golden o 2000 third place award for best original crew/character author
Gayle Rochefort-Potts/T'aitlu

e-mail
   
asc 1998 third place award for best original series pairing asc 1999 second place award for best original series pairing
  The Adventures of The U.S.S Excelsior:
Unavoidable Destinies (TOS, Su/f, R)
  Captain Sulu is in command of the Excelsior and his longstanding friendship with a member of his crew is about to be put to the test in a most unexpected way. (off-site link)
   
asc 1999 first place award for best original series general pairing
  The Adventures of The U.S.S Excelsior:
Unavoidable Hopes (TOS, Su/f, m/f, R)
  As the voyage of the Excelsior and of Captain Sulu continues without Am'ath, the lives of Rahl and Am'ath begin to take form. There is discussion of peace between the Rihansu and the Federation. Will this mean that Am'ath's existence is revealed? Will she be returned home? Or will it be revealed that she is content where she is? (off-site link)
   
  The Adventures of The U.S.S Excelsior:
Unavoidable Revelations (TOS, m/f, R)
  The U.S.S.Excelsior is pulled into an old war, one of bigotry and violence and, because of this chain of events, the crew is changed forever. (off-site link)
   
2001 asc first place award for best deep space nine general pairing
  The Captain and The Vulcan:
Before This Mission I Was Taller. . . (DS9, Sisko/original characters, R)
  Captain Sisko is about to have an interesting visit from an old friend. (off-site link)
   
  The Discovery of Worf:
One Must Bow to the Logic (DS9, W/f, R)
  Interesting events unfold when Worf is stranded on Risa, and his accidental companion is a Vulcan. (off-site link)
   
  The Discovery of Worf:
To Conquer That Which Is Desired (DS9, W/f, R)
  The adventures continue as Worf and Nevasa, his Vulcan mate, adjust to living together and discovering Klingon culture. (off-site link)
   
  From An Ancient Darkness. . . (TOS, C/f, R)
  Along with the U.S.S. Enterprise's help, a discovery on a far off world may change how Vulcan deals with its past. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 second place award for best spock/female
  In The Circle of Time: Tome One:
Discoveries (TOS, S/f, Sa/Am, R, AU)
  Ambassador Sarek and his wife Amanda join the Enterprise for an extended mission, bringing with them an enigmatic and mysterious guest. An intricate dance of intrigue and discovery ensues. . . one that will leave Kirk and Spock's lives changed forever. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1998 second place award for best spock/female
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Two:
Beginnings (TOS, S/f, R, AU)
  Our heroes deal with the onset of Spock's pon farr, while the unexpected reappearance of the Romulan Commander brings turmoil and intrigue into their lives. (off-site link)
   
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Three:
Kavifemai's Rise (TOS, S/f, R, AU)
  The Rihansu find a beginning on the world they have named Kavifemai while Reldai T'yshen begins her life both as bond-mate to Commander Spock and as the Matriarch and the Federation Ambassadoress to this new world. (off-site link)
   
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Four:
Transitions (TOS, S/f, R, AU)
  The Enterprise has been on patrol for three years before returning to the Kavifemai area of space and falling into orbit for shore leave. The re-union between T'yshen and Spock brings more than a few surprises. (off-site link)
   
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Five:
Continuance (TOS, S/f, R, AU, character death)
  In the aftermath of Spock's death, T'yshen finds connections to others she had not anticipated and learns to deal with the passage of time, without her Chosen bond-mate. (off-site link)
   
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Six:
Passage of Time (TOS, m/f, R, AU)
  T'yshen and Carl deal with the changes in their lives, changes that include both having a child and continuing to serve Kavifemai, Vulcan and Starfleet. (off-site link)
   
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Seven:
A Loaf of Bread, a Jug of Wine and Thine... (TOS, m/f, R, AU)
  In an unexpected turn of events, Ambassador T'yshen spends some time with Captain Picard on Kavifemai. (off-site link)
   
asc 1999 first place award for best spock pairing
  In The Circle of Time: Tome Eight:
Shadows in Time (TOS, m/f, R, AU)
  T'yshen deals with aging and the discovery that even late in life there can be new beginnings. (off-site link)
   
  The Kiss Trilogy:
First Kiss (TOS, K/S, PG)
  "'I watch the falling star and see their first kiss. . .'"
   
  The Kiss Trilogy:
Winter Kiss (TOS, K/S, R)
  ". . . this had been the place where Jim had kissed Spock again."
   
  The Kiss Trilogy:
Secret Kiss (TOS, K/S, Mc/Wynonna Kirk, PG)
  "He wondered how many other 'secret kisses' [McCoy and Kirk's mother, Wynonna] had shared. . . he hoped there had been many; they both deserved to have someone."
   
  Rala-mu'yor Var (NightWing Tale) (TOS, m/f, NC-17)
  The uncovering of an ancient Vulcan tale is told, perhaps revealing one of the longest kept Vulcan secrets.
   
  When Your Heart Speaks (TOS, Sa/f, NC-17)
  A widowed Sarek attends a conference and is pleased to find more than he had bargained for.
   
  A Winter's Dream Come True (TOS, C/f, R)
  The dreams of a Starfleet wife. (off-site link)
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank