by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Eight:
Bedtime  Story
 
 

Out. Blair had to get out of the loft before Jim got home from the debriefing. If he stayed, he'd swallow his pain and fall back into the Detective's arms. Then the pain would fester into something more, something that could destroy them.

Blair was tentative when he rang the bell. He hadn't called ahead. He wasn't even sure that she was in town. The maid answered the door with disapproval written clearly on her face. He was allowed in and ushered to the study.

Genevieve swept into the room a few moments later. Blair was looking out the window but heard the movement. She looked at Blair carefully when he turned to face her. "What did he do?" The Mistress asked quietly. She poured him a stiff brandy and beckoned him to sit beside her on the soft leather sofa.

Blair accepted the crystal snifter. The caramel colored liquid felt warm going down his throat. His hands stopped trembling.

Genevieve waited. Blair took a deep breather. "Jim was undercover and there was a woman... he was isolated so he... he felt he had to..." Why were the words so hard to say?

"He slept with this woman as part of the ruse," Genevieve said. "Much like he was willing to do with me."

Blair nodded.

"There is more..."

The words came out in a rush. "He seemed to care about her beyond the case... beyond his normal compassion. I suppose he could have been swept away by the high stakes of the situation, I don't know. I'm feeling guilty for being angry and angry at being guilty. Shouldn't my feelings matter in this? Shouldn't he have said something to me?"

Genevieve was silent until he calmed. "Sip your drink. Have you spoken about this at all?"

"No," Blair replied. "I'm afraid to. I don't want to say the wrong thing and fight with him. I've seen Naomi walk out of too many relationships over a few cross words."

She considered him. "Don't worry. This will be righted. As you have said, you were meant for each other."

"I don't want to be bound in misery," Blair whispered.

"I doubt that will be the case," Genevieve replied. "You may stay here until we resolve this. I will arrange some things. And I will call Jim. He'll be frantic."

Blair sighed. That was true. He knew the Sentinel was burning phone lines searching for him. He went back to the window with his brandy.

Jim was frantic. He'd come home to a dark cold apartment. There was no note. No phone message. Blair was supposed to be home. All of the usual haunts for him were deserted. Where was he? The phone rang.

"Ellison!"

"Stop torturing your jaw, Dear One. The Beauty is safe," Genevieve said quietly.

"I'm on my way."

"No."

"What?"

"Blair does not wish to see you right now. He is confused and hurt."

"Hurt?" Jim said. "He should know..."

"He knows, Dear One. That knowledge did not shield him. Give him time."

"Time? How much time?"

"Not long. He aches for you. It's obvious. An evening's conversation... a good night's sleep..."

"Mistress..."

"I hear your concern and your need. A night for a lifetime seems quiet fair, no?" She said serenely. "I will call you in the morning."

"Oh God..." Jim felt an irrational fear that he would lose his Guide warring with his trust of the Mistress.

"Quiet, my sweet one. Be still and trust me. Wait until morning," she said in a soothing voice.

There was silence for a moment. "Yes, Mistress."
 
 

Blair was subdued at dinner. He felt Genevieve watching him as he tried to eat.

"Jim will wait, Blair. He has promised me as much," she said.

"Is he okay?"

"He's frightened and confused. You're quite a pair," she said.

Blair blushed.

"Try to finish your dinner. I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

Blair ate a little more of the fish and rice. It was delicate and savory. He barely had an appetite. Somehow, he managed to clear most of his plate.

"I've had flannel pajamas and a nice heavy robe acquired for you. It is chilly here despite the heaters. I think it's the dampness," Genevieve said. "Have a hot shower, dress and come the study."

Blair mechanically followed his instructions. The shower was wonderfully hot and the spray was strong. The soap was delicately scented and loved his skin. The luxury lulled his senses and relaxed him considerably. Jim's hands weren't on him, but he felt much calmer.

Genevieve waited with a pot of cocoa and fresh bread which was lightly toasted and buttered. She sat before the fire on the floor. Blair joined her silently. He poured a cup of cocoa and cupped it in both hands.

"It's french cocoa sweetened ever so slightly and made with whole milk," Genevieve said.

"Very creamy." Blair said. "Can I have the recipe?"

"Yes, of course."

They drank in silence for a while. Blair sat with his knees to his chest as he drank.

"Mistress, can you tell me how you got Jim to be so open? No matter how often he promises not to, Jim keeps assuming things about what I'm thinking and feeling... that I don't need some reassurances," Blair said.

Genevieve nodded. "It was not easy. He has spent much of his adult life in societies that expect obedience without question or comment. I'm afraid that what he had learned is partially lost because of the way I left him.

"What did he tell you?"

Blair was thoughtful. "Jim told me about the phone instructions. He was vague about most of the details and I got turned on by what I heard, then..."

Genevieve smiled with a shake of her head. "Such passion!"

Blair blushed. "Anyway... How did this kind of seduction make him open up to you?"

"I have had this debate with other femdoms over the years... Seductive domination verses brutality. Each has its place, in my opinion. In Jim's case, however, brutality wouldn't work. He would take all I could give like the good soldier he is, and he would have responded to conditioning but it would have been for his case. Or even if he really responded to the lifestyle, anyone could replace me in the role. I wanted him to want only me in this role to trust only me.

"In order to accomplish that, I had to free the sensualist that was inside him," she said.

Blair's mind flashed to an image of Jim tongue bathing his balls with wild abandon.

"Did you ever do a good job," Blair sighed. "That man loves to... taste me."

"Hmm... His oral predilections are what I appreciate most among his talents," Genevieve said wistfully. "Where was I?"

"Huh? Oh... er... freeing the sensualist in Jim," Blair sputtered.

"This was a difficult path to take because Jim is so tempting and... tasty. I made him do a lot of the exercises over the phone because I couldn't trust myself not to touch him before it was appropriate," she said with a sigh. "Your Sentinel is very easy to fall for."

"Yeah."

"It was a long time before I could trust myself to let him touch me... but I digress. After the phone exercises, I began the sessions in person. The pace was very slow. I didn't fully shackle him right away. I cuffed him. Then I touched that beautiful body with every part of me I could think of... and with every... thing I could think of..." she grew quiet again. It was clear that her mind was adrift in a very pleasant memory.

"Mistress?" Blair asked.

Genevieve sighed. "This isn't working for me, beautiful. Training Jim was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had. Thinking about it still brings a powerful physical reaction. I'll have to order Jim to write this all down for you.

"As for when he began being candid with his feelings, it was after he first danced for me. I made him jerk off during the performance. It was as though that experience brought him to some sort of decision..."

Blair waited for Genevieve to finish, but she had drifted off once more.

She looked at Blair smiling brightly. "Something occurs to me that will bring you both a measure of comfort. Let's go to bed."

Blair glanced bleakly in the direction of the guest bedroom. Despite the warmth he felt after the shower and the cocoa, Blair didn't relish being alone in the big bed. That seemed very cold and very lonely.

"Don't fret, sweet Blair. You may sleep with me tonight. I know you won't rest alone," she said.

Blair blushed at his own neediness. It wasn't as though he hadn't slept without Jim since they'd become lover's. But the rift between them made the Guide insecure and uneasy. He followed the Mistress into the bedroom.

"Climb in while I comb my hair. I have no preference to side of the bed."

Blair complied punching and arranging pillows until he was comfortable. The emotional stress of the day caught up with him. His eye lids felt so heavy. They were leaden when he felt Genevieve slide into bed.

"Don't fight it, Beautiful. You need to rest." Blair drifted off feeling her gentle hand stroking his hair.
 
 

Blair awoke slowly. His mind was having trouble processing conflicting data. He felt warm and safe, but the bed was unfamiliar. He had a big boner, but the body he was covering was all wrong.

Genevieve sighed.

"You really are a hedonist, aren't you? You even sleep sensually," she murmured.

Blair raised up on his elbows to look at the Mistress. She was incredible in the early morning light... sensual, vulnerable, and even sweet.

"Why do you let me see you this way?" Blair asked softly. "Why do you let me see you, Mistress?"

"It makes you trust me, for one. For two, I don't see you as a sub, Blair," she said. "Someday, I will release the top in you."

He looked perplexed.

"What I want to know is why after you've had a moment to let your mind clear, and considering your anger with Jim for straying that I still feel this massive erection against me?" She asked placidly.

"I... uh..." Blair blushed.

"You want to fuck me."

"Okay... but you're the Mistress..." Blair replied. There was a tremble in his voice suggesting that he knew he was on shaky ground.

"This has nothing to do with that, pet. Our sessions were with Jim or for Jim's pleasure. You know the parameters. This is about your need to fuck me which hasn't diminished even now." She said softly.

It was true. Blair's brain was screaming at him that this was the worst move he could make at that moment. But his body wasn't listening. It wanted the exotic creature staring up at him with serene green eyes. It wanted to taste her skin and pound inside of her and make her moan his name. Blair wanted to howl in frustration.

