by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter Eleven:
Doom
 
 

Blair,

I want you to know that it isn't just you that I lose control with. Not that I'm attacking everything that moves. I mean, Genevieve also incited me to take what I wanted or at least try. I drove the Mistress nuts with my "willfulness," as she called it. I was not disobedient. Quite the contrary. My obedience to orders was immediate and nearly flawless. After all, I'd been taking orders all of my adult life. She had just to ask and it would be done. I would have done almost anything for her.

No, it wasn't disobedience that exasperated her. It was my lust for her that she could barely control. Up until recently, I didn't know why I acted that way. It wasn't good for my case. She might have gotten really angry and shut me out of the loop completely. It certainly wasn't good for my backside. For such a tiny woman, she could really swing that paddle. I still wince when I recall that thick, leather strap. Now, I think that her initial training may have partially awakened my senses. My physical need for her response was almost as intense as it is now when I make love to you. I didn't exactly date much back then, and the encounters were less than satisfying. All that sensation was addicting.

That feeling is even more intense with you because of all the other connections between us. I'm digressing a bit. I fought her. I would attempt to nuzzle her hair as she tied me down. I'd steal a kiss when she was distracted. I'd rub my ass against her hand when she'd be gauging the heat of my skin. Sometimes, I'd succeed. If I could really get my mouth against hers, I could make her lose control. I'd get my brains fucked out. Then, I'd get a paddling that was almost numbing. Or worse, I'd get her silence.

It was like being at war with myself. It's that way now. My need to surrender is at odds with my need to keep you naked and bound to my bed. Sorry, I'll get on with it. Otherwise, I'll have to find you and have you wherever you are. This is Jim taking a deep cleansing breath.

The Mistress kept our sessions on the phone the first few times. During my more confident moments, I believe it's because she couldn't trust herself with my hot bod. In more realistic moments, I realize that she was developing my tactile side so that I would appreciate later tasks.

Do you know what a curse that training was for me after she left Cascade? I was there with those finely honed tastes and no outlet for them and working in Vice. I'm amazed that I didn't end up in an asylum or in prison. Cases could be damned for the longest time after that. I just wanted to feel everything with the same intensity as I did with her.

I digress again. Keeping on topic is difficult for some reason. Another area of exploration, I suppose.
 
 

"Blair?" Jim asked softly from the French doors. "You ready?"

Blair glanced at the clock on his desk. "Wow, I only meant to glance at these"

He gathered up the pages then put them in his backpack. "I'm just about ready. Not that we ever take a lot of clothes"

Blair looked up because Jim was so quiet. He glanced up to find Jim staring at him. He looked a little worried. The Guide was puzzled for a moment about what would be troubling his partner. Then, he realized that he hadn't approved the pages.

"Come, here," Blair said softly. When Jim was closer, Blair tugged on his wrists. The Sentinel knelt between his Guide's legs to have his face cupped between strong, elegant hands and tilted for a kiss. "You're doing very well. I know how hard this is for you."

Jim closed his eyes as that beautiful, beloved mouth covered his stoking his heat and completely distracting him from matters at hand. After a short, heated exchanged, Jim firmly grasped Blair's wrists with the intention of pushing his luscious body back onto the spare bed and licking every tasty inch of it. The Guide managed to pull away from those demanding lips.

"Jim no We have to get going" Blair said as firmly as he could. "Doom."

Jim sighed. "You're right. Let's get out of here."

"I did some research on this Doom. If it is the same guy, he's about 90 million years old. He's supposed to have punched out Mussolini," Blair said in exasperation. "Why would these great criminal minds follow someone so."

"Cartoonish?" Genevieve offered.

"More or less," he replied.

Genevieve contemplated the question while brushing her hair. The three were cooling their heels in Genevieve's master suite. It was the quietest place in the townhouse and, Blair felt, the safest. There had been a lot of malevolent faces packing serious fire power. Blair was reduced to nervous silence when Genevieve made her rounds to the hotels where the guests were staying. Not one wisecrack passed the Guide's lips. He'd been terrified of what Jim might do or say if someone threatened him.

He needn't have worried. The Sentinel was the picture of docile submissiveness. Blair couldn't even sense any tension in Jim as they met all manner of sociopaths. He kept a discrete distance and kept his eyes down with more calm than Blair possessed. He was still unnerved by all that he had seen.

