Everybody Hurts

Everybody Hurts – Patt
Sequel to Up Your Alley and Moving On.

Part 3 of Up Your Alley

William Ellison was pacing in his office. The 65-year-old man looked not a day over 50. He had been blessed with terrific genes. Both of his sons had been given the Ellison looks. He picked up the phone, sat down and dialed.

“The voice on the other end said, “Ellison.”

“Steven, we need to start making some plans. What did you find out?” Pen in his hand, William was ready for some ideas on how to get rid of the man in James Ellison’s life. His son deserved better than a fag.

“Dad, he’s clean. He’s a Professor at the University. He volunteers for six different charities. This isn’t going to be as easy as we thought.”

“I have an idea, but don’t want to share it until I know for sure.” William smiled.

“Need any help, Dad?” Not quite certain whom he should really help, Steven did feel the need to ask.

“No. I’ll call you when I need help.” William got off the phone and buzzed Velma, his secretary and asked, “Please get a hold of Tony Samoni and tell him I need to see him.”

“Yes, Mr. Ellison.” Velma clicked off and got a hold of Mr. Samoni.

An hour later Tony Samoni, a Private Detective used by William Ellison, was there to see him. After William filled him in on what was going on, he then said, “Tony, I want you to make it clear to Mr. Sandburg what could happen to his mother. He has to leave Jimmy willingly. Make that crystal clear.”

“Yes, sir. I’ll take care of it.” Tony left the office knowing what he’d have to do. Sometimes he hated his job.

***

Blair came out of his office and a very large man stopped him and said, “Mr. Sandburg? I have news about your mother.” Tony watched many emotions go across Sandburg’s face.

Blair bit his lip as he walked back into the office and sat down waiting to hear some bad news.

“Mr. Sandburg, is this your mother?” Samoni slid the picture across the desk.

Blair looked up from the pictures when he realized she was probably alive and asked, “Why are you here? And what does this have to do with my mom?”

“Professor Sandburg, I’m a friend of Jim Ellison’s and I want you to leave him alone. I know from watching the two of you that you won’t just dump him. So I’ll give you a choice. Do you want to be with James or do you want your mother to be all right?”

Blair stood up and demanded, “Get out of my office.”

“Maybe you should call your mom and see if she’s alone,” Samoni suggested as alarms rang out in Blair’s brain.

Blair sat back into his chair, hard and didn’t move. Without looking up he dialed the last known number of his mom. Her cheerful, “Hello” made him sigh in relief.

“Mom?”

“Sweetie, I was just telling my new friend all about you. He said he knows you. Is this a small world or what?”

“What’s his name, Mom?”

“Mike Samoni. He has to be the biggest Italian I’ve ever met. He told me you and his brother, Tony, are friends,” Naomi rattled on not knowing anything was wrong.

“May I speak to Mike, Mom?” Blair waited while Naomi go the stranger.

“Hey, Blair, how are you doing?”

“I’ll do what I’m supposed to do, but please leave her alone. All right?” Blair waited holding his breath.

“I’m thinking of coming home in three days so I’ll let you know then. I have to go now.”

The phone hung up on him and this didn’t make him feel any better about things.

“Get out of my office,” Blair said as he pulled a tablet out of his desk.

Tony Samoni watched as Blair wrote the letter. He also saw the tears rolling down the young man’s face. He left Blair’s office with a heavy heart. Tony had never been one for a lot of violence or blackmail. Yeah, like you didn’t do this for that prick all of those years. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

***

Jim was in a fantastic mood all day as he worked on the last car of the day. It was Simon’s car and had just finished when Simon drove up in Jim’s loaner.

“Hey, Jim, how’s it going?” Simon pounded on Jim’s back as he shook his hand.

“It wasn’t as bad as we thought, Simon. So you’re going to save some of that money. I only have one thing left to do and then we can go out for dinner.” Jim went back over to finish.

“Sounds good to me.” Simon leaned against the wall and watched Jim slide under the car.

“Simon, there’s someone here, could you see what they want?” Jim asked still very busy with the car.

“Sure,” Simon opened up the door and was asked to sign for a telegram. He signed and walked back towards Jim. He looked down and saw it was from B. Sandburg. Shit…

Simon set it on Jim’s desk and then joined Jim over by the car.

“So who is the telegram for?”

“I hate when you do that.” Simon was trying to change the subject, but somehow knew it wouldn’t work.

“Could you read it to me while I finish this?”

“Jim, I think you should read it yourself. Maybe when you’re alone?”

“Simon, just read it to me, damn it…”

So Simon walked over to the desk, picked it up and opened it, and to read to himself. Oh holy fucking shit…

“Simon, just read it…”

Simon could hear the irritation in Jim’s voice. “All right. Here goes,

Dear Jim,

We moved too fast. I’m not sure how to handle this and I’m really sorry. I just can’t do this
anymore. A person shouldn’t stay with a person if they’re not in love. Right? I’m so, so
sorry, man. Some day, I hope you’ll forgive me.

Blair

Simon looked over to see what Jim was doing and asked, “Jim? Why not come out of there and we’ll talk about it.”

“Simon, could you please take my truck and leave me alone?” Jim was still lying under the car, not moving.

“In a few minutes.” Simon dialed the U and asked for Professor Sandburg office. They informed him that Blair had taken a leave of absence. You weasel. “You know where I am if you need me, Jim. I’m sorry.”

In the parking lot he started kicking the tires and started cussing loudly. Little did he know that he was being watched. As he drove off in Jim’s truck, he didn’t see the large man slip into Jim’s shop.

Samoni walked softly trying to hear where Jim was. Then he heard quiet sobbing. This is so Jim Ellison. Doing things quiet and alone.

“Jim?” He called, making Jim tense and stiffen as soon as he heard the other man’s voice. Tony didn’t have time for the games. He pulled Jim’s ankle’s and Jim came out kicking. Tony finally got a good hold on him and pulled him to his feet.

Tears still rolling down his face, Jim shouted, “What do you want? You wanted to see an Ellison cry? Well now it’s official. I’m a fucking wuss. I’m not just a fag, but I cry, too. Tell my Dad that when you make the fucking report. I’m so sure he and Steven have never shed a tear.”

“Aren’t you interested in how I know that you got a Dear Jim letter?”

“Oh god, you threatened him?” Jim looked at his one time friend incredulously.

“No, I knew that wouldn’t work. He didn’t care about himself. So we went after his mother.” Samoni was saying this so casually that to an observer they would think the two men were best friends.

Jim wiped his face off and snarled, “Why would you do that, Tony? You’ve always been my friend.”

“I work for your dad, Jim, but not anymore. I can’t do this any longer. Mr. Sandburg’s heart was broken. I can see why you love him. He’s a good man,” Samoni said with a certain amount of sadness at what he had caused.

“Yes, he is. You’d like him a lot.”

“I know where he is, if you want to see him,” Tony added. “After you take a shower.”

While Jim was in the shower, Simon walked into his home and found Blair Sandburg on the floor hugging his knees to his chest.

Without thinking Simon yanked him up and said, “You little prick.”

Blair hung on to Simon and cried his heart out. Simon held on to him and just let the young man cry himself out.

“You want to tell me what’s going on?” Simon wanted to hear some answers and swiftly.

Blair told him as they sat on the sofa. Simon had hated William Ellison before but now he really loathed him.

Jim stepped out of the shower and dried off. Tony stood in Jim’s bedroom and admired the nude form before him. Jim turned around, covering himself and asked, “How long have you been interested?”

“In you or men in general?” Tony said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

“Both,” Jim replied, not finding it one bit humorous.

“I’ve always liked men. No one knows but you and as far as noticing you, I noticed you about six years ago. I didn’t think you swung that way. I saw you with Blair a few times and saw true love. I’ve never had that.” Tony picked some clothing out and handed it to Jim.

“So how do you know where he is?” Jim wondered aloud.

“I followed him over to Simon Banks’ house. He knows where the key was hidden, opened it and waited for Banks, I would guess.” Samoni still had that guilty look on his face.

“I need to see him right away.” Jim pulled his clothing on and cocked his head and said, “Well, Simon might have just brought him to me.”

Tony glanced at him and said, “How in the hell do you do that?”

Jim ignored him as he flew down the stairs as he came around the corner there stood Blair and Simon. Blair saw the smile on Jim’s face and flew into the large man’s arms. Jim began to kiss Blair and whispered to him how much he loved him.

Suddenly Blair’s heart rate doubled and Jim looked around and saw Tony. “Chief, this is a friend of mine. He came and told me what happened,” Jim said as he tried to calm his partner.

“Blair, don’t worry about your mom. She’s safe. My brother, Mike, will guard her with his life. Neither of us are employed by Ellison Enterprises any longer.

Jim introduced Tony to Simon. Then they all went up to the loft to talk.

Blair kept touching and kissing Jim to let himself feel like he was normal again