And welcometo our archive.

We are the writersof the Piratesof the Caribbean List.  These stories are archived by Author.  If you find any broken links, pleasefeel free to email the archivist and let her know.

ALSO,PLEASE DO NOT ARCHIVEANY OF THESE STORIES WITHOUT THE AUTHORS EXPRESS CONSENT.  THANKS!

AND NOW - ONTO THE FICTION


AimSaru
   
StrongHold - J/W; NC-17;
Takes place during the movie, the day before Jack and Elizabeth get marooned  on the island.

Akiko
   
Tortuga? - J/W; PG; Porr Will, Good things Jack's there
    Yes! Yes! Yes! - J/W...maybe some hints of J/N; PG

Alicia Graybill
   
...And They Made me their Chief - J/B; G;
So what was the line of bull that Jack was feeding Murtogg and
Mullroy?
   Blissfully Happy, or Touched by a Pirate - Jack/Will, Jack/Norrington, Will/Elizabeth,Elizabeth/Norrington (suggested); PG ; Jack said they were "blissfully happy" in "Piracy Itself" but he doesn't always know what he's talking about, does he? So, how are 'Lizabeff and William these days? And what is Norrie up to now that he's back in Port Royal?
   Commodore Norrington Operating Instructions - PG; So you've purchased a Commodore Norrington.
   Discovery - Ficlet; Jack/Bootstrap, Jack/Will; PG; Will makes an important discovery about pirate life and the lives of Jack and Bootstrap in particular.
   In the Hands of a Pirate - Jack/Norrington; NC-17; Why would any man turn pirate? Commodore Norrington finds out.
   Piracy Itself: In the Hands of a Pirate 2 - Jack/Norrington, hints of Jack/Will; R with some NC-17 parts;  When duty calls, Commodore Norrington responds but the journey takes him a lot farther than he originally anticipated
    Love and Respect - Jack/Norrington, Jack/Groves, Jack/Norrington/Groves; NC-17; Sequel to "Many Happy Returns." Jack gets a surprise from the Commodore and manages to surprise him in return.
   Marks - Ficlet; Jack/Will; PG-13, R-ish; Jack finally persuades Will to get a tattoo.
  Sparrow's Flight - Jack/William aka Bootstrap Bill; PG-13; William Turner meets and rescues a cabin-boy
   by the name of Jack Sparrow
   Sparrow's Delight, or Why isn't the Rum Gone - J/W; NC-17; Steamy beastly man-love. Once again on a beach—am I in a rut? First time. Mutualseduction. Summary: What if Jack was trapped on the island with Will instead of Elizabeth?
   Surrender - J/W; NC-17; A few years after Will joins Jack's crew, Will confronts Jack about his wicked ways.
    The Commandeered Heart - J/??; G; This little poem just popped into my head. Hope you enjoy it.
   Untitled - J/W; PG;Justa ficlet; Will should never let Jack take him out drinking. It leads to all sorts of 'complications.' And Will is most definitely NOT a eunuch.
   Welcome to the Caribbean,Love - R; Celebrating an anniversary in paradise--what more can you want?
  White Night - J/W to some extent; PG-13; Will’s POV, first person. Unbetaed so let me know if anything rings false with Will’s voice.  The title comes from the French "passer une nuit blanche" meaning a night without sleep.

Ally
   Soulmates - J/W; G;
An AU where Jack didn't take a piece of gold.
    Untitled -  J/W; G

Anon Lurker
   Torn Apart - J/W
 
AvaloneEleven
   Burden of Truth - J/W; PG-13

BarbG
   Any Port
   Rum Sodomy and the Lash
   Stake Out

Black Death
   The Storm Inside

Blue Buick
    All Other Loves - No Pairing; PG;  Will finds his Pearl.
   High Tea- J/W; NC-17; Tea for two and two for...hot monkey sex!  Bow chicka wow wow.
    True Match - J/W sort of; PG; Things have a way of finding themselves in the right
hands...eventually.  Follow up to All Other Loves

Brancher

   The Ballad of Jack Sparrow - J/W/E; He'd give that treasure back if he could.

Briony
   All Things Bright and Beautiful - Pre-slash; PG-13; An adventure for Captain Jack, some 5 years pre-POTC. Some anachronisms but hell, the movie was full of them, nothing too serious. Oh, and thank you to my godparents for my wonderful Anglican upbringing.This is for everyone seeing as it's closing in on Halloween.
   This Ragged Wound - J/N; NC-17; Sequel to BlueBird

   Fear and Loathingin Port Royal
   Bluebird- J/N; PWP; NC-17; This is entirelyinspired by the now-infamous b/w shot of JD in last week's EW.....pull 'em down a little more, Johnny-boy!  Another encounter in another port, Norrington's crew being
naughty and rum for breakfast!

