by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter One:
A Proposition
 
 

"Disco is back," Jim sighed to himself. "Great. And there's Sandburg shaking his groove thing at me in those tight leather pants."

Jim gazed over his glass and caught Blair's eyes for a moment and gave him a pointed stare. "Yeah, I'll take care of that groove thing later," he thought.

Blair flashed a wicked smile at him. He knew that he could tease Jim because of the safety of distance and the crowd. Jim couldn't throttle him in public. Blair was also fairly certain that even at home he could distract his lover from revenge and toward more pleasant pursuits. He was enjoying this stake out even though they'd been assigned female vice officers, Crystal Waites and Patty Tavares as dates and back up.

Club Retro was the newest, hottest spot in town. Blair was intensely curious about it and who would go there, but he knew Jim would never have gone without being ordered to. Ironically, the Sentinel looked like a born lounge lizard in his borrowed Versace suit. But Blair didn't push his luck by mentioning that. The song slowed down and he was forced to go back to the table.

Jim was gazing at Blair intently when he sat down.

"Having fun?" he asked wryly.

Blair grinned at him then picked up his drink. Jim narrowed his eyes for a second at his partner's friskiness, but he wasn't really angry. He enjoyed watching Blair having fun. As surveillance went, this could be worse. The tap beer was incredibly good. The club had a nice range of micro brews. Then, there was the diverse entertainment. Even with the white noise generators, Jim was hearing several different ham handed pick up attempts. Must be the music, he figures. It deadens the brain.

Then there were the Asians in expensive suites in the VIP section on the other side of the dance floor and the muscle that was stationed nearby. All of them were overseas talent. But they didn't own the place. Banks wanted to know who did and why he attracted the Feds and the such dangerous VIP customers. The local feds, Roscoe Walsh and Tom Gibbons were in evidence trying to blend into the crowd.

"Jim!" Blair said nodding his head toward the entrance.

"Great," Jim muttered as he noticed some local talent enter the bar. They were Niles and Frasier McMullen, mid-level traffickers with just enough smarts to not get arrested so far.

"Organized criminals tend to very territorial," Blair said. "This could turn into a turf battle."

Jim shook his head. He got an image of chairs and bodies flying while Blair furiously took notes for his next paper, "Territorial Rituals of Organized Criminals." Whatever witty comment he was going to make to that effect died on his lips.

Jasmine... he thought... and orchids. It wasn't a perfume... no alcohol. It was an oil. The scent came from behind him, but Jim wouldn't turn his head. Anyone could have found that mix, he reasoned. The place was full of exotic women. Jim listened for a certain cadence in the walk... the certain sound heels would make. He found it.

"Jim!" Blair was whispering urgently in his ear. "Come out of it, man."

Jim blinked. His eyes met Blair's which were wide with concern.

"You hear or see something we should know about?"

Jim looked around for Crystal and Patty.

"They went to the ladies room," Blair said.

"I'm okay. Just imagining things," Jim said. He downed his beer.

They settled back into the surveillance.

"Would you look at her," Blair said nodding at the VIP area. "Ay carumba!"

Jim almost broke his glass in his hand. It WAS her after all these years. Her hair was longer flowing in thick wild curls to nearly the center of her back. It was blacker than he remembered. She wore a dragon lady dress of soft, buttery, black leather slit up both sided high on her sleek thighs. When she sat with the VIPs, Jim could see her face. The classically Asian beauty with green eyes. The exotic mixture in her blood gave her height, curls and those incredible eyes.

"Jim!" Blair said. "Not that I'm the jealous type, but you look like you want to tear your clothes off and throw yourself at her feet. That could make a guy a little insecure."

"I do," Jim whispered. He didn't know how he could stop himself.

As if on cue to seal his fate, she looked up and noticed him. She didn't have enhanced sight, but she was observant enough and familiar enough with Jim to spot him a mere thirty feet away.

"Jim," she whispered.

Jim stood up. He was in what light there was, and she could clearly see his mouth.

"Yes," he replied. How many times had he heard that whisper when he was in ecstasy?

"You can hear me?" She whispered.

"Yes, I can."

"No, you can't," Blair said. He was in front of Jim with a firm grasp on his arm. "What he hell are you doing?"

"You don't understand," Jim said. "I have to go to her."

"Why?" Blair demanded.

Jim couldn't look away from her face. "I'm her slave," he said.

"Come to me, pet," she said softly, firmly.

Jim got hard and groaned.

"You are not going to wade into a nest of international criminals while the Feds look on," Blair said angrily.

Jim's mind was filled with her scent. Now, aside from the perfume there were the pheromones. He knew she was aroused. He knew how she'd taste. He was remembering her touch. He couldn't shut it out.

"Blair, I can't refuse the Mistress. Help me," he said desperately. "Get me out of here."

Blair was desperate, too. And almost at a loss. On an impulse, he bumped a hustling couple into the local hoods on the fringe of the dance floor. One of them bumped an Asian bodyguard. Heated word were exchange. It was clear that fists would follow.

The Mistress' focus was turned on getting her VIPs out of harms way. Blair hauled Jim outside hoping that the cold, crisp air would bring him around. It didn't. They got inside the truck.

"We can't go, man. Back up will be here soon," Blair said. He was really lost now.

"Got to get her out of my head. She has control of my senses like nothing I've ever felt," he said. "I have to shut it out..."

Blair figured Jim needed the physical equivalent of white noise generators. He lunged forward and shoved his tongue into his mouth. Jim reached for Blair with both hands tangling in his hair as he pulled him into a ferocious kiss. He breathed in Blair's familiar scent while imprinting the texture of his partner's hair, lips and tongue on his brain once more. Blair moaned while unfastening Jim's pants then quickly freeing his erection.

He pulled out of the kiss. "Let me..."

Blair laved Jim's balls and the shaft of his rigid shaft. He took it deep in his mouth and sucked for all he was worth. Jim didn't take long.

"Better?" Blair asked softly afterward.

"Yes," Jim sighed. They kissed agin briefly then righted themselves.

The action in the club was still out of control when they returned moments ahead of back up. Luckily, Jim and Blair's "dates" were so busy with crowd control that neither really noticed the absence. Jim immediately joined the Feds in separating the hostile parties. He was aware of the Mistress watching him, but the imprint of Blair's kiss to focus on, he could function.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here?" he asked of the local hood.

"That's what I want to know," Simon Banks said from behind them. "Place isn't open a month and we have to raid it."

"I certainly hope that won't be a trend," a melodious voice with an exotic accent said from nearby. "I've put a lot of myself into making it a success."

Simon turned with what Jim knew was an appropriately dry witted cop remark, but he was made speechless by the woman who made the comment.

"Someone had better introduce me," she said gazing at Jim.

"Captain Simon Banks, this is Genevieve Arnaud," Jim said quietly.

"Captain, I want to press charges against these idiots," she said.

"Look, they have no right..." Frasier McMullen said.

Genevieve snapped her head around and glared. "You need to learn who is in control within these walls."

Simon waved to the uniformed officers who accompanied him. "Take them in. Miss Araud, Detective Ellison will take your complaint in the morning."

"We'd like to talk to you briefly as well," Special Agent Gibbons said.

"I'd love it. Attention from powerful men is an aphrodisiac for me," she smiled. "A Bientot, Jim."

Jim nodded. His insides were shaking.

"Now, if you gentleman will excuse me. I'd like to salvage what is left of the evening," she said. It was not a request.

Blair was amazed that they responded to her so quickly.

"Let's go home, Jim," he said. "It looks like we'll have a long day tomorrow."
 
 

Blair tolerated Jim's preoccupied silence through the ride home. And though he pulled Blair into the shower and was wonderfully intent on soaping the lines and contours of his muscles, the Sentinel remained silent.

"I'll get him to talk... later," Blair thought as Jim's soapy fingers traveled the crease between his cheeks. When he moaned in response to the slippery caresses, his mouth was filled with his lover's tongue.

"I'll get him to talk if I have any brains left," Blair thought as Jim's mouth covered his erection. The men were freezing when they climbed into bed.

"We need a bigger water heater," Jim said.