Jim responded to his Guide's distress by wrapping him in his arms and holding him.

"Don't fret so, beautiful Blair," Genevieve said. "They are here primarily out of curiosity or the fear that they'll miss something."

"Really?" Blair murmured. He wanted to look at Genevieve to find the reassurance in her eyes, but his face felt so good against Jim's solid chest that he found he couldn't lift his head.

"Oh yes, If they had any real confidence, they would be lords of industry, not crime," Genevieve said.

"I'm not going to do anything to endanger you, the Mistress or me," Jim murmured in his hair. "Just throw yourself into the role and observe. There very few in law enforcement who get to see something like this up close."

The words sounded sane. Between their impact and the warmth of Jim's arms, Blair began to relax.

"And remember your roles, pets," Genevieve said quietly. She approached them with a somber expression.

"Remember Jim, you are here for our pleasure. They should see no other expression in those beautiful eyes than the dazed anticipation of service."

"Yes, Mistress," Jim whispered. Blair felt a slight tremor in the Sentinel's body.

"You will sleep here with me for the duration of this gathering. It will be crazy and it will keep my guests from thinking you two are on the menu," she said.

Blair gently disengaged from Jim.

"What if someone big wants to touch him or me? How do we refuse?"

"They will not dare in my presence," Genevieve said. "When out of my sight, own him and mean it. He's yours, isn't he?"

Blair looked at Jim who was gazing at him intently.

"Yes," Blair said quietly.

"Mean it!"

"Mine," Blair said more clearly. His voice had a rough edge that Jim liked. His lips tugged upward appreciatively.

"I see challenge in those eye," Genevieve said. "Don't you, beautiful Blair?"

"Yes," Blair replied. There was mild annoyance in his tone.

"Don't be angry, pet," Genevieve murmured. "Claim him Make him obey."

Blair gave Jim a seeping gaze upward as he loomed over the Guide. Genevieve chuckled. "You are stronger than me, Blair and I can bring him to his knees. You can as well."

Genevieve circled them. "You know him. You know his strengths and his weaknesses. Use them."

Blair considered Jim carefully. There was some mild arousal. His love was watching him move. He watched his eyes taking everything in as he always did. He was breathing him in. Yes, Jim wanted him.

"Put your hands behind your back. Hold wrists and don't let go," Blair said quietly. "Keep the dial midway."

Jim nodded.

"Do you want him to call you something?" Genevieve asked.

"Acknowledge my order," Blair said.

"Yes, Master," Jim said in a soft somber voice.

Blair giggled but recovered quickly under Genevieve's glare and Jim's confusion.

"Just say yes," Blair said.

"Yes," Jim said softly.

He would use his voice and Jim's memories on the Sentinel's body. Jim liked to listen to it. He responded physically when it was husky and filled with need.

"You know how I feel right now, this close to you. Even without your senses, you know how I'm feeling watching your mouth. My body cannot help but respond to yours," Blair said quietly. "My nipples are almost painful. They're so hard. You want to soothe them with that amazing tongue, don't you?"

"Yes," Jim gasped.

Blair had his full attention. "Oh, but I'm more uncomfortable elsewhere. There are places where I'm even more in need of your touch and your tongue," Blair said quietly.

Jim's eyes dragged down Blair's body to his crotch. He groaned out loud.

"Do you challenge my power over your body?" Blair said.

"No," Jim whispered. He sank to his knees. "Please"

"I like hearing that," Blair said. "Please, what Jim?"

"Let me"

Blair almost wouldn't let himself look into Jim's eyes. But he couldn't resist. Singed by the blue fire again. This time, Blair didn't buckle. He wanted to see this play out.

"Let you what?"

Jim struggled for words. "let me give you pleasure"

"Be specific"

"Let me suck you."

"He asks so prettily," Genevieve said. "Lean against me, Blair."

Blair unzipped his pants then braced himself against the Mistress.

"May I use my hands, please" Jim pleaded.

"Use what you need Just do it, now," Blair moaned.

"Yes," Jim breathed.

He didn't need his senses off the scale to read his Guide. He was as hard as steel and dripping at the tip. Jim licked Blair thoroughly up and down that thick, hard shaft. The Guide's knees threatened to buckle as Jim took the whole length into his mouth, but the Mistress' strength kept him vertical. And that was all keeping him upright. Blair's mind was gone -- literally adrift in a spiral of overlapping sensations. Jim's mouth was working wet, hot magic on his painfully erect cock while those long fingers had invaded the sensitive area between his ass cheeks. In the split second it took for Blair to realize what Jim intended, the Sentinel had slipped his finger deep inside to find the little bump that sent his world reeling.

The intense pleasure of the orgasm stole speech from Blair. He gasped and screamed silently before his strength nearly left him. Yet somehow, he managed to remain on his feet. When the fog finally cleared, Blair found himself staring at his lover who was kneeling with his head down. Jim looked humble enough. Yet there was something about how he held his head.

"That was fine Jim," Blair said in a less shaky tone that he'd expected. "But your challenge will cost you pleasure."

Jim blushed then nodded. "Yes, I understand."

"Jim, go bring us a tray," Genevieve said. "You'll be here several hours, so bring a variety of snacks and drinks."

"Yes, Mistress."

Blair collapsed as soon as Jim shut the door.

"He is so hot," Blair rasped. "It was all I could do to keep from giving in to him."

Genevieve helped the Guide to his feet then rearranged hi clothing. "You were sublime, pet. And Jim loved it. I worried for a moment, but you handled him beautifully."

Blair nodded. It was satisfactory. But even though he had a handle on keeping Jim in line as a sub, there still remained the matter of Doom.

The Guide relaxed slightly when they arrived at Club Retro. Sprinkled amidst the crowd were a few Cascade PD Vice and narcotics officers. Then there were at least four individuals purported to be Feds. Blair wasn't sure. He and Jim no longer accepted federal ids unless they came with retina scans and DNA tests. However, between both groups, Blair felt relatively safe from mayhem not caused by his Sentinel.

Jim appeared docile enough. But Blair could tell he was at his most heightened state of alert. Absolutely nothing was escaping his attention despite his averted eyes. His love was also a vision in butter soft black leather pants and a dark blue turtleneck of silk knit. It was very easy to lord ownership over this fine piece of flesh. Blair didn't want anyone near Jim. And he didn't appreciate the lustful looks his partner was receiving.

Jim had to tightly school his features around Blair and especially around Genevieve. His Guide made him want to smile. Blair's face was fascinating in strange situations. He had become much more subtle in his reactions over time, but anyone who knew him could tell how he was responding. The Sentinel had noticed the strong showing from law enforcement. It did not give him the same level of comfort that it gave Blair. He couldn't control their reactions to what was going on there. And it wouldn't have given Blair any comfort if he knew how many seriously dangerous players were in that club. Jim was bemused and deeply flattered that in this potentially life threatening situation, Blair was so concerned about who would want to put the moves on him.

It was a certainty for the Sentinel that there weren't nearly as many interested in him as those interested in his Guide. Blair was stunning in a red silk poet's shirt and tight black leather pants. His hair was full and wild and begging to be touched. The looks he was attracting were almost dangerous in intensity, but his love was oblivious.

For Jim's part, he resented these so-called arch criminals for keeping him from Blair and the Mistress and a hell of a lot of pleasure. But that would have to wait. The cross currents of conversations he was hearing gave him a chill that killed any chance of erections. Jim smirked to himself. The audio surveillance sponsored by a whole alphabet soup of agencies could not possible filter through all of the noise to hear what he was hearing. The OJ trial would look like the People's Court from all of the indictments. That wasn't his problem though. Aside from protecting the beautiful man beside him from all comers and the wild haired wench smiling at him from across the room, his mission was Doom.

They didn't have to wait long. About and hour or so after arriving, the music stopped. All attention went to the center of the dance floor where Genevieve stood with a microphone in her hands.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your swift response to this most special invitation," she said. "Without further ado, our special guest."

Jim felt Blair move close to his side. That was good. It kept him from breaking character enough to bring him nearer. A hooded figure in black moved with slow deliberation toward Genevieve. Behind him was a man with thick glasses, a bad hair cut and a severe over bite clad in a lab coat covering a horribly cut polyester suit.

"Obi-wan," Blair said so softly that only Jim could hear him.

The guest of honor took the mike. The hood came off to reveal a skeleton covered with a thin veneer of wrinkled, pale skin. A boney hand reached out and snatched the mike causing Genevieve to jump slightly.

