by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Three:
The Campaign
 
 

"I think we did okay," Blair said. There was a slight waiver in the Guide's voice. But that wasn't the only reason that Jim was skeptical of his confidence. There was the fact that they were still obeying the Mistress' last order.

"That tub is not suitable to sooth such muscles. I've given you a membership at my spa," she said as they left her apartment with legs made of jelly. "Go there tomorrow and have a long soak and a massage."

Jim decided not to point out the obvious as they floated naked in the steamy aromatic water. There were other issues to point out.

"Chief, we learned nothing about her operation in Cascade," Jim murmured.

"She didn't learn anything from us," Blair said without conviction. "Well, maybe every place I like you to lick me... and Cascade traffic patterns."

Jim smiled at Blair who had closed his eye in a frustrated sigh. "It's going to get worse, isn't it?"

Jim chuckled moving to place Blair in front of him in the water. He began to knead the Guide's knotted muscles.

"It depends on what you define as worse," Jim murmured.

Blair moaned. "W-what about the masseur..."

"No other hands on your body, Chief," Jim whispered in Blair's ear causing a tremor in his body. "We didn't do too badly. I kept my focus. Wasn't easy, but I managed."

Blair was barely listening. His focus was on the hands soothing his muscles and the warm breath in his ear. The long, strong fingers worked at the muscles until they were as liquid as the warm water surrounding them. No muscle was neglected on the Guide's body. Only fear of drowning kept him from sleep.

"Come on Chief," Jim's voice said through the fog of warmth and fragrance and pleasure. "Let's go home."

Blair was pliant and mellow going home and adorable in bed. His face had a sweet smile as he clung to Jim. Since they had had a near erotic overload, the Sentinel was ready for some basic contact and comfort from his lover. As soon as they were skin to skin in the warm darkness of the loft, Jim molded Blair against him so that he could feel the heart beat of his love under his palms; smell the salts from the hot tub in his hair and hear his deep regular breathing as sleep gently took over.

They slept heavily entwined with each other. Blair was loving the feel of Jim's warm body wrapped around him as he drifted toward wakefulness in the morning. This was his favorite time of day. Soon his Sentinel would awaken lazily then slowly and thoroughly fuck his brains out. That made teaching early classes difficult, because it took the blood a while to find its way back to his brain.

No sooner had Blair thought it, Jim was turning him onto his back pressing him down by the shoulders.

"Traffic patterns?" Jim demanded. "What do you mean traffic patterns?"

"What," Blair murmured. He was looking at Jim's lips which he wanted on his. The words made no sense either. He wanted to hear about how Jim needed 'some of that.'

"Jim..." Blair moaned.

Jim had a line of questioning in mind when he rolled Blair onto his back. It seemed important when the words snapped into his brain from the night before. But Blair was gazing at him with such naked lust that Jim totally lost the thread.

"Ah, hell..."

"Better," Blair thought. Much better. Jim's mouth was working his with that incredible tongue. Next that tongue was licking his collar bone... then down to his nipples... Blinding pleasure... that mouth was nipping his nipples. The build up was almost painful. Blair hung suspended for excruciating moments. Large hands turned him on his side. He was filled and surrounded. Those knowing hands were stroking his need while he was being pumped with Jim's. Then, everything shattered.
 
 

"Let's try this again, Chief," Jim said later in the truck as they headed for the station. "Traffic patterns?"

Blair rolled his eyes. "It was casual conversation. She lives here now."

"There are no casual conversations with the Mistress, Blair," Jim said. "What was said exactly?"

Blair ran an impatient hand through his hair, then told Jim as much as he could recall.

After a time, the Sentinel sighed. "We need more pieces to this puzzle."

It was an atypical morning. Jim and Blair were at the station a whole three hours before Simon bellowed for them. What peace they had was due to the appearance of a tall and slender dour, dark haired man in an expensive European suit that Simon was showing about as they came in.

"So much for paperwork," Jim said.

The pair went into the Captain's office and seated themselves in the usual places. The visitor was considering them from in front of the window nearest Simon's desk. Jim found himself tuning in on the man. He made him uneasy. His respiration and heart rate were high. That made Jim wonder.

"This is Inspector Gilbert Denoq, Interpol," Banks said.

"Gentlemen," Denoq began. "You are treading in dangerous water."

