Jennifer Presley
   
  Awakening (VOY, J/C, G)
  "I should go before she awakens. Carry her to her bed and quietly leave her quarters, returning to my solitary bed to sleep alone. I can't."
 
  The Bitterness of Loss (VOY, J/C, PG)
  Chakotay's left Voyager to aid a planet whose resistance movement reminds him of Dorvan IV and now the crew, and Kathryn, must find the strength to go on without him. Continued in 'Remembrances'.
   
  "Coda" Scene Addition (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "He smiled at her, then tenderly ran his hand down her face. 'I love you, Kathryn and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I'm only sorry that it took almost losing you to discover how much I care.'"
   
  From The Moment. . . (VOY, J/C, PG)
  " . . . I want to thank you for being my wife, my lover, and my best friend."
   
  A Hope in Unison (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "Don't let me have come to this revelation too late."
   
  I Promise (VOY, J/C, PG, character death)
  "Chakotay watched, his sense of helplessness growing as he watched the woman he loved dying. Silently, he whispered prayers to the spirits to protect her."
 
  In The Arms of Love (VOY, J/C, PG)
  ". . . on a beautiful summer afternoon, they had spoken the words that would bind them together as man and wife, and later that day, had allowed their bodies to merge as one. And three weeks later, she had discovered she was pregnant." Sequel to 'With These Eyes'.
   
  In Sickness and In Health (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  Janeway is forced to confront her feelings for her First Officer when Chakotay falls ill.
   
  In This Moment (VOY, J/C, G)
  "She is mine. And I am hers." Coda to the Voyager episode "Resolutions".
   
  Just Kathryn (VOY, J/C, PG, character death)
  "And then it was time for goodbye."
   
  A Long Awaited Night (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "And now the time has come at last."
   
  Midnight Melody (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  "Somehow I know that I am about to witness an act of passion unlike any other; Kathryn Janeway, the woman, unleashed from self-imposed exile into the sensual world once more."
   
  Midnight Musings (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "Why does he continue with this charade? It is visible to anyone who looks at him, and they also know I will never allow it to go anywhere. I can't. I have too many responsibilities, too many people that I'm responsible for. Not even as much as I want to. . . " Continued in 'Midnight Melody'.
   
  The Next Day (VOY, J/C, PG)
  ". . . as memory returned, I smiled again."
   
  Nighttime Interlude (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  "Her moans are intoxicating to my senses. . ."
   
  One Lousy Day (VOY, J/C, PG)
  It all began with an accident in Neelix' kitchen. . .
   
  Our Elusive Dreams (VOY, J/C (Kim/7 implied) PG)
  "Life is like a puzzle. . . One day, you may find that you have all the pieces but the last, the one that fits in when you find that special person that fate has ordained for you, and only then can you finish your puzzle."
   
  Paradise Trilogy:
Paradise Found (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "I'm in paradise, with the woman I love." Triology based on the Voyager episode "Resolutions".
   
  Paradise Trilogy:
Paradise Lost (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "Even after everything we had shared, I still had the audacity to turn my back on her, then blame it on her because I 'knew' what she was going to do. To choose duty over love, protocol over emotions. Her ship and its crew over me. I didn't even give her a chance."
   
  Paradise Trilogy:
Paradise Regained (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "'I love you, Chakotay.' Her left hand caressed my cheek. 'And I forgive you.'"
 
  Remembrances (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  The memories of Ulind continue to haunt Chakotay. Sequel to 'The Bitterness of Loss'.
   
  Still Together (VOY, J/C, G)
  "'We're finally home, Chakotay.'"
   
  Unforgettable Scenario (VOY, J/C, C/Kellin, PG)
  "The closeness we shared once upon a time is gone, and I'm left with an aching emptiness where my heart used to be." Set within the Voyager epsiode "Unforgettable".
   
  Wasted Time (VOY, J/C, PG-13, character death)
  Chakotay says goodbye.
 
  With These Eyes (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "Please let her see how much she means to me." An alternative version of the Voyager epsiode "Resolutions" where they are not rescued. Continued in 'In The Arms of Love'.
   
  Withhold No Sacrifice I:
Choices and Regrets (VOY, J/C, G)
  "It's been four years now, and each passing day dims my hopes of ever winning Kathryn's heart."
   
  Withhold No Sacrifice II:
Redemption of the Soul (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "Leave her, leave Kathryn Janeway behind on Padranor V to spend the rest of her life hiding from the light. Leave her so that we might live, that we might someday make it home. Leave the woman behind that I once loved."
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank