by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Two:
Winter Games

Originally Published in Coming To Your Sense #12
 
 

This time the envelope came to Jim's desk in broad daylight in the bullpen. Blair was sitting directly across from him when the envelope slid into his hands from the pile of messages. Again, it was the same color and texture as his official correspondence with the Army. Simon passed by as Jim was considering the return address.

"Anything I should worry about?" he asked.

Jim gazed at Blair who was still working on his notes. "No, Sir. I'm sure it isn't."

He opened the envelope with slightly trembling hands. Blair had come home with him after Alex Barnes. Eventually, they found their way back to each other physically and emotionally. Yet something had been missing. The trauma had been so serious and life threatening that in recovery, the ability to play had slipped away.

Or so Jim believed. He unfolded the thin paper and read the faint block print. He was instructed to report to a location on Mount Cascade within forty-eight hours. The training was to be seventy-two hours. The clothing and equipment list was more extensive than before. It included hiking gear, but nothing for skiing. Warm clothing was listed probably because of the weather. Jim hoped that he would be allowed to be naked like before.

Jim sighed. He felt himself relaxing at the thought of being made a mindless receptacle of sensation for seventy-two hours. The pre-training instructions were the same as before. He was to rest and keep himself cleansed inside and out. Jim looked at his files. Most were maintenance. If he paced himself, the pile would diminish in no time. He could tell Simon with honesty that his work was caught up before requesting time off.

"Chief, it's near quitting time," Jim said. "Let's wrap up."

"Fine by me, man," Blair replied. He gazed at Jim intently. "You look tired."

"Yes, I am. We should make it an early night," Jim said. For some reason, he was blushing under that gaze.

Blair nodded. He continued to consider his partner. "Let's make sure you get a good dinner."

"Yes," Jim replied. "I need to talk to Simon for a minute."

"I'll finish up," Blair offered.

Dinner was a simple affair of boneless chicken, rice and veggies stir fried while Jim had a thorough shower. The packing was already done. Jim kept a duffel bag ready for the Commander's pleasure. His hiking gear was easily accessible. All that was needed were the last minute items. Everything could be in the truck ten minutes before leaving. That left more time to prepare mentally.

Jim finished the meal.

"I'll do the dishes and lock up," Blair said quietly. "Go upstairs and relax. I'll massage you to help you sleep."

Jim met those deep blue eyes which were so quietly commanding him. "Yes."

He waited upstairs naked on his stomach with candles lit and oil at hand. Blair lulled him from below with domestic sounds and the low drone of soothing chatter about his day. Jim relaxed. Soon the words washing over his body became Blair's practiced hands kneading his muscles until they felt like liquid. Jim slowly lost his hold on consciousness slipping gently into sleep.

The next morning, Jim was alone. But that was not how he'd slept. Blair's wonderfully warm weight had covered him. He could still detect fresh scent from his Guide's body and hair. And Jim had slept sound through the night. That could not have happened if he were separate from his love. Blair had been there until early morning. So why had he left without even a morning kiss?

"Denying me?" Jim wondered. "Or preparing me?"

The answers were downstairs alongside the breakfast Blair left for him. This time, it was a formal letter on Army stationary.
 

The Commander is en route to the training site to make final preparations. You are to eat well and rest. Do not take on extra work. Permission has been given for this training time. Do not overstep at your job and jeopardize it. Work out tonight to loosen your muscles and make it easier to sleep. Go to bed early. Be on time.
"Yes, Commander," Jim whispered already aching for his lover.
 
 

The growing excitement brightened what could have been a depressing day for him. The Sentinel took a deep cleansing breath then ate his breakfast. He obeyed all of the Commander's orders with ease. The day passed more quickly than he expected.

A message awaited Jim when he returned from the gym.

"James… after you shower, play the rest of this tape and get into bed," the Commander's quiet voice murmured. "I'll help you sleep."

Jim found himself smiling. He hurried to finish the cleansing ritual. The heat of the water relaxed the detective. By the time he left the steamy bathroom, Jim's eye lids and limbs were heavy. He hit the play button on the answering machine then climbed the stairs.

"Remind me to change the options back on this machine. No one else needs to leave us a five minute message," Blair said. There was laughter in his voice. "Settle in, beautiful James. Just listen to my voice and let go of everything. I want you rested enough to enjoy this amazing place. The Mistress never disappoints. It is quiet and serene and breathtaking. I'm very safe here in front on an enormous fireplace…"

The rest of the words were lost. Jim let the tones of that voice lull his mind. The exercise and shower combined with that voice relaxing him completely. The Sentinel was deeply asleep in a few moments.

The morning was a blur. Jim barely reigned in his enthusiasm long enough to eat his breakfast then go over his checklist before packing the truck. He did it though. Jim enjoyed the Commander's increasingly intense sessions, but he had been too long without his lover's touch. There was no way he was going to push the Commander into denying that privilege. He ate his breakfast, straightened up, checked his travel list then got underway.

Blair had not been exaggerating. The location was incredible. The cabin - chalet actually - was nestled high off the main road overlooking a small lake. Jim felt for any deliveryman unfortunate enough to have that address on his route. He counted over sixty steps on the steep incline up to the house. The driveway was a nearly impossible grade when dry. At that moment, it was covered in six inches of ice. He pulled his vehicle alongside the Volvo then made his way up the stairs.

A note was on the door which read. "The door is open. Go immediately up the short flight of stairs on the right to the bedroom on the left. Remove your clothing. Then, come to the living room by the fireplace and present."

Jim felt a tremor down the entire length of his body as he turned the doorknob. He barely noticed the décor beyond the rich wood tones. His focus was on getting to the bedroom and on the familiar heartbeat behind him. Somehow, he made it to there gracefully. The clothing came off quickly and without any ripping. Jim managed to move, despite his trembling, sensually across the unfamiliar room. Wordlessly, he sank to his knees, rested his thighs on the backs of his calves, spread his thighs wide then crossed his wrists at the small of his back. The Commander liked that presentation because he was able to look at more of his prize. Jim could feel the intense gaze on his already flushed skin.

"You look good," the Commander murmured. "You have followed all of my instructions."

"Yes, Commander."

"Good. I didn't want to waste our time correcting that which should need no correction," he said.

Jim gasped when he felt warm fingers skimming across the skin on his shoulders.

"You are beautifully prepared," he whispered in Jim's ear just before nibbling and sucking at the lobe.

Just as the gasp of pleasure escaped his lips, the Sentinel inhaled sharply as a pair of nipple clamps were fastened to his hardened nubs.

"Have you pleasured yourself since you've been alone?"

"No, Commander."

"Good," he murmured from behind. "I have another gift for you. Relax while I put it on."

"Yes, Commander. Thank you."

A wide, supple leather collar went around his neck. He felt a strap of similar width and texture resting along his spine. Finally, his writs were wrapped and fastened in fur lined cuffs.

"The harness can be attached to a chain from the front or the back. As always, there is an automatic release built in.," he said.

"Thank you, Commander."

His beloved stood in front of him.

"Look at me, James," he whispered.

Jim lifted his gaze. His breath caught. The Commander was in a heavy dark blue terry cloth robe. His hair was damp. The color of the robe set off his eyes. He wore his collar and an appraising gaze.

"You look good like this, James," he said huskily.

"Thank you, Commander."

"And you've been so well behaved," he crooned lowering his head.

Jim went completely still. The Commander had yet to kiss him. Yet here he was covering his mouth with those lush lips. The kiss was hungry. Jim responded but did not try to dominate the exchange. During the searing moment, he felt a cock ring slipped down to the base of his penis. It was excruciating considering his hardness, but that made him even more excited.

When the Commander pulled back, Jim was intoxicated with his taste and his scent.

"Very nice."

"Thank you, Commander."

"Wait here while I stoke the fire."

"Yes, Commander."

The Commander rearranged the burning wood then added another log. It was quite warm in the magnificent room. Jim appreciated the effort knowing that it couldn't have been easy to achieve. The ceilings vaulted about 20 feet from the floor and well placed ceiling fans were necessary to circulate the warm air to make it comfortable enough to be naked.

The Commander removed his robe. He was wearing an amazing pair of soft, black leather chaps that clung to his slender legs leaving his ass and his cock bare. He positioned himself on the wide sofa near the fireplace. Jim could see that his cock was tied down with thin leather strings. It was straining to break free.

"Come here, James," he said. "On your knees."

"Yes, Commander." Jim sighed.

He slowly made his way to the sofa. He wanted to tear over, but was afraid of the wrath rug burn would evoke from the Commander. And Jim did not want to miss this opportunity.

"Free my cock," he murmured. "Then worship it."

"Yes, Commander," Jim breathed. His own cock was torturing him as were his nipples. None of that mattered.

The Sentinel lowered his head. He grasped the end of the soft leather string and pulled it. The bow gave way easily. Then, with gentle movement of his teeth and lips, he untangled the jumble of strings until the hardened swollen flesh was free.

Jim licked at the slightly reddened indentations left by the restraints until the marks were less visible. The Commander was moaning slightly from this treatment. When he was satisfied that some measure of comfort was given the Commander, Jim took the penis in his mouth to the root.

"Hold still," the Commander rasped.

Jim obeyed relaxing his throat. The Commander began thrusting fucking his beloved's mouth without mercy. And the Sentinel took it feeling the heat of the throbbing member radiating throughout his entire body. When the spurt hit the back of his throat, Jim's cock was in exquisite agony. He swallowed hard then struggled for breath.

All of Blair's coaching and the teachings of the Mistress coalesced in those moments. Jim found a way to center himself. He calmed himself. His lust leveled to where the pain in his cock and nipples subsided. His heart stopped hammering. When he looked down at the Commander, he was smiling.

"Well done," he murmured. "Kiss me, James."

"Yes, Commander."

Jim delved into that hot cavern tasting his beloved and savoring the lazy exchange. He kept calm concentrating on the nuances of the kiss.

The Commander noticed. He smiled. "Very good, James. You are going to let me play with this beautiful body not just punish it."

"Yes, Commander," Jim hissed.

He sat up and grabbed Jim by the collar compelling him onto the sofa then swinging his legs up. There he tortured Jim gently and lovingly. The Commander petted his hair and caressed his face. Jim was amazed at the intent expression on the Commander's beautiful face as he touched the expanse of skin that covered his sensitive chest. How often had Blair been halted in his explorations for the sake of Jim's desires? And as those remarkable fingers skimmed over erogenous zones he didn't know he had, Jim wondered why he hadn't sated still earlier.

The Commander removed the nipple clamps then soothed the tender flesh with his tongue.

"You are determined to behave, aren't you?"

"Yes, Commander," Jim moaned.

"Well, I'm going to allow you to come," he said. "Then you get your first task."

Task? Jim wondered. Then his thoughts stumbled as the Commander ravaged his mouth. The cock ring was removed as questing hands first played with his balls then moved to pump his erection. All the while his mouth was being fucked once again this time by an incredible tongue. Jim began to moan and didn't stop until he was screaming against the Commander's mouth.

The harness was released while Jim was still trying to figure out where he was.

"Clean yourself," he ordered. "Dress warmly. There is a store a mile or so north. You are to walk there to get wood. En route, there is something hidden that I would enjoy having this evening. Find it. You are to take your time and be careful."

"Yes, Commander," Jim said quietly.

He risked punishment to watch the Commander slink away in those amazing chaps framing that gorgeous ass. After the enticing image disappeared into the bathroom, the Sentinel sprung into action.

The task was deceptively easy. The road to the village was on a subtle but noticeable incline. In the thin mountain air, the walk was a workout. Jim took it slowly enjoying the wondrous scenery and experiencing it with all of his senses. While reaching out with his sense of smell, he caught the faint scent of something familiar. The Sentinel stopped and concentrated. It was something he had smelled many times in the loft. He followed it. The elusive aroma took him up a steep rocky path that quickly labored his breathing. The terrain forced him to slow down not wanting to slip. It didn't take long to find the source of the scent once he reached the crest of the hill. Blair's favorite herbal tea was stuffed under a rock in a burlap bag. Jim never figured the Commander for a mountain goat. He shrugged. He paused admiring the view and resting for a moment. Then he picked his way back down the path to continue on for the wood.

Dusk had fallen by the time Jim returned. His muscles were protesting loudly as he climbed the stairs. He was very hungry and tired.

"Put the wood down in the fireplace basket. Dinner is warming in the oven," the Commander said. He was still reclining on the sofa wearing nothing but those chaps. Gods, Jim wanted a camera. "Tend to the fire then serve the food."

"Yes, Commander," Jim replied. "Do you want the tea?"

His beloved smiled. His eyes twinkled. "Well done. Yes, tea for both of us."

"Yes, Commander."

Dinner was a delicious arrangement of very lean pot roast slices, baby carrots and new potatoes. Comfort food for the cold night, Jim thought. It was served in the time that the tea took to brew. The food was amazing. Conversation was minimal and largely about their surroundings. Jim only spoke when asked a direct question. Overall, the Sentinel felt wonderfully warm and sated.

"You are tired," the Commander said. "The thinness of the air along with your labors,"

Jim nodded.

"Clean up here then shower," he said. "Join me in the master bedroom."

"Yes, Commander."

It didn't take long for Jim to return the kitchen to its immaculate state. He took a hot shower concentrating on his sore muscles, but not taking too much time. The Commander awaited.

He was sitting up in bed when Jim entered the room which was lit by a brilliant star field and a three-quarter moon. He was beautiful.

"You will give me your warmth and you will behave," he whispered.

"Yes, Commander. Thank you."

Jim climbed under the covers and settled onto his back. His beloved's body draped partially over his. The Sentinel inhaled that wonderful scent and as he exhaled drifted into a deep sleep.
 
 

Jim didn't fully awaken until the spreader bar was fastened in place. His wrists were fastened to either bedpost.

"Some Sentinel I am," Jim thought with a small smile.

He hadn't noticed being turned over his ass high in the air under a pile of pillows. His legs were held apart with the bar spreading his cheeks. He was completely vulnerable to the Commander's pleasure.

"Look at yourself, James," the Commander murmured. "You are a vessel of pleasure with no other thought or desire beyond sating your lusts."

Jim looked at the mirror which ran along the length of the bed against the wall. He hardly recognized himself. He was more vulnerable than he'd ever allow himself to be with anyone else and he didn't care. His eyes were nearly black and wild with need. All of his self possession and control was gone. This should have frightened him. It didn't.

"I envy you your senses," he said softly. The Commander was stroking his muscles with a cat o'nine tails made of soft suede. "You can feel the heat of my skin and the hard pulse in my veins with the lightest of touches. I have to work a little harder, but I want to feel that too."

The Commander went after Jim's skin with the implement from his shoulders to his waist to his knees. Jim kept watching. His beloved was intent and dispassionate as the blows fell until his skin was on fire.

"Now, I can see and feel the heat of your skin, James," he whispered straddling his ass.

Jim groaned out loud as the Commander rested his pelvis against that burning skin. He could feel the velvet along that hardened shaft and the soft hairs on those tasty nuts through the heat. Then there was the downy hair of his beloved's chest caressing his back. His beloved reached beneath Jim until his hand covered his heart.

"Now, I can feel that hard pulse," he whispered. "But I want more. Will you give me more, James?"

"Yes, Commander. Anything…"

"I want that hot, hungry hole grabbing my cock, James," he murmured.

"Yes," Jim hissed. "Yes, Commander."

The Commander slid off Jim's body slowly. Then, Jim watched as he casually lubed himself and prepared his tender opening.

"You were made for this... for pleasure," the Commander murmured as he slid his penis into Jim. "Watch yourself in pleasure, James."

He could do nothing else. And it was almost too much the way that luscious little body undulated into him while those dark hooded eyes considered him. The Commander reached beneath him to grasp his cock.

Jim moaned.

The Commander chuckled. "I thought you'd like that, my pleasure slave. Ride with me now."

Jim moved his hips in a slow counter movement to the Commander's thrusts. He'd had more explosive fucks, but never one this intense. The climax built slowly because of the easy rhythm. When Jim came, it was powerful and he was exhausted.
 
 

The rest of the time there settled into a routine. The Commander would use him in a session like that first morning, then food then some tasks. The tasks were a clever combination of physical labor and sensory puzzles. The owner of the chalet apparently needed some landscaping done. The job just taxed his limits physically and the sensory puzzles kept his mind too occupied for any other thought. At night, the Commander fucked his mind into mush leaving him pleasantly and thoroughly exhausted. Sleep was deep and lasted through the night.

On the last evening, after his tasks, Jim emerged from the shower and went to the bedroom to find a note.

Your training period is at an end for now and you have done very well. My report will be high in praise. As a reward, you may spend the remaining time at this place with your lover who awaits you by the fire.
Jim peeked into the living room to find Blair clad in oversized sweats asleep on the sofa. He changed into similar attire then joined him.

"Hey," Blair murmured as Jim gathered him in his arms. "You look gorgeous."

Jim kissed Blair on the temple. "Someone made me empty my head of a lot of stuff I didn't need then forced me to really rest."

"That someone is brilliant," Blair said sleepily. He angled up Jim's body until their lips were close.

"Yes, he is," Jim replied covering the mouth being offered.

Home
Orders 03: Role Playing
Siren Saga 13: The Replacement