by NovaD
 
 
 
Chapter One:
Orders

Originally Published in Coming To Your Sense #10
 
 

The envelope was at the bottom of the neat pile of mail. Jim was brought up short without even seeing the return address. There was something about the color and texture which was very, very familiar. As always, the sight of one made his stomach flutter even though his mind was howling that it couldn't possibly be true. "Might as well face the music," he thought grimly.

The return address was the Department of the Army. The typeface used for his name and address was the same style used in all official mailings. "Maybe it's a problem with my pension," he reasoned. All the while though, Jim knew that they could be orders reactivating him for Lord knows what or for how long. Covert Ops was like the Mafia. No one ever really leaves.

Jim opened the envelope. It wasn't a letter. It was the form for orders to report for training. The Sentinel's knees went weak. He needed to sit. How would Blair react? How could Jim bring himself to leave?

"Get a grip, Ellison," he admonished himself harshly. "At least find out what the hell this is about." He looked at the duration of the order and got encouraged. It was only for 36 hours excluding travel time. "That's odd," Jim thought. "Who is the Officer in Charge?"

And then, the Sentinel's world went completely off kilter. The form was flawless down to the faint block style typeface, but these were unlike any orders he's received before. His hands began to tremble slightly.

He was to report to a Commander Blair Sandburg. So he's chosen a title at last. During their experiments with b&d, he'd tried several. Master hadn't worked at all. Each time Jim said it, Blair giggled. Those sessions were disastrous and irked the long suffering Mistress training them to no end. First names said with the proper amount of reverence often worked. But Jim couldn't keep the desire out of his tone. The name came out as it always did in intimate moments. It was a caress. Each time the Sentinel said it, the Guide's resolve would crumble. Jim always enjoyed his beautiful love's surrender, but it was causing Blair no end of consternation. Though the Mistress knew Jim well in his days with Vice, she was surprised and fascinated at the incredible passion he had for Blair. She was certain that Blair could learn to harness it.

Commander was a good choice though it was more Starfleet than Army. Jim could say it without feeling silly. He was impressed with the whole military motif his Guide had chosen. Even before Jim realized what was going on, the orders sparked an involuntary response in him. At that moment, his imagination was running wild and the anticipation was almost too much.

Jim mentally shook himself then carefully read the orders. The form instructed him to catch a private plane in 48 hours. The destination was the Caribbean. A smile tugged at his lips as he read the instructions below the airline itinerary.

You may not speak of your mission to anyone. Information regarding these orders is on a strict need to know basis.
This excited Jim. He supposed it was meant to. It was as though he were having an illicit affair. The thought made him hard. He read on. Under the heading of uniforms, there were only enough clothing items to cover the trip there and back. The other items were a bandana, a pair of sunglasses and a large bottle of sunscreen.

"I'm to have no clothes during the time of training," Jim thought trembling once more. "I'll be naked and vulnerable the entire time. Completely under the control of his whims."

Jim focused once more. He had to get through this before Blair got home. There was still the matter of equipment and special instructions. These were simple enough though Jim's heart was having trouble with the implications. The equipment list was not long: butt plugs of various sizes, lube, various types of gags, a blindfold, an enema kit and other toiletries. Very typical.

The instructions were also deceptively simple. Jim noted that he was to get ample sleep in the days before the flight and during training. He was to eat wholesome meals and do his relaxation exercises.

"Well fed, well rested, cleansed and available for the pleasure of your owner," Jim thought with a shiver of excitement. "Gods, Blair, what are you going to do to me?"

Jim had some time before Blair got home. Three hours, he figured. It was Jim's habit to get travel preparations out of the way quickly, so he could mentally prepare for a mission. First Jim found his duffle bag in basement storage. A quick trip around town was enough to procure the remaining equipment and some clothing. He packed the duffle bag then placed it deep in his bedroom closet. Then he ordered dinner from Blair's favorite Thai restaurant.

The Sentinel had to be careful. He was very aroused and knew that Blair's appearance would make him more so. But restraint had to be maintained. Things had to be as normal as possible for each of them to get their heads into the roles. Jim had not been easy to train. His love and lust for his Guide often overwhelmed him snapping his control. Jim realized that equating this session to a covert ops mission made his take different. He was determined to obey the letter and the spirit of Blair's orders.

Blair came in at close to 8pm. He had office hours after his last lecture most Wednesdays and normally roared in ravenous. This night, the Guide almost crept inside the loft. He should have rushed in as he always did. Then, Jim wouldn't have focused on his pounding his heart.

"He's nervous about my reaction," Jim thought with a smile. It was interesting to the Sentinel that he expected and accepted the Mistress' supreme confidence in domination but he also felt the same way about Blair's caution and vulnerability.

"Hey, Chief," Jim said softly. "I ordered some Thai."

"Thanks..."

The Guide was soon pressed gently against his body receiving a gentle scalp massage.

"How was your day, man?" Blair murmured into his shoulder.

Jim felt the Guide's heart hammer ever harder as he caught his breath waiting.

"I can't complain," Jim said squeezing Blair closer. "It's been a good day."

Blair relaxed in the embrace tilting his head back. "That's great. I'm glad."

Jim was graced with a sweet smile from his partner and a gaze smoldering with hunger. "Oh, yes," the Sentinel thought. "That kiss is mine." He gave himself to the sensation of those full moist lips and that diabolical tongue making love to his mouth.

"Would he deny me this kiss?" Jim wondered. The thought shook him. He deepened it molding Blair tightly against him stealing his breath. The Guide yielded. But Jim wondered. That was a powerful incentive to use against him, but could Blair deny himself? The Sentinel gently broke the kiss though the drive to subdue the Guide with it then devour him was strong.

"Wow," Blair sighed. "What was that for?"

"I missed you. Wednesdays are longer without you," he replied. "Let's eat."

The night passed normally. Blair did some school work after dinner. Jim read the paper for a while then did some channel surfing. When he headed upstairs an hour earlier than usual, Blair raised a curious brow.

"You feeling okay, Jim?"

"I'm fine. Just thought I could use some extra rest," he replied.

Blair nodded. "I'll be up in a little while."

Jim didn't think he'd actually fall asleep right away. But as soon as he was under the comforter listening to his Guide's light tapping on the keyboard, the Sentinel began to doze. Soon, he was sound asleep.

 

Blair woke up starving and horny -- about par for his mornings. He knew that Jim was awake and quietly watching him. All the Guide would have to do is open his eyes and he would find the Sentinel's brilliant blues smiling at him just before his mouth came down to claim and devour. Blair resisted for a moment -- not because he didn't want the kiss. Not wanting it was impossible for him to imagine. He just wanted to stave off the day a little longer so that he could remain in his love's embrace. Then again, if the day went fast, it would put him a day closer to completely controlling the beautiful solid body that was holding him.

Blair couldn't believe Jim's response to the orders. He'd been worried that they would push all the wrong buttons, but the motif was too powerful to ignore. The reaction was intense. Jim was acting normal, but there was an electricity in the air. It was as though he were holding himself in check.

"He was obeying my orders," Blair thought. "What is he willing to do for me. How much can I put him through?"

Blair thought about the kisses and the morning sex. It was only a day and a half, but he still wondered if he could give them up for the sake of training. The Mistress would give him no clues. "My own path," Blair thought. He had to learn how to control his lover in that role on his own, she'd contended. She told him that he had all the clues. The difficulty was in using them. Since both men enjoyed the forays into that side, he had to try.

Blair nuzzled the warm skin next to his cheek. A strong hand cupped the side of his face. He finally opened his eyes. Jim was looking at him with warm intensity as he rubbed his thumb over Blair's lower lip. The Sentinel lowered his head to claim those lips. That mouth didn't stop until it was wrapped around the Guide's swollen cock. It became clear to Blair during that mind numbing orgasm exactly what he had to do.

 

The Lear jet was on its final approach. The flight attendant took Jim's glass of juice then checked his seat belt. Jim peered out the window. It was beautiful down below. The water was clear and dark blue. The sand was nearly white. He's been informed that the temperature was in the low eighties, but the breeze was cool. Jim knew that breeze would be scented with exotic flowers and sea spray. It was a seduction of his senses. He began to do his relaxation exercises.

Jim walked from the plane along the tarmac toward the vintage jeep where Blair sat with a young island driver. Jim wore green camouflage fatigues. His lightly packed duffle bag was slung over one shoulder. When he got about five yards away, Blair jumped down from the jeep.

"Halt!" He barked. "A-ten-shun!"

Jim dropped the duffle bag, snapped to and saluted the approaching man. Blair was dressed in a very lightweight black material. The fatigue pants were a little baggy and tucked in short combat boots. The shirt was unbuttoned enough to show some of that silky chest hair. It blousoned at the waist. Almost a pirate affect. He wore a beret as well. It was adorable. Only the very stern expression kept Jim from smiling.

"Captain James Ellison reporting for duty, Sir!"

"At ease," Blair said quietly. "You are James here, and you belong to me now."

"Yes, Sir!"

"The compound is about three miles from here," He said. "Put on a head covering and your sunglasses. Place the duffle bag in the jeep. We're going to warm you up with a little run."

"Yes, Sir!"

Jim complied quickly with the first set of instructions.

"Permission to speak, Sir."

"Speak."

"May I remove my shirt, Sir?"

"Yes. I don't want you overheating just yet," Blair said. He handed Jim a canteen. "Strap this to your belt. Drink when you need to."

"Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

The run was a relief. It gave his raging body something to do and allowed his mind to prepare for Commander Blair who was considering him with a stoic expression behind his dark glasses. Jim was amazed at how calm his Guide's heart rate was despite intense arousal. Jim wondered how he hid the erection. The loose fitting pants alone wouldn't do it. "He's strapped down," Jim realized. His mind wandered to the thrill of unwrapping that cock. That thought caused him to stumble. It didn't take much to right himself, but Blair caught it. As the Commander's lips became a thin line of disapproval, Jim tightened his resolve and picked up his pace.

The 'compound' was a spectacular beachfront estate. It was unlike any barracks that Jim had ever seen. Undoubtedly, it was one of the places that the Mistress entertained. The plane was probably hers as well. He jogged behind the jeep to a secluded courtyard in the back of the mansion. There was a guest house there which backed onto the beach. It appeared to have two bedrooms and a cozy living room and very well equipped if small kitchen. What brought Jim up short though wasn't the spectacular real estate. It was the whipping post in the center of the courtyard.

Blair was out of the jeep by the time Jim reached the post.

"Remove your bag from the jeep and place them by the door there," Blair said indicating the area with his riding crop. "Remove all of your clothing as well then return here."

"Yes, sir!"

"Use my title, James."

"Yes, Commander!"

Jim was grateful that Blair waived off the driver once he's retrieved his things from the jeep. The relief must have shown in his face.

"Have no doubt, beautiful James," Blair said as he walked up to him. "If I so chose, you would service whomever I told you to."

"Yes, Commander," Jim said softly with his eyes cast down.

"But no one has earned the right to see your flesh. Thus, you will have to do the chores of the servants as well as your training," Blair said. "But for now, I want you to do stretches before you cool down. I need you to be limber."

"Yes, Commander."

Jim removed his sunglasses and bandana then went through his routine stretches while Blair leaned on a tree in the shade watching him with his arms crossed at his chest. The Guide remained impassive, but the Sentinel could smell his arousal. His heart rate was up as was his breathing. However, even as Jim finished stretching his back by bending over in front of him, Blair remained in control of his reactions. A fine sheen of perspiration covered his body when Jim went to parade rest.