Jim could feel Blair's amusement meter rising. He cleared his throat to thwart any flippant remarks.

"We are well aware of her dossier," Jim said. "That's why she's under surveillance."

"Yes, your version of surveillance. I am aware of both instances," he said. Disdain was evident in his voice.

"Since you seem to know her... very well," Jim said noting the spike in Denoq's vital signs. "You also know that it's necessary."

Denoq let out an impatient sigh. "You are interfering in something you can never understand."

"Does she have the lost ark... the holy grail... what?" Blair wondered. Jim shot him another silencing glare.

"I've explained to the Inspector that we are happy to share intelligence. This is an introduction so you can coordinate," Banks said.

"And I still think you should pull your people from this folly before they are harmed," Denoq replied.

"Give me something. The Feds don't have enough for a wire tap. You got something spill it!" Banks said. "We need to know what's happening in our own backyard."

Denoq was silent.

"Genevieve Arnaud is no danger to me, " Jim said softly. Blair heard a faint taunt in his partner's voice. "Or to Blair."

Another sigh.

"I will 'coordinate' then. But you have been warned," Denoq said handing Jim a card. "My cell phone and residence in the US are on the back. Good day, gentleman."

The Inspector all but stormed out. The three men looked at each other.

"Are we part of a nefarious scheme?" Blair asked with a wicked grin.

Jim smirked, but his eyes were on Simon. "Is it true about the wire tap?"

Banks nodded. "Until something breaks, you two are the only direct link to her."

"Denoq is hiding a lot more than case facts," Jim said. "His beef with Arnaud is personal."

"Was he hers?" Blair asked not picturing it.

"I think we wanted to be," Jim said. "My gut tells me that he didn't make the cut."

"Get out of here. But be careful of Denoq. Both of you watch your backs," Banks said.

"Nefarious schemes," Jim muttered as they got back to work. His cell phone rang.

"Ellison."

"Dearest One."

"Yes... I'm here..."

"Send beautiful Blair to me," she said. "He needs to have some physical endurance conditioning."

"But... I thought..."

"Oh, pet... not that kind of endurance. I want you there when I pushed those limits," she laughed. "I will find it a treat to watch you when I test your lover's erotic endurance. You probably respond powerfully to his moans, his breathing and his racing heart..."

"Oh, god," Jim said.

"I want him for more mundane labors," she said.

"He'll be disappointed."

"Don't tell him what I have in mind. He will be intrigued in the long run," she said. "If only in solving the puzzle."

"True."

"He'll be safe, Dear One," she said. "And very hungry for you."

"Thank you."

Jim hung up the phone. Blair looked at him expectantly.

"You're to go to her now," Jim said quietly.

"Alone... For what?"

"Physical endurance," Jim replied. "It will be all right, Chief. And I'll be waiting for you."

Blair looked at Jim with wide blue yes. He was already excited.

"You call me if you're going to be late," Jim said.

"Okay... I can do this..."

Blair picked up his pack back.

"What if Inspector Clouseau is out there?"

"I don't think he'd openly interfere," Jim said. "It's in public and there are nearby patrol cars."

Blair nodded then headed out of the bullpen.
 
 

Blair's heart was hammering so hard he knew Jim could hear him halfway across town. His mind was racing forward to what would happen. How could Jim let him face this alone? Even as his mind asked the question, the Guide knew it would be okay. But what would that be? Butt plugs? Nipple clamps? The rack? Abuse in front of enthralled minions?

"Rollerblades?" Blair said incredulously.

Genevieve had been waiting for him in her limo when the cab reached her club. Inside, she was sipping bottled water in black spandex pants, a black cashmere turtleneck and a large Seattle Seahawks jersey. She held the skates in one hand.

"But I am so bad at this," Blair said. "I'm still living down the humiliation."

"You will do it for me," she said. "Take off your clothes."

"Skate naked?"

"This will never do," the Mistress muttered. She set aside the skates and the water to retrieve something Blair couldn't make out. "Lean forward."

Blair complied.

"Open wide."

When the Guide did, a short dildo which tasted of leather was shoved into his mouth. Blair realized that it was attached to a gag which Genevieve fastened around his head.

"From now on, your questions will be indulged when I say," the Mistress whispered.

"Get undressed. Now."

Blair did. Genevieve grabbed him by the hair then easily compelled him over her knees.

"I wanted to spend time tongue fucking that lovely mouth," she said against his ear. "But it moves too much. Since I must be denied, pet, you must be punished. She pulled out a leather covered paddle. It hurt like hell, yet Blair was aroused.

Genevieve moved forward to whisper in his ear. She licked it first gently sucking the lobe. Blair moaned through the gag.

"That is a lovely sound," she purred. "You're not to come now. Put on the clothes on the opposite seat."

The spandex pants fit perfectly. Jim would love to see him in those. He too had a cashmere turtleneck. Genevieve also provided a brand new Ranier University sweatshirt.

"Put on the protective gear."

This looked like something Jim would get for him. He put on shin guards, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and a helmet. Genevieve did the same and looked adorable when she was finished. Blair prayed that the gag would be removed. The limo was heading for Cascade park. He found this more frightening than the rack.

"Look into my eyes, Blair. And listen to me. Don't think about anything except what I'm saying," The Mistress said.

Blair looked at her knowing he appeared as panicked as he felt. Thankfully, the gag was gone. He didn't think he could handle any more humiliation. Somehow, he was standing on the skates. Genevieve was steadying him by the forearms.

"Think of your body as having a string that runs through the center of your torso up through the top of your head. Keep your knees slightly bent and remember your center," she said. "Push off on your right foot then come towards me."

His eyes were focused on her. He listened to her voice the same way Jim listened to him. Her strength was enough to balance him. Then, somehow he was moving. It was slow and not smooth, but it was movement.

Blair smiled at her in amazement. Then, he was looking up at the sky with a very sore bottom.

Genevieve held her hands out. Blair took them with new determination.
 
 

Jim was alarmed when Blair limped into the loft then collapsed on the sofa dropping a huge bag of equipment.

"What happened, Chief? What were you doing?" He asked kneeling beside him.

"Rollerblades... we were blading all over the park..." he said.

"But Chief, you don't do that... well..."

Blair smiled at Jim. "It may not look like it, but I do now... at least well enough to follow her."

"What's with the limp?"

"I kept trying to go faster. Some of it was me and the concrete," he said wryly. "Some of it was her with the paddle... for going to fast... and talking too much."

Jim gently kissed him then became distracted with the taste of the Guide's mouth. He didn't stop exploring until Blair began to struggle.

"You been chewing leather, Chief?"

"Dildo gag," he whispered against Jim's mouth. "Talking too much."

Jim groaned. The kiss renewed with greater intensity.

"You'll be stiff, love. Hot, hot shower and a massage," Jim whispered. "Ice for the bruises."

Blair shook his head. "The brusies'll heal. Don't worry about them. Don't even think of not taking me."

Jim gently pulled off Blair's clothes. "We'll eat after I take care of you. You must be hungry."

Blair let himself go under Jim's hands. The water was perfect in temperature and pressure. He was soaped carefully. Strong fingers kneaded his muscles along the way.

"He's so beautiful," Blair thought. "So kind..."

Blair slipped out of Jim's grasp to kneel before him in the steamy water. He licked the Sentinel's balls then his hardened cock. Jim became completely still as Blair took him in the mouth as far as he could. Blair gazed up with a challenge in those dark blue eyes. Jim groaned, took his lover by the hair then fuck that lush mouth until he spent.

The service left Blair spent as well. Jim helped him out of the slippery bathroom, dried him then took him to bed. Blair still fought sleep.

"Want you in me..." he murmured. "Need you..."

"Shhh. I'm done, Chief. You finished me in the shower. Sleep now."

Blair mumbled then sighed. Jim folded his love against him then drifted off.
 
 

Denoq was following them. He was very careful, but Jim still spotted him several times that day. Getting to know the opponent, he figured. It was doubtful that the Inspector was concerned about Jim or Blair's safety. His Guide was prattling on about rollerblading. He had been practicing as the Mistress instructed. It was less than a week and the kid sounded like a hot dog.

"Chief... Chief!"

"Yeah, Jim?"

"We've got ourselves a tail. I want to be very careful," Jim said. "Try to stay where there are other people."

Blair frowned. "You don't think Denoq would do anything to us?"

"You're the anthropologist, Chief. What do males do when their territory is threatened?" Jim asked.

"I just can't see him with her, man."

