by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Six:
Toys
 
 

Blair shook himself to full wakefulness. Yes, he was hearing someone fighting with Jim. A cold panic pushed aside the heavy cobwebs and made the Guide move to the living room. He couldn't cross the threshold for fear of being mangled in the fray. Jim was sparring with the Mistress. And from what he could tell by the impact of her left foot to Jim's solar plexis and the subsequent maneuver that swept the Sentinel's feet from beneath him, the Mistress had the upper hand.

She smiled at Jim who was sprawled on the floor near the study door where Blair stood.

"Well my alpha male," Genevieve said. Her defensive stance was unchanged. "Are you ready to turn every part of yourself to me. Even that protective impulse?"

Jim sat up with a chuckle. Blair was beside him supporting his back. Jim smiled at his partner. Before he could answer, there was a flash of movement heading across the room at them. Jim was about to get to his feet, but before he could move, a glass topped end table slid swiftly across the room toward the intruder. The intruder stopped to halt the moving table. He was a Chinese of unusual height dressed in a black silk suit. It had to be Jet Lin. He was handsome with his hair in an ironically similar buzz cut to Jim's and an equally squared off jaw. It was surprising that there was no twitch. Jim started to move. Lin responded by kicking the table toward him while reaching in his jacket. In a fluid movement, Genevieve was in front of them sending the table back then leaping into an arching kick to disarm Lin while he deflected the furniture.

Lin tried a couple of times to deflect Arnaud and get to Jim and Blair, but he wasn't trying to hurt her. That was his mistake because she was really going after him. He couldn't get near the men and he was getting thrashed about as well. After an impressive flurry of movement that required slow motion to digest, Lin went flying backward against the sofa. Arnaud struck a low pose which meant she was then ready to seriously kick butt.

Lin seemed to know it. He wisely bowed to her then got on his knees with his head bowed and his hands behind his back. After a few tense moments, the Mistress stood.

"How dare you," she said quietly.

"Mistress," he replied. "You are threatened. I find a fight."

"As you can see, I am well. Now, you may go," she said. Her voice was ice.

"Mistress, I will see you through this."

"You cannot stay here. I am training," she said.

"I must talk to you, Mistress. Please," he said quietly.

"You will find a place to stay. Then call for an appointment," she said. "You will remember who I am before you call me."

"Yes, Mistress," he said quietly. "Forgive me."

Jet Lin rose, retrieved his gun then retreated. Genevieve didn't move from in front of Jim and Blair until he left.

"Should you check on your staff?" Jim asked.

Genevieve shook her head. "He wouldn't hurt them. He can get past them too easily. Lin can get past anyone."

She was shaking with anger and frustration. Both men started when she turned to face them.

"Come with me, pets," she said.

Blair swallowed hard, but Jim was on his feet immediately. The Guide took a deep breath then followed them into her bedroom.

"Take your clothes off," she muttered.

They complied, but Blair was concerned about placing their flesh in the hands of a furious Mistress. Genevieve was pacing back and forth like a caged cat.

"Face down on the bed, Jim" she said. "Spread eagle. Help me shackle him, beautiful."

Jim held a wrist out to Blair winking at his concerned glance. Genevieve placed a pillow under the Sentinel's groin to prop up his ass higher than his head. Blair swallowed hard at the scene before him. Jim could be enticing in dirty sweats. Trussed up like an offering worthy of the gods, his Sentinel was irresistible.

"Don't touch him," Genevieve said. The amusement returned to her voice as she watched Blair. "I understand the impulse, but Jim needs another kind of stimulation. Come here, Blair."

Genevieve shackled Blair to one of the bed posts at the foot of the bed with his hands over this head. She stroked his face.

"Trust Jim's trust in me, pet," she murmured. "Tell me what I need to do to keep him out of those trances."

"Mistress..." Jim whispered.

"Silence, my sweet. He must tell me."

Blair gazed into her eyes very carefully. She had opened a door for them that drew them closer emotionally already. The Guide sensed that she had the key to that time of Jim's life that was sealed behind a wall of silence.

"Don't let him focus on one sense for too long. Talk to him," Blair said. "Jim, keep the dial midway."

Jim nodded.

Genevieve turned from them to her wardrobe. She changed into a black satin corset slipped on a pair of thigh high silk stockings and long satin gloves. She left her breasts and bottom bare. She seemed more naked to Blair as she approached them and much more dangerous. The leather oblong paddle she held in her hand helped. She also held the dreaded dildo gag.

"Sorry, Beautiful. Can't have you interfering," she murmured. She inserted the short leather dildo then fastened the gag around his head.

"If you get truly worried, pet, just twist your wrists and then shackles will release."

Blair nodded.

Genevieve moved on to between Jim's legs, with a small squeeze bottle in hand. She ran an elegant hand along his thighs to his buttox.

"I'm thinking of having a mold made of this perfection, so there can be bronzes of it at all of my residences."

Jim smiled slightly then moaned as she smoothed warm oil on his upturned ass.

"You are so beautiful," she murmured. "You should be naked always."

The Sentinel moaned at the caresses.

"This should add some sting to your paddling," she said softly. "You are not to come while I put you through your paces, pet."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Your walls have returned stronger than ever," she said softly. "Your personality entombed behind layers and layers of sadness and guilt deserved or not. The walls seem strong so you may support everyone else, but never let anyone know how fragile you are."

Blair was watching Jim look at the Mistress. She touched a nerve. He couldn't hide from her trussed up as he was and literally laid bare. The Sentinel couldn't close himself or intimidate his way past her words. Blair was grateful that he was gagged. He needed to see this; to hear this. Even if it was possible to get Jim into the same position, he didn't have the will to believably compel complete candor and Jim knew it.

"Time to let go of all of it," she said. The paddle was in her hand. She swatted Jim making him gasp. The affected area turned pink. Then, the Mistress began in earnest varying the rhythm and the strength of the stroke. Blair noticed that she kept the blows on the lower part of his butt. There he was most vulnerable and yet safest physically.

Jim went from panting to moaning. Blair could tell that the moan wasn't merely about pain.

"What a lovely color red," she purred stroking her work. "And nicely heated, too. You want more don't you?

"Want you... with Blair."

She paddled him a little longer until he was red again. Jim's eyes were locked on Blair's as he reacted to the final strokes of the paddle. He let him see the pain and the pleasure. She stopped suddenly. The Guide was mesmerized.

"Release your shackles, Beautiful. Remove your gag and come here," Genevieve said softly. She was rubbing her breasts along the redness the paddling left. "So warm. Come... feel it."

Blair crawled over. When he rested his cheek on Jim's raw ass, the Sentinel moaned loudly.

"Please..." Jim groaned.

"Release his shackles," she said crawling up to Jim's head.

The intensity of the paddling and his erection were too much. The Sentinel wasn't zoned, but he needed release desperately. She stroked his face.

"Soon, sweet, soon," she said soothingly. "Blair is going to take you, while I reward your delicious surrender. Get up on your knees for a moment."

She retrieved a condom from her night stand, tossing Blair the lube. Deftly, she slid on the condom.

"Time for a big beef sandwich," the Mistress said wickedly. Blair snapped his head around with a naughty grin. "You're going to hold on for as long as you can, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," he rasped.

"On your elbows and knees above me... there," she said. "Blair... you know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Blair's hands trembled but he had not hesitation readying Jim with his fingers.

"Easy Jim..." Blair murmured.

"Kiss me," Genevieve murmured.

Jim lowered his head to gently assault her mouth. The distraction gave Blair purchase to Jim's hot tightness. He eased inside slowly until his balls brushed against Jim's.

"Oh, God..." Blair groaned.

Genevieve pulled her knees up along side of Jim's waist. She shifted her hips upward urging Jim inside her throbbing sheath. The dance began. Blair and Genevieve countering their movements to Jim's. His body was the center of their pleasure and he was loving it, pounding the Mistress tongue fucking her lush mouth, and taking a pounding from Blair. Genevieve was moaning loudly while thrashing her head about. Her throbbing clenching on his erection was Jim's undoing. His shudders took Blair over the edge.

Somewhere, Blair had the presence of mind to clean them up. The Mistress had Jim roll on his back. Blair snuggled on top of him. The got lost in each other for a while caressing and kissing gently.

"I knew you'd make a damned fine sex object," Blair said against Jim's mouth.

"I have a beautiful lover and an exotic Mistress. Who can help but be sexy," Jim murmured.

"It wouldn't help Taggart." Blair laughed. "You really are beautiful." He kissed him again.

Jim looked about. "Mistress?"

She was propped on her side watching them with a soft smile. "I'm here. I could watch you two for hours," she murmured. She pulled a comforter over them. "Let's get some sleep."

Jim started awake. It was five in the morning. He could hear Genevieve on the phone in the study. Her tone worried him, so he decided to check on her. It was difficult to untangle Blair from his limbs, but the Guide was so exhausted that he barely noticed. Robes were left at the foot of the bed, so Jim but the larger one on and followed Genevieve's voice.

She seemed surprised to see him. With a motion of her hand she indicated a teapot. Jim nodded pouring himself a cup and waited for her to finish the call.

"Thank you for the information. It is a big help," she said. "Au revoir."

"You should be with him when he wakes. He'll need that after such a session," she said.

"He'll sleep for quite a while longer," Jim smiled. "Are you okay?"

"That will keep, pet," she said quietly. "Let's talk about you and Blair."

"Yes...."

"Do you talk to him?"

"All the time. The dissertation study demands it."

"That's work. Have you told him what makes you afraid?" She asked. "Or are you afraid that will make you less of a man in his eyes?"

"No... no..." he said quietly. "It isn't like that. Blair isn't like that..."

"What keeps you so bottled up with that beautiful being who adores you?"

"How can he trust me to protect him if he knows how wigged out I am most of the time?" Jim asked quietly.

"I think he'll find you more brave to do what you do despite your fears," she replied. "He craves that knowledge to be close to you and ease your pain the way you ease his."

He nodded. "I know. It's hard. I'm used to being alone."

"I know, dear one," she replied. "Just be open to trying."

Genevieve went to Jim pulling him out of the chair into her arms for an embrace. "Go back to Blair. We can talk about my troubles over breakfast."

She kissed him gently then sent him on his way.
 
 

Blair woke slowly. His limbs were heavy. Amazingly, the usual morning hunger was absent. However, he needed Jim's closeness which was there. The Sentinel's arms tightened around him as soon as Blair's eyes fluttered open.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since five," Jim murmured. "The Mistress was worried on the phone. Unfortunately, she was worried in French."

"I can't imagine her really worried about anything," Blair murmured.

"Only for those moments when things are beyond her control which is never for long." Jim sighed.

"Sounds like the Mistress' favorite slave," Blair smiled.

Jim kissed Blair's forehead. "We're both good at steely fronts."

"Thanks for last night," Blair said. "That was amazing. You are such a good sex toy..."

"Watch it, babe..."

Blair laughed maneuvering up Jim body to kiss him. The Sentinel held his Guide close savoring that lush mouth. "Letting me see you that way... I love you for it."

Jim smiled and sighed. "You can just deal with anything, can't you?"

"From you... absolutely," Blair said. "Show me all of you. I'll love it all."

Jim held him for a moment. "Let's get some breakfast. Your stomach is rumbling."
 
 

"Is there any way to bring this 'road house' nonsense to an end quickly?" Genevieve said over coffee. She was beautiful if tired around the edges.

"Are you worried about Jet Lin?" Jim asked.

"Not for me. He'd never hurt me. But everyone in a ten mile radius may be leveled in his misguided efforts to protect me," she replied.

"Can't you corral him with a session?" Blair said. Jim tensed beside him. Blair immediately blushed. "Sorry, man."

Jim shook his head. "It's alright. You're right..."

"He would be, if Lin was here at my invitation when all of this happened. But this is not the case. Lin will not get what he craves from me. Not when the terms are not mine.

"Besides, my focus is elsewhere," the Mistress said with a small smile and quite a twinkle in her eyes.

"Permission to speak freely, Mistress," Blair asked quietly.

"Blair..." Jim said

"This doesn't work without all cards on the table, does it?" Blair replied.

"The Beauty is right. Ask your question."

"Lin loves you... more than the Mistress thing."

"Yes, I've been told by my contacts in Hong Kong that he has told his friends that he will be returning with me as his bride," Genevieve sighed.

"Do you want that?" Jim asked quietly.

Genevieve smiled. "Of course not. I care for him. But what he loves is that I have the looks, social graces, and brains to help him in his business. I also have no family to object to his livelihood. But this idea includes me becoming a traditional wife deferring to his wishes and never questioning his decisions. One of us would be dead in a year."

"Can't you just tell him?" Jim asked.

"I will. But you cannot be around. The addle headed oaf will believe that I have no brain of my own, if I reject him while you are about, he may come after you with the though of rescuing me from a hostile influence," she replied.

"My sources should be able to tell me where to find the gang today. We can set up a sting rather than wait for them," Jim said.

"That's good. Take control. And set the net away from my club. This is costing me a fortune in glassware," she said ruefully.

"Yes, Mistress," Jim said with a wry smile. The butler appeared with a letter on a silver tray. The stationary was an expensive, heavy stock. The lettering on the envelope was fountain pen in French. Genevieve read it with a neutral expression while still sipping coffee.

"Lin is very quick, indeed. And quite profuse and articulate in his apologies," she said quietly. "He is asking to have lunch."

Jim inhaled deeply. "What is your choice? "

"I will meet him," she said. "Perhaps by the time it's over I can get him to go home."

"Please, go to a public place, Mistress," Jim said. "At the risk of your anger, I must ask again... will you let us go with you even to wait outside?"

She shook her head with a smile. "It will make him more difficult. However, you could have some of your finest look after me to make sure I don't take any sudden journeys."

Jim relaxed. "You're with me, Chief. Let's get those clowns to move."

"And if we're all in one piece tonight, we'll go dancing," Genevieve said.

Blair rolled his eyes. It was going to be a long day.
 
 

"We look like missing members of the Village People," Blair muttered. "Thelumberjack and the... the leather clad anthropologist."

Jim shot Blair a side ways glance. Then he smirked. They did look like escapees's from Fire Island. He was wearing painted on blue jeans and denim jacket, and a red plaid muscle shirt that left his sides bare. Jim didn't even want to know where the Mistress found that. Blair was a vision in tight black leather pants and jacket and a leather tank. It was a good thing that he was armed with back up nearby, Jim thought as they approached a roadhouse outside of Cascade. Otherwise, they would be stomped to death.

"Don't say anymore, Babe," Jim muttered. "If one of their songs gets stuck in my brain, I'm going to have to kill you."
 
 

Blair chuckled as Jim gently shoved him through the door. There was sawdust on the floor and a twang to the music. There was a lot of shouting from the bar. Jim winced as he went inside.

"Turn it down, man. Up the sight," Blair said..

Jim nodded. They were looking for a tall man with bushy read hair named Lug McGuire. It didn't take long to find him. He was at the center of the shouting.

"Ready, Chief?"

"Oh yeah," Blair sighed. "On to another adventure."

They stalked into the warm humid room toward their target. They took a seat at the bar near the thugs. Blair realized that Jim had a reason for their provocative costumes. They had attention from Lug & company faster than they had their beers.

"Well... aren't we pretty?" Lug sneered.

Jim looked them over. "No, not especially."

That took a moment to reach from one synapse to another.

Oh... a wise ass," Lug muttered. He started over menacingly.

"Before you get your flannel in an uproar, you'd better think about making progress at Club Retro," Jim said sipping his beer.

That slowed him down, but he still was moving closer.

"You work for the Bitch?"

"We take care of things for her," Blair said with a sultry, playful voice.

"Geesh, I didn't think you swung that way, too," Lug said.

"Do you want to deal, or are you all talk?" Jim asked.

"I don't deal with Boy Toys," Lug said. "I want the Bitch."

"That can be arranged, but at a neutral place," Jim said.

"What's wrong with her place? We ain't good enough for it,?" Lug said.

"That goes without saying," Blair replied. "But it's beside the point. The place has been surrounded by cops."

"Your little demonstration put them on edge," Jim said. "What's it gonna be?"

Lug thought for a moment or that's what he appeared to be doing. Blair was calculating their exit strategy.

"Harley D's at nine," he said. "I suggest you run back to the Bitch 'cause you're beginning to look good to some of these monkeys."

Unfortunately, Jim knew that was quite true. The additional scent of male arousal on top of the stale beer and old vomit was about to make him gag.

"Let's go."

Blair sighed with relief. The walk out was slow and deliberate and allegedly unafraid.

"Breathe, Sandburg," Jim smiled and they were on the road again.

"Man, that was scary. I just kept hearing that tune from Deliverance in my head," the Guide said.

"It sure didn't sound like you were scared," Jim quipped. "That was quite a mouth you had back there."

Blair smiled. "I couldn't help it. It felt like I was in a Bruce Willis movie. Like those guy's could not be real."

Jim's cell phone rang.

"Ellison... oh hi... yeah, thanks. Meet you there," Jim said. "That was Brown. They've trailed Genevieve back to the townhouse."

The detectives were waiting for Jim and Blair with odd expressions on their faces.

"You two lead the most interesting lives," Ryf quipped. "It was like watching a John Woo movie with the black suits and dark glasses."

"Just tell me what happened," Jim said.

"They were all smiles and laughs at the beginning of the meal," Ryf replied. "I was wondering what we were supposed to be looking for."

"Then dude said something that was apparently real wrong," Brown said. "I have never seen a look like that on a woman before. She looked like she wanted to dissect him right there.

"She told him something the he didn't like. He wasn't going to accept that from her. I think he would have dragged her out of there if he hadn't noticed us.

"Whatever she said when she left, froze him in his seat."

Jim nodded. "Thanks guys."

"You want to tell us what that was about?" Ryf asked.

"When I know, you'll know," Jim said. "Come on, Chief."

Blair waved at the guys then followed the Sentinel inside. Jim got distracted by a call from Simon after closing the door. Blair found the Mistress in the study staring at a computer monitor and sipping wine.

"You ended his service," Blair said.

Genevieve looked up at him. Her green eyes were clouded over briefly. "Lin no longer wanted or needed to play the game. It was time."

"Do you have this problem with women?"

She smiled at him a little sadly. "Rarely. Women aren't raised the same as men by and large even today. Subs need to let go of that control they have in most of their lives and be free to just feel. Some men need it for only a while, some crave it all their lives."

"What happens when you end it with a sub?"

"Sometimes, most times with me, we remain great friends." She said.

"It's all the emotional intimacy and support," Blair said. "I couldn't imagine severing that completely."

Genevieve moved to where Blair had perched himself on the edge of the desk. She stroked his hair then kissed him briefly.

"Thank you, pet."

"Do you think he'll be trouble?" Jim said softly. They looked up to find him leaning on the doorjamb.

"It's my belief that he will take his wounded ego and return to Hong Kong," Genevieve replied. "There aren't many women in his arena that would turn him down."

"Here's hoping. We also have a meeting with the Lug Boy's for tonight," Jim said.

"Maybe all my current problems will be dispatched before bed," she sighed.

Blair was uneasy. He had a bad feeling about tonight.
 
 

The set up was simple enough. There were a few undercover cops and a DEA agent already inside. Simon and some uniforms were a block away. Genevieve was wired. The device was lost in a pile of hair she'd swept up then allowed to cascade. She wore a black silk wrap dress, and a black leather tunic, and black sued pumps. Both Jim and Blair wore black jeans, sweaters and leather jackets. They looked more like the patrons of the watering hole than boy toys. Everything was set up for their safety, yet Blair was still uneasy.

"Jim try to keep it open enough for anything on the perimeter," Blair said.

The Sentinel nodded. "Okay, Chief. But Jet Lin checked out of his hotel this afternoon. Though I can't confirm that he left town."

"Great."

They fell in behind Genevieve who swept into the room like she owned the place. She went straight to where Lug and a half dozen of his men were, put her hands on her hips and looked him up and down.

"You have my attention. What is your proposal."

That stopped them short. They looked her over.

"Wait a minute. No little broad is going to..."

"You smashed up forty grand in glassware, I should think you'd know what you want to talk about," she retorted.

Lug was nonplused. "You could be wearing a wire."

"Pat them down," Genevieve said. "They keep their weapons."

That didn't take long. Then Lug looked at Genevieve.

"What about you?" Lug said with a leer.

"In your dreams, cretin," the Mistress replied. She removed her coat for inspection. Then, without preamble opened, dropped her dress, did a full turn then pulled it back on.

"Your proposal," she repeated.

Lug was flabbergasted. "You are one real piece of work, baby. Here's the deal. You let us work your Club. Our stuff is better than the designer stuff. Soon everyone will be using it. We also want an introduction to the Asian talent that passes through your place. Don't worry. We clean up good."

"And what do I get in return besides your scintillating company?" Genevieve asked drily.

"A lot of bitches would be happy with that," he said with a leer. "But how about 20% off the top?"

Genevieve raised a graceful brow.

"It's either that or you lose a whole lot more than glassware. Maybe even a few of your toys," Lug said with a glare at Jim.

"I'll think about it," she said. Jim put her coat over her shoulders.

They had enough for the extortion charge and for the assault on the Club employees. Next, they had to get clear and let the undercover guys take them.

Lug caught Genevieve's arm. "Why don't you get a sample of the rest of what I'm puttin' up?"

Jim's head snapped around, but he was looking past Lug and the Mistress. "Oh, no..."

"What is it, boy toy? Don't you share?"

Before Jim could retort Jet Lin hit the room like a tornado. Unfortunately he didn't get close enough to Genevieve before making his presence known. Lug had Genevieve before Jim could react. He pulled her up against him taking away any chance at leverage to fight. A huge melee was raging around them, but Jim and Blair were riveted on Genevieve. She wasn't afraid. She was furious.

"We can't let him leave the building with her," Jim said.

Blair nodded. "Keep him focused."

Blair darted into the sea of swinging limbs and flying furniture.

"Lug, let her go! You are not leaving with her!" Jim shouted

"Back off! I'll do her!"

Then, Lug was falling backward and hitting the floor hard. Genevieve rolled away. Jim rolled the perp on his stomach to cuff him. Blair rose from where he'd tripped Lug to keep Genevieve from tearing into him. It was like holding a wildcat. He held her close whispering in her ear.

"It's okay... it's over... it's over..." He whispered until she relaxed against him.

Simon was there somehow. He had Jet Lin in cuffs.

Lin wouldn't meet her eyes as she stood before him. "What will you do with him, Captain?"

"Process him and if there are no warrants against him, the Feds will boot him back to Hong Kong," Simon said with a shrug. "Thanks for your help. You nipped a nasty ring in the bud."

"My pleasure, Captain," Genevieve said with a smile. "May I take my pets now?"

Simon rolled his eyes. "Just don't break them."

She walked away from Lin without another word.
 
 

"Well, the story goes that the DEA and a Triad rival broke up the party." Jim said later.

Blair smiled at Jim being Mr. Cop in a very short robe that was barely closed.

"As long as I can keep the police action to a minimum for a few months, perhaps no one will have me killed." Genevieve said ruefully. "Take your robe off and join us."

Jim sighed. "Yes, Mistress."

The Sentinel crawled onto the center of the bed then turned onto his back. "I feel like the main course in a buffet."

Genevieve smiled. "Blair, does he let you savor his flesh?"

Blair stared down at him with hooded eyes.

"He tries." Blair said with a sultry voice. "But then his urges take over."

"And he overpowers you?"

"Yes..."

Jim was mesmerized by their consideration of him. Their arousal was overpowering.

"You will stay still for him, Jim," Genevieve murmured.

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Touch him but don't take him," the Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress," Blair whispered. His eyes were already locked on Jim's

Blair straddled Jim. He petted his hair gently and slowly savoring the texture. The sensitive fingers moved to his beloved's face. Blair traced the contours. Jim's eyes closed and a smile flittered on his lips.

"You drink in his touch, pet. Why do you fight him?"

"Don't know..." Jim moaned.

"You do..." Genevieve said.

Blair was kissing Jim's eyelids. The Sentinel moaned softly.

"Tell him..."

"So intense... so... raw..."

"Open your eyes, pet..."

Jim complied pouring that vulnerability into Blair's gaze. The younger man caught his breath. Then he captured Jim's mouth in gratitude. The kiss was gentle and deep. The Guide tore himself away before getting lost in it. Instead, he moved his tongue down Jim's throat while his hands moved reverently over Jim's shoulders to his collar bone. This was something Blair had longed to do uninterrupted by his lover's urgency. He used his fingers, tongue and even his hair to caress that beautiful body.

Jim was trembling with need for Blair but he remained pliant under his lovers's hands.

Blair turned Jim onto his side to caress his back the same way.

"His touch is loving and healing, dear one," she murmured. "Let him use it. You need this as much as you need to claim him."

Jim moaned loudly as Blair nipped at his butt then almost came off the bed when the Guide licked the cleft between his cheeks.

"Ready for me, Babe?" Blair whispered his voice was edged with lust.

"Please..." Jim moaned.

"I liked Jim being a sex toy Mistress." Blair said. "Let's both enjoy him."

"Very wise," Genevieve murmured. She started kissing Jim while Blair prepared his lover with lubricated fingers. Jim gasped against Genevieve's mouth.

"Easy babe, relax." Blair said. "I'm almost there."

Jim moaned as his lover eased inside to the hilt. Genevieve tore from Jim's mouth and moved to sixty-nine him.

Jim latched onto Genevieve's sweetness as he felt his beloved move within him. How he kept from zoning in the incredible array of pleasure was beyond him. Blair's mouth was working his neck and Genevieve's mouth was driving him to insanity. Somehow, he held on through the sensuous dance. Then he felt the ripples of orgasm in the Mistress. That and her moaning pushed him over the edge. Seconds later, Blair stiffened against him then cry out softly in his ear.

The morning brought good news form Simon. Lug's gang was remanded to DEA jurisdiction. Their arrests brought fourth statements from other tavern owners making Genevieve's testimony unnecessary. Genevieve's cover was intact. Jet Lin had no warrants, but Interpol's dossier persuaded INS to have him deported. He was not allowed to speak to the Mistress.

"So what happens how?" Jim asked.

"You go home and explore the new parameters between you," she said.

"When can we see you?" The Sentinel persisted.

"When you need to personally or when I need a big meat sandwich or when the four horsemen come to Cascade... which would not surprise me," she said ruefully.

"But I'd like to see you beyond this," Blair said. "To talk about my work... and stuff..."

"I've always liked your tastes in restaurants," Jim said.

"Thank you, pets." she said with a smile. "You just call as any friend would. But never forget whose company and counsel you should seek first."

The men looked at each other. "It would be easier to forget breathing," Jim said.

Blair nodded.

Genevieve raised her glass. "To friendship then." They toasted the possibilities.


Home
Siren Saga 7: Lounge Lizards