"Thanks, toots," he said in a raspy voice. "Now be a good girl and get me a Harvey wallbanger."

Genevieve glared at him clenching her fists. Jim managed to catch her eye. She napped her fingers at a waitress then pointed at Doom. She moved to join Jim and Blair.

"That's some barkeep, I'll tell you. I don't much approve of them having the vote, but I like these new fangled outfits," he intoned. "I am Doom. I have returned to show you the way."

The crowd murmured as Doom sipped his cocktail. He leered at the waitress as she retreated.

"They must grow 'em hot here," he rasped then started coughing. "Oh, yeah the good stuff. Okay, down to business. You people are pathetic! You call yourselves arch criminals. I can't tell you from Microwhatever Now there's a criminal mind.

"Oh, you traffic drugs, oh you frighten communities, oh you corrupted some politicians balderdash. Whole nations should be shaking in their collective skins when you clear your throats.

"I got to thinking. Crime anymore is like science. All of this molecule, molecule, molecule. There's nothing that you can see and scare the hell out of you. So I found Professor Frink here. He's like me. Believes in science in broad stokes. He's come up with a plan to put the new Circle of Doom on the map," Doom said. "I'm talking threat of cataclysm. Something that'll knock that idiot with his nasty cigars out of the news. Something that'll get us millions no billions of dollars to boot."

That had the room's attention. Frink took the mike. A large screened TV was rolled into the room.

"Er, you see what Doom needs for the shaking and quaking is a big laser cannon type thing. The noise alone makes for a lot of screaming and running," He said. "And nothing gets the juices flowing like a freeze ray."

The room started to mumble. Jim felt Blair's amusement level rising.

"I can hear you nervous nellies soiling your knickers," Doom said. "Just watch the screen."

It was a computer simulation of a gigantic mountain top gun blasting a noisy, bright ray toward a large lake and freezing it solid.

"We'll give the city 24 hours to give up a 100 million dollars or lose their reservoir for six months," Doom said. "My men will contact you for a time and place to witness history."

A freeze ray," Jim said incredulously. "It's nuts. What are your guests saying?"

"They think it's nuts," Genevieve replied.

"All government agencies are checking this Frink out before actual laughter begins," Jim said.

"Where is Blair?"

"On the university grapevine," Jim replied. "He thinks he knows someone acquainted with Frink's work."

"I'm hoping he's a lunatic. Then, I will break every bone in his body," Genevieve said with irritation. "If only for keeping me from watching you with Blair."

Jim lifted a brow. "No concern about the city's water supply?"

"Don't be impertinent," she replied. "Or are you courting the lash again?"

Jim blushed. His phone rang.

"Ellison yes, Simon," Jim said. He listened to the lengthy instructions. There was no need to speak. The decision made sense, but Jim had an uneasy feeling. "The Government said no. The scientists they consulted maintain that the device is a hoax."

"That's true," Blair said solemnly. "But it contains real components. It will not work as a freeze ray, but it will rain radioactive waste over a quarter of the state."

"Blair, are you sure?" Genevieve asked.

"A colleague of Frink's is en route here. He'll arrive in the morning, " Blair replied. "He's seen earlier versions of the device. This is bad."

"I'll call Simon back," Jim said. "Though I don't think it'll changes anyone's minds without some proof."

"We'll have that in the morning. We then have to wait to hear from Doom," Blair said.

"Which won't be until nightfall," Jim said.

"Why do you say that?" Blair asked.

"That's when villainy strikes, chum," Jim replied.

Blair sighed.

"It's agreed then that nothing is expected to happen before the morning?" Genevieve asked.

Both men nodded.

"Then let's please get some sleep," she said. "All of this stress has exhausted me."

Blair had to agree. Jim frowned.

"What's wrong, man?"

"I can't sleep in bed with you. Too much distraction," he said with a twinge of anguish in his voice. "I have to remain alert."

"He's right, Blair, I don't trust Doom. He's crazy enough to try anything," Genevieve said. "Why don't you move the day bed to the foot of the bed?"

It was decided, and Blair was a bit disappointed. He was tired and nowhere near up to handling the sexual acrobatics typical of the Mistress' sessions. However, he had hoped to be a Blair sandwich drifting off to sleep between an incredible pair of bodies. He looked up as Jim set about moving the day bed to find Genevieve staring at him intently.