"Neither can I. But even if he just believes she is his there can be a reaction," Jim said. "My source at Langley should call any time now."

"Are you going to tell Genevieve?"

"I'm sure she knows."

"How does she know the stuff she knows?" Blair asked. "How could she know about me and rollerblades?"

"The Mistress probably asked around about you on campus. She can get a man to tell her anything eventually," Jim replied.

"That explains why she doesn't ask ordinary questions. But why rollerblades?" he continued. "I thought hard labor by Dominants would be like cleaning bathrooms with tooth brushes... drill sergeant stuff."

"Babe, you forget at the heart of everything a Mistress does is the deep desire a slave has for the act," Jim said. Irony was seeping into his voice. "I've never known you to embrace household chores on any level and I doubt that you could achieve the level of proficiency she would require."

"Funny."

"You wanted to try those skates again, didn't you?"

"Yeah... yeah, I did."

"You wanted to get good at them for yourself."

"And for her."

Blair was quiet for a little while.

"What did you do for endurance?"

Jim smiled wistfully. "That was hard for her to come up with... Special Forces and all. She went after something which required the physical and the psychological."

Blair considered his partner for a moment. "I'd want to make you let go of yourself... somehow... What?"

"Maybe at our next session. I know she'll want to see if I remember."

"Aw, man..."

"I can't, babe. Not without her permission," he said softly.

The cell phone rang.

"Now what? Ellison."

"Pet? Why are you so cross?"

"It's not important right now."

"You're correct, Dear One. Denoq is of no importance," she purred. "Claiming you is the one thing that matters."

"Thank you."

Blair knew from the tone of Jim's voice that the Mistress was calling.

"It's Friday. Prepare for me tonight, dinner at 10. Be prepared to stay the weekend. Both of you."

"Yes, Mistress..."

Jim took a deep breath then let it out slowly.

"She wants us for the weekend," he said. "She won't keep at us the whole time."

"But she will want answers at some point."

"She'll come at us with all she has."

"It's not fair man. Who can say no and who'd want to avoid it," Blair muttered. "What do we do to get ready?"
 
 

Blair was more quiet and cooperative during their preparations. He barely said anything after his rollerblade practice. Jim didn't press him. He seemed to be processing what he knew.

"We won't need to pack anything to wear. The Mistress will provide it, if she lets us wear anything at all," Jim said during Blair's massage.

"I have to bring my skating gear," Blair sighed.

"Of course," Jim smiled. The Guide looked so tempting, but he couldn't have him. They had to save it for her. And Blair was ready. He was open and relaxed.

They dressed formally for dinner. Jim had been prepared. He bought the tuxes shortly after she arrived in town. The late hour of the dinner indicated formality to her, so he knew what she expected. Blair frowned at the clothes on the hangers.

"How do we fit the collar under the shirt?"

"Pocket the collar, Chief."

Less than a half an hour later, they were headed for the truck. A limo pulled up alongside before they reached the vehicle. Jim spotted Denoq a block away watching with binoculars as the driver ordered them to get in.

The dining room in Genevieve's townhouse was lit with candlelight. Soup was being served on a round table covered with a gorgeous linen table cloth. Place cards indicated where they were to sit.

"Please, seat yourselves," she called to them from the next room.

Blair looked at Jim carefully.

"I'm okay, Chief."

"I'm simply starving," she said sweeping toward them. "I couldn't get away from the club until a little while ago. You two look stunning."

This time she wore a strapless black sheath dress slit up the back. Her hair was loosely pinned. Thick curls were escaping at her neck. She wore simple gold jewelry. Blair was having trouble with his soup for looking at her.

"I'm flattered by your attentions, my beauty. But you must breathe," she smiled.

The Guide blushed. He took a slow, deep breath. Then, he picked up his spoon.

"Permission to speak, Mistress," Jim said softly.

"Please."

"I strongly sense that Inspector Denoq's interest in you is more than professional," he said.

She spooned her soup placidly, but her heart rate spiked. "He thought he could choose me. All he got was my ambivalence."

"He seeks your arrest."

"As do you, Dear One," the Mistress replied easily. "But I would not wish for him to have me in custody. Thus far, his lusts have made him clumsy and stupid even in trying to create what isn't there."

Blair recognized the protector glint in Jim's eyes. So did Genevieve.

"We will not speak of him further this night," she said sternly. "I do not give him that power over me. I will listen to your advice and tell you what you need to protect me, but not this night. You two are far too gorgeous."

Jim nodded thoughtfully. They ate a beautiful meal as sipped wine slowly. Jim watched as the Mistress talked to Blair about his travels. Blair was relaxed and very at ease with her. This pleased Jim.

"When I came here before, the Authorities sent all manner of men to capture my fancy. I sent them all away," she said.

Blair looked at her with questions all over his face.

"You may ask before you burst."

"Why?"

"Too young, too old, too stupid, too dull," she shrugged. "Then a man with enigmatic pale blue eyes sent me wine. Those eyes were intelligent and warm and challenging and vulnerable. I knew he would be a fascinating study if I didn't kill him first."

Jim smiled.

"Let's go to the living room. Bring the wine, Blair," she said. "Jim move the coffee table aside. Then give me your collars, both of you."

Blair sat next to Genevieve on the sofa handing her a glass of wine then his collar. Jim sat on the other side of the Mistress.

"Have you been skating each day, pet?"

"Yes. I've been getting a lot better," Blair said with a smile.

"We'll go out again tomorrow," She said patting him on the thigh. "Have you been practicing, Jim."

He lowered his eyes. "I haven't in a long time."

Genevieve sighed. "Blair, take my glass."

The Mistress stood before Jim and unfastened her dress. It dropped to her ankles revealing an incredibly elegant dangerous outfit. She freed her hair then sat on her heels in front of him.

"I told you that we are meant for moments in time to discover sensuality and enjoy our bodies" she said softly touching his hair. "You needed to be free of those repressive notions that imprisoned you, opened you to see sensuality where you wouldn't have before. I am a fantasy."

"You were my friend," Jim whispered.

"Which is why I left," she said. "Once the case was over, what would have happened if you continued to see someone with my connections. Even if there was no proof, you would have be tainted. Eventually, you would hate me."

"And now?"

"I will not leave the way I did, Dear One." She said leaning toward his mouth. "We have even more to explore with your lover. And I know you want to..."

He leaned toward her.

"Not yet..." She whispered close to his mouth. "You know how to give yourself to me... to us. Entice us Jim. Make us want you."

Genevieve returned to Blair's side. He handed her the glass his gaze drifted between her and Jim who retrieved the dress then went over to the stereo to select a CD.

"I know you've wanted to know what I required of Jim for physical endurance," she said to Blair as the room filled with the rhythms of Santana. "I wanted him to let go of himself. I taught him to dance for me... now you."

Blair looked up at Jim who began to move with the music. He effortlessly shrugged the jacket off his shoulders tossing it aside. The tie came next. Blair was mesmerized at how gracefully the garments came away in time with the music. He knew Jim could keep time enough to not look silly on the dance floor, but not that he could undulate his hips like that.

It didn't end when Jim was naked. He knelt before them with his thighs wide apart caressing his sleek muscled body like a lover would enticing them the way an exotic dancer worked for tips Jim's eyes were ablaze moving from Blair's face to Genevieve's. Finally, Jim was petting his cock while bucking his hips toward them.

Genevieve ended the music via remote control. Jim stopped immediately still on his knees.

"Come to me, pet." Genevieve said. She put on his collar and a cock ring.

She caressed his hair, his lips, his jaw.

"I've missed this mouth," she whispered.

The Mistress was kissing Jim. Blair watched his lover work her mouth with all the skill he had. The Mistress responded in kind stroking his hair struggling not to touch more. It seemed to him that she tore her mouth away as an act of survival for her.

"Don't move, Jim."

Genevieve turned to Blair. She reached for him pulling his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt to expose the throat.

"It's time, my beauty." She whispered. Her hands had him by the hair. His mouth was filled with her while feeling the blue fire of Jim's eyes on him. He gave in to her exploring loving it.

"Such a mouth... angel and whore," she whispered as the collar circled his throat. This time he was leashed. The body accepted what his mind resisted.

"Jim, take me to my bedroom," she murmured.

Jim scooped her up in his arms. She tugged Blair along by the leash.

Undress your lover," she said once Jim set her down on her feet.

Jim removed Blair's clothing slowly and carefully as if to entice the Mistress with the flesh as it was exposed.

Genevieve tugged the leash compelling Blair to the bed.