The Mistress leveraged upward pressing her body against his. Her mouth was a fraction away from his.

"Do it, Beautiful. Fuck me as hard and as long as you need. What I'll tell you later will heal you both." She whispered brushing her lips over his. Blair lost it letting loose the lust inside.
 
 

Blair wouldn't look at him. Jim walked into the townhouse with such high hopes, but when he saw his Guide standing in the corner with his arms wrapped around himself protectively, the Sentinel's heart sank to the pit of his stomach.

He can't even look at me, Jim thought with despair. God, what have I done?

Blair was racked with guilt. He wanted to look at Jim. He wanted to run into the Sentinel's arms and beg his forgiveness. But how could Jim forgive him? Especially since he'd enjoyed it so much. What was wrong with him? How could he have been so hard on Jim when he was just weak?

Genevieve's entrance gave them a reprieve from tension. "Sit on the sofa, both of you," she said. "Take a glass of wine. Try to relax. Open your ears and your mind and listen carefully."

She waited for compliance. Despite the fear and tension between them, there was considerable comfort in just being near each other. Each sipped at the wine and let it warm them.

"Now, I will tell you what has been going on with you boys. And the lovely thing is the professor here can probably verify it with a little research."

Both men were riveted on her. Blair started to ask a question.

"Don't speak. Listen. Blair, Jim did not leave you out of his actions during that time undercover out of any disregard for your feelings.. He didn't tell you what was going on because he didn't know how to articulate what happened," she began. "For many important reasons both personal and professional, sleeping with that woman was insanity. You know there were ways of handling her with gentle caring that wouldn't have risked everything you held close to your heart."

Genevieve sipped her own wine placidly for a moment to let them process what she was saying. "Jim felt a compulsion that reason couldn't reach. It was primal and undeniable like yours was this morning."

Blair turned red. Jim glanced between the Mistress and his Guide with a twitching jaw.

"But why and why now?" Blair asked quietly. He still couldn't look at Jim.

"Your hearts are with each other. Your mind knows this with absolute certainty. But you have other primal urges connected to this role you were born to play. How were these traits of Sentinel and Guide passed from generation to generation?" Genevieve asked.

Blair rolled his eyes toward the ceiling smacking his forehead with his left palm.

"Their offspring... if something happened to either one or both, siblings' progeny were tested. But Sentinel and Guide were always encouraged to have their own children," Blair said. "The instinct that drove us together must also drive us to reproduce, since we know we can't have children with each other."

Jim closed his eyes and let out a long sigh.

"I didn't know what to tell you, Chief. I felt like I was out of my mind as well as out of control," Jim said.

"So you said nothing?" Blair asked.

"I didn't think you'd believe me. I wanted you with me hoping you'd find a cause for it like the allergy," Jim said. "I was so scared I'd lose you."

"Some researcher I am. Why didn't I see it?"

"You were too close to it, pet," Genevieve said.

Jim reached over to cup the back of Blair's head. "Can you forgive me?"

Blair finally looked into Jim's eyes. The raw emotion fear, love, sadness caught him in the chest. "Yes," he whispered. "Can you forgive me?"

"For what?"

"I had sex with the Mistress. And the thought of how you would feel about wrecking our relationship with each other or with her didn't stop me," Blair said.

"The Mistress would never do anything to harm our relationship, Blair," Jim said softly.

"Huh?"

Jim looked over at Genevieve for an explanation. The Mistress smiled.

"I would not do anything that would make Jim feel left out or hurt in anyway. Everything we do has been with the ultimate goal of shared pleasure. All we must do now is share our experience with Jim," she said.

"Share... did you make a video?"

"That never occurred to me. I thought we'd just re-enact the whole thing."

Blair raised an eyebrow. Jim was grinning like an idiot. "I don't know if I'll remember every single moan and sigh... or exactly where I stroked or tasted you. I covered a lot of territory... over and over," Blair said in a husky voice.

"We'll have to try. I'm sure Jim won't mind if it isn't perfect."

"Just the ball park. That's fine with me," Jim said.

Genevieve rose and beckoned from them to follow her into her room. She shrugged off her robe and turned down the sheets. Blair was getting out of his robe. Jim leaned on a bedpost at the foot of the bed and watched them position themselves. Blair half draped himself over the Mistress in that soft clingy way he liked to sleep.

"Let me say before words desert me that Blair is the most cuddly being I've ever encountered," Genevieve said as he nuzzled at her hair.

"He's the cuddle monster," Jim replied with a smile. Blair winked at him.

