The BLTS Archive- Tutoring Session by J. Juls (jjuls@tbc.net) --- Disclaimer: Data, Wes, Dekyon fields, and other Star Trek stuff are owned by the Paramount/Viacom megaplex. Any selling of this story (yeah, right) will be met by their fury! Story, such as it is, copyright me (J. Juls). Print it out, give it to your friends, but please don't put it on your website unless you ask me. Warning! Sex with minors!! --- Friday night, and all off-duty personnel on the Starship Enterprise were undoubtedly partying and having a great time...that is, all but one lonely acting ensign. Sure, Worf let him stay up as late as he wanted on weekend nights, but what good did it do him? Watergate, Irangate, Whitewater...did every scandal in Ancient Earth History have to have a Water or a Gate in the name? Wes blanked the screen and rubbed his eyes. He had to get an A on Monday's test--he always got an A. But Ancient History was one class in which Wes had no advantage over the other students. It was all rote memorization with no logic; not like his science classes at all. Turning his chair around, Wes stared into space and tried to visualize his teacher; sometimes picturing the class helped him to remember. But all he could see was Shauna. Shauna, who had caught his eye with her earnest stare as they had passed in their homework PADDs, who had lightly touched his hand as she reached back to get his assignment, who had continued to stare and brush her hand against his much longer than was necessary. And whom he had shunned. Had it just been surprise? No girl in his classes had ever come on to him so strong before. Or was it more than surprise? Wes laughed bitterly to himself when he thought about how his previous "romances" had panned out. The Edo girl? Death penalty! And Salia? Monster attack! What would Shauna do, throw him out an airlock? Wes knew how to study, and he knew he would get nowhere with Ancient Earth History right now. But not to worry; he had another test Tuesday, and it was in a much more interesting subject: Advanced Subspace Theory. He took the class remotely from the Benzite Academy, since there were no other children on the Enterprise at his level. He did have a tutor here, though: Mr. Data. Wes called up his text for the day and became immersed in the beautiful and subtle calculations--he imagined warp fields twining together through space, interacting, maybe even making new universes. He didn't know how many hours he had been sitting, reading, doing calculations along with the author, when he came upon the exercises. "From Bloomer's Laws, derive the Gersh Principle, which shows that no two oppositely-polarized warp fields may touch." The Gersh Principle was displayed on-screen, and of course Wes had memorized Bloomer's Laws the previous year. But they didn't seem to have anything in common. Wes ordered a mug of coffee from the replicator and eagerly accepted the challenge. --- 2326. He couldn't believe it was so late! He looked around and surveyed the damage. Five PADDs were strewn about his desk, each filled with a different line of logic, all growing more and more complex instead of growing more clear, as he felt they should. But what was he doing wrong? There had to be some secret he was overlooking, and he was starving for the answer. Without thinking, he hit his commbadge. "Wesley Crusher to Mr. Data." A moment's pause; then a bit more than a moment. Then, "Data here, Wesley. How may I help you?" Wes suddenly remembered the time; should he have called? "Uh, sorry, Mr. Data. Am I interrupting anything?" "Yes." Data was his usual honest self. "But it was nothing important. I was trying to sleep." "Sleep? I'm sorry, sir; I didn't know you needed...." "Oh, I do not need sleep. But I do try it from time to time. I believe Dr. Soong may have installed that function in my brain, but I have not yet been successful in activating it." "Oh.... Uh...." Wes didn't know what to say to that. "As I said, however, it is not important. Now, what is it you need?" --- It was only a few minutes later that Data had arrived at Wesley's quarters to help him with the assignment. All business, the android had pulled up a chair to his left and had begun inspecting his work so far. Data's face looked...slightly perturbed, as if he were about to critique a bad painting. "I believe you are missing the point, Wesley. I shall give you a hint. Your derivation will need to use Fromme's Law. Write it approximately halfway between the equations." Wes struggled to remember Fromme's Law, a fairly complicated equation regarding dekyon polarization, and one whose usefulness he had previously doubted. Data leaned closer to him, reaching over with his left hand to point out an erroneous term. "No, this is sigma cubed," he corrected, placing his right hand on the back of Wesley's chair. "And this expression..." Data leaned a bit more..." should all be inside a cosine, not a sine." Wes looked at Data, then at the equation. "Yeah, that looks right, I think." He looked back at Data, who seemed to have a hint of happiness in his face. Wes felt it too--the equation was indeed elegant. And