"Why don't you have a shower with Jim and get ready for bed," she said. "I'll scream if I need anything."

Submission was the last thing on Jim's mind when they reached the cavernous master bathroom. He'd gone into his Sentinel mode. Pure alpha male. Tomorrow came the battle. That night, since it may be his last, he needed to claim his mate.

When Blair turned to Jim after adjusting the water temperature and pressure, he was in the Sentinel's arms pressed firmly against his whole torso.

"You were so beautiful tonight," he murmured.

"Aren't I every night?" Blair chuckled softly into Jim's shoulder.

Jim smiled but was not distracted. He nuzzled Blair behind the ear for a moment then slid his shirt off. The nuzzling was combined with licks and nips down the Guide's chest. When the gentle assault turned toward his already hard nipples, Blair's strength went forcing him to lean against the counter. He tilted his head back and tried to breath normally. That effort was rendered useless when Jim began to peel him out of his leather pants. All the while, the nuzzling, licking and nipping continued until he had the top of Blair's seeping cock in his mouth. But that was for only an instant.

Before there was time to react, Jim had stepped back a little and begun stripping off his clothes. The room was warm from the steamy water. He felt like he was wrapped in an embrace. He was certainly enjoying the show before him. Blair wanted to be held and taken by the body rippling in front of him. He wanted his lover to fulfill the promise blazing in those pale blue eyes.

Jim reached for Blair. Then, they were under the hot, fine spray. Then he was lathering and being lathered. At some point, he was pressed facing the tiles while being expertly opened and readied. Blair was filled and pumped and rocked until everything shattered. He felt the slow withdraw then more wonderfully warm water. Later, there were towels drying him and wrapping him up. The next thing he knew, he was lying down in a marvelously comfortable and fragrant space tucked in warmth. Jim said something in his ear. The heavy fog in his mind kept him from making out the words, but it sounded like love. He was then in blissful oblivion.

Jim walked the perimeter while Genevieve showered. The townhouse was easy to secure from normal intrusion. Doom wasn't the usual. He wouldn't have been surprised if the old lunatic crashed a dirigible through the plate glass picture window. The house had only two entrances. Jim checked the front door. The bolts and alarm were in place. He could hear the various surveillance teams in place outside. That made Jim chuckle. They should have car pooled, he thought ruefully. The other entrance was through the garage which was gated, locked and alarmed. He listened stretching his hearing out for some distance. All was very quiet. The Sentinel would not play that night, but he could rest.

Genevieve was in bed when Jim returned. She had placed a pillow and a fluffy comforter on the chaise. She was asleep on her back. Blair had already sought her warmth. He was half covering her body. They were beautiful. He fell asleep with them lulling his senses.

Genevieve was awake and on the phone early in the morning. Jim had heard the assistant creep in and gently wake the Mistress. Blair murmured a protest when she untangled from his clingy limbs, but he settled back quickly. Jim had drifted off as well. An hour later, the growing activity in the townhouse roused the Sentinel completely.

He stretched languidly watching Blair sleep. It was time he woke as well. A long and strange day awaited. And it was his plan to just wake the Guide. Jim knelt on the bed where Blair lay with his back to him then touched him gently on the shoulder.

"Wake up, Chief," he said softly.

The Sentinel tried to move before Blair rolled over, but his timing was off or maybe it was his will. Whatever it was, Jim was soon dealing with his cuddly lover pressed against the side of his thigh with an arm thrown across them.

"Time to get up," Jim said.

"Hmmm," Blair murmured nuzzling the flesh against his cheek.

"Don't"

"Why not?" Came the husky reply.

Jim groaned. "Chief we have a lot"

"To do" Blair breathed.

With a smooth movement, he leveraged up Jim's body to straddle his thighs. Then, the Guide encircled his Sentinel's neck.

"You're still naked," Blair whispered against Jim's skin. "If you meant business, you'd be dressed."

"Dressed and in a long coat," Jim thought as he fell back on the mattress then rolled Blair beneath him. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Start by kissing me," Blair said. "Now."

"Yes," Jim replied.

Blair was treated to the full out, searing toe curling kiss, his favorite variety of Jim Ellison kisses. It was full of lust and heat and love. Blair was rendered a moaning pliant cuddly mass except for one very rigid part. Jim aligned his hardness and began thrusting.

"Oh gods Jim," Blair moaned.

"Come for me, babe"

Blair was in heaven with that heat and weight and hardness against him stoking him pushing him to the edge. Then, that kiss was back stealing his breath. The kiss took him over. Blair moaned against that beloved mouth as release shook him forcefully.

"Wow," Blair sighed. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Jim murmured. He had to kiss Blair again. This one was gentle and tender allowing the love to speak over the lust. "We should get cleaned up."

"Yeah. Long day."

Professor Atkins was waiting for them in Simon's office at 10 am along with representatives from the Mayor's and Governor's offices. After a short preamble about Frink's checkered academic history, Atkins turned his attention to the freeze ray.

"The theory behind this device is that he can instantly halt the movement of electrons in an object to with a high intensity beam of radiation," Atkins said with an arched brow. "All the device does is bombard an object with radiation contaminating it and everything in the beam's path. Here are the EPA studies the University had done on him. They were the grounds to revoke his grants and fire him."

"Terrific," Simon muttered. "Are you saying we should pay this ransom?"

"I'm saying that you have to get that thing and dismantle it before the idiot actually kills someone," Atkins replied. "He disappeared from the University before we realized he had the damned device with him."

"How do we stop it? We're not a haz-mat team."

Atkins indicated a faint xeroxed diagram. "The firing mechanism can be removed without compromising the device."

Jim and Blair considered the diagram.

"This diagram is in black and white and the shapes are very similar," Blair said. "Is there anything like a color or a sound to distinguish the firing mechanism from other parts?"

Atkins thought for a moment. "The firing module makes a loud hum as it engages. Frink complained that it vibrated a lot before it fully activated."

"That'll work," Jim said. "We just need the call."

Atkins ran a nervous hand through his hair. "This thing is extremely dangerous. All you need is a little noise?"

"We'll have an EPA team on hand," Simon replied. "We have what we need. Thank you for your help."

"Sure whatever. I want out of the tri-state area ASAP. I'll leave my vote for the team. Good luck."

Atkins hurried out of the room before Simon could offer a ride.

"We'll make it look like we're paying," Banks said. "It'll give Jim time to make his move. You two go wait for that call."

Jim nodded and they headed out.

"You know, Chum. Doom was wrong," Jim said. "It all does come down to molecules."

"Right Jim," Blair sighed.

The call came at dusk. It was a dramatic recorded message heralding the coming of the Age of Doom and commanding all to assemble at Mount Cascade in just two hours from the call. The setting was appropriately dramatic as well. Wind whipped through the rest area at the foot of the mountain. There were about a dozen cars there. Everyone was dressed in black. Blair recognized some of them from the night before. He figured about half the spectators were law enforcement.

"Where is Doom?" Genevieve asked.

"Up there somewhere. His goons have the access roads blocked off," someone replied.

Jim looked up and focused. Blair could tell he was using everything save for touch.

"Up there on the bluff," Jim said quietly.

Blair couldn't see anything, but he didn't question the certainty in Jim's voice. He did wonder about how they would reach the device. The bluff was on top a sheer cliff face. And the Guide was certain that Jim couldn't yet fly.

"I've got to get up there," Jim said. "I can already hear the vibrations."

"You're not going anywhere until the EPA team arrives! Freeze, FBI!"

"Oh know you don't! This is out jurisdiction. Freeze, DEA!"

"Freeze, CIA!"

"Freeze, Interpol!"

"Freeze, ATF!"

"Freeze, FCC!"

"FCC?" Jim and Blair asked.

"Doom has been making unlicensed broadcasts all afternoon. And we also count the freeze ray as a broadcast," the FCC agent said defensively.

Jim sighed turning his attention to Genevieve. "There aren't any actually criminals out here besides Doom, are there?"

She shook her head. "I thought there might be a couple. But apparently the exodus is complete. Most of them thought the gun wouldn't work at all, so it was a waste of time. A few realized it could be dangerous."

"Fine. You guys fight over who gets these idiots. I'm the only one who knows how to stop that thing," Jim said. "Chief"

"Don't even think it. Let's go."

They made their way directly under the bluff. Blair estimated that it was about four stories up. They weren't dressed for rock climbing. Jim was considering a huge pine tree that was even taller than the bluff.

"Let Simon know where I am," Jim said. He pulled out a grappling gun and fired it. In an instant he was pulled up the tree.

"That's why cell phones were invented, babe," Blair said quietly. He pulled out his own grappling gun thanking the stars he'd noticed that bookmark in Jim's computer. Jim had been pulled above the bluff. He then sent a line to a tree behind the device which was a hodge podge of satellite dishes and spare electronic gizmos. Blair waited for a sign to move. That didn't take long. When the henchmen started flying, Blair took off his jacket and threw it over the line. He prayed that the line and the jacket held.

Jim was just about to approach the device and Frink when Doom leaped in front of him.

"Hold it there, fancy boy. I can't have you messin' in real men's business," He said.

It was at that moment that Blair made his landing. On Doom.

"I'll handle old boney," Blair said. "Give me your gun."

Jim was bemused, but complied. The Guide rounded up the goons then had them pull the prone arch villain off the ground.

Frink became a muttering idiot as soon as Jim approached.

"You see since the freeze ray has only evil applications it's hard to get funding," Frink said. "You have to take what comes your way, you see"

Jim removed the firing module. "I've got it, Chief. Call Simon." Then he turned to Frink. "You are going to stay here and help the team dismantle it. Then you're going to tell them about what ever else you may have in your workshop, garage or basement. Got that?"

"Yes, yes. Quite clear."

"You'll be most vulnerable at this point," Genevieve said quietly as Blair wrapped a supple leather cuff around Jim's right wrist. "Dearest Jim has been known to make things quite interesting when you are on tip toes and concentrating on the task at hand. But I do like having him chained like this. You can see all the power in this amazing body with it stretched to the limit."

Blair considered this as he stepped back from Jim. It was true. Every muscle was defined as he stood naked and shackled to the tall post in Genevieve's bedroom.

"It will be difficult to fuck him like this," Blair said. The choice of words made Jim groan.

"Not so," The Mistress said with a smile. "I have equipment for almost all situations."

She produced a wide bench that stood about five inches off the floor that was about five feet long and placed it behind Jim.

"Remember how I used to fuck you like this Jim?" Genevieve whispered in his ear. I'd take him over and over, but I wouldn't let him come. Have you told Blair about that?"

"No," Jim ground out.

"Why ever not?"

"Getting to it," Jim said between deep breaths.

"He isn't evading, Mistress. He's been very honest about his feelings in the letters, "Blair said.

"That's taking a lot out of him," the Mistress said stroking his face. "You're being brave despite your willfulness. Always a paradox. So you will have him?"

Blair palmed both Jim's hard muscled cheeks. "Yes, I will have him."

"Will you let him come?"

"Perhaps," Blair said mildly. "If it adds to my pleasure."

Jim gulped air. He heard Blair undressing. The Mistress settled herself across from them on the bed watching them intently.

Blair licked Jim's neck then nibbled at it while he readied his Sentinel. It didn't take much coaxing. Jim was relaxed and hungry. He slid in deep with ease.

"You are so beautiful," Blair murmured.

"Thank you," Jim gasped.

"You feel so good," he continued. "This is going to be a slow ride."

And it was. Blair slowly undulated inside Jim. The Sentinel tried to make Jim move faster by thrusting back, but the Guide wouldn't allow it. He held him still.

"Do you want to come, Jim?" He whispered.

"Yes," he rasped. "Oh, please."

"Let me enjoy your heat and your tightness and your taste," Blair replied licking Jim's shoulder.

Jim relented. A short while later, Blair's breathing hitched. He reached around and grabbed his love's cock stroking hard.

"Need you to come babe come for me," Blair gasped.

Jim was glad to come. He thought he'd go crazy if he didn't. Aside from having Blair in him and grasping him, the Mistress was pleasuring herself before him. It was more than he could stand. He released it all in a muted scream. Blair bit down on his shoulder and went over.

The next moments were fuzzy. Jim was moving on command, but his mind was fuzzy. Someone was telling him to stand up straight. Then his arms were free. Someone else was urging him across the floor. Soon he was on the bed. He could smell the wonderful erotic scents of his arousal, Blair's and Genevieve's. Then there was a warm moist cloth moving across his skin. Finally, there was a familiar weight on across his body. Soft hair was caressing his chest. The familiar heartbeat was against his chest.

"You are doing very well, my lovelies," he heard the Mistress say. "You are ready to try on your own.


Home
Siren Saga 12: Reunions