"Walk to the post, James," Blair said. "Face it and raise your arms."

"Yes, Commander."

The Guide had to reach and it brought his body almost flush with Jim's. "Gods, Blair's aroused," he thought. The Sentinel nearly zoned on the scent of his love's pre-cum. In the instant before the heavy leather shackles were locked into place, he considered wrestling the adorable Commander to the ground and finding out how that cock was bound then setting it free.

Jim rested his forehead on the post and took a few deep breaths. He began to tremble.

"You're focused on my body, James," Blair said in a husky tone just at his ear. "I'll give you something else to think about."

Blair walked behind Jim. The strap was leather, about two inches wide. It felt cool on his skin as the Commander ran it along his ass. This simple gesture allowed him to gauge the strength of the implement and how best to deal with it. Not that Blair would ever deliberately hurt him. The danger was the Sentinel being too open in the hunger for sensation. An unexpectedly strong blow could do major damage.

"Now to really warm your skin."

The hot sensation was a welcome reprieve from the torture he was putting himself through. The first blow across his cheeks stunned him. Blair's arm had improved. He recovered quickly though. The second sent blistering fire over his ass. Jim hissed. He took two more before he was groaning out loud.

"Have you stopped day dreaming, James?"

"Yes, Commander."

Thwack. Another blow.

"Yes and what, James?"

"Yes, Commander," Jim rasped. "Thank you, Commander."

"Better... you are beautiful like this..."

"Thank you, Commander," Jim managed. His skin was hotter by the second. Blair responded with two more blows.

"Confession time, James."

Jim fought the urge to laugh. With his ass on fire and his cock as hard as titanium, Jim figured that Blair could get him to admit to being the Lindbergh baby.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"Training, Commander. To learn how to better serve your needs," Jim replied hoarsely.

"True enough, but that's too general," Blair said. "Why have I isolated you; stripped you of your clothing and your titles and your freedom when there are far more pleasant ways to use you?"

"To break me," Jim thought squeezing his eyes shut. "But why go to such extremes?" He thought.

"I've been willful," he said.

"More specific, James," Blair snapped. The strap fell two more times. The heat and pain were layered in two inch bands across both cheeks. Jim gasped.

"I don't obey... I try to make you want me... make you yield to me," Jim replied. "So beautiful..."

Blair got close to Jim's ear.

"This isn't only about my beauty, James. I know you respond to it. But this is about your flesh," Blair whispered against his ear. The warm, moist breath almost made him scream. "You are a slave to it and it is a slave to me.... isn't it, James?"

Jim resisted. He wasn't even sure why. Giving in to those words meant a whole lot of pleasure, but he couldn't speak the words.

"Isn't it, James?"

He felt Blair's hands stoking his cheeks reaching into the crevice between and moving downward. Jim moaned loudly. The cool touch sent a powerful jolt to his cock.

"Isn't it, James?"

"Yes," Jim moaned.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"N-no Commander."

Blair reached around Jim's waist. "This, however, is quite hard."

Jim was certain that he was about to die from the sheer pleasure of Blair's hand wrapped around his swollen, aching cock. The moan escaped in spite of himself. He almost sobbed. It was too much to last for long. He was surrounded by the scent of Blair's arousal; hyper aware of his body and his skin was on fire. Blair pumped Jim slowly for only a few strokes to make him come. Jim's knees buckled with the force.

"Back into position. I won't allow you to pull your arms out of your sockets," Blair muttered.

"Yes, Commander," Jim whispered.

"Clean my hand, James."

"Yes Commander."

Tasting Blair and himself after nearly 24 hours without him was wonderful. The task was difficult. Temptation was high to nibble and suck at his fingers as he would at home. Somehow, he managed to complete the job. Blair released the shackles. Jim dropped to his knees and kissed Blair's boots.

"Thank you, Commander."

"Very good, James. The canteen is still by the door. Have some. Stow your gear in the smaller bedroom," Blair said. "Have a shower... get clean inside and out. You will find further instructions in your room."

"Yes, Commander."

 

Blair let the hot water pound his skin hoping there would be no traced of cum left on his body. His cock all but ruptured almost immediately after he freed it from the thin leather straps that had held it in check during that amazing session. The Guide still couldn't believe how wonderful it was and how hard Jim was working. He knew how close Jim was to losing it when he got shackled. Yet he held on.

"I can't believe he admitted what he was doing," Blair thought. The whys behind the admission and why it occurred this day could wait. Blair had more carnal pleasures and a lot less analyzing planned for the time they had left.

While Jim had his sub space, Blair centered himself and rebuilt his resolve. That incredible bod under his control was making him weak. It wouldn't take much to get Blair to throw himself at naked Jim and let him have his way with him.

By the time Blair put on his fatigues, the control was back. He had left instructions for dinner, Jim was to prepare it and have it ready when Blair finished changing. If the Sentinel took too long in recovering and the meal was not ready, that meant punishment. Blair was curious if that would be the case.

Jim was there in front of the dining room table on his knees with his head bowed. Blair walked past with no comment.

"You may serve me," he said.

"Yes, Commander."

The meal was a simple and elegant grilled swordfish steak with a tossed green salad and an aromatic rice. He poured a glass of white wine then went back to his knees.

"No, sweet one. Dish a plate then sit across from me," Blair said. "I want to look at you."

"Yes, Commander. Thank you, Commander."

The meal was wonderful. Blair knew that Jim could handle such simple fare. He wolfed it down. Jim wasn't far behind him.

"Permission to speak," Jim asked softly.

"Speak."

"There is fruit for dessert, Commander."

"I have my dessert, thank you," Blair said quietly. "Get into the bed in the larger room on your stomach spread eagle."

"Yes, Commander."

 

Jim retreated quickly. It didn't take Blair long to join him. He felt his presence for a while before he spoke.

"Put a pillow under your pelvis," he said. "Then, stay still while I shackle you."

"Yes, Commander."

His butt was in the air and he was attached to the bed frame. Jim loved it.

"Beautiful..." Blair said softly. He rubbed an oblong paddle across his cheeks. "Your skin has cooled. I so liked the color when it's hot. And I need you to know that I can do this even when I don't have to."

He went to work with gusto. The paddle was lighter than the strap so it took longer for the same effect. He didn't know how many times he was hit. But as soon as he was moaning out loud and the fire returned, Blair stopped. Through the red haze of pain and heat, there was something wet and cool stroking his flesh.

"He's tonguing me," Jim thought. He moaned again. More loudly this time. The tongue traveled up his back to his ear.

"I'm going to turn you over and shackle your wrists. You will not move," Blair said.

"Yes, Commander," Jim whispered.

The shackles were released. Jim turned over. His wrist were secured. The pillow was removed. Blair disappeared from view. He felt his ankles shackled, but they were different from the ones on the bed. "It's a spreader bar," Jim thought. His legs were hoisted up and spread wide. Blair was beside the bed undressing. His cock was no longer bound. It was very interested in Jim. Jim wanted it very badly.

"Time to enjoy my prize," Blair said in a husky voice. "After I finish tasting your skin, I'm going to fuck you hard, James. And I'm going to look at you and enjoy the sight."

Jim closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He was loving this. Blair was at his nipples tonguing and sucking. He lapped down to Jim's navel and gave it his attention. This was as much torture as the lashing because he couldn't get his hands on his Love. But he was glad that Blair was enjoying his flesh so much. He licked the contours of his muscles on his torso, then his inner thighs. Jim prayed that he would taste his cock, but the Guide ignored it. The tongue traveled down between his cheeks. Jim gasped as Blair tasted him in the most intimate way.

The torture stopped. Then there was a cool slickness sliding into him. One finger... two... then three. Jim opened his eyes. Blair's gaze held his as he pressed inside of his slave. Blair sighed.

