Midnight
BY: Veronica Rich

***

"Are you sure this is- mmmph . entirely wise?"

Hot breath quieting those lips. "Are you sure I care?"

"Well . answer to that's . obvious." Will breathlessly managed to finish his thought before Jack stole in again, sliding his hands around Will's hips and tilting up to capture his mouth in a hard, hot kiss. Will gripped his partner's upper arms and pressed the kiss back into Jack, suckling at the pirate's full, ripe bottom lip. "You feel so damn hot," he groaned.

"Fire's racin', lad." Jack curved his palms and fingers down and over Will's high, round arse, tilting it forward to meet his own pelvis. "You really wan' deny a hungry man?"

Will shook his head. "No . God, no." Normally, he would've tried to deny it, stretch out Jack's wait and let the slighter man attack him in frustration. But he felt the fire too, this night, licking through his bloodstream and into the pit of his belly, and he dipped his nose to brush Jack's. "What brought this on?"

"Near you -- too damn near you all evenin', couldn't do a thing 'bout it." Jack nearly growled, hands flat against Will's back, sliding up and then back down over his bottom, back and forth a bit. "All I kep' thinking was how gorgeous y' are in this."

"Isn't much," Will demurred, grinning beneath the press of Jack's heated kiss. Of course he knew it wasn't much -- which was why he'd foresworn his usual constricting vest and worn just the cambric ivory shirt tonight, with fitted dark fawn breeches, his trusty gray leather boots, and wrapped a dark green sash around his waist, the silk sashes tumbling down along the top of one long thigh. "You like this old thing?"

"Jus' fabric." Jack drew himself up to where he was almost as tall as Will, dark eyes fastened on the tip of the younger man's nose as he spoke. Will watched Jack's eyelashes flutter -- really, they were the longest, darkest lashes, catching sparkles of sunlight out on deck of the Pearl, soft to pet and nuzzle. "But wha' you do for it makes me 'eart race, love."

"Ah, I see." Well, maybe Will could taunt him just a little. He tilted his head this way and that, watching how Jack moved his chin slightly side to side, watching Will's mouth, and all the time Will's hand slid north into the black tangled tumble of Jack's hair. "Like that red sash and those boots don't just beg to be fucked?"

Jack flitted his eyes up at Will's, glittering with feral need. He liked when Will talked dirty, let loose on the tongue in more ways than one. The captain brought one arm up around Will's shoulders, then the other, hooking them behind his neck, wriggling his hips forward until they were flush, chest to knee. He blinked a seductive gaze into Will's eyes, brushing the younger man's nose with the tip of his -- laving it across the underside of those broad nostrils, up along one side, sliding down the bridge as he spoke. "An' did it work?" Jack purred. "Do you wan' fuck me, Will? Or shall I fuck you, 'stead?"

Will's fingers scrunched into Jack's locks at the invitation, and he inhaled sharply. "I don't care, long as we're in that bed in a minute or less."

Jack adopted his most predatory grin, showing gold canines. "Ye mean th' guest bed? In 'Lizabeth's house? Tha' one right there, tha's clean an' neat an' made?" Will nodded imperceptibly. "Th' one we'll likely twist an' dirty and ride rotten . where they can hear ever' word, every moan you make through th' walls?"

Will swallowed, but nodded.

"Excep' they can't hear, because everyone in th' bloody house 's already too noisy . meanin' you can scream as loud as ye like, an' nobody'll know it." Will nodded into the kiss, too rigid by half, muscles and cock straining. "Th' bed we been tumbling into e'ery night, wrapped up in each other's arms, mate? Th' bed we wake up in in th' mornin' wantin' each other worse 'n we e'er did th' night before?"

"Yes, Jack." Will growled in irritation and frustration. Why did the man talk so goddamn much? Will could've been good and plowed by now if Jack would just shut up.

"Hmm; I think your minute's almos' passed," Jack observed.

And with that, Will tumbled him down onto the covers with a force usually reserved for pounding out flat blades on an anvil. Jack arched on the thought of being pounded, of being on the receiving end of that strength and raw physical determination that was uniquely Will Turner. "An' now that we're-"

"Sparrow . you talk too damn much." It was the one coherent, clear thing Will could manage as he pulled away, sitting up on his knees to gather his shirt from his breeches and yank it up over his head. Casting it aside, he smirked down at Jack, eyes hot with need, yet with a measure of reserve. "Now, do you still want to fuck, or do you want to host a tea social?"

Jack struggled up on his elbows, letting his head fall slightly back and to the side, appraising the body being revealed to him patch by patch. "How'd this go from bein' my idea to un'er your control?" he quipped, a grin playing about his stern lips.

Will silently plucked each of Jack's buttons open, then leaned down, hands propping him up, and pressed his gloriously naked chest to Jack's equally bare one. "Because you wouldn't shut up and just DO," he fairly purred, nipping a few quick kisses from those lips, sucking at the full bottom one.

"I see." Jack sank back into the pillows once again, and within seconds, his nimble fingers were inside Will's laces. "I can rectify tha', love."

Shutting his eyes as those long, knobby, graceful fingers encircle his shaft, Will barely managed to stifle a groan as he spoke. "R-Repentant . I like that in a man."

"Ah, well, then," Jack promised wickedly, pulling the cock free of its constraints, "you're gon' love what all else you can find inside me ."