Blair snuggled against Jim's side for warmth. "Talk to me, big guy. I have to know what happened back there," he said quietly.

Jim inhaled then exhaled slowly. "It was six years ago when I was in Vice. Genevieve Arnaud came to town with an international reputation in the s&m scene. This was odd for Cascade where the only spanking going on was a throw back parent with a naughty youngster.

"Things got weirder when the Feds arrived in an uproar about her. Of course, they wouldn't tell us why. That bothered my Captain," Jim said.

"So he sent you in?"

Jim nodded. "He thought she was here to set up a prostitution ring that would cover something large enough to involve the Feds."

"Was she a madam?"

"No... she was turning away men at her door, according the units staking her out. I made contact with her at the best restaurant in town by sending a fine bottle of Beaujolais. She invited me to her table.

"I didn't know what to expect from a Dominatrix. We had a lovely meal and a wonderful conversation. She asked a lot about my life... how I thought and felt in different situations; what I ate; how I spent my down time," Jim said.

"And you talked?" Blair was surprised. He was still pulling information out of Jim even after months of sharing his bed.

"I can't explain it. She made me feel like I was the most important person in her life. It was different from date conversation. Her whole focus was on me. I wanted to tell her everything. It took all I had not to tell her about why I was with her," Jim said. He stared off in dismay.

"What happened next?"

Jim tightened his hold on Blair slightly. "I arranged to meet her the next evening while we were still at dinner. Back up was there, but I wasn't wired, thank the Lord.

"We had wine and talked some more on her soft leather sofa. That whole apartment was an elegant delight... like she was. She told me how I liked to be touched and kissed. It's funny... she said I had highly developed senses. She liked the way I ate and drank. She said I felt my food as well as I tasted and smelled it."

Blair felt himself grow aroused. He loved watching Jim enjoy a meal.

"I tried to turn the subject back to work by discussing her services. She silenced me with annoyance and informed me that I was chosen to be hers. There would be no business transaction. That was not who she was. She said I had the taste to be in her company and the bearing she enjoyed breaking down. I would be a challenge," Jim said.

"Were you?"

"Aren't I now?" Jim laughed. "Me, a willing, naked slave with a collar?"

"And a cock ring?"

Jim squeezed him. "Do I finish the story or finish you, Chief?"

It was a difficult choice. "Story..."

"I wasn't sure what to do. No money changed hands, so I couldn't bust her. If I slept with her, there goes any chance of prosecution.

"All we did was have wine and talk, but the conversation began to change," Jim said.

"Have you ever been spanked," she asked.

"No."

"Ever wanted to bend your naked body over a beautiful pair of thighs and allow your skin to be warmed?" she asked me. "Chief, did you notice how green her eyes were? I was droning in them."

Blair stilled a tremor in Jim's big body.

"Ever been restrained, Jim?" She continued. I realized I was standing and that the glass was gone from my hand.

"You mean handcuffed," I said. She nodded. Her head was just under my chin. I wanted to smell her hair... to touch it... touch her...

"Don't move," she whispered. She ran her slender hands over my chest and across my shoulders. "Imagine being helpless as I explored your powerful body finding your every pleasure point. Imagine someone knowing your body well enough to evoke pleasure with a mere glance... pleasure more intense than you've ever known."

All I could see were her lips. All I could smell was her scent. One kiss and she would have me and my case would be gone, but that's all I wanted at that moment.

"It's best you go now and think over what I have proposed," she said. Her lips were so close to mine. "For a man like you, surrendering control of your senses is a big step. Make it wisely, so that we can really enjoy the adventure."

"When she turned away, I thought I would scream," Jim sighed. "But I left."

"What happened next?"

"I got a cramp in my hand that night. What do you think, professor?" Jim laughed softly. "I thought about her constantly for two days. I tried getting flowers to make the loft smell like her apartment. Nothing helped. I wanted to call her. I reasoned that even with the Vice bust gone, if I stayed close to her, I could still get useful information."

"Oh, Jim..."

"I know," he sighed. "What was worse to me at the time was that I didn't get her phone number when we were together and I felt weird about getting it without her consent. So I sent a note asking for her number and permission to call.

