by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Five:
Explorations
 
 

In the still of the early morning while he drifted between sleep and wakefulness, Blair was impressed with the wisdom of the Mistress, Genevieve Arnaud.

They had tried in the weeks after the death of Inspector Gilbert Denoq to return to the incredible sensual exploration she was leading them through. It never happened. Major Crimes got involved with a new gang that was into violent car jackings. There were decoys and long stake outs. When Blair wasn't drinking bad coffee in a cold truck, he was working his ass off at the University.

They had no time for each other. Jim was confident that as soon as they could make an appointment for a session, the Mistress could fix everything. Blair had hoped so. He'd been missing the intimacy with Jim. The attempts at sex were half-hearted from exhaustion and quite frustrating.

After the case was broken, they made an appointment with Genevieve. She had them meet at the restaurant where she first dined with Blair. She gave instructions on how to dress for the restaurant, but she didn't tell them about the collars or mention anything about staying. Jim was troubled but obeyed her wishes.

Genevieve was a vision for both men. The thick black wavy curls; the green eyes with the Asian slant, the lush mouth; the lithe curvy body. Jim thought he'd imagined her. Yet there she as sipping wine and appraising them carefully.

"How are you?" Jim asked quietly. His eyes were warm with blue fire.

"I am as I always am, pet," she replied. "How are you?"

She held Jim's gaze.

"I'm tired," he replied. "Stretched a little thin."

She gazed at Blair.

"Stretched thinner," he chuckled.

The main course arrived. She instructed them to eat slowly and to savor the meal. As they did, she watched them.

"When did you last spend a weekend alone?" She asked.

Jim looked at Blair who cast his eyes down.

"Six weeks, Mistress," Jim said.

"It's been a long time since you've made love," she said with certainty. "Weeks...?"

"Not weeks," Blair said.

"Intercourse," she said. "Not hand jobs or blow jobs. Something that took more than a few moments."

"Weeks," Blair admitted with a heavy sigh.

"We cannot do this, pets," she said quietly.

"What?" They exclaimed in unison.

"Darlings, you are bone tired. You are frustrated and undoubtedly cross with each other frequently," she said. "You are so separate right now. It's like you are fraying apart. I cannot have that. You are too beautiful an entity for that."

"What can we do?" Jim whispered.

"Go home tonight have a shower. Tend to each other's bodies. Don't try to have sex. Your aren't ready. Sleep in each other's arms," she said. "Be in physical contact. Hold each other at night. The bond will rebuild. When it is strong again, you can come to me."

"Mistress," Jim whispered. He had looked so lost.

"I'm not deserting you, pets. There is no way I can let you two go," she smiled. "You are a sensual confection. But you have to be together for it to work between us."

"I continue to instruct you to tell me everything," she said serenely.

She reached out to touch their lips in turn. "Don't fight me, pets. I'll know when you're ready."

They had dessert and were sent home. Jim had been disappointed. Blair was perplexed and wanting to please his partner. Somehow, he'd known that Genevieve was right. He had missed Jim's touch and had been thinking that may be a session could jump start the lovemaking. But by doing it themselves, the bond would be stronger.

He took the lead when they got inside removing his clothes after hanging his coat.

"I'll get the towels." Blair said.

Jim nodded as he unbuttoned his shirt. When Blair returned from the linen closet, candles were lit in the bathroom. The water was running. The Sentinel drew his Guide into the stall. They were slow and methodical cleansing and exploring each other. Jim shampooed Blair's hair gently massaging his scalp while feasting his eyes on his lover's beautiful contented face. After the heavy curls were rinsed, Blair smiled at Jim turning him to soap his broad, muscular back. The power of Jim's beautiful body always amazed Blair. He was so physically powerful yet so very gentle and tender. He soaped Jim's thighs enjoying the feel of corded steel beneath war satiny skin.

It had been so long since they had touched this thoroughly. Jim enjoyed drying his Guide's slender, sleek form. Blair almost purred under Jim's hands. He returned the favor then accepted being wrapped up in a fluffy bath sheet. They curled up on the sofa for a while drinking tea in front of the fire. Both men were bone weary.

"She was right," Jim murmured. " We weren't ready for a session,"

"True," Blair sighed. "Let's get some sleep, man."

Jim nodded.

Blair realized that they had slept very heavily that night entwined with each other. Their breathing had been in sync maybe even their heart beats. Jim's arms went around him as he woke. His fingers wove into his hair his arms around his waist.

"Let's stay this way today, Chief," he murmured.

"What about food?" Blair asked.

"We can eat, but let's have most of the day like this... connected," Jim said. "I've missed your skin."

Blair moaned at that.

"I've missed your lips."

Jim set his lips against Blair's in a tender kiss. He parted his lips for Jim which led to slow exportation. There had been kisses in the weeks before, but they were hard and fast full of hunger and frustration. This kiss was unhurried for exploration's sake.

"Your lips, Chief... are intoxicating..."

Jim kissed him again with more insistence. Blair moaned with the tender onslaught.

"It's you..." He murmured. "You make me do this..."

More kisses followed. At the next breathless break, Jim suggested food. "The Mistress is right. We're still very tired. Let's get food and let the rest come when it will."

Blair nodded. As much as he wanted Jim, his bones felt like lead. It still wouldn't be right. So they headed downstairs. There was a knock at the door. Jim answered to find a fellow from Cascade Cuisine, a gourmet catering service. The man said he had a delivery for Jim Ellison and Blair Sandburg from Genevieve Arnaud. Jim signed for the gift. There was enough food for the weekend. Wonderful foods to seduce the palate and satisfy the soul.

The note said that there should be no pressure of shopping or cooking only luscious choices.

"We just have to warm what we want," Jim said. "For breakfast there are omelettes with chicken tarragon sausage or French toast on Challah bread.."

"Omelettes today," Blair said. "With the croissants."

"She sent blood orange juice."

"I love that."

"And champagne... mimosas?" Jim suggested.

"We don't have anywhere to go," Blair shrugged.

Breakfast was served in short order then savored over a long morning reading the paper. Blair watched the effects of the foods on Jim's senses. It was an erotic experience for both of them. One he hadn't enjoyed in quite some time. They had been shoveling food in their mouths for weeks just to stay alive. Enjoying it had not been an option. Jim's enjoyment was getting to him. He had seen that expression before when Jim was tongue bathing him. That image made it hard to breathe.

"Breathe, Chief," Jim said with a smile. "And eat."

Blair took a gulp of the mimosa then attacked his eggs. The meal was wonderful. After the cleanup, Jim pulled Blair to the couch where he pinned him down. The Sentinel then began to kiss him slowly and throughly. They were tender and loving; hungry and demanding in turns. Blair reached a plateau of sustained arousal.

Then the cell phone rang. Jim reluctantly answered it. His voice was huskier than he intended.

"I love that tone in your voice," the Mistress purred. "You're kissing Blair, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jim murmured.

"I don't know what is the greatest pleasure. Kissing your talented mouth, kissing his sweet lushness, or watching you kiss him," she said with glee. "You haven't had sex. I still hear the fatigue in your voice."

Jim looked at Blair with the dreamy expression in his eyes; his parted lips. "We haven't... But he makes me want..."

"He is a wanton thing, isn't he?" She laughed. "A luscious piece of pastry sinful and decadent. You are more like a warm rich Cabernet meant to be breathed and rolled around the tongue."

"This isn't helping, Mistress."

"Forgiveness, pet. Indulge in another kiss or two. Then hold your lover and let him tell you about all the frustrations from the University. I know beautiful Blair is bursting with stories and full of angst. Let him vent. Then you vent. That will cool your ardor and bind you closer."

"Are you sure?" Jim asked. That kind of discussion seemed far removed from romance.

"Eat a lovely lunch. Then nap. Eat some more. You'll be ready tonight," she murmured.

"Have you need of us?"

"Not this day," she whispered.

"You are alone here, Mistress..."

"No, I'm not," she replied. Jim knew she was smiling. "I have excellent friends. A bientot, pet"

"A bientot, Mistress."

Jim raised up again to look at Blair. Another kiss was irresistible. When Blair's arms crept up around him, Jim maneuvered his Guide to lay on top of him. He anchored a hand in his hair. The other stroked his back.

"Chief, I noticed that you were uptight several times after school. You never said anything." Jim said.

"We were busy. Didn't seem important..."

"Everything about you is important," Jim murmured. "Tell me all of it."

"Jim, it's very involved."

"We aren't going anywhere."

Blair thought a moment then he began to talk. It was quite involved with university politics and his classes. It was frustrating for his Guide and something he had let fester and needed to get off his chest. Jim let him talk for hours. He couldn't help his lover, but Blair drew comfort from Jim listening.

After lunch, they were entwined again in bed. Blair was again sprawled across Jim his head nestled at his right shoulder.

"Genevieve is so smart about relationships," Blair said. "Why doesn't she have one? I know it isn't a lack of offers."

"I asked her once. She indulged me by replying." Jim said. "Genevieve told me she once was in love. It was a relationship that consumed and completed her. A once in a lifetime connection."

"What happened?"

"He was killed," Jim said. "He was a cop. It was at least five years before she met me."

"No one since then?" Blair asked.

"She won't have it."

"Fear of being hurt?"

"I thought that. But she told me that it was a certainty that nothing could come close to that connection. She didn't want to waste her time," Jim said. "Until we happened, Chief, I didn't believe her."

Blair met his eyes with a smile. He kissed him gently. "Save some. Don't feel bad for her though. She really is happy. She lives to the very fullest," Jim said. "I'm sure it was a mandate from her lover."

"You're probably right," Blair said.

"Let's take a nap," Jim said.

Blair was quite surprised that he was sleepy after not doing anything all day. Sleep debt, he mused at they snuggled together under the comforter and surrendered to the sleep.

It was dark when Blair woke up. He was alone in bed. A wonderful aroma wafted up to him. Jim was clattering dishes. Blair pulled on some sweats and padded down the stairs.

What is that?" He asked ambling into the kitchen.

"Grilled salmon with an orange glaze on a bed of spinach sauteed in garlic and olive oil." Jim said. "With a side of orzo."

"Wow!"

"Open the wine and I'll dish this out," Jim said.

Jim looked good. His eyes were clearer and brighter than they had been in a while. Blair felt better too. The dull heaviness over his eyes was finally gone. Everything was clearer including stronger physical reactions. Jim was looking sexy in that tank top and short sweats.

They ate staring at each other. It had to be the best piece of fish Jim ever had, but he couldn't break his concentration on Blair to fully enjoy it. The Guide was aroused and looked rested enough to more than live up to the promise glittering in his eyes.

When the meal was finished, Blair found himself in Jim's arms his mouth being throughly ravished.

"Dishes?" Blair murmured between kisses.

"Later." Jim had already stripped him.

The next moments were bone shattering in intensity. Jim kissed his love until the poor Guide was mindless. He moaned helplessly as his Sentinel readied him with his oil slicked fingers then impaled him on his lap. He held Blair with one arm across his waist thrusting into him while stroking his erection with the free hand.

Blair was sobbing with pleasure then came with a shout. Jim went over shortly afterward growling Blair's name in the Guide's ear.

The cell phone rang.

"I'm beginning to think she's a sexual Sentinel." Blair murmured answering it. He went still in Jim's embrace listening. "We'll be there in a half an hour or sooner."

They disengaged. Jim looked worried.

"What's wrong, Chief?

"Someone shot up Genevieve's club."
 
 

Jim found her immediately despite the chaos of police and EMT personnel. Banks was beside her as she sat on a barstool to one side of the commotion. She looked vexed. She looked even more vexed when she spotted them.

"I didn't want him to call you." She said with a withering glare at Simon. "It was too soon."

Simon looked exasperated. The Mistress had apparently been giving him quite a bad time. Jim really wished he had seen that.

"What is it about this city of yours? I've had business in some of the most dangerous corners of the world and never have I had the police invade twice in a month!" She said through her teeth.

"We've been wondering that at times ourselves," Simon said drily.

"Per capita, Cascade does seem to statistically outrank many major cities for exotic crime," Blair said. He blushed at the incredulous stares. "An observation which is not helping the situation right now. Sorry, my brain and my mouth aren't fully engaged right now."

"Let me talk to Ms. Arnaud, Simon."

"Please," he replied. "I'll be talking to the other witnesses."

She drew Blair near tilting his face up. "Much too soon."

"He had to call us," Jim said softly.

"I am unaccustomed to calling constables to my aid," she said.

"We aren't constables. We are your slaves," Jim whispered in her ear. "Aside from the cover of being on the take, I have to protect my Mistress."

They were almost nose to nose when she turned to face him. He wondered if she would claim him right then. He realized he wouldn't stop her. Genevieve stroked his face then ran a slender finger along his lips. She sighed.

"They demanded nothing. They just started shooting up my club," she said with supreme annoyance. "Americans!"

"Undoubtedly sending a message," Jim said.

"They will be in touch... soon."

"I know."

"Mistress, I realized that this situation is distressing, but you could help us prevent a crime ring from taking root here," Jim said.

"They are so uncivilized," she sputtered indicating the destruction. "None of this was necessary."

"I know. I know. All the more reason to get them," Jim said. "There should always be consequences for irritating you."

"You are trying to manipulate me," she observed drily. "And courting my wrath."

"I'm doing my duty despite the danger," he smiled.

"Jim has always accepted the risk of his work," Blair said.

"Out of your erotic fog, are you?" She observed.

"Barely," the Guide admitted. "Allow us to help you."

Genevieve sighed. "Very well, pets. What do we do?"
 
 

Hours later, Jim was following the Mistress' limo back to the townhouse. Genevieve ID'd a pair of former motorcycle gangsters from mugshots after hours of photos. She was exhausted when they left. Blair opted to ride with her. He found them asleep in each other's arms. Genevieve was nuzzled against Blair's shoulder. His arms were wrapped protectively around her. Jim's heart was melted and his cock hard.

He knelt before them gently waking Blair.

"We're here, Chief. Let me take her," he said softly.

Blair released Genevieve. Jim carefully maneuvered her out of the car then lifted her sleeping form into his arms. The Guide shuffled behind them into the townhouse.

"Bed," Genevieve sighed.

"Together?" Jim asked.

"No, prepare me," she said. "You must be with the Beauty."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jim took Genevieve to her bedroom where he gently stripped off her clothing and put a silk night gown on. He put her to bed covering her.

"Forgive me, Mistress," Jim whispered. He stole a kiss which she lazily returned. After savoring her exotic sweetness, Jim left her.

Blair needed preparation for bed as well. However, Jim had more in mind than undressing him, and tucking him under the covers. He was too hungry for that. Demanding kisses and nipple pinching woke the Guide.

"God, Jim... please..." Blair murmured.

"Please what, Chief?"

"Suck me... fuck me, both, anything." Blair moaned.

"My pleasure," Jim smiled.

He tongue bathed Blair's balls and cock before sucking him to full attention. Then Jim rolled Blair onto his side to prepare him and mount him. It was an intense ride with Jim undulating into his love while stroking him to completion. They collapsed afterward.
 
 

"This gang is known in the Northwest. Their MO has been very effective with road houses. They shoot them up. Then, the owners turn a blind eye to the drug sales," Jim said.

"Road house?" Genevieve said incredulously. "And they thought my patrons wouldn't notice the plaid shirts and hunting capes?"

"I didn't say they were bright," Jim replied. "Just that their plan worked in earlier trials."

"This is the problem with America," she muttered. "Any sloth with half a brain feels empowered to indulge delusions of grandeur!"

Blair stifled a chuckle. Genevieve glowered at him.

"So am I to throw sawdust on my floor?"

"It could give the place a down home feeling," Blair said. Genevieve stared at him. "It'll be the big paddle, I know."

She nodded. "You really should leave him some blood in his brain, pet."

Jim shook his head. "Sorry, Mistress."

Blair blushed deep red.

"This shouldn't be complicated. This isn't a rural area with one sheriff per hundred of square miles where this maneuver worked," Jim said forcing his mind to the subject at hand. "We just wait for their ham handed proposal then bust their stupid butts."

"I'm all for uncomplicated," Genevieve said. Her butler entered with a cell phone.

"From Hong Kong, Mistress," he said stiffly.

"Thank you," she flipped open the phone. "Yes? Oh, hello darling... Well, yes. No, you don't have to... I don't think that would... enjoy the rest of your flight..."

She closed the phone and looked at Jim. "Things are about to get complicated."

Jet Lin was coming to Cascade. From what Blair could gather he was a seriously deranged hombre with his own Triad and a reputation for violence. He was one of Genevieve's most difficult slaves.

"Forgive my transgression, Mistress, but you can't turn him back and you can't control him," Jim said firmly. "He's not worthy of service. Allow me to turn him away."

Her brow arched. "Let's see... A man who claims absolute devotion to service but must intervene when he feels I am in danger with no heed to my wishes or very little heed. Where have I found that before?"

Jim blushed.

"He was very upset after Denoq," Genevieve replied. "There was no way to stop him, from seeing first hand that I was fine."

She had Jim and he knew it. There was no way her wouldn't do the same thing."

Jim sighed. "Okay. I need to go relay this bit of news to Simon. I won't be long unless he has me committed for being involved in this."

Genevieve smiled.

"Blair will rest until you return," she said. "Then, maybe we can play."

Blair was annoyed. He didn't feel tired. When Genevieve went to her office, he went to the study and turned on the big TV and began surfing. Soon, the remote felt heavy. So were his eyelids.

"Hey Chief, want to go the Honey Harvest Festival?"

"Would I!" Blair exclaimed. He was glad Jim returned so quickly.

Sometime later they were on a picnic bench wearing deely boppers.

"I don't' know when I've had so much honey." Blair said.

Jim nodded.

Just then Simon walked up wearing deely boppers as well.

"Say there's a drug dealing motorcycle gang and a Triad Lord making trouble at Club Retro. I'd like to check that out," he said. "But that's me."

"He's right, Chief," Jim said. "Duty calls."

Blair leaped to his feet, "Oh, duty... were coming."

A loud thud startled Blair awake. Then there was a muffled curse. It was Jim and he was fighting someone.

Home
Siren Saga 6: Toys