Hands finished unlacing, tugging, pushing, as both men struggled to free themselves of their bonds, rolling back and forth to each get the upper hand and a few stolen seconds of leverage to undress a few more centimeters. When Jack braced his toes inside Will's waistband at thigh level and pushed, and Will complied, pulling his long legs free of the fabric, they were finally completely, totally, wonderfully bare; even Jack's headscarf had gone somewhere off the side of the bed, and Will had his fingers threaded into the mass of untangled, undreaded, unbraided thick black hair.

"Find something," Will murmured, lowering himself flush against Jack's body, right before he rapidly kissed his way down that slim torso and inhaled the man's swollen member whole. For a moment, Jack forgot his instructions, arching his back sharply, hips off the bed, beyond gratified to hear Will audibly gag and chuckle somewhere deep back in his full throat at the same time. "Hmm . responsive little bird, aren't you?" the blacksmith observed in a low, husky tone, pulling off briefly to watch Jack pant. "Such a pretty bird ." Then he had his lover in hand, and in mouth, in record time once again.

Eyes closed, Jack threw his hand out sideways, groping, grabbing, yanking the beside table drawer open and flailing inside a bit until his fingertips brushed a small glass vial. For the first time, he paused in his panting long enough to hear rising sounds of the party below over the blood pounding in his ears, closing his grip around the vial.

"Ah, yes, that's it," Will praised when Jack pushed it at him. "You're awfully good at finding shiny, glistening things . wonder if you're not actually a crow, instead of a sparrow?" Unaccountably, Jack grinned, a strained chortle escaping his temporarily-flummoxed vocal cords. "No . I don't think so." Will took the vial, sitting back on his heels, and Jack blinked his eyes open to watch as he uncapped it, poured a little out, and set it aside again. "Maybe a fox, instead ."

"Who's th' one talkin'?" Jack managed in a low, affectionate rumble, lifting an eyebrow at his suddenly loquacious lover.

"Hmm. So you're right." In a couple of swift moves, Will moved his knees outside Jack's hips and had his dark cock coated in a glistening sheen, base to tip. Nudging his own hips forward, Will positioned blindly, closing his eyes in concentration, then sank slowly backward, wriggling to take Jack inside him. "I- I'd rather just do this," he whispered, head falling back as his tight, round backside brushed Jack's bollocks at last.

When Will rose up, Jack followed at first, then withdrew as he sank back down. It took a few strokes for them to get in rhythm, sliding, small moans punctuating the thick, humid air as a slight breeze ruffled past them, lifting Will's dark curling hair as much as the action of him riding. Jack brought a hand up to close around his partner's erection, eliciting a momentary loss of rhythm as Will moaned and tried to compensate for so much sensation at once. "Easy, mate," Jack counseled in low, sweet tones. "Almost there ."

Jack let his head fall back, licking the salt off his lips, watching his Will move. Noises from the party were filtering upstairs, still, and he could tell the sound was reaching a crest much as the two of them were; he wondered if he'd timed this well, after all. And then he could make out a distinctive, collective voice:

"Twenty!"

He loosened his grip as he stroked down to the base, then yanked up again, tugging at his lover. "C'mon, Will," he urged in a half-moan. "C'mon, love . go, get there ."

"Jack . I-"

"That's it . harder." Jack gritted his teeth, trying to keep control as he felt Will's sacs draw up tight into the man's body. "Yeah . there . move it, darlin' ."

"Fourteen!"

Will, who'd been hearing the vague sounds of countdown too, lost track at that point. He forced his eyes open and leaned forward, hands up on the low headboard, shafting himself at an angle backwards on Jack, dark eyes turned down into the unfocused, glassy black gaze of his captain. Jack was losing, gasping quietly, not even blinking. Will felt the stifled sob rising from his aching chest as he held the stare, hips pistoning on their own, his mind so far gone he couldn't have spoken any fact at that moment except Jack's name and how fucking good he felt up inside.

His cock twitched, rippled, released, and Will did close his eyes, calling his lover's name in a quick, staccato frenzy, interspersing it with the Deity's, his lovely tight hole gripping the other man's turgid flesh by reflex. This forced a few quick more upward thrusts and harsh, sharp, short grunts from Jack's diaphragm, ending with a much more quiet, awed-sounding whispering of Will's name past those swollen lips, murmured reverently, almost inaudibly.

Letting each hand fall from the headboard, Will lowered his forehead to a pillow to the side of Jack's head, their cheeks touching, as he settled his supine body against his lover's. They could no longer hear counting, but instead, loud, frenzied party sounds and shouts of congratulations below. "Happy new year, love," Jack murmured into his ear, sliding his arms up around Will.

The man on top lifted himself enough to look down into Jack's refocused gaze, leaning down briefly to nose aside a few stray locks of dark hair that had gotten into his eyes. "Is that why you wanted to get up here so quickly?" he asked, surprised to find his own voice was barely more than a whisper. His throat felt raw; that scream must've been louder than he'd thought, he reflected with some smug satisfaction, recalling the brief surprise on Jack's face at hearing it from his tame blacksmith.

"Well, o' course," Jack answered, eyes twinkling. "Ain' you ever heard tha' whate'er you're doin' at th' stroke o' midnight on th' new year, ye'll be doin' all th' year long?"



***

email author                              back to main page
Email Author                         Story Index