"It began on the phone with more questions. I needed to be naked to answer them. She had me touch myself from my hair to my toes and tell her in detail what I felt," Jim said.

Blair moaned. Lord, he would have loved to hear that. Jim responded with a reassuring kiss.

"Tell me," Blair whispered against Jim's lips. "I want to know."

Jim continued to loom over Blair. He needed to see his eyes.

"My training with her is a lot like the professional part of our relationship, Chief. The need to explore my sense in a way I've never known led me to trust them to another person. When she tied me up or blindfolded me to paddle my ass raw or my feet until I screamed, my senses came alive in an unbelievable way. The Mistress taught me to focus on the pleasures. Her sessions were very similar to your experiments. Yielding control to her is like yielding to you. The affect was the same reaching a sensory level that I've never known. Trusting in a way I never have.

"The difference is that the Mistress and I never took that next step to an emotional bond. At least, she didn't. The Mistress left in the wake of a messy arrest of some overseas drug traffickers three months later. I didn't even get to say good-bye," Jim said. "She crushed me by doing that, but years later, her affect on me is stronger than ever."

Blair stroked Jim's back. "Jim, you'd have a problem with her if everything about you was normal. She is a powerful being. With your heightened abilities..."

Jim rested his forehead on Blair's shoulder. "What do we do, Babe?"

Blair looped his arms around his lover. "We'll get through it."

Jim needed to hear that. Now, he needed to possess his Guide. Not because of the Mistress, but because he looked so good bathed in moonlight and felt so good against his skin. Because it felt so right to devour Blair's lush mouth and hear him moan. Jim reached for the necessities on the night stand while relentlessly kissing Blair. He opened all of his senses to once more imprint all the nuances of this man he adored.

Blair was lost in sensation under Jim's tender assault. He responded blindly to the loving, possessive kiss holding onto the broad shoulders that covered him. He arched his back as his beloved Sentinel licked and nipped at his nipples then laved downward. Blair knew Jim well. His focus was on him solely. Whatever lay ahead, they were together.

The Guide's mind drifted toward oblivion when Jim's mouth closed around the head of his throbbing erection once more to taste and remember. Soon he was on his side. Through the haze of intense pleasure, Blair heard Jim put on the condom, felt the lubricated fingers readying him. Then, he was filled and surrounded with Jim who was jerking him and pumping into him until his whole world was blinding pleasure.
 
 

"Interpol calls her the Siren," Gibbons said.

"That figures," Blair thought.

"No criminal activity has ever been connected to Genevieve Arnaud. However, she's connected in some way to every major crime ring in Europe and Asia."

Fed guy looked pointedly at Jim. "She's here undoubtedly as a beach head for some major criminal activity. Would you know what that is?"

"What?" Jim and Simon said at once. Blair almost fell out of his chair.

"You have had a prior close relationship with Arnaud."

"And I hadn't heard from her in six years. Even when I was undercover and close to her, I could not determine what, if any criminal activity she was involved in," Jim said as evenly as he could. Blair knew that his jaw and neck were very tense.

"We want you to stay out of this, because of that prior contact," Fed said.

"And I would really like to," Jim said. He paused for a moment becoming absolutely still and alert. "But you are about to find out that Ms. Arnaud sees whomever she chooses. I may be your only conduit to her."

"We'll see, won't we?"

"Yes, we will," Jim said.

Simon Banks was very confused when the rap came at the door. At his reply, Genevieve Arnaud was shown into the room. The first thing that Blair noticed were her amazing green eyes in the morning sunlight. It gave her already exotic beauty a feel of the unreal. No one could be so stunning, yet there she sat across from him and Jim who had become utterly still and transfixed.

"Detective Ellison will take your complaint after this interview," Banks said. "We appreciate your speaking with us today."

Genevieve gazed at Banks serenely. "I am making Cascade my home. It is my pleasure to be cooperative."

"That's great, Ms. Arnaud," Gibbons said. "I'm special agent Gibbons, FBI. We'd just like to know what, if anything, you know about the gentlemen on your VIP list last night."

"They have been frequent patrons of my clubs in Paris and Singapore. Very generous patrons. Naturally, when I opened a new place, I notified them," she said with a smile. "They were en route to Canada on business and kindly stopped in."

