The BLTS Archive - The Hellbound Heart #2: Passing The Time by Jadenlore --- Disclaimer: All the Star Trek stuff is owned by Paramount. Mr. Paramount, sir, I promise to return your characters in good condition (although they may have some teeth marks and scratches when I'm through.) Rated NC-17 for graphic m/m sex and mild bdsm. Also includes shuttlecraft (!). If this repels you or if you are not of age, well, bye! This is plotless as usual, so I'm warning you now. Feedback would be most appreciated, and since my ego is not as tender as it once was, any comments are (craved!) welcome. Takes place after my last story "In Extremis" in the months after "First Contact." --- "And then, she just got up and left. I don't know what's wrong with me, Data," Geordi said. "Geordi, I do not believe there is anything wrong with you," Data replied, using his most apologetic manner in an attempt to make his friend feel better. Geordi LaForge was explaining his latest disastrous date to Data on the long trip to Earth. The two were travelling to the foundation of the Federation for two different reasons. LaForge's reason was to attend an engineering conference. Commander Data had taken a two-week leave, and his reasons for going to Earth were personal, unknown even to Geordi. The two men were attempting to pass the time (twenty hours, seventeen minutes and two seconds according to Data's internal chronometer) in the small shuttlecraft with conversation. "I hate to admit this, but I haven’t had a successful date in the last five years," the engineer continued, draining the last drops of coffee from the flared-bottom mug the replicator had provided. Data knew that Geordi had spiked the beverage with a bit of some alcoholic potion, and that the effect he was feeling had loosened his tongue. "I just don't know what is wrong with me. And you know, every time I get rejected, it bothers me less and less." He'd made his way to the small replicator in the cramped quarters in back, getting another potent drink. "I guess I've given in to the idea of being single and celibate for the rest of my life." He slumped into the seat across from Data looking totally miserable. "Geordi, there is nothing wrong with you. You have just not found the correct person yet," Data said, his gaze roving over the morose engineer. His synthetic blue eyes looked on the verge of tears, tears Data found himself wanting to... No, I must suppress that urge. "When will I, Data, huh? When will I?" Geordi had gone from sad and silent to angry, jumping from his chair at the controls of the shuttle, accidentally spilling the noxious coffee drink on Data's shoulder. "Whoa. I'm s-sorry, Data. I didn't mean..." "It is all right, Geordi, do not be alarmed, I am fine," Data lied. In truth, he was not completely fine, but he did not want to upset his friend any further this evening. The drink was hot, and he felt it burn his skin. After the skin implants, he felt everything so acutely, but his lessons had taught him to control his feelings. "I will change. Now please, Geordi, sit down. Do not be upset over this." Geordi eased himself back down into the chair, now feeling even worse about himself. A loser at love and a klutz! If he had been alone, he might have piloted the shuttle into the nearest star, but he wouldn't because he had his best friend Data accompanying him. A friend who, Geordi noticed, had packed an unusually large case for an android who usually never wore anything but a Starfleet uniform. Data began to strip out of the wet uniform top, removing several layers until he was shirtless. Geordi had not often seen Data like this, and he began to admire his smooth golden skin, the way his arms were muscled, sleek and wiry. With his back towards the engineer, Data did not see the look of want as blue eyes moved along Data's slim torso, down to his buttocks, over his thighs, and back again. Data chose a flowing black shirt from his case, high necked and long sleeved, and pulled it over his head. He did not notice what had fallen out of his case, but Geordi did. "Data, what's this?" Geordi questioned as he brought the cylindrical object up to the light. Data, even being an android, did a double take. Geordi was holding one of his most secret possessions in his hand for inspection: his leather collar. "Geordi, I..." Data trailed off. The engineer fondled the item in his hand, sliding his dark fingers over it, feeling the cold metal of the two rings imbedded in the leather. Data sat in the chair opposite his friend, reaching out to snatch the prized object out of his hand. As he grasped it, a pang of arousal shot through Data's lower body. Guiltily, he tore his gaze from the collar and looked up at his friend. Geordi had a look on his face somewhere between confusion and curiosity. "Data, what do you have that thing for?" Geordi questioned, all thoughts of drunkenness and the girlfriends that would never be, forgotten. Data debated telling him. Then it occurred to him that if he could not tell Geordi, whom could he tell? "This collar represents something I have been experimenting with." LaForge grew even more curious and leaned in closer to hear Data's words, eyes wide with an anticipation that, if asked, he could not explain. Maybe the idea of Data (perfect Data, flawless Data) having a dirty little secret was exciting to him. "Ever since the Borg were on the ship, I have been experimenting with various holodeck programs to explore my sexuality," Data continued. He had previously told his friend what had happened in engineering that day, leaving Geordi with a mixed feeling of sympathy and jealousy. He had not really known why he had been jealous, attributing it to the fact that even an android could get laid before he could, and brushed it aside. It was becoming a bit clearer to him now, though, as he listened to Data tell about his exploits. "After I received the sensory implants, I decided to try them out in a sexual setting. I decided to program a scenario using a type of sexual stimulation that was popular between the eighteenth and twenty-first centuries on Earth. It involves dominance and submission, of submitting your will upon others, and of control." Data idly fiddled with the collar, unbuckling it and stretching its length in his lap. "Since I have found this program, I..." Data stopped, for the first time at a loss for words. "It makes me feel more... human. It excites me like nothing ever has." Geordi sat motionless across from the android, who looked down at the collar in his hands. Geordi knew that Data was, even in this enlightened day and age, absolutely terrified that Geordi would discard him because his sexual choices were different. He stared at the pale man in front of him, at the contrast of his gold skin and the rich black of the shirt he had chosen. It reminded him of a childhood tale of a creature called a vampire. The parallel was there: a pale, strong, immortal, beautiful creature. Geordi couldn't resist it anymore. He slowly reached over and took the collar from Data's hand and began to place it at his throat. Data looked at his friend who was attempting to buckle the collar around his neck with a bit of surprise. Data gently reached over to help him with it, to pull his Starfleet turtleneck out of the way so that it would buckle easier. One it was done, Data began to turn it so the metal ring faced the front. His fingers traced over it (it was so beautiful on him), then over Geordi's throat, feeling the thundering pulse under his touch. This was it, what he had been waiting for. Data hooked his finger through the metal ring and pulled Geordi close, locking his lips to the engineer, *his* engineer. Geordi returned the kiss, slowly at first, then deeper, tongue exploring Data's mouth, noticing he tasted sweet and spicy, like cinnamon. Geordi broke the kiss abruptly, gasping for breath, staring lasciviously into the golden eyes of his friend. "Show me, Data. Show me what it's like." "You must do everything I say," Data told him bluntly. "Yes, Data... *Master,*" came the reply. Geordi was grinning ear to ear, as though nothing could stop the wonderful, blissful rapture he felt. Data pulled him closer again, grabbing him by the collar and lifting his throat to his mouth. Data's left hand skillfully began to undo the uniform, while his right locked Geordi into place while he took chunks of flesh into his mouth to nibble. Gasps of pleasure sounded throughout the small cabin when Data bit down lightly on his dark skin, first at his carotid, then, as the uniform was peeled back, at his shoulders. The android stopped and looked at his friend, now slave, and slipped his finger into the ring again and led him back to the small bunk area. "Geordi, are you sure this is what you want?" Data asked, giving him one more chance to say no if he wanted to. "Data, at this point, I've never been so sure of anything in all my life," was the reply, Geordi breaking into his wide, easy smile. It comforted Data, who realized he was not taking advantage of his friend after all. "Undress yourself," Data ordered, mimicking the times when his holographic Mistress had told him the same. Geordi did as he was told, slowly, deliciously removing the rest of his uniform as Data devoured the sight of him as he revealed a massively thick erect cock "Now undress me," Data said with a stern tone. Again, Geordi did as he was told, audaciously pressing his body against the golden android as he removed the becoming black shirt from him. Data let the breach of protocol pass. He was not interested in serious submission from his friend, only in insuring that they both would enjoy themselves. Geordi kneeled down to remove Data's boots, and as he did so, he deliberately pressed his cheek against the straining fabric of his trousers. Long, thin, pale fingers stroked his slave's head, caressing the short, wiry hair there. After removing his boots and socks, Geordi's fingers turned their attention to undoing Data's pants, sliding them over his slender hips, freeing the aching erection they hid. Geordi was about to place his lips on the cock in front of him, when. "No, I do not wish for you to do that now," Data said. He eased his frame onto the bunk, sitting up, Geordi still kneeling on the floor, now between his knees. He took Geordi's face in his hands, looking at him sweetly. The enslaved engineer could not help but smile again, staring into Data's eyes, roving over his long nose and cupid's bow lips. He broke from Data's grasp to descend upon him, his lips pressing against his knees, inching upwards. Abruptly, Data stood up, much as he was enjoying Geordi's ministrations to his thighs. "Stand up, please." He did as he was told again, jumping up and standing close to Data. The android bent down and easily scooped his friend up, turning and laying him down on his stomach on the small bunk. "Geordi, please place your hands above your head." Lean, dark arms stretched out over the tiny pillow. Data laid down on the bunk by his slave, stretching out next to him, taking in his warmth. Geordi felt how cool Data was, not clammy, just cool to the touch. He felt good along his side. Data took Geordi's wrists and held them down firmly with his fingers. He then began a program that was designed to increase the length of his hair and fingernails. He executed the program and grew his nails .85 millimeters. Starting at the nape of Geordi's neck, past the collar, he began to lightly scratch. "Uuhhnnff..." Geordi moaned into his pillow. Data increased the pressure slightly, sliding up and down his back, and, just to tease, along his sides where a giggle was issued every time this area was touched. Geordi could not believe how good this felt. Not just physically, but mentally as well. He had never really admitted to himself that he wanted Data before, although there were times when he had stolen a glance or, in the days when he was without emotion, Geordi found himself wanting to hold his friend, to console him when he was so dejected at everything, to press his silken lips to his own. But thoughts like that were pushed to the back of his mind and forgotten. Now, it was invigorating, like a wall had been broken through and the floods of emotion had washed over him. Conversely, Data had known for awhile how he had felt about his friend. Since the time he had first used the emotion chip, since the disaster (Data always thought of it as a disaster, no matter what anyone said) on the Amargosa station, when the chip had failed him and Geordi had been kidnapped by that lunatic. He knew then that he loved him, he wanted him, and that he wanted intimacy with him like no other being in the universe. Geordi had never shown interest in him in that way, so Data thought better of jeopardizing his friendship for the sake of attempting a deeper relationship. Now, none of that mattered to either of them. They were alone in the middle of nowhere, naked and happy in the back of this little shuttle with their inner truths revealed. "Ohhhh..." Geordi was moaning again. Data's hand had temporarily stopped scratching his back and had worked its way between his thighs. A light touch was tracing the line of his backside, sliding down to apply pressure to his perineum, then up again to scratch his buttocks. All the while, Geordi noticed Data lightly rubbing his manhood, a faint, rocking rhythm, against his hip. He wanted Data to do something, anything, to touch his penis in some way, to release a little of this pressure. But he did not ease up, tormenting Geordi with scratches and licks and the occasional bite on his shoulder. And he knew that he could not possibly break out of Data's grip, which was still securely fastened around his wrists. "Data, please let me turn over," he pleaded. To his pleasant surprise, the pressure eased up, and he was able to flip his body around. Data clamped down hard again, and started with his front side, licking his wide, tight nipples, running his nails down his smooth stomach. Although Data was holding his wrists down, his lower body was not restrained, and he began thrusting his hips into the air slightly, wanting some release. "Data, touch me, touch my cock, oh Data, please," Geordi found himself mumbling, but Data would hear none of it. Artificial teeth sank into his shoulder again, sending pleasure through him like nothing else, starting at the bite, traveling to his nipples, radiating to his groin. Geordi did something to get a reaction this time: he bit Data back. Data immediately released his mouth from the engineer's shoulder and shook free of his loose bite, staring intently at Geordi with brows knitted and head cocked to one side. "Data, I just think this has gone too far. I can't stand this teasing anymore. I want you to be with me now, ok?" he asked. "I was unaware you found discomfort in my dominant position," Data said quizzically. "Have you grown tired of it?" "Yeah Data, I think I have. Can we just be together now? Please?" Data's grip on his wrists loosened, and Geordi seized the opportunity to wrap his arms around Data, drawing him in for another succulent kiss. Data slid his body on top of Geordi's, taking care not to place all of his weight on him. Data may have looked slight, but he was made mostly of metal and plastic, after all. An unending kiss, filled with years of need and desire, was taking place between them, hands roaming and exploring, tongues darting and tasting, a desperate bump and grind going on between their hips. Data broke the kiss after several minutes (4.082--damn! I have to turn that chronometer off), lifting himself with one arm. He took both his and Geordi's penises together in his right hand (his long fingers barely fit around both of them), and he began to stroke. Again, the strangled "uunngghh" noise erupted from Geordi as his head tossed back, while Data concentrated on the task at hand (so to speak.) He studied the swollen organs in his hand as he stroked, one shorter and thicker, dark and nearly a purple hue, the other longer, thinner, a bright golden color. There was ample lubrication in the form of Geordi's pre- ejaculate, of which he was issuing in copious amounts. Then, one was gone, and Data found himself holding his own organ in his hand, alone. Geordi had slid out from under him and was now pushing him over onto his back. Data felt teeth and tongue at his neck, nipping and licking, moving downwards over his chest. Synthetic blue eyes gazed at Data's nipples, small, taught nubs of flesh, with a slightly pinkish cast, like his lips, then, full lips came down to meet them, sucking greedily. Data felt the cold metal ring from the collar on his chest, and