by NovaD
 
 
 
Guide
 

The Sentinel: Siren Saga
For those who haven't seen it, The Sentinel is an action/adventure series which has beautiful intelligent men who have inspired a whole lot of erotica. The Siren Saga centers around their relationship with a whimsical and unpredictable Mistress. After all, any relationships could use the occasional influence of a Dominatrix.

1. A Proposition
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair
Jim and Blair's life is complicated by the arrival in Cascade of Genevieve Arnaud, a mysterious woman from Jim's past.
2. Sessions
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve
Genevieve seduces the Sentinel and his Guide.
3. The Campaign
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve
As Jim and Blair continue their training, the sinister Inspector Denoq arrives in town.
4. The Chase
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair, Jim/Genevieve, Blair/Genevieve
The obsessed Denoq makes his move.
5. Explorations
(NC-17) Jim/Blair
Exhausted from a heavy workload, Jim and Blair seek help in relaxing from Genevieve.  Meanwhile, Club Retro is invaded by extortionists and the dangerous Jet Lin.
6. Toys
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair/Genevieve
Jet Lin interferes with Jim and Blair's attempt to stop the extortionists.
7. Lounge Lizards
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair/Genevieve
Cascade is assaulted by swinging robbers and Blair describes his first time with Jim. Follows "Warriors."
8. Bedtime Story
(NC-17) Blair/Genevieve, Jim/Blair
After Jim's seduction in "Inside Man," the Siren comforts Blair with the science behind Jim's apparent roving eye.
9. Climbing Walls
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve
The mysterious Wall Crawler is looting apartments in Cascade and Jim and Blair set up a stakeout in Genevieve's townhouse... with Cassie.  Occurs sometime after "Dead Certain."
10. Lila
(NC-17) Jim/Blair
Jim begin's recounting his training by Genevieve as he copes with Lila's death in "Love Kills" and Genevieve's surprising connection to her.
11. Doom
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve
The villainous ancient arch criminal Doom sets his sites on Cascade.
12. Reunions
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Genevieve, Blair/Genevieve
After the traumatic events in "Sentinel Too," Genevieve helps Jim and Blair recuperate.  But first, Jim and Blair must help Genevieve escape the clutches of a villainous Asian tong.
13. The Replacement
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair, Genevieve/Mack Wolf (masturbation)
Mack Wolf from One West Waikiki attempts to impersonate Jim as part of an elaborate power play within the FBI.
14. Denouement
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve
Newly arrived on the Cascade Police Force, Blair must adapt to his new life even as they pursue a mysterious vigilante.
15. Comp Time
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair
Following the WTO riots in Seattle, Jim and Blair are swept away by Genevieve to recuperate in Paris, where they encounter art, the return of Tammi and blue cows.
16. Blue Cow Man
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair
While continuing their vacation, Jim and Blair have a rematch with the Wall Crawler and his high concept crime wave.
17. Order Out of Chaos
(NC-17, S&M, H/C) Jim/Blair
In this Law & Order crossover, Jack McCoy investigates a brutal double homicide whose prime suspect is a young officer named Blair Sandburg.
18. Over the Rainbow
(NC-17, B&D) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve, Beecher/Keller
In this Oz crossover, Chris Keller escapes from his Massachusetts cell to seek out Genevieve and his true heart's desire.
19. Earthshattering
(NC-17) Jim/Blair
After cataclysmic events both physical and psychological, Jim and Blair leave for a seminar at Quantico and numerous cameos.  Meanwhile, Genevieve visits Oz.
20. Something Squirrelly This Way Comes
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/Genevieve, Genevieve/Capt. Hunter
As Jim and Blair continue their training at Quantico, the weirdness grows with the combination of Benton Fraser and Ray Kowalski, The District's Captain Hunter, Action's Cole Riccardi, Fox Mulder, the Lone Gunmen, a secret weapon, letters from Oz and more.
21. Rest Stop
(NC-17, B&D, S&M)
Jim/Blair, Fraser/RayK
Fraser and RayK spend a rainy weekend at Genevieve's hotel suite. Meanwhile, Blair most respond to Jim's possessiveness.

Orders
An exciting spin off series to the Siren Saga  can be found in the fanzine Coming to Your Senses 10, 12 & 14 available from mystiFrank at:
Agentwithstyle.com

These stories feature Blair as Jim's sultry dom, The Commander.  He takes the delicious sub to exotic locales for discipline and pleasure.

1. Orders
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair
Originally published in Coming to Your Senses #10.  Jim meets Blair's dom persona, Commander Blair Sandburg.  Follows Siren Saga 10: Lila.
2. Winter Games
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair
Originally published in Coming to your Senses #12.  The Commander orders Jim to a mountain top chalet to clear his mind and spirit. Follows Siren Saga 12: Reunions
3. Role Playing
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair, Jim/Blair/f, Jim/Blair/m
Originally published in Coming to Your Senses #14.  Jim and Blair are recruited an exclusive B&D club in LA to solve a series of brutal child murders. Follows Siren Saga 13: The Replacement
4. Covert Ops
(NC-17, B&D, S&M) Jim/Blair
A difficult case pushes Jim to the edge of frustration.  Blair decides that only the Commander can help.  Follows Siren Saga 14: Denouement
5. Aquatic Manuevers
(NC-17, S&M) Jim/Blair
A FBI profiler needs Jim and Blair's insight into the lifestyle to solve a series of mysterious murders.  Follows Siren Saga 16: Blue Cow Man

AU's

Pirate's Price
(NC-17, AU, h/c) Jim/Blair
In the Age of Pirates, Blair Sandburg inherits his estranged father's estate and a handsome bond slave named James Ellison. Through a number of twists of fate, James becomes a pirate who eventually hold's Blair captive and must protect him from a dangerous crew and others who want his wealth.

Inevitable
This series of AU's was created for the e-zine, My Mongoose.

1. Inevitable
(NC-17, AU) Jim/Blair
Originally published in My Mongoose: Many Faces of Blair.  In a world where Jim and Blair did not meet during "Switchman," fates conspire to bring them together in the Cascade Mountains when each is ready to hear the other.
2. The Scent of Frost
(NC-17, AU) Jim/Blair
Originally published in My Mongoose: Many Seasons of Love. Blair is adjusting to his new role as Jim's partner more easily than he is the wet, cold winter in Cascade until Jim finds a hot solution.
3. Expanding Paradigms
(NC-17, AU, B&D) Jim/Blair
Originally published in My Mongoose: Faces of Jim 2. Jim and Blair must find a serial rapist preying on men, as well as confront hostility within their own department.
4. Unleashed
(NC-17, AU) Jim/Blair
Originally published in My Mongoose. To prepare for a difficult and dangerous undercover assignment, Jim must instruct Blair in the seductive arts.
5. Scent of Summer
(NC-17, AU) Jim/Blair
Originally published in My Mongoose. As the weather gets warmer, Jim discovers that summer brings ever new sensations from his lover.

 Home