"They were on a mailing list," Blair said before he could stop himself.

"Yes. How charming," she said smiling at him.

"And you know nothing about them?" Gibbons asked.

"I know they have unlimited credit," she replied. "That's all I need to know. If you want to imply that I know more, we will adjourn until my lawyer can come up from Los Angeles."

Gibbons wanted to take the challenge, but Banks stood up. "I think Ms. Arnaud has been as cooperative as possible on this fishing trip. Unless you have something more concrete, why don't we let Detective Ellison take that report so we can process those thugs."

Gibbons said nothing. Genevieve gazed at Jim expectantly. He rose immediately.

"Right this way," he said. "Sandburg?"

"Right behind you."

"I'm always available to powerful men," she said over her shoulder. "Call any time."

Jim settled himself into a chair then settled himself at his computer. He asked routine questions. She replied in a routine manner, but she was as aware of everything that Jim said and did and felt as he was of her. Blair was fascinated by the interplay. He could feel Jim's vulnerability and how close he was to unconditional surrender in the supposed safety of the squad room.

"You have not introduced me to this beauty," she said quietly.

"Forgive me," Jim said. "This is my partner, Blair Sandburg."

"He is no policeman," she said with certainty.

"May I?" Blair asked.

She nodded.

"I am a civilian observer assigned to Jim," he said.

"Fascinating. I will know more," she said. "Come with me, Jim. A sumptuous lunch and a delicious afternoon awaits."

It was not a request. Jim's whole body tightened. Blair put a hand on his partner's shoulder. "We can't. Banks has us tied up, so to speak, all day. Can we have a rain check?"

"Impertinent," she said quietly. "Is that why you enjoy him?"

Jim inhaled sharply. "Please...."

"Oh, you can't play here," she said. "Then come with me, now."

Jim was fixed on her. He was filled with her. Blair felt his partner slipping from him. He grasped Jim's shoulders.

"He can't just leave work like that," Blair said.

"Can't he?" She replied. Her eyes held Jim's.

"May... may I make another arrangement," Jim whispered with his eyes down.

"Of course," Genevieve said rising. She motioned for Blair to come to her. He did utterly fascinated. She leaned close to his ear.

"You cannot protect him from me, Beautiful Boy. You cannot protect yourself. I've seen you watch my eyes and my mouth. You want both to enjoy your nakedness," she said. Blair gasped and met her eyes, but couldn't deny it. She withdrew.

"A bientot, sweet ones."

"Good day," Jim said.

Blair sank into a chair.

Jim sighed. His resignation was alarming to Blair though he now thoroughly understood it.

"There is a way to fight this, Jim," he whispered.

"Blair, your face is flushed. Your pupils are dilated," Jim replied softly. "I know you're aroused. How do we fight our bodies?"

"I don't know," Blair said taking Jim's hand. "But we'll find a way to handle this together."

"Let's get back to work."

The rest of the day was routine considering the circumstances. They went through their paperwork and a major strategy session about Club Retro. Jim accepted that he would have to be a conduit to Arnaud. His resignation bothered Blair, but the Guide did not press the issue. His lover was clearly exhausted. The priority for him was to get Jim through the day and get him home to rest.

Somehow, the day passed. Blair and Jim got to the loft. They picked at their dinner in silence. Blair was calculating a course of action. Jim was adjusting to his fate. Both were fatigued beyond thought when they climbed into bed. Blair held his lover through the night.
 
 

It was with great reluctance that Blair left Jim the next morning still buried under the covers. He barely moved when Blair kissed his sleeping lips. He had wanted to cancel class, but Jim wouldn't have allowed it.

"I'll come back as soon as I can, big guy," he said caressing Jim stubbly cheek. "Rest as long as you can."

The Sentinel's eyes opened the instant the front door closed. It took a moment for him to focus.

"He has school..." Jim mumbled. "I have laundry..."

The day off was well timed. If he could immerse himself in every day chores, Jim reasoned that he could ground himself somehow.

He laughed at himself in the shower. "Who am I kidding? I can't wait for it to happen."

The first paddling flooded his mind. Jim had sworn that he could never enjoy being tied and taken that way. No way in hell that she could make him hard like that. He'd been a fool. He hadn't counted on her opening all of his senses to pleasure before there was pain.

Jim was blindfolded, face down spread eagle on her bed. The Mistress explored him with great care and patience with a feather then with her fingers.

"I could beat you senseless, but what's the point if it doesn't have the desired effect?" She asked.

Wasn't the desired effect to bruise him black and blue, Jim thought.

She laughed softly as if she could hear his thoughts. "This is about letting yourself go. It's about surrendering your body to someone else. You must trust me to push your limits while not harming you. To do that, I have to know these thick, tasty muscles as well as you do."

When the paddle smacked him on the ass it did smart, but then his skin warmed and tingled. The physical stimulation and her proximity made him more than hard. Relentlessly hard. Jim groaned at the memory. He wanted her. And how he wanted to see her with Blair. Would he ever be able to get rid of that raging erection?

His first instinct was to trust her. She had been true to her word with him. Never once did she compromise his position. But there remained the matter of her sudden departure and her current associates and his abilities. The stakes were higher. There were more unpredictable variables. The water turned cold. His need subsided for the moment.

After breakfast, Jim began organizing the laundry or finding all the places Blair's clothes could be. That took a while. He had them in piles on the bedroom floor when she spoke to him.

"Jim, my dearest pet," she said. He realized that he was not crazy. She was outside the building and the windows were open downstairs.

"Yes, Mistress," he said though she could not have heard him.

"Let me in now and be ready for me."

Jim's body moved of its own accord. He stripped before descending the stairs and unlocking the door. She found him on his knees with his face resting on the floor and his hands crossed at the small of his back.

"I thought you may have forgotten how to greet me," she said.

"Never," he replied.

Genevieve sauntered about the room and around Jim.

"Very nice...elegant and masculine," she said. "Like you, sweet one."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Him felt her hands on his shoulders. "Come back and sit on your heels," she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

He did as he was told then found himself facing her.

"Why have you been fighting me, pet?"

Jim blinked at her.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me?"

"I do.... god, I do, Mistress."

The Mistress held something up in her hand. It was a collar of soft leather with a silk lining. Jim didn't resist when she fastened it around his neck. His eyes were on hers when he felt the cock ring slip on to contain his rock hard flesh.

"Beautiful," she said. Her mouth was very close to his. "Take me to your bedroom."

Jim stood up and lifted her into his arms.

"I... I've been doing laundry..." Jim said.

"How domestic," she murmured in his ear. "Yours and your beautiful lover's?"

"Yes..." Jim rasped. He set her on the floor.

"Get on the bed face down."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very nice room. It's so manly and definitely sexy," she said. "Why are you fighting me, Jim?"

"You left me so suddenly," he said. "I thought I'd done something..."

"That was clumsy of me, pet," She replied stroking his back. "You were a flawless one. My leaving was very necessary. Someday, I'll tell you why. It had nothing to do with you personally or professionally."

Her fingers were in Jim's hair. Them she was feeling his entire body kneading his thighs and his butt.

"You will be mine completely once more," she murmured. "I'll have you and your lover."

Jim groaned. Her perfume and her arousal were driving him crazy. Why was she hesitating. Did she want him to beg?

"Mistress please..."

"Soon," she whispered turning him back.

Jim felt her lips against his. He whimpered when he felt her tongue opening his mouth immediately to devour her. Her moan almost made him lose control and take her. She filled his senses even after pulling out of the kiss. He was lost in sensation... zone out.

Blair inhaled deeply then rang the doorbell to Genevieve Arnaud's townhouse. He'd hoped to make a reasonable personal appeal and end Jim's suffering. He was shown into an incredibly elegant living room with a spectacular view of Cascade. He was handed a crystal glass of lovely white wine which he was sipping while gazing out the window when Genevieve entered the room.

"To what do I owe this honor, Blair Sandburg?" she asked.

"I've come about Jim," he said.

"Of course. You wish to rescue your lover from my dangerous clutches," she smiled.

Blair found himself blushing. "I don't think of it that way. But I have a logical way of looking at it that may appeal to you."

"Logic, how interesting. Is the wine okay?" she asked.

"It's wonderful," he replied.

"Have some fruit or cheese on the table," she said.

Blair took in the array of cheeses and fruit then helped himself.

"You work at the University as well as study?"

"Yes."

"You study various anthropological groups and their dynamics."

Blair was surprised. "Yes."

"Tell me your hypothesis then."

"Okay."

"First, get comfortable. You still have your jacket on. Don't be afraid," she said. Blair swore he heard her purr.

He took off the coat.

"Your shoes are wet. Take them off and the socks. Let them dry by the fire," she said.

Blair wanted her to hear him out. He thought it best to humor her.

"I've looked into the Dominate/Submissive relationship and found that for the Dominate there is almost always an element of challenge. The slave is always prone to disobey or provide surprises," he said. "Jim cannot do that."

"Why?"

"You've conquered him."

"Have I?"

Blair felt nervous under her gaze. HE sipped his wine.

"He's afraid of you. What challenge is there?' Blair asked.

"You are beautiful, Blair. Your eyes are intoxicating," she said. "Does Jim stare into them deeply before crushing that lush mouth?"

Blair tried to focus on his purpose and not her lips or her words. She joined him on the sofa very close to him.

"So you think Jim is no challenge to me?" She asked. "Give me your feet, Blair. You're wound very tight."

Blair was so focused on his argument that he obeyed without thinking of the

consequences. Genevieve began massaging his feet.

"Jim is already well trained by you," he said. "What kind of surprises can he give?"

"So I'd no longer be in danger of enticing Jim to the point where he loses control and turns that powerful body on me for an explosive fuck? Has he done that to you, Blair?" She asked. Her kneading the soles of his feet and evoking those memories were driving Blair to that point. He wanted to feel that sleek body bucking under his hips. He wanted to see Jim slamming her into ecstacy.

"Oh, god," he murmured.

"Will he tell me why he can hear me from 30 feet away in a noisy room or how he can know I'm in a building without seeing me?" she asked. "Will he tell me why an untrained grad student is his partner?"

Blair was awash in pleasure from her touch, but knew his well conceived plan was in deep trouble. When she straddled him, he was certain.

"Jim is more of a challenge than ever because of this, because he fights me so hard and because of you," she said.

"What?"

"Let me give you a well reasoned proposal," the Mistress said. "I will own you both. To make the process more interesting, we both want information the other wants. Let us see who can get it."

"What?!!"

"Think of this as a study," she said. The collar was in her hand. "This is the only way to really protect him."

Blair could not move when she snapped the leather around his neck then kissed him gently. He opened his mouth for her and groaned at her taste and intensity.

"I'm going to put a cock ring on you. Do not remove it until you see Jim. You'll know what to do," she said against his mouth. "I want to know everything you do, professor."

"Oh, God," Blair thought as he devoured her mouth again. He felt her hands deftly free his cock then slip the ring on it.

"Go to him, Blair," she said. "I don't understand what happened to him with me, but know that I could have taken what I wanted but didn't."

Blair was alarmed. He began to dress.

"Choose a safe word for our next encounter, but know that choosing gives consent," she said.

Blair should have felt safe in his clothes, but he didn't.

"Macaroni," he sighed.
 
 

Jim was in limbo still filled with the Mistress and trembling with need for her. But it was Blair's voice that brought him back. He saw the dark blue eyes above his then felt his gently stirring kiss. The taste was different. It was her, he realized pulling away. Jim saw the collar around Blair's slender neck.

"I went to her to try to protect you..." he said quietly.

Jim groaned pulling Blair against him for another kiss. Seeing him in that collar was driving him crazy. What else had she done to him?

He began pulling the Guide's clothes off. And found the cock ring. Jim moaned loudly.

"She said I'd know what to do," Blair whispered. "That we could remove them when we were together, but I have to tell her everything..."

"Oh, God, Babe, now... now..."

Jim shuddered as Blair removed the ring then took him deeply in his mouth. Jim acknowledged that they were doomed with the last bit of coherent thought he had.

Home
Siren Saga 2: Sessions