O'Brien and Garak meet regularly to discuss their mutual obsession, then, one night, Bashir drops by unexpectedly right in the middle of their conversation. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 1998 honorable mention best deep space nine multiple
1999 asc second place award for best deep space nine multiple pairing
  All The Sides of A Triangle:
Plural (DS9, G/B & O'B/B, R)
  When Bashir, O'Brien, and Garak return from investigating a mystery on an outpost in the DMZ, some discrepancies in their reports lead Sisko into another mystery, and a tale involving a telepathic alien device which reveals suppressed emotions. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 2001 first place award for best bashir/o'brien
  All The Sides of A Triangle:
Something More than Friendship (DS9, G/B, O'B/B, PG)
  After Garak and O'Brien rescue Bashir from a Romulan prison, the doctor's close brush with death (and an overheard conversation) cause him to look at both men in a brand new light. (off-site text link)
   
  At 2100 (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  A missing scene from the Deep Space Nine episode "Past Prologue". (off-site text link)
   
  By The Blood:
Mary Knasinski's Brotherhood Is Not by The Blood (DS9, G/B, R)
  After Bashir and Garak are captured and tortured by a group of Maquis, Garak's reactions to their ordeal become increasingly unpredictable and violent. Bashir's solution for laying the ghosts of their tormentors to rest does not have the result he expects. Available by fanzine only (off-site link)
   
  By The Blood:
Alone at Last (DS9, G/B, R)
  Garak and Bashir travel to Betazed for some much-needed therapy. Set some six months before the final scene of 'The Brotherhood Is Not by The Blood'.
   
  By The Blood:
The Dangerous One (DS9, G/B, R)
  Deanna Troi and Captain Picard try to cope with disruptions aboard the Enterprise as they convey Garak and Bashir to Betazed, and the doctor's emotional state becomes more and more unstable. Co-written with Mary Knasinski.
 
  The Claiming (DS9, G/B, R)
  When an old Obsidian-Order enemy of Garak's kidnaps and tortures Dr. Bashir, Garak comes to his rescue, performing a mysterious ceremony to ensure the doctor's safety. (off-site text link)
   
  The Claiming:
For You (DS9, G/B, PG)
  When Garak takes his revenge and kills the Obsidian-Order agent who kidnapped and tortured Dr. Bashir, the doctor is forced to re-evaluate their budding relationship. (off-site text link)
   
  The Claiming:
An Emotional State (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  Garak, hurt and angry after Bashir leaves him, receives a message from Enabran Tain calling him to Arawath -- and Bashir insists on coming along. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 1997 second place award for best deep space nine story golden o 1997 second place award for best garak/bashir
  The Claiming:
The Bond Not Broken (DS9, G/B, R)
  In this reworking of the Deep Space Nine episodes "Improbable Cause" and "The Die Is Cast", Bashir accompanies Garak and Odo when they go to find Enabran Tain with the couple confronting issues in their present relationship as well as in Garak's past. (off-site text link)
   
  The Claiming:
Inlaws/Outlaws (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Julian's parents drop by DS9 to try to break up their son's marriage to Garak. (off-site text link)
   
  The Claiming:
Reconciled (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  While imprisoned by the Dominion, Bashir attends the dying Enabran Tain and remembers how his relationship with Garak went wrong. (off-site text link)
   
1998 asc third place award for best garak/bashir
  The Claiming:
Sacrifice for the Sake of Light (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  A 'what-if?' story set in this universe. Garak brings Bashir back to Cardassia with him when he is restored to power, but Bashir has a hard time adjusting to his new environment and Garak is forced to make a difficult decision. (off-site text link)
   
  The Claiming:
The Best Revenge (DS9, G/B, R)
  An alternate version of the situation described in 'The Claiming'. Garak's attempt to rescue Bashir from the Obsidian Order backfires and the tailor has to deal with the ramifications of having to injure his friend in order to save him. (off-site text link)
 
  Especially the Lies (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  Garak tells Bashir a few stories about the one great love of his life . . . but is that what he's really telling him? Continued in 'The Thread of Truth'. (off-site text link)
   
  Green Silk (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  An emergency in the middle of the night brings the DS9 crew to the wardroom in their pajamas, inadvertently revealing the true nature of Dr. Bashir's relationship with Garak. (off-site text link)
   
  In the Cardassian Style (DS9, G/B, R)
  When Garak attempts to search for a woman from his past, Bashir decides to help find her. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 2000 third place award (tie) for best deep space nine slash
asc 2000 second place award for best garak/bashir
  Interspecies Courtship Rituals (DS9, G/B, R)
  Finding himself the object of an intense and frightening Cardassian-style pursuit by Garak, Bashir tries to teach his suitor a thing or two about human relationships. (off-site text link)
   
  Irresistible Force (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  After beginning a relationship with Bashir, Garak worries he won't be able to keep up with his young lover and resorts to using a Cardassian aphrodisiac, with some unanticipated results.
   
  Just Another Discussion of Literature (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Julian has been reading some unusual Cardassian poetry and Garak wonders why. (off-site text link)
 
  Kh'rat-la (DS9, G/B, G)
  After Garak uses Bashir to foil Dukat's schemes in the Deep Space Nine episode "Cardassians", Dukat turns his attention toward the hapless doctor. The story is continued in Phren'atkli. (off-site text link)
   
  Lessons in a Kiss (DS9, G/B, PG)
  The boys discuss some cultural differences in romantic interaction and provide a few physical examples. (off-site text link)
   
  The Mid-day Meal that Dare Not Speak Its Name (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Bashir is shocked to discover that everyone has completely misinterpreted his friendship with Garak. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 1999 first place award for best deep space nine story multi-part golden o 1999 first place award (tie) for best deep space nine slash golden o 1999 first place award for best garak/bashir
1999 asc second place award for best garak/bashir
  On My Arm (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  Garak goes to a party to see some old friends, and brings along Bashir. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best garak/bashir
  Pairs:
Images in a Broken Mirror (DS9/AU, G/B, R, MU)
  An alternate alternate-universe story. While Kira is forced to cooperate with First Officer Garak's plans to assassinate the Intendant, Bashir suffers a traumatic incident that affects his friendship with Garak afterwards. Later, Kira and Bashir return to the mirror universe with Sisko to aid the Terran revolution. (off-site text link)
   
  Pairs:
Crossback (DS9/AU, G/B, NC-17, MU)
  After the Terran rebels succeed in capturing Terek Nor, Intendant Garak crosses over to DS9 to seek revenge, and kidnaps Bashir. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 2002 first place award for best deep space nine multi-part story golden o 2002 third place award for best deep space nine multi-part slash
golden o 2002 third place award for best deep space nine bashir/male
  Pairs:
Splitting Image (DS9/AU, G/B (with a little alt-B/O'B, alt-G/B, and just a hint of S/alt-Jen) PG, MU)
  When alt-O'Brien requests Sisko's help in keeping the insane alt-Sisko from discovering the wormhole in their universe, Bashir asks to come along to resolve some unsettled issues with his own twin and with Intendant Garak.
 
  Phren'atkli (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  When Garak is lured off the station, Bashir decides that he has a duty to rescue his lover-- or to avenge him. Sequel to 'Kh'rat-la' (off-site text link)
   
  The Prophets' s Abandoned (DS9, G/B, G)
  On a dare from Garak, Bashir agrees to spend the night in a 'haunted' part of the station. (off-site text link)
   
golden o 2008 second place award (tie) for best deep space nine slash short story
  Remembrance (DS9, G/B, PG-13)
  Garak takes care of Bashir after an accident leaves the doctor with a temporary loss of memory. Without his former knowledge of their friendship, can Bashir help falling in love?
   
  A Slight Case of Blackmail (DS9, G/B, NC-17)
  Someone has recorded Garak and Bashir in a compromising position, and now Garak has to work with Sisko to find out who it is.
 
  The Thread of Truth (DS9, G/B, PG)
  Garak tells the doctor one more story. Sequel to 'Especially the Lies'. (off-site text link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank