by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Twelve:
Reunions
 
 

The phone was ringing. Blair struggled out of the tangle of blankets and the heavy fog over his brain. By the time he'd fallen off the sofa and escaped the demonic afghan, the machine had picked up. Blair heard Jim stir upstairs. He wondered if they'd had more than an hour or two of sleep since returning from Mexico.

Blair was about to push the button on the answering machine, but the voice startled him. He snatched up the receiver.

"I'm here… Mistress, I'm here," Blair said quietly. Upstairs he heard Jim pulling on clothes.

"Blair," she gasped. "Am I to never leave that insane city for fear of you two coming to disaster? First I'm told you were in the hospital after d-dying… Oh, my God, Blair… and then when I call to get your condition, I'm told by that infernal police department that you went to Mexico?"

He smiled at the exasperation in her voice. Tears sprang to his eyes at the emotion trembling underneath the tone.

"Maybe… maybe it would be good for you to come back…" Blair ventured.

"I'm flying back tomorrow, and I desperately want you and beautiful James to meet me. For many reasons, I need to see you for myself," she said. "And there is no one else I can trust with my guests and their packages."

"Guests?"

"Yes. I've had such a profitable vacation. Some darlings who never leave Hong Kong have insisted on seeing my club in Cascade. If I'm lucky, I'll have their business all the time. I'll need your professional aid to smooth their entry."

"When do you arrive?"

"Eleven pm. So rest up. I'll be putting you both through your paces for giving me gray hair," she said. "Oh, I wanted to thank you, Dear One."

"Mistress?"

"I finally read Dune. What an interesting book and so ironic for me," she replied.

"How so?"

"I'm up to my eyes in spice," she replied.

Blair was totally lost, but he went along moving on instinct. "I'm glad you liked it. I have the rest of the series whenever you want them."

"Thank you, pet," she said. "How are you two?"

Blair sighed. "It's complicated as always."

"It's never been complicated. It's one of the purest things I've ever seen. You make it complicated."

"I know. Do you want to talk to Jim?"

"Let him sleep. I'll see you both tomorrow," she said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Mistress."

"She's in trouble," Jim said.

He was standing behind Blair. His eyes met the Guide's briefly. There was that expression: longing, sadness, guilt.

"I never turned the tape off," Blair said.

"Good," Jim said. He popped out the cassette. "It's too early to run down any of this. We can get in at seven to check the airlines and alert the Feds."

"That gives us a few hours to sleep. I have a feeling we'll need it," Blair said. Somehow, hearing her voice gave him the strength he'd lost during that whole ordeal. "Let's go to bed, Jim."

"Blair…"

"Tell me you've had more than a few fitful hours of rest since this began," Blair said with quiet intensity.

Jim couldn't deny that. Even after Blair returned to the loft, things still weren't right. The Guide was still separate from him. But with all that had happened and how he'd behaved, Jim couldn't figure out how to put them back together. He didn't feel that he deserved to. He was so tired in so many ways.

"I miss your skin," Jim admitted.

"Lord knows, I've missed yours," Blair whispered. "We spun out of control for a while, but we're here. We have to start healing."

Blair looked at Jim intently. His large blue eyes were calm and certain. Jim nodded then led the way up the stairs. By the time Blair got undressed, Jim was in bed lying like a frightened virgin under the covers. Blair almost laughed. There was no way that he could sleep like that. The Sentinel needed to know that he was forgiven and very much wanted. Nothing mattered beyond the vision of their spirits merged.

Blair knelt beside his love. Without hesitation he reached out to caress the beautiful face. Jim closed his eyes as the Guide catalogued each feature of that beloved face. Then he nuzzled the curve of his neck until Jim put his arm out to welcome him. It was more awkward than their first time together, but they were soon settled skin to skin. Jim absently massaged Blair's scalp while blissfully breathing in his scent. Blair rested his cheek on his favorite spot on that hard chest and sighed. They had a lot of work to do, but this was a beginning. He drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning, Jim and Blair played the tape for Megan and Simon.

"Genevieve wouldn't call for us to pick up her and her clients. Aside from having a highly trained and trusted driver, she doesn't like exposing us to her visitors unless it's absolutely necessary," Jim said. "Her use of the words 'desperate' and 'insist' tell me that she is under duress."

"Then there is the spice," Blair said.

"Spice?" Megan asked.

"In Dune, spice is a drug," Blair replied. "She's up to her eyeballs in a drug."

"Genevieve sounded normal to those who don't really know her," Jim said. "But she is scared, sir."

The phone rang. Simon snatched it up.

Blair, Jim and Megan drifted away to give him some quiet. Megan was looking at the two of them closely.

"You two look a little better," she said quietly.

Jim nodded.

"We're working on it," Blair said quietly.

"Good," she replied. "I want you two back. We all do."

"Thanks," Jim said looking at Blair. "I want to get back."

Blair swallowed at the soft expression in Jim's pale blue eyes.

"Right. I'll get back to you," Banks said hanging up the phone. "I know why Ms. Arnaud is scared. She is traveling with the number two and three men in the Wing Chung Triad and a half dozen of their goons. The specialty is black tar heroin. The feds think that they don't like living under Chinese rule."

"Looking for greener pastures," Megan said.

"Genevieve never sides with one gang," Blair said.

"For Genevieve to call us knowing what's happened here is completely out of character. She's not in touch with her normal circle," Jim said. "They've probably isolated her somehow. She's too smart to let anyone hurt her. I'm guessing that she tolerated being persuaded then appeared to give in to them. It probably helped that she'd spurned Jet Lin."

"How do we help her?" Blair asked.

"The Feds are coordinating with Customs," Banks replied. "We'll separate all of them for questioning."

"Do you think that they'd be stupid enough to bring something in?" Blair asked.

"I'm certain that was why they wanted her. She has a prosperous business here and the protection of the police," Jim said.

"They'd probably want to bring a sample of their wares," Banks said.

"Let's hope their arrogance about law enforcement holds up," Jim murmured.

Blair was extremely nervous as he waited in the airport beside Jim. Even the four hour planning session with the Feds didn't help bolster his confidence. It wasn't the gang leaders that concerned him. They would know better. It was the hired goons that scared him. He couldn't face another trauma. Neither could Jim.

"Go as I go, Chief," Jim said. "Stay close."

"You know it."

Megan walked up. "Where do you want me?"

"Keep your eyes open. We'll have to separate them and neutralize," Jim said solemnly. "Genevieve can handle herself, but she won't in front of the big guys."

"Give her an opening then," Megan said.

They were as ready as they could be. Megan waited with Simon and the Feds at Customs. Jim was in tune with Blair. He knew the Guide was very nervous. But his surface remained placid. It was impressive. He had been like that in Mexico. Jim knew that what he'd seen with him and Alex had torn him apart, but he had put it aside and concentrated on helping Jim past the howling confusion in his mind. Did he really deserve him?

"You're doing fine, Chief," he said.

Blair gazed at Jim for a moment. The expression was warm but guarded.

"Thanks, man," Blair said.

The plane landed a short time later. All of Blair's fears melted when he saw Genevieve. She was lovely with her hair in a wild ponytail and wearing black jeans, black flat ankle boots and a dark green fuzzy sweater. Travel mode, Blair assumed. She smiled brilliantly at them. Blair almost didn't notice the lethal looking Asian man in the natty black suit glued at her elbow.

Her eyes sheened over as she looked at Blair. Nothing else was important at that moment. She cupped his face with both hands.

"Blair," she whispered. "Don't ever do that to us again."

He smiled at her. "I'll try really hard, Mistress."

She kissed him gently on the lips.

Genevieve turned to Jim and laid her head on his chest at his heart. He hugged her close to him for a moment. Before Jim could warn her, Genevieve knew that her clients had deplaned.

"Ah, honored guests. This is Detective James Ellison and his partner Blair Sandburg. They are the constables I told you about," Genevieve said breezily as a translator whispered in response. The men nodded.

Jim gave a short bow. "Come with us, please. Now, US airports are on heightened alert because of the Iraqi thing, but I've brought my Captain down to get you through Customs as quickly as possible."

When that was translated, the men gave each other smug smiles. Even the hired muscle relaxed.

"You are such good boys," Genevieve smiled.

They made their way to Customs where Captain Banks and Megan Connor awaited.

"Ms. Arnaud. A pleasure as always," he said with a smile. "I've greased the wheels, so to speak. If your people will just step over to each of the counters, they'll process you right away."

Genevieve's shadow had to be persuaded to step away from her with the help of the translator and Jim's hard stare. The other two went to a counter with the translator in between. The goons hung back and watched.

Because of the milling about, no one noticed the cute young blonde woman in the elegant pants suit walking an adorable cocker spaniel on an extendable leash. She took her place in the line behind the goons allowing the dog to wander ahead as the leash lengthened. The dog padded happily past Genevieve. But it stopped and sat at the three counters where the two gang leaders and the translator. The blonde pulled the dog back with minimum fuss. It all appeared to be normal air port activity.

The bust came like lightening. Agents appeared from nowhere surrounding the clients, the translator and the goons. Jim and Blair were between Genevieve and the suspects while Megan became her new shadow. The Customs agents found small packets of drugs in the lining of their briefcases. It had been well wrapped and hidden, but they found it. The goons made an attempt at getting stupid, but they were quickly overpowered. The whole lot was taken to offices off the main floor in less than five minutes.

"Ms. Arnaud, the Federal agents would like to ask you some questions, but I've persuaded them to let that go for a day or two," Banks said.

Genevieve graced him with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Captain."

"We'll see you home," Jim said.

"Yes, you will," Genevieve smiled.

As they made their way out of the airport, Jim hung back and watched the crowd around them. He was feeling eyes and hearing whispered conversations in Chinese. Blair didn't notice Jim's distraction. He was busy getting the Mistress acquainted with Megan.

"Genevieve," Jim said as they strolled. "We're being watched. Was your party expecting to meet anyone?"

"I was not told, but they may already have people here," she replied. "My leaving Customs without them will mark me as a traitor."

"Stay sharp and pick up the pace," Jim said. He pulled out his cell phone to inform Simon of the situation.

Jim eyed the situation. If they left the shelter of the building, they would be sitting ducks. If they remained, innocents could be hurt. They were reaching the doors where it was less densely populated.

"Mistress… we have a problem…" Jim said.

"I see them. Young toughs," she replied. "Cannon fodder. I've grown tired of this."

Genevieve caught the attention of one of them. She called to them in angry Mandarin and they promptly became enraged.

Blair wasn't sure what happened after that. One moment he was marveling at how Megan had taken to Genevieve. The next moment, he was in a John Woo movie. Young Asian guys were rushing at them. He saw no guns, but that didn't make him feel safer. Somehow, he kept his wits and commenced getting bystanders out of the way while Jim, Megan and the Mistress handled the assailants. The Guide wished he had a video camera. Jim and Megan were easy to follow as he hustled confused travelers out of harm's way. Genevieve was a blur. He saw her strike one pose. A few moments of mayhem and flying bodies later, she was considering her nails with a frown.

As Cascade PD and several other agencies cleaned up the mess, they once again headed for their vehicles.

"Genevieve, what did you say to them?" Blair asked.

"I spoke the truth. Their masters will rot in prison here and their gang will be decimated when it is learned of their crimes against me," she replied. "Young people so dislike the truth."

Megan chuckled. "I like your style."

The Mistress considered her. "I think well of you. When time permits, we should spar."

"That would be great. I know I'd learn a lot."

"Genevieve is a masterful teacher," Jim said as they reached the truck.