"Concentrate. We don't need the words just the actions," she murmured.

Blair sighed allowing himself to mold closely against her for a moment. Then he raised his upper body onto his elbow to center over her. He looked at the Mistress who was gazing intently back at him. Then, with a sly smile she arched off the bed to brush her lips against his. Blair deepened the kiss lowering his body onto hers while he explored her mouth. Jim knew what that kind of intense kiss felt like. He wasn't surprised to hear Genevieve moan against that lush mouth assaulting hers.

Blair's oral seduction moved from Genevieve's ripe lips to her ears then her throat while his hands were pulling her nightgown away. His mouth followed the nightgown's retreat. Each newly exposed inch of flesh was kissed and gently sucked before he moved on. Her nipples received special attention. He teased them with his tongue, sucked them to hardness even gently nipped them until she was bucking against him. Jim was surprised at how pliant Genevieve was. He was amazed at how vulnerable she was being in this session. The physical reaction made his knees weak and he had to sit down on the corner of the bed.

By then Blair was naked and his talented tongue had moved between the Mistress' lovely thighs. She was moaning loudly and thrashing against the mattress by then. Blair held her down with one forearm until the powerful orgasms finished rocking through her slim form. He then put on a condom, gently placed her legs over his shoulders and slid inside her still quivering body. Blair moaned when he filled her. He stilled for a moment. Jim didn't doubt that his love was close to the edge. His eyes were almost dazed with pleasure as he looked down at her. Genevieve didn't have time to recover. The Guide began to move toying with her nipples while he thrusted into her. Genevieve had no breath to scream. She moaned instead. The thrashing began anew. Blair couldn't last. Between the vision beneath him and the man watching, his body was in overload with pleasure. He stiffened then growled when he came.

Somehow, Blair managed to remove the condom and not fall on top of the Mistress in a foggy heap. Jim was having trouble breathing himself. He looked at Genevieve who was smiling at him.

"Take your lover, Dear One," she said softly. "He's ready for you."

Jim's clothes flew off in a flurry of material that landed all over the room. He gathered his exhausted lover in his arms and held him for a moment stroking the long silken hair. The scent of arousal in the room and his own need were too strong to ignore after a while. He had to taste Blair's mouth. The Guide came alive during that kiss. His hands roamed Jim's body greedy for the contact.

"Now," Blair moaned when Jim broke the kiss. "I need you now!"

Jim turned Blair on his side facing the Mistress. She tossed him the lube lazily. Her sleepy eyes were riveted on them. Blair drew his knees up and relaxed. He didn't have to wait long. Soon, he was filled and surrounded by the man he loved. They were moving together. Jim had his lover's newly hardened cock in his hand stroking while he surged in and out of Blair. It surprised him when he came. He didn't think he had anything left after two rounds with the Mistress. Jim moaned his name and came an instant later. Sleep from exhaustion and relief immediately claimed him.

It was soft voices that woke Blair. He was surprised to see that it was already twilight. He squinted about the room to find Jim and the Mistress talking by the window. He didn't think they'd been up long because Jim was still naked; the Mistress was barely covered in a robe and the bed was still warm. They must have needed the sleep, he reasoned.

"So what happens now?" Jim was asking.

"That will be up to you both. You have to remember how you really feel about each other. Until you are actually ready to have children, none of these attractions will matter, will they?" She asked.

"All that matters is Blair," Jim replied. He pulled Genevieve into an embrace. "Thank you."

"From me, too," Blair said.

"You're welcome. Just do me a favor and be careful of one another," she said with a sigh.

"We will. Won't we, Jim?"

"I swear."

"Good. Now that that is settled, will someone tell me why that man is climbing up the wall across the street?" Genevieve asked peering out the window.

Jim looked out. Blair stumbled over as well.

"Is it him?" Blair asked.

"Has to be," Jim replied. "Get dressed! I need a phone!"

Genevieve handed him her cell from the dresser. "Can I ask?" She said to Blair.

"It's the Wall Crawler. We got a bulletin about him from Seattle last week. They thought he would be headed this way," Blair said pulling on his clothes.

"Of course," Genevieve said drily. "Where else would he turn up?"

Jim was doing the same while having a frantic conversation with Simon about backup.

"Sorry, Mistress. We have to go," Jim said. "I hate to run out after what you've done for us."

"Don't worry. When you need my home for the Bat Cave to catch this person, I'm going to have a really good time," she called after them as they ran out the door.


Home
Siren Saga 9: Climbing Walls