Carole
    Eye of the Beholder - J/W; PG-13; Will discovers that the voices in Jack's head might be a bit more real than he thought. Will POV

Chesire
   Zatlatzonco - Jack/Will/Elizabeth; R; After their adventure with the pirate captain Jack Sparrow, Will and Elizabeth ready themselves to settle back down to their lives from before, except with the knowledge that they can finally show their feelings for each other to the world.  They should be happy, but find that something is missing.  _Jack_ and the excitement--the freedom--he brought with him are missing.  But who can hope to capture a pirate's heart, let alone have one care for them?

Cleo Calliope
   Introduction to Reality

Colimbina
   Certainly Unexpected

Creed Cascade and Echo's Revenge
    Wedded Bliss - Jack/Will; NC-17; Will and Elizabeth got married - so what?

Danyella Skyler Silverfire
    Slap - No pairings; G; Humor; Third in the series; Umm...well Jack get's slapped (multiple times), Will's distracted, and blunt. And Norrington's just kinda...there.
    Squeak - Will/Jack, PG, Humor; Squeak, thump. Will's not happy with Jack
    Tap, Tap - Will/Jack; PG, Humor; sequel to Squeak;  Will, Jack, Elizabeth, and Norrington discussing....the night before.

Dark Dancer
   Hands
   Impossibilities

Dhavara
   Sin and the Sea

Drachengreif
    Things Long Since Past- Jack/Bootstrap; PG; In the face of the future the past demands recognition.

Dragon Angel
   Untitled

Dragon Girl
   The Open Ocean

Earen
   A Storm at Sea
   Any Port in a Storm - J/W; NC-17; A night. A storm. Two drunken pirates and an Inn.

Eleclya
    Of Captain and Kings - Jack/Aragorn; NC-17; Jack and his crew find themselves in middle earth. What
happens when the pirate captain has to meet the king of Gondor?

ElizabethGreenLeaf
   A Change in Course - JS/WT, WT/ES (friendship, post-failed relationship); Post PotC, Jack/Will. Life for
   Will, and even Elizabeth will never be the same as for the first time they each take their lives into their own
    hands  and Will comes to terms with who he is and who he loves

Elizabeth Lac1
   The Tresure of Afreet

Elske
   Abandonded Ship - N/G; PG;
Written for a challenge made by Jehan'sMuse on the Norrington Defense League Yahoogroup.
   Believethe Very Best- N/G, PG-13;
Happy christmas to all! - Norrington/Gillette, Swann/Estrella, Will/Elizabeth; This is in response to the Norrington Christmas Party Challenge, made by AvalonAuggie from the Norrington Defense League Yahoogroup. (It's great fun. If you're a Norrington fan, come and join us, if you haven't already!)  Things that were supposed to be included: Commentary on dull socialite women,a puppy, kicked or otherwise, a pianoforte, someone spilling hot apple cider, the sentence: "I think you broke it, sir."
   I Will Not Watch the Ocean - Bootstrap Bill/Jack, Bootstrap Bill/his wife, others implied; PG;
   One More Night
   Minor Fall- N/G; PG
   Sans Me Parler - N/G

EmilySueMorris
   Breaking the Ocean - B/S (I); PG-13; Just some Jack/Barbosa Reminiscing

Erica
    Welcome Home - W/J; PG; I suck at summaries, read the damn thing

Fajrdrako
   Freedom - Jack/Will, reference to Jack/Anamaria;PG; Anamaria and Will discuss Jack
   On theHorizon
   The WeddingGifts

Firesignwriter
   Shorn- J/Groves; NC-17; Norrington wants Jack "unrecognizable"; Groves carries out his orders.  And lo, there is nookie.

Flameboi
   A Pirate's Musings, or, Why God Made Rum - Jack/Bootstrap; Jack musing. First person Jack Sparrow P.O.V. Right, first person, shoot me now. Anyhow, who's he talking to? That's up to the reader to decide: it could be Elizabeth, a crew member, some stranger on some drunken evening, even The Black Pearl as he stands behind her wheel looking into the horizon.
   Wither Ere Chance Winds May Lead Me - Jack/OMC; NC-17; An AU set three years after the end of the movie, with vignette flashbacks to a year and a half after the end of the movie and moving forward in time from there.