then came an insight: Wes suddenly knew--just knew--which way to go with his derivation. --- He started at the top, writing terms, working out the simple algebra and calculus; and Data sat raptly beside him, waiting with bated breath for each step. Occasionally a comment would come: "Yes, Wesley." "Yes, that is correct." "Ah. You have made a difficult leap of intuition here, one that took me many hours to see." And then, finally, Wesley was close to the end. Writing the symbols as fast as he could, Wes raced to the end with a rush of triumph. And Data must have seen that Wes was home free, because there was almost joy in his voice when he said, "Well done, Wesley. You have worked your way successfully though a very difficult derivation with little help, and...." Data was still speaking. But Wes had noticed something else. His head felt fuzzy and drowsy all of a sudden, and, as the last figures fell from his hand, Shauna's face loomed in his mind, but it wasn't exactly Shauna; then he noticed that Data was still talking about equations. And he felt something, something odd, something he had felt before but never noticed. Data's breath...Data's breath rushed hot against his cheek. So hot--he had never noticed before--why had he never noticed something so incredible? And then, so subtle that it was only at the edge of his senses, the scent of it. The mingled fragrances of light machine oil and copper and duranium and ozone--the scent immediately sent him back to his father's abandoned tool shed. There he had hidden with his stack of Playbeing magazines; when he was done with them, he had gotten out the tools, dismantling the old communicators, the palm-sized ones, and seeing their inner workings... "Wesley?" The intoxicating smell was not back there in the shed; it was here--right here; so was Data. Data's strong hand gripped his shoulder; Data's face was worried...worried? "Data. I mean, Mr. Data." Wes started and sat up straight. "Are you okay?" "I was going to ask the same of you, Wesley. You stopped paying attention to me approximately 26.2 seconds ago." "Oh, sorry, Mr. Data." He looked at Data wordlessly for some time, a question building in his mind, a question that he had always meant to ask someone, if ever he could find a kindred spirit. "Sir, could you...tell me something?" "Certainly, Wesley, if I am able." Wes looked at Data, then away. He did not know how to start the conversation he wanted to have--indeed, he didn't exactly know *what* conversation he wanted to have. He sighed. "Data, when you were in school, what did you do about...girls?" Data didn't pause at all, but simply sat up straight, composing himself, and corrected Wes. "I did not go to school as you do, Wesley. I went only to Starfleet Academy. I was taught all other lessons by scientists in the cybernetics laboratory on Galor IV." "Oh, yeah." But then again..."Well, what did you do in the Academy?" This did make Data hesitate. "Interaction with the other cadets was...difficult for me. And when it came to matters of...romance, I was more confused than with any other problems I encountered. Although I am programmed in multiple techniques," [Wes flushed bright red at *that* little tidbit of knowledge], "I do not understand sexual desire. Therefore, I had no reason to ask anyone for a 'date.'" By the way Data spoke the last word, it was clear to Wesley that he still did not understand the significance of dating. And the "no sexual desire" stuff...why didn't that ring true? "But that canšt be all, can it, Mr. Data? I mean, didnšt you ever want to, um, simulate the social behavior of lifeforms?" Data looked as if he were going to speak, but then he stopped. Wes looked at him encouragingly, and he began again. "There was one disturbing incident: the Sadie Hawkins Dance." Wes groaned. "Do they still have *that* old relic at the Academy?" "Yes, indeed, Wesley. It apparently is an...honored tradition." Data fell silent for so long that Wes thought maybe he had changed his mind about revealing his past. But then he continued, matter-of-factly. "I was invited to the dance by one of the most popular females in my class. However, when the night of the dance arrived, I went to her room, only to find her on her way out the door with another male. It was quite confusing to me, until several students amused themselves by explaining it to me at the dance. Needless to say, I went home early." Data was staring at his own knees. Wes was touched, and he moved his hand to gently pat Datašs upper arm. He didnšt mean to let his hand linger there afterwards, but it did anyway. "Išm sorry, Data. Lifeforms can be nasty like that sometimes. Some similar things have happened to me too." Data looked at him then. "Thank you for understanding, Wesley." Hearing that Data's life hadn't been perfect coaxed the secrets out of Wesley's brain. "Mr. Data, do you mind if I...tell you something? Something that's been bugging me lately?" "I do not 'mind' as such, Wesley. However, are you certain you would not be more comfortable discussing personal matters with Counselor Troi?" "No." Then at Data's confused stare, he explained, "It's just that she's...she wouldn't understand because she's a...." Wes ground to a halt, unwilling to say the rest--it sounded so *juvenile*. "Ah. You wish to speak to me because, while I am not a biological life form as such, I am anatomically a male. And Counselor Troi, being a female, would not understand. Interesting." Data seemed to be thinking this reasoning over, amazed that Wesley would bring him into a confidence such as this. "Yeah, that's it, Data," he said to get the android's attention. And get it he did, for now Data's eyes were riveted on him in the kind of uninterrupted stare only an android could manage. Wes started to shrink from the glare of those bright, clear eyes--what astounding brilliance they had; however were they built? Then he caught himself, and a tumble of words escaped him, although he was aware that he wasn't making much sense. "Well, today in History class, Shauna was making goo-goo eyes at me. And I didn't know what to do; I knew I should be happy about it and maybe ask her out. But I didn't really want to. At first I thought I was just too chicken. But then I figured out I wasn't chicken; I just didn't want to go out with her. And...and it's just like on Rubicum III." Wes's face grew warm as he thought about his discomfort with the Edo girl, and the reason for the discomfort started to gel in his mind as it never had before. "That girl--well, I *knew* what she wanted to do. I was just lucky I talked her into playing baseball. And I was trying to get rid of her; I wanted to run as far away as I could. And that's when I ran into the greenhouse. And I was almost *glad* I knocked over the greenhouse--I mean, before I knew about their laws and stuff--it *did* cool her off some. But, I think--I think when I was running away from her, I was imagining...I was imagining...the boy." Wes finished the sentence so softly that he was almost talking to himself, for he hadn't realized until now that, yes, he *had* been attracted to the boy on Rubicum III. Data was silent, absorbing everything Wesley had said as if he were a neutron star and Wesley a red giant, and he was leaning very close to Wesley. And Wesley could still smell the tangy machine-scent of his breath, and the indefinable fragrance of his hair, so like the catalyst Wes used to create model starships. And Wes noticed now the uncomfortable feeling in his groin, and he knew how he wanted to get rid of it, as he glanced at the edge of Data's uniform collar, wondering just what lay underneath. But if Data had noticed Wes's condition, he was pretending to ignore it. He placed his hand on Wes's shoulder again, in a friendly way. "But that is nothing to be ashamed of, Wes. Certainly hundreds of years ago, in the time you are studying in History class, people were discriminated against based on to whom they were attracted. However, you should know that that is not the case now." "I know, Data, I'm just...surprised. I don't know why I didn't see it before! And...and now it's too late, because nobody likes me anyway." He rested his head in his hands, disgusted with his fate. But one word from Data stopped him from wallowing in his self-pity. "Wesley...." Wes looked up to see Data staring at him intently. "Wesley, I believe I understand how you...feel." "What? But, but you don't have feelings." Duh, what a stupid thing to say. Wes knew that Data had feelings, no matter how much everybody tried to talk him out of it. "I believe that to be a misconception on the part of others, one that I have, in a way, helped to propagate. It seems," he began, leaning back and looking almost world-weary, "It seems that, when I speak, no one wants to listen to me until I complete a thought." Wes was about to say something but stopped himself *just* in the nick of time. "It is always 'thank you, Data,' or 'that is enough, Data,' or 'I understand, Data.' You know, of course, that I must tolerate it from my superior officers. But many times, even Counselor Troi and Dr. Pulaski and Mr. Worf do the same thing. So, when they ask me about my...feelings, it does not do any good to explain to them. I know my emotions are much different from human emotions, and, indeed, it is a subject of great curiosity to me--to understand human emotions and compare them to my own; to see where I differ from them. But usually, before I utter more than ten words, they have already silenced me. So simply telling everyone that I have no emotions makes life simpler all around. And since no one on the ship really knows me--the real me--I, too, sometimes feel as if no one likes me. For how can they like me if they do not know me?" Wes sat stunned for a moment, trying to think of some way to comfort the being who for a long time had been the only one to comfort him. Ever since Mom had left, he had felt very alone, and Counselor Troi wasn't much help with all her psychobabble. Riker was more than just a tad scary for a sensitive boy like him, and Worf? Forget it! And the Captain was far too distant. As for Pulaski, the less said about her, the better. "Data," Wesley said, taking the liberty of using his tutor's first name yet again, "I'll listen to you, I promise. Anything you'd like to say. I'll shut up, honest." But Data seemed not to want to speak now; he was locked in his own thoughts, distant. Wesley gently took his hand, curling his own human fingers around the android's graceful golden ones. The gold color looked so exotic, Wes couldn't help but draw Data's hand toward him to examine it further. The bioplast was white and translucent, he realized; the gold tones came from the sensory mesh underneath. It looked so beautiful, all the plastic and fine conduits and tiny flashing LEDs just barely visible below. He kissed it. --- "Wesley," Data breathed as if he were a human just waking. He sat forward a little. "Wesley, we should not be doing this." And by the look in his eyes, Wes could see what Data meant by "this." He knew that if he was going to change his mind, it should be now. Wes smirked, and he dredged up a bit of coquettishness that he didn't really feel. "I'm legal on at least 879 planets." "But I am your instructor, Wesley." Data was protesting, but somehow Wes thought that maybe he was looking for an excuse not to protest. And then he noticed the incriminating bulge just below Data's midsection. "So instruct me, then." With no further ado, Wesley unsealed Data's uniform top, marveling at the sparkling, gold-white, smooth chest thus revealed. He unsealed the top of his own jumpsuit, too, knowing that Data wouldn't do it. Then he stood and hastily rid himself of all his clothing, throwing it in an untidy heap on the floor before devoting himself to Data again. Slowly, in case Data protested, Wes reached out to touch the bright skin which actually seemed to glow under the light of the computer screen. He stepped up to the chair where Data still sat and ducked his hands under the tight shoulders of the uniform, smoothing it down, easing it off Data's arms. He could feel the axial supports underneath Data's skin, and when the android tentatively moved to embrace him, he memorized the angles at which they were deployed and deduced the locations of the motors that must activate them. He dug his fingers deep, deep in under the padding that served as muscle simulator and grabbed the motors, massaging them as deeply as he could. Data jumped a little and moaned. "Ohhhh, Wesley. No one has ever done this...other people seem to want me to be a simulated human. No one has acknowledged...what I am, and ooohhhhhhhh." Wes found the motors again and roughly dislocated them...just a little. He didn't want to hear about Data's past partners, but he had sworn not to interrupt. He just had to make Data *want* to stop talking. Ever so gently, he inched his thigh between Data's legs to rub against him--he was hard, so hard that he must be aching as badly as Wes was himself. Wesley simply had to see the rest of Data; he unsealed his tutor's uniform all the way. Data's cock pressed firmly up against his abdomen, gold meeting gold, and it was so large that Wes shied away from it a little. How could he take something like that? But Data seemed to read his mind. "I can adjust to any size, Wesley. You do not need to be frightened." Data stood up, like a gold idol on a primitive planet, rising out of the forest to be worshipped. He pulled off the rest of his clothing with the same efficiency he used for everything else. Then he gathered Wes in a tender embrace, running strong duranium fingers along his ribcage, tracing his backbone down before squeezing firmly on his butt. Wes was lost in the sensations of Data's body, kissing and licking his tiny nipples, his chest, his smooth armpit, tasting the resinous flavor of hot bioplast. He was so lost in the moment, in fact, that he didn't notice his building arousal until it was too late, and he felt the shocks running through his groin and the sticky wetness dribbling down between himself and Data's leg. Wes sighed. Oh, how embarrassing! "Oh, gosh, Data, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to..." "Shhh, do not worry, Wes," Data soothed, stroking his hair tenderly. "Do not worry." Data placed his hands under Wes's butt and slowly, firmly, lifted. The next thing he knew, he was being placed gently on his bed, Data always close to him, right above him. Wes thought he knew what was going to happen now, and he tensed a little despite himself. He was nervous. But Data surprised Wes by lowering his head and going down on him, even though he was not hard yet. Data squeezed the base of Wes's cock with his left hand while sucking with his mouth, and it was much different than anything he had ever managed to do to himself! Soon Wes was hard again, but it wasn't an urgent hardness; the squeezing seemed to help. He found he could relax and enjoy the stimulation without the desperate race to the finish he usually employed. Data brought up his right hand and simply held hands with Wesley; the very human gesture gave him pause once again. Where had Data learned that? Was it programmed with his other functions? Presently Wes felt a heat boiling up inside him, and he moaned involuntarily at the action of Data's agile teeth and tongue. This was when Data slowly pulled his mouth off him, buffering the suddenness with a slow kiss right at the head and a lick around the sides. When he finally let go with his left hand, it was all Wes could do not to come right then and there. But luckily he was able to stop. Data seemed a little distracted himself, and he sat on his knees on the bunk, seemingly at a loss. Wes also saw that Data was pleasuring himself; maybe he didn't even know that he was doing it. "Data?" Wes asked, easing up on one elbow to be closer to this beautiful creature. Data blinked and looked at him, and was that longing he saw on the pale features? "Data, I really do want you to teach me. Everything." Wes was a little frightened; he wondered whether Data could tell. Data only nodded, and a tiny smile briefly transformed his face. "Wesley, do not be afraid. Look." Data sucked in a breath and closed his eyes, and Wes saw his erect penis quickly shrink down until it was no bigger than a writing stylus. Then, before Wesley's disbelieving eyes, Data's androidhood oozed out a shiny coat of lubricant. Data sighed and pushed Wes's shoulders back down onto the bunk, and his knees up. At first it was like nothing--well, not quite nothing--but nothing Wes hadn't managed to do with his own fingers. But gradually the fullness became more intense, and he guessed that Data was now increasing his size, and probably molding himself to fit Wesley's inner shape as well. Wes gasped as Data moved just the right way, doing just the right things to drive him crazy. He clenched down on Data involuntarily. "Not yet, Wes," Data gasped, and Wesley, hearing the wildness in the usually-melodious voice, was hit with the realization that Data was actually enjoying this, too! No wonder the grownups wanted to keep sex such a secret. They wanted it all for themselves! This thought distracted him enough to keep him from coming, and Data held stock still until Wes nodded, indicating that he was ready for more. Then Data licked his hand and palmed Wes's cock. Wes closed his eyes and cried out, very softly, as Data gingerly began to move his body and hand in a slow, smooth rhythm. And it really must have been only a few minutes before Wes found himself in a place where everything was right, the feeling was exactly right, and where there was nothing else he could do but let out a low moan, and then he was coming and coming, and he came until there was nothing left, and he didn't know whether he could ever do it again, and Data was licking the stickiness off his chest and belly as a mother cat licks her kitten. Then he noticed that Data was slowly pulling out of him, still rock-hard, and he saw that the golden cock had been at its original full size. And he realized that Data had pulled out so as not to hurt him with too-hard thrusting, that he had given up his own pleasure for Wesley. So Wesley wordlessly sat up and gingerly touched Data's still-slippery penis with his own hands. Squeezing and pulling for all he was worth (because he didn't know exactly what to do for an android), Wes tried to give back in some small manner what Data had done for him. It wasn't long before he was rewarded, either--with streams of silvery fluid spurting out of Data and splashing him, some on his mouth. He tasted vanilla on his lips when he licked them, and he saw the look of ecstasy on Data's face. Wesley flopped back onto his bunk, exhausted beyond anything he had felt before, even after staying up all night doing homework. He felt he couldn't move or think, and he could only feel Data's soft hands stroking his skin and Data's tongue lapping the vanilla off his chest, only taste Data's tart, velvety lips rising up to kiss his. Then Data embraced his whole body and overwhelmed him with warmth and kindness and comfort, and that was all he knew. --- He was awake, yes, he knew that, but he couldn't quite pry his eyes open. "Computer, time," he yawned. "1205," it answered in its annoying voice. He really should change that someday. He was alone. The blankets were pulled right up to his chin and tucked in tightly around his feet. He opened one eye and found that the lights were off; only starlight illuminated his cabin. But where was--he sat up. "Data?" he asked the empty air. Of course, no one answered. --- Monday, Wesley reported for duty on the bridge, sitting at Conn. Data was sitting at Ops, early for shift as usual. Wes looked at Data, and Data looked back with a sidewise glance. He placed one golden finger to his lips, nodding his head significantly back toward Captain Picard and Commander Riker, who were talking quietly in the command circle. Wes jumped, looking to Deanna's seat; it was a good thing that she wasn't there! And Wes realized that if word of what teacher and student had done got out, Data would have no career left in Starfleet. Wes had caught Data at a vulnerable point and had taken advantage of that, and had received the most wondrous night of his life. He would be lucky to equal it again. And it could very well hurt Data. Wes decided he would shut up about it; it never happened. --- The End