Blair was getting fuzzy. He remembered the good byes and the squished ride in the truck to Genevieve's townhouse. But how they ended up well fed and in front of the fireplace in the living room was not clear at all. It didn't matter though. He felt wonderful. Everything, he was certain, would work out.

"They met me at Hong Kong International Airport," Genevieve said over her tea. Jim and Blair sat in the living room after their showers in big fluffy bathrobes. They were positioned in front of her. It seemed that she wanted to look at them in the firelight. Her gentle inquiries about their adventure had been resisted for the moment. By silent agreement, they decided to focus on her.

"I still don't know what happened to my driver," she said with a sigh.

"Were you forced to help them?" Jim asked.

"No, it was more subtle than that. I was isolated from all of my connections. It was done charmingly. I was well housed and entertained," she said. "But it was clear that I couldn't leave or contact anyone until they had finished their 'presentation.'"

"When I called my club here after two weeks away, I was told about Blair's accident. It was another week before I knew you were both alive and safe," she said. Her voice still trembled a tiny bit over the words.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," Jim said.

"I suspect that you two were no more in control of events than I was," she replied ruefully. "I spent that time reading Dune and contacting every deity I could think of."

"You really read Dune?" Blair asked.

"Of course," she replied. "I was being watched constantly and my calls were monitored. Had I not, they would have caught my signal."

"What will happen there now?" Jim asked.

"I tell of what happened to the other factions. The Wing Chung will fare badly. It will be viewed by the others as an attempt to coerce secrets from me. They violated their own code," Genevieve said.

"They must have been desperate," Jim said.

"And that made them stupid," Genevieve replied. "Let's move to more pleasant matters."

"Mistress?" Jim asked.

"The current that normally arcs between you two is stronger than ever and it's making me crazy," she said quietly. "Do you trust me?"

Blair nodded.

"Yes, Mistress," Jim whispered.

"Do you trust each other?"

Blair felt Jim's eyes on him. He stared in his cup.

"I trust Blair," Jim murmured.

Blair met Jim's gaze. It was warmer than the fire. "I trust Jim -- sometimes more than I trust myself."

Genevieve was quiet as the men looked at each other.

"The Beauty's hair is incredible in firelight," she said softly. "I'm sure it's even more so to your eyes."

"Yes," Jim whispered.

"Touch his hair, Jim," she commanded.

Blair stared at Jim as he leaned over to thread his fingers through the damp curls. He had to close his eyes to keep from shaking. The warmth of Jim's sigh across his cheek made him gasp.

"Enjoy his hair, Jim, with all of your senses," the Mistress said.

It seemed there was no air to breathe as Blair felt the Sentinel's lips on his hypersensitive scalp. There was a cooling on that skin as Jim inhaled then moaned softly at the scent. Blair was losing his mind. That beloved hard body was so close he could feel the warmth radiating from him.

"His body is singing with need for you, Jim," Genevieve murmured. "You can feel his desire, hear it, smell it… all you have to do is taste him. Kiss him now, Jim."

The Guide could be silent no longer. He moaned as Jim's tongue scraped across his jaw before invading his mouth. The Sentinel was trembling in response to having Blair this way again, but he did no more than kiss him and enjoy the feel of his hair.

"You feel him surrendering to you. Enjoy it while you can, beautiful bottom. Spread him on the floor and take him," she whispered.

Blair whimpered as the robe was pushed off and he was splayed in front of the fire. Jim went over his body front and back with his hands, his nose, his tongue in turn. Delirium could not describe what Blair felt. The pain of rejection, the coldness of that water could never touch him again. The Sentinel's love was plain in his caresses. Blair could never doubt that again.

It was heaven to touch Blair again. Jim had fought even thinking about that sweet, hot skin. He hadn't thought he deserved to. But there was no hesitation in his Guide's response. Blair's skin drank in his touch and begged for more. And he was ready to give all that he needed. With practiced skill, he turned the Guide and readied him.

Jim's mind was shaking with need. That made him clumsy, but he was determined. Somehow, he finally pushed inside that tight, hot passage to the hilt as he bit that beloved shoulder.

"Mine," he whispered against Blair's skin.

"Mine," Blair ground out pushing back on that thick, hard cock. Jim took hold of Blair's straining member and began to pump. It didn't last long. They came in a blinding white light and kept coming until they were exhausted.

It was not until Jim was cradling Blair in front of the fire that the tears came. They cried and rocked one another until the fear and grief washed away and all that was left was trembling.

Genevieve knelt before them with hot, moist towels. Jim was certain she had shed tears as well. She cleaned them without saying a word. Jim maneuvered the dozing Guide back and forth as needed, but never let him out of his grasp.

"You should get to bed before you get chilled," she said. "You both need rest."

"We can't leave you by yourself," Jim said softly.

"You need solitude and I need my own bed," she replied.

"Please, Mistress."

She shrugged too tired to argue. "It's a very big bed."

Blair awoke warm and fuzzy headed. The warm body he was draped over was wonderfully familiar, but the bed was not. He peeked one eye open. Across the vast expanse of expensively sheeted mattress, Genevieve was snuggled under the comforter. He could barely see her freckled face.

A big warm hand ran up his spine under the blanket and tangled in his hair.

"How could I have forgotten this," Jim whispered. "How did everything get between us?"

"Next time," Genevieve said with a yawn. "When you want Jim to open his mouth and you want Blair to close his, begin with a kiss."

"Can it be that simple?" Jim asked.

Genevieve sat up with a languid stretch. "Yours is the purest union I've ever seen. You only get into trouble when you stop hearing each other. I think it's this town. There must be a hell mouth underneath it."

"Mistress," Blair chuckled.

"I'm willing to bet that things got better when you left this city," she said. They did not reply. She gave a knowing chuckle. "A gang that has survived in Hong Kong for generations was destroyed with one trip to the airport."

That made both men laugh.

"Have you ever considered leaving? You could go on the road and help the downtrodden," she said.

"Like Route 66?" Jim asked.

"What?" Blair asked.

"Before your time, Chief," he replied tightening his hold. "I've thought about it. Going to where neither of us have baggage."

"I hear you," Blair murmured.

They cuddled for a long moment.

"So what's on your agenda for today?" She asked.

Jim peered over at her. "You're stuck with us until the tong war is over."

"I wouldn't be impertinent. I plan to tan your hide for scaring me as it is," she snapped though her eyes were twinkling. "Off with you both to shower. I have calls to make."

Blair followed Jim into the Master bathroom. As soon as the door closed, he found himself once again in the Sentinel's arms pressed against his chest. The Guide smiled against the satin covered muscles. Were they going to spend their lives that way? Blair listened to Jim's heartbeat. They wouldn't be able to work, but it wouldn't be bad. He kissed the spot where his cheek had been resting wanting to feel the strong beat against his lips. Jim's fingers were in his hair tilting his head back.

"We have to settle for abbreviated shower activities this morning, Chief," Jim murmured above his love's lush mouth. "We can't leave her alone for long."

"Anything is perfect after what we've been through," he replied with a smile.

The shower was a feast of kissing and slick fingers sliding over muscles into crevices, cupping cheeks and stroking hard, sensitive flesh into ecstasy. They stumbled out of the stall. A quick mutual toweling had them finished and out of the bathroom in less than twenty minutes.

"Hey, I'll go grab some clothes from the guest bedroom," Blair said dashing out of the room while toweling his hair.

"Why Sandy! You've healed really nicely," Megan cooed.

To Blair's utter horror, he looked up through his curls to find Megan smiling at him over a cup of coffee.

Jim was on his heels and unable to retreat.

"And now I understand where the term Big Guy comes from," she chuckled.

Both men quickly arranged their towels for modesty.

"Well, you've finally got back to normal," she smiled.

"N-normal?" Blair asked. "You knew?"

"Of course. It was there every time you looked at each other," she said. "But it was gone for a while."

"They needed someone to point out the obvious," Genevieve said. "Breakfast is ready when you are."

The men stumbled away toward the guestroom. Blair was amazed that there was no laughter following them.

"They aren't talking about us, Chief," Jim said. "The Mistress is asking Megan if she believes Cascade is an interdimensional anomaly. It figures that they'd like each other."

"Get dressed, Babe," Blair murmured. "I'm starving."

Jim did, but he was grumpy. He felt violated. Blair seemed perfectly fine. He seemed very much in control.

"Sit here for a moment, Jim," he said quietly. Something about his tone demanded compliance.

The Guide gently tilted his love's face up. He petted his hair then showered his face with light kisses.

"It's okay. Megan knows everything else anyway," Blair said softly. "She cares about us."

"I know," Jim replied. "It's selfish, but I can't share you… or Genevieve… right now."

Blair kissed him more deeply. "Fair enough. I'm certain that she'll understand. Now, let's have breakfast."

"Yes," Jim replied.

Megan was gone when they emerged. The Mistress awaited them alone in the dining room.

"Your charming friend sends her regards," Genevieve said. "She was concerned for us. Imagine that."

"She should be. Mistress, forgive me, but why would you open the door without me there?"

"I didn't. My head bouncer is on the door," she replied. "All of my people are about. I called them once you two were asleep."

Jim nodded then filled his plate. His appetite had returned. Blair was already inhaling his food.

"I scheduled a spar with Megan, but I didn't invite her to stay," she said. "I wanted you lovelies for myself."

"Thank you, Mistress," Jim said with a small smile. "What happened with your calls to Hong Kong?"

Her expression darkened. "It wasn't pretty. Jet Lin was incensed. As were the others. You should warn whatever authorities are necessary of a blood bath."

"And what of their contacts here?" Blair asked.

"My people are trying to find out," Genevieve said. I expect Lin will see to them as well. In any event, I cannot keep a low profile, pets. I must show no fear."

"How about for one day? You can claim to be enthralled by the reunion with your slaves," Jim said softly.

Genevieve considered them with a raised brow. "I will not lie, sweet ones. You will have to enthrall me."

Blair swallowed a groan. "We've been out of practice."

"No doubt," she said. "But I can make you remember everything quickly enough."

Jim nodded. But despite the lust lighting his eyes, Blair could tell that the Sentinel was nervous. So was the Guide. But for the moment, there were the world's fluffiest pancakes and wonderfully decadent mimosas. And there was a lot of laughter about absolutely nothing at all. It felt good to see the unguarded pleasure on Jim's face.

"Dear Ones," Genevieve said. "You have been most amusing, but now you must enthrall me. Jim, go and call whomever you must so that we are not disturbed. Then, you are to wait in the guestroom naked. Blair, you will come will with me. We have to prepare."

"Yes, Mistress," Jim said. Blair could tell that Jim was hard. Very hard.

"Come Blair," Genevieve said. "Now."

"Yes, Mistress."

Blair followed her on surprisingly steady limbs.

"Shut the door and take off your clothes," she said. "When you have finished, I want you on the center of the bed."

Blair started to fumble with his buttons.

"Acknowledge my order, pet," Genevieve demanded.

"Oh… yes, Mistress."

"Do you know why I insist on that and why you must as well?" She asked moving back toward him.

"It's part of the power -- an acknowledgment of the subjugation," Blair replied.

"Close, but the reality is much more complex. Think of how you feel when Jim whispers or cries out that 'yes' under your touch."

Blair reacted to that.

"Combine that with the title that acknowledges that he knows you can give him the pleasure he craves," she said.

Blair sighed. "It's a rush."

"Lord, yes," she replied. "Hear him every time he responds to your order. Feed on that rush to keep you focused so that you give him the pleasure he craves and binds him to you."

Blair smiled at her. "Yes, Mistress."

The Guide shed his clothes then got on the bed as ordered. Genevieve seemed to be gathering things from her great and terrible closet. But when she returned to him, she placed all of the items on the day bed. She was wearing leather from collar to her toes and almost inaccessible to touch save for her head and her hands.

"You are such a beautiful wanton thing that you need no adornments," she whispered crawling alongside him. "We're going to take care of some of that amazing hunger so you can claim the magnificent beast awaiting you."

Genevieve sucked at his earlobe before kissing that lush mouth. It was a searing kiss -- not the soul blending, mind altering Ellison kiss. This one was purely sexual speaking eloquently to his cock and the rest of his neurons. During that kiss, the Mistress stroked him with a sure hand that was well versed and enjoyed holding stiff cocks. Blair came hard and fast and very much to his surprise.

"I need you to last against him," she whispered afterward as she cleaned him. "I need him to see you like this. Rest a moment. I'll return shortly."
 
 

Jim was pacing naked like a caged animal. He could hear Blair's muffled moans and could smell the ejaculate. That made him harder than he was that morning. And the Mistress was approaching.

"Get on the edge of the left corner, straddle against the post and raise your arms," she barked at him.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Jim was shackled to the post in short order.

"I'm preparing him to claim you. I wanted him to last with you," she said softly in his ear. "I want you to last as well."

Jim looked up into Genevieve's eyes. She took his cock in hand casually and stroked it. He was still hearing Blair and smelling his lingering arousal. When she claimed his mouth, he could taste him as well. It sent him over.

"You will not listen to us," she said. "Monitor our safety, but you will allow him to prepare in private."

"Yes, Mistress," he sighed trembling slightly.

Genevieve returned with a purposeful stride. Blair was just coming around from the post-orgasmic buzz.

"I've purchased a few items that will begin your own closet," she said briskly. "I will help you acquire more that suit your style. Shopping is so much fun."

She held up soft, black leather pants. "First some lovely leather to encase those beautiful limbs and that wonderful butt."

Blair felt the amazingly soft leather not wanting to think about how much they cost.

"Before you put those on, we have to make sure you have staying power," she said.

"I thought you just did," Blair replied. He was a little hard but nowhere near ready for any kind of passionate activity.

She chuckled softly. She picked up and item that seemed to be made of rubber rings and leather strings. "We're just going to wrap that package up so that it won't be too much of a distraction."

Blair groaned as he watched her deftly imprison his cock. "I'll never be able to do this on my own."

"Yes, you will," she murmured. "Bring yourself off first. Then wait and let it get a little hard. You will have to practice to make sure you don't hurt yourself, but it'll be worth it when you see the reactions of your beloved. Now, the pants."

They fit like a layer of his skin. He looked up at her quizzically.

"Well, I've felt your body often enough to know your measurements."

He smiled at that. "Why the lace up fly?"

"It'll look very sexy. Besides, taking them off will be like unwrapping a present," she said with a sly smile.

The Mistress also laced supple, black leather gauntlets around both of his forearms. "Though you don't need them, adornments are good for an over all affect."

"Should I wear a shirt of some kind?"

"You could, but I think you'll make him crazier without one," she replied. "Put your collar on."

"Yes, Mistress."

They were coming. Jim could hear the click of her boots. Blair was still barefoot. He wasn't naked, but the sound in his stride was so subtle that he couldn't figure out what he was wearing. The Sentinel would have never guessed what he saw and the vision stole his breath. The Mistress, he noted vaguely, had moved to sit on the far corner of the top of the bed. Jim's wasn't exactly sure. He couldn't take his eyes off Blair. His beloved cuddly Guide looked so powerful as he sauntered over to the bed. He had a leather strap in one hand and Jim's collar in the other. His hair seemed fuller. His body seemed more defined in the tight leather.

"I'm going to release you," Blair said as he placed the collar around Jim's neck. "I want you on the bed bottom up. Prop up you pelvis with a pillow."

"Yes," Jim said swallowing a moan.

Blair watched him get into position. "I should bring you to tears, but I think we shed enough of them last night. I need to do what you did last night. Explore your skin and know you're alive and bound to me."

"Yes," he hissed.

Blair shackled him not wanting the Sentinel's passion to overwhelm him. He looked at those large beautiful hands. For a moment he was distracted by the need to feel that elegantly formed power on him, but he resisted. He needed to claim that power now.

"I'm going to warm that skin then soothe it," Blair whispered. "Keep the dial at middle range."

"Yes."

It was heat just bordering on pain. That first session gave Blair a lot of control. From Jim's shoulders to his thighs, his skin was nearly on fire. He was in a state of hypersensitivity in pain and not in pain. The heat coursed through his neurons right to his groin. He moaned uncontrollably under the onslaught. Then, it stopped.

Jim struggled to control his breathing. Blair waited. When he calmed, another sensation mingled with the heat. It was cool and silky on his thighs. Jim gasped when he realized that Blair was caressing him with his hair. He looked up at the mirror over the bed just as the Guide reached his butt. He buffed that nearly scorched skin absorbing the heat and leaving a hunger.

"Please," Jim murmured.

Blair smacked his ass lightly. "Not yet, babe. Not yet."

Jim moaned plaintively. Blair quieted him.

The Guide continued up Jim's back along the planes of his muscles cooling and teasing his skin. He was never so aware of Blair. Then those nipples brushed along his thighs and Jim tried to leverage off the mattress. The Guide nipped the curve of his butt with his teeth in response.

"Be still," he whispered.

"Yes," Jim gasped. "Oh, gods…"

The torture continued. And unlike pain which Jim could distance himself from then turn it down, pleasure from someone who had his soul was something he couldn't resist. Jim doubted he could ever look at Blair's hair again and not think about this sensation. His mind was screaming 'what's next?' Then, he felt that tongue at the base of his spine then moving down between his quivering cheeks.

"Why didn't he gagged me?" was Jim's last thought before the orgasm ripped through him. He screamed Blair's name then collapsed.

"I'm sorry… I'm sorry…" he rasped. " Hadn't per-permission…"

"Shhhh," Blair said soothingly. He continued to lick that enticing crevice. "I wanted to see how far I could take you before I claim you. If I'd wanted you to wait, I would have put on a cock ring."

Jim groaned into the mattress. The transgression was forgotten. He felt himself being opened.

"Watch me, Jim," Blair said.

"Yes."

Jim looked into the mirror. Blair was slowly unlacing the front of those amazing pants with one hand while using his fingers to prepare him. Breathing became difficult. When Jim saw how his love's cock was bound, it became impossible. Blair chuckled. It was the laugh of someone confident of ownership. Jim felt it even before that cock was slid home.

"You are mine, Jim!" Blair rasped.

"Yes, gods, yes," Jim growled pushing back.

Blair came and to his surprise, so did Jim though he had nothing left. Everything disappeared in a white flash.

The first thing Jim was aware of was that he could move freely. Then, he realized that he was being held and gently rocked by a naked Blair.

"The Mistress is pleased with me," Blair said.

"She should be. You're were amazing," Jim replied nuzzling his hair. "I can't wait to see how you use what you've learned today against me."

Blair chuckled. "Don't push. I'm wiped and we're still on guard duty."

"As you wish," Jim smiled. He raised up to look at Blair. He looked sated and beautiful. "We're no good apart, are we?"

"No, Jim aren't."

"I love you, Blair," he said very quietly.

"I love you, Jim."

Later that night, after Blair dropped off to sleep, Jim went to check on the Mistress. She was curled up by the fire in her robe gazing at the flames.

"It's good to feel safe and at home," she said.

"Yes, it is," Jim replied. "I'll do it, Mistress. I swear."

"Tell me."

"If it comes to losing him again, I will walk away from it all," he said.

"Wise decision," she replied. "Come, sit with me a while."

He did. And finally, he relaxed. Everything was back and right again.


Home
Siren Saga 13: The Replacement
Orders 2: Winter Games