Garnet
    First Drink - J/B (sorta, wishfulthinkingwise);  PG;  These two guys meet in a bar, see
    Fortune's Favor - J/N; PG; Deathfic
    Fulfillment - J/B; NC-17; Barbossa gets his revenge, maroons Jack, and finds fulfillment is not all he had hoped it would be.  SERIES: Follows "First Drink" and "What a Man Can Have"
    What a Man Can Have - J/B; PG; On one small thing may the future and a man's fortunes
sometimes depend.   SERIES:     Takes place after "First Drink"


GundamNymph
   Foreveris an Eternity

Hannah
   Mew - PG-13 - R; Afriend of mine and I were wondering what it would be like if Will brought a stray kitten back to the Pearl.

Helkh
   A Pirate'sNeeds - PG-13; Humor; Jack and Elizabeth bicker on the deck of the Black Pearl. Will's fate rests in the.. hands.. of Jack. Is he to be trusted, or tied to a stake and force-fed stickyweed until he dies?

HMC
   The Cutlass - PG-13; Jack's past has a way of popping up at the most inopportune moments.

Jackie
   Impulsive

Jay Kayelle
    Lost at Sea - Sparrow/Norrington; R; The end of an era
    Night Breeze - Sparrow/Norrington; NC-17; Giving in to temptation

Jemisard
    Call the Night - J/W; PG; How the sea in you blood can let you hear the whispers of her beloved child.

Jess
   One way or Another - PG

Jeroen Richards
   Captain's Quarters - J/W; NC-17; Sunburn and sea legs. Ahead be slash.

Kamaria Sands
   The Lies the Hope Brings
   Of Words and Wishes - R

Kanzeyori
    Asphyxiation
   Binding
   Leaving Cast - J/W/E; Not explicit;  Character Deaths; Captain's log, May the 18th, 1790 - pirates Jack Sparrow and William Turner were hanged yesterday, at noon.
    Sunstroke - J/W; PG-13, R; originally for contrelamontre's quote challenge

Kayla
    Free Thyself - W/J; R; Elizabeth watches Will, after he runs to the ship port for comfort once again. What she sees there, is not the normal depressed husband she usually sees.
   Playingfor Keeps

Kleio
    Pain in the Arse - J/W; R; Set during the film, that night they (must have) spent in Tortuga. Includes some nasty men wanting to cause a certain blacksmith pain, the very same blacksmith being a pain, and finally a well-known pirate captain teaching him something about pain.

Laney
   Dirty Thoughts - J/W; R; Jack causes Will a bit of pain and a lot of anticipation

Leila
   A Contestof Wills

Linalia
   Of Rum and Other Matters - J/W; R

Loui
   Changing Paths - J/W; So… does Will stay and get married to Elizabeth?   Um… no.
   Crew Know Best- J/W; PG
   Morningat Sea- J/W; PG would be pushing it; Just a little snippetabout a morningat sea
                             A canon character has been killed off.
 
Release - Jack/Will by implication, though only Will and Elizabeth appear on page; G; Elizabeth says goodbye.
   What you see... - J/W; PG; The genesis of a relationship.  NB, I kill off a canon character too.

Luisa Lane
    The Hat on the... - J/W; PG; Humor; The meaning of a hat....

The Mad FanGirl
   And Taxes
   Taxes, Part 2 - Past Life Hangover; PG; W/J; E/N
   Taxes, Part 3 - Repression, Obsession, and Past Life Regression; W/J; NC-17
   Fate and The Lady
   SomeoneHad to Say It - PG-13; humor
   Yo ho ho - J/W, J/Rum; NC-17

Maheruu
   Beach Red- J/W; PG-13; Will's first raid as a pirate leaves some lingeringdoubt in his mind. Jack and his rum    comes to show him that his feelings aren't that unusal.
   Gonna Get Us Killed
   If I Should Die Before I Wake
   Truth isn't Always Appearance - J/W; PG; "Truth isn't always appearance. I know that now."
   WakefulDreams - W/J; Slash; sequel to Reasons, The North Wind, and Truth Isn't AlwaysAppearance - "Do    you have a dream, Will?"
   Reasons - W/J; G; "They say there's a reason for everything. Maybe one day, I'll find mine."

Mahie/EvenStar
   Ironic - J/W; PG;
Jack is sad because he thinks Will will never love him back and Will is sad because of the same reason. What is going to happen?
   Tell Me Your Dreams - J/W; NC-17; Jack wants his Pearl away from Barbossa and the mutineers'  hands.  He finds a crew in Tortuga to go after the ship and a certain  blacksmith asks to go along. But things don't turn so easy for them.