he reached down to touch the leather accessory. No sooner had he made contact with it then it was gone, sliding out of reach as Geordi slipped lower over Data's hairless chest and stomach, his chin grazing ever so slightly over the head of his cock, breezing past that as well. A hot wet tongue lapped at the delicate area at the top of his inner thigh. Geordi reeled at the thought that Data was so well constructed that he even had what felt like muscles at the uppermost area of his thigh. His soft pink tongue then slid over Data's erect organ, eliciting a sharp gasp from the android. "Data, I hope I'm going to do this right," Geordi half- apologized, "I've never done this before." A cool hand reached up and touched his cheek. "I am sure you will do well, Geordi," Data assured him with a slight grin. The engineer's mouth enveloped him, hot and wet, lapping at the head with repetitive strokes. He noticed as he glanced up to measure Data's reaction, that his eyes were closed, he had placed his arms over his head, fingers digging into the thin mattress, chest thrust forward, mouth agape. He assumed this meant he was doing well and continued at the pace he was going. His own fingers had crept down to his crotch, beginning to stroke gently in rhythm with his sucking. Then suddenly he heard Data ordering, "Stop! Geordi, stop! Please stop!" He did as he was told again, propping his head up with one hand to look at Data scrambling to sit up. "That was a bit close, Geordi." With that, Data got up onto his knees behind his friend. With one movement, he swept Geordi up and positioned him the way he wanted him: on all fours. Data got up from the bunk to retrieve his case again. Geordi could not see what was contained within or what he was fishing around for, curious as he was. Then it became apparent when he felt the cold, wet lubricant coating Data's index finger enter his tight orifice. "If this hurts you in the slightest, please do not hesitate to inform me," Data said. A nod of agreement took place, and Data carefully began to slide his erection into Geordi's ass. He bit his lip and pulled at the sheets, but concentrated on relaxing to ease Data's entry. Fully penetrated, he was too tight for Data to thrust back and forth as he would if he were inside a woman's vagina, lest he be hurt, so instead he gently rocked, letting the pressure bring him to orgasm. His fingers reached around, taking Geordi's cock in his hand, squeezing firmly with every stroke. His other hand ran the length of his lover's back, again dragging his nails over the delicate flesh. A scream began to build in the pit of Geordi's being, a scream which found two outlets of escape: a vocal emission that sounded throughout the shuttle, and the most intense climax of his life that made his body shudder and left Data's hand sticky with semen. With that, Data felt the pleasure of the moment course though him and trip certain subroutines in his positronic net; his head pitched back as he came, breath caught in his throat, hips locked in place until the waves washed over him and it was gone. They both collapsed on the bunk together, Geordi in Data's arms. "Data, I think I..." Geordi trailed off, unsure if he should leave it unspoken. "Yes," Data said, knowing what the rest of his sentence was, "and I, you." They kissed passionately both thinking the same thing: *He loves me.* --- They had gotten up and dressed after awhile, having only four more hours until they reached Earth. "Data, can I ask why you are going to Earth? You never did tell me," he asked with a playful tone. "I was going to continue with my lessons," was Data's matter-of-factly reply. "Lessons?" "In dominance and submission. There are a few humans still practicing this as an art, and I wished to learn it from them. I had made several appointments on Earth, but now..." he trailed off as he looked at the floor, "I am not sure if I should continue with this course of action." "Data, don't let me stop you. Maybe I can help out or something." "I do not believe you would find it... acceptable as a means of expression." "Well, we'll decide when we get to Earth, ok?" Geordi said, placing his arm around Data's hip. "By the way, what did you pack in your case? It's an awful lot, especially for you." Data walked to the case, and setting it on the bunk, began to remove its contents. Four civilian outfits, four Starfleet uniforms, one pair of latex trousers, one pair of form-fitting leather gloves, one set of nipple clips, three different types of cockrings, one leather flogger, two small paddles, the collar, and a jar of lubricant. "Well, no one ever accused you of not being prepared, Data," Geordi said while eyeing up the bizarre array of devices. "I was instructed to bring what I have. However, if you do not wish for me to continue with my lessons, I will stop." "Well," Geordi said as he stroked the collar, realizing it was the means for the two of them to share their true feelings in the first place, "maybe I could learn with you. The conference lasts only a few days, and I'll have some free time." Data walked up to him and embraced him, carefully calculating the maximum pressure with which he could squeeze. He returned the hug, never feeling as safe and secure as he did now. "So what do you think Captain Picard will say when we request the same living quarters?" Data asked his lover. "I have no idea, Data, but it'll be interesting to find out." They began to kiss again, thinking of what activities they could do to fill the remaining four hours of the trip. --- The End