"So beautiful... so tight and hot..." Blair said. "I don't like it when I'm forced to deny myself this when you don't behave. You want this, too."

"Yes, Commander."

"That's what I want to hear... yes... yes... yes..." Blair whispered. He began to slam into Jim as he stroked his slave's cock. They were lost in a frenzy of building lust. Blair took him expertly using all of this Love's senses against him. He was coming again crying out while his eyes never left Blair's. The orgasm made him tighten sending the Commander over the edge. Jim watched as Blair closed his eyes and surrendered to it. Somehow, he remained upright long enough to release Jim.

"You will clean me and cover me. You will sleep at the foot of this bed. There is bedding in the closet of your room," Blair said quietly. "At 8am, you will prepare breakfast -- something cold with fruit for us to eat together. Then, you will run for about an hour on the beach. If I'm not awake, wake me to watch you stretch. Then we will eat."

Jim was devastated but didn't let it show. He saw a mix of concern and determination in Blair's eyes. He didn't protest.

"Yes, Commander."

Jim sponge bathed his sleepy commander then tucked him in bed without so much as a little kiss on the cheek. He fell onto the pallet and was asleep in an instant listening to Blair's heart beat.

 

Blair woke up ravenous and horny as always. He was alone and disoriented. It took him a moment to realize that he was hearing the ocean. Then, he remembered where he was.

"Time?" Blair thought. How long had he been asleep? He hoped that Jim wasn't running for hours in an effort to keep ready to do his stretching. It was a little after nine. Perfect. Blair showered and dressed. Gods he wished that he'd thought of a video camera for last night. Jim was amazing. He just hoped that his Love wasn't too hurt by the decision to not sleep with him. He hoped Jim knew how hard that was for him.

Jim was there in the courtyard jogging in place when Blair emerged. He went into his stretches. His muscles were beautiful in the morning sunlight. He was so worth worshiping and yet, he was there to worship. Blair felt privileged. He knew what he had to do to repay his beloved slave.

"You have performed your duties on this training mission well," Blair said after the breakfast dishes were cleared. "That is fortunate, because I must end the mission now. Circumstances require my return to base."

Jim kept his head down, but it was clear that he was confused... even anguished. "Don't worry. My report to your superiors will be exemplary. Get dressed and take the car back to the airport. Once you've returned, be prepared for your next mission. It may come at any time.

"Yes, Commander," Jim said softly. He was so confused.

Blair lifted his chin and gazed at Jim. Something in his eyes must have helped, because his captive relaxed considerably.

"Thank you, Commander," he whispered.

 

Jim worried all the way back to the loft despite Blair's reassurances. They had another 12 hours to go. Had he done something so terrible that Blair could not even speak of it? He thought he'd obeyed every instruction perfectly.

The emptiness of the loft didn't help. He absently put his things away, then went to the answering machine. A couple of the messages were from Simon. The last was from the Commander.

"Stop clenching your jaw, James," he purred. "You have done very well. So well that Blair wanted you back from me. And Blair is a very willful man. Enjoy him and await your next orders."

Jim's heart soared. He lit a fire and started dinner. It was just as well. At least he would have a pleasant evening before returning to work instead of rolling into the bull pen with jet lag. It wasn't more than a few hours later that he heard that familiar heart beat and footsteps pounding up the stair. He must have had other flight arrangements, Jim figured.

The door flung open and slammed closed. Jim put everything on simmer then went to the living room. He had an armful of Blair without any preamble.

"Did you have fun while you were gone?" The Guide asked as he was pressed back onto the sofa.

"It was incredible. But I missed you," Jim said. He lowered his head to claim that mouth. Blair whimpered arching against him. In the sane part of the Sentinel's mind he knew that he should turn off the stove. He wanted to do this for quite some time. And if Blair was enjoying his kiss then, Jim couldn't wait to show him what he had planned for the morning.

Home
Orders 02: Winter Games
Siren Saga 11: Doom