"Lay on your stomach. Position your limbs with the shackles," she said softly. "If you feel panicked, Beautiful Blair, twist your wrist clockwise and it will release."

Blair looked at her quizzically.

"I read about your adventures, pet." She said fastening the leather in place. "I don't want you to think you can't get out."

His expression was a mix of gratitude and confusion.

"You have millions of questions, don't you?"

Blair nodded with a blush.

"You can chatter all you want tomorrow."

Genevieve patted his head. She motioned for Jim to come to the bottom of the bed. He straddled the corner of the bed facing the center. When he was seated, his back was against one post.

"Raise your wrists above your head, pet." Jim was shackled to the post.

"You are magnificent," she whispered. "So beautiful. So powerful. So vulnerable."

She kissed him. Blair saw it in Jim's eyes before he closed them in surrender. He was being overwhelmed. The Guide moaned.

Genevieve turned to him.

"I haven't forgotten you, my beauty," she said.

Jim breathed deeply as the Mistress straddled his partner. He watched as Genevieve demonstrated just how carefully she'd watched Jim make love to Blair. A slow, careful exploration with feather light caresses to deepest kneading. The caresses were an education for her and seduction for Jim. Seeing his lover being pleasured by such an incredible beauty was pushing him near to bursting.

Blair was moaning, but she was just getting started. She next went after his pleasure points with her riding crop. The smacks were light, but brought more sensuous sounds from him. "So responsive," she murmured. The Mistress then re-shackled him on his back.

She stroked his hair them traced his lips with her fingers.

"How is he not kissing you every moment of the day?" she said softly. Blair's lips were captured again with hers.

Jim moaned softly. So ingrained was Blair in his senses that he could feel everything she was doing to him.

Genevieve looked up at Jim. "A new way to explore your limits of pleasure. Feel with me, Jim."

The Mistress explored him with her hands as she did his backside. This time though she nipped at him with her teeth at his earlobes, the curve of his neck; his nipples and his navel. She nipped and sucked other places that Jim hadn't found along Blair's sides; his hip bones. The unanticipated attention to those areas made the Guide shake with need.

Blair was ready. His musk was overpowering Jim. Both men gasped when Genevieve grasped Blair's cock. She returned to feasting on his mouth while jerking him off with a surprisingly strong hand. Jim remembered that hand well. It could bring him to his knees.

"Oh god..." Blair moaned froze then came. The Mistress left them for a moment then returned with a hot towel. The Guide was still struggling for breath when she cleaned him.

"You are an incredible creature," she said. "So open, so strong... Rest while I claim Jim."

The Mistress petted his throbbing cock. "Such a good boy not coming. What will I do with you?"

"God... anything..."

"I have thought of you often, Jim," she said unsnapping her corset from behind. "I'm so glad that you are happy and healthy with this one."

The garment fell. The panties followed. Jim's breathing was labored.

"You are meant to be loved intensely so is this Beauty." She said easing in front of him. A condom was in her hands. "Feel it, Blair."

As she slipped off the cock ring then slipped on the condom, Genevieve spoke in a very quiet voice. "Does he call you Sentinel, Jim?"

The pale blue eyes flashed at her, but he couldn't break free of her... She was about to claim him. He felt no deception. This was the Mistress.

"Sometimes..."

"What are you experiencing."

"Intensity... Please..."

"Yes..." She said. "I have to have you."

The Mistress attacked his mouth again as she positioned herself over Jim. During the heated tongue battle she impaled herself on his cock.

So hot... so tight... the memory paled to reality he thought. How could he keep from coming?

"Don't fight it... I'm almost there..." She whispered.

Jim thrust against her tightness until she could feel the tremors coming... He went with her.
 
 

Later that night Jim and Blair were entwined with each other in the guest bedroom.

"How does she know?" Blair asked. "Those were obscure academic journals."

"She reads a great deal. Knowing the Mistress, they aren't that obscure." Jim said.

"Are you worried?"

"Not about that," Jim said. "Not anymore."

"But what then?"

"She's afraid of Denoq," Jim said. "I sensed it and she's never conceded to listening to me before about her protection. What puzzles me more is why she feels compelled to stay her with Denoq after her."

"What do we do?"

Jim smiled wickedly squeezing Blair.

"Stay very close."

Blair smirked. "Good plan, man."

Home
Siren Saga 4: The Chase