Marquesate
   Bittersweet - J/N; R; Character deaths (in a way). I hope this will leave readers with a melancholy smile in the end. Sometimes finality is as sweet as Continental dark bitter chocolate.
   A Bout of Flu - Jack/Norringtonand implied Norrington/Groves; PG-13 I guess; This fic is another short standalone in the series, written in the'Dead Men Have No Names' universe.  The little ficlet here was written for our dear Webcrowmancer when she had a nasty cold. I call it a piece of F-F (Funny-Fluff) ;-) It is about 11 years after the end of the novel-to-be, which would be something like 12 years or so after the end of the film.

Meg the Otter
    Untitled Poem - J/W; Basically sums up the story, I guess.

Mehie
   
Stranded - J/W; NC-17; Will joins Jack's crew and they both end up stranded on an island. Guess what's going to happen. *wink*

Melusina
   
A Sure Cure for Drowning - J/W/E, NC-17; Jack has a trick that will keep Will from drowning.  This is an interlude based on a longer J/W/E story that is still in progress - think of it as a preview of coming attractions

MissFortune
   Fine Turner Blood - G; Elizabeth pushed Will off the wall to follow Jack and now years later thetwo pirates
   return from years at sea to find what has become of Elizabeth. \
   Hold Me Tight - G; J/W; Will thinks about his new life out at sea.
   SwordsCrossedon Sunday
   To Pagan Gods - NC-17; Will gets caught up in a virgin sacrifice and he's the virgin!

Mostly Harmless
   Innocent Tea and Sinful Rum- J/W; R; "Of course I go to Jack.  Jack who never denies me, Jack who
kisses roughly and fucks even harder.  Jack, my secret."Will contemplates the taste of innocence and the intoxication of sin. 
   Every Wicked Thought - J/W; PG

Murron
   Rules of Engagement - J/W; NC-17; My concept of what could have (read: should have XD) happened in Tortuga. From Will's POV.
    Rules of Engagement II - R; Bondage; Just a continuation, but this time Will is in charge <g>

Nevoreiel
   Incorrigible
   Lone Thought,DecisiveAction - J/W; R; Thought turns into action but is the action wholly known?

Nicoli
   The Sea Witch'sPlague

Nita Riddle
   
A Mar't'l Spat - J/W; This is basically set during their first date.  Jack and Will get thrown in prison during their first date, fight, and, end up seeing a couple's counselor.
    Boinked, Comshuked, Attempted To Procreate Life - The first morning after.  Mentions of the Scorpion
position, denial, jack, and lack of coffee
    If Only... - Naval Officer Sparrow / Pirate Captain Norrington; R; Long complicated story!! In this story, James Norrington, William Turner, and Jack Sparrow knew each other as children, all growing up at Port Royal under different names, and different lives. They had a falling out when they were 14 and from then on, it's a
damn good mix of canon and reality, suggesting a timeline, so close to Pirates, it's uber. Except for the slash of course, that's in there for my fun. Oh, and did I mention Norringtons a pirate?

Includes character death, violence, the word reverberated, Gilletteas Commodore, a pretty red room, and a plot similar to a pirate soap opera…one of the most evil and addictive things known to the writer.
   The Letter
   The Reaction
   There She Blows - PG ish.... as long as you don't count the subtext or your own perverted minds.
   Rum and White
   Mini Captains and Thespians - Sequel to Rum and White
   Slot C - Jack gives kids the talk; sequel to Mini Captains and Thespians

Ophy-Chan
   Freedom

Orilon
   Crazierthan a Ship of Fools - R; Norrington and his men are pulled onto the Black Pearl after another set of pirates sink their ship. Jack and the commodore have an interrupted encounter in the captain’s cabin before the Black Pearl docks at Port Royal.

Psocid
   CrimsonWays
   Miss Nurse - W/J; PG-13; This is AU! That's whyJack has the nurse's uniform!!
    Dead End Angels - J/W; Reincarnation fic--everyone's alive and well in the present-ish and all that fun crap. Bah.

Queenstrata
   ScelusImmortalis

Qzeebrella
   Rhythmand Heat

Rainalin
   The Sea and Her Voice

Roo
   Storm under the Skin

Saitaina
   
Lover'sReturn
   May this Season Never Grow Old
   Overlooked an Orchid - Jack/Will, Will/Elizabeth, Elizabeth/Norrington; G-PG; This was not supposed to
   happen.  I was looking for a song for "My Place".  Instead I found this.  Not a sequel to Orchids more of a
   companion piece to it.  Timelineis given away in the first scene but it's after Jack gets his letter from Will.
   Orchids
   Sent an Orchid - Jack/Will, Will/Elizabeth; PG; Elizabeth's view

~Scythe
    Gold Filagree

Sheila
    Proof - W/J; R; There are *some* things in life that just require proof.

Shrift
    Hurricane Jack

Sidhe
   ChineseWisdom - J/W; NC-17; Confucius say… jealous Will mean interestingtime for Jack
   Fighting the Demons- J/W; R; Sometimes even Jack needs a little help when it comes to
fighting the demons he carries.
   Marked - J/W; PG-13; Will wants to mark Jack as his own

Simply Sparrow
   No Going Back
   Thinking of you

Sky Blue Angel
   Left Behind at Sea- The poem sort of inspired the story. Will becomes a pirate, but whatif it didn't work out?.. extremely depressing..Please enjoy! DOUBLE SUICIDE
   Wandering Eye- Poem/Story; Jack has a wandering.. and apparently Will has jealousy issues... DOUBLE SUICIDE

Sparrowhawk
    Dawn Appointment with the Gallows - Jack/Will; PG; What if Will had a better plan to rescue Jack from
the hangman's noose? An alternate and decidedly slashier ending to the movie.
    No Way Out - J/W; G; Contrary to popular belief, hell is a cold, dark place. Jack Sparrow knows this with the same certainty with which he knows that tomorrow at dawn they'll put the noose around his neck and he'll finally hang.
   Nocturne - Jack/Will, Jack/Black Pearl; PG;  A man with two loves is twice blessed.
   Playing with Fire- J/W; PG; Will contemplates the consequences of playing with fire.
   Tempest - J/W, J/B; R; A storm at sea stirs up more than wind and water.
   The Call- J/W; J/B (implied); PG; Will remembers his father and the call of the sea.
    The Mark that Tells the Tales - J/W; PG; It's the marks that tell the tales, bearing witness to what
a man's done and where he's been.
   Unrequited - J/W; PG; Anamaria knows who broke the captain's heart.

Spirit Melody
    The Shore of Port Royal - Will/Jack implied, Will/Elizabeth implied;  male/male relationship implied; The Black Pearl has sailed away, but how has their adventure affected the future of Elizabeth and Will?

Star Shine Phoenix
   Elizabeth's Request - W/E, W/N; PG-13; Elizabeth leaves Will with a surprise and request, but is
   all as it seems?

Tathendril and Crystal Dragon
 
Not all treasureis Silver and Gold, Chapter 1 - J/W; PG-13; What happened in the time Jack and Will were alone together on the Interceptor? Will the young blacksmithbe able to so easily forget the adventure and life on the seasand settle down? Will he be able to so easily forgetthe pirate himself who was the cause of it all?
   Not all treasureis Silver and Gold, Chapter 2 - J/W;PG-13/R-ish for the time being (still pre-slash)

The Tenth Muse
   Taken

Veronica
    Midnight - J/W; NC-17; In honor of all those POTC fans waiting feverishly for midnight on Dec. 2 -- like a cold Budweiser, this one's for you ...


Webcromancer
   Just For You
- J/W; NC-17; Jack gets on Norrington's nerves, and subsequently gets what he deserves.
    Persistence of Memory - Jack/Will; NC-17; Will cannot forget Jack Sparrow, as his dreams and memory won't let him try
    Worshipping - J/W, Jj, Sparrington; NC-17; When Commodoresexual/Norringtonsez, "Worship me and bring me Sparrington!", who am I to disobey?! ;-)  This impromptu session resulted in a smut ficlet.

Wednesday
   Snapshots: Pirate & Blacksmith, 9 August 2003 - J/W; PG; Each snapshot is a segment varying in length from Jack and Will's life together. They're not in any sort of order, and the date cited is the date I wrote the snapshot; it has no relevance to the characters' timeline. Each piece stands alone, there are no cliffhangers. The Snapshot series will run the gambit from G to R, from angst to humor. Inspiration for the series came from Pumpkin's "Snapshots: This is your life, Obi-Wan" posted a few years ago to the Master-Apprentice slash discussion list & archive

Wren
   A Pirate's Life - J/W, E/A; NC-17; I have no idea how to summarize this. Warnings of violence and non-graphic mentions of past rape and violence. Let's face it here people a pirates life was not an easy life.

TheWriter
   The Pirate's Life for Me - J/W/E; R-ish; Jack returns to Port Royal, but all is not the same. Post-movie

Yon Kokoro
  The Curse of the Shattered Sceptre



Nothing in these or the following pages is meant to infringe on anyone's rights.
We are doing this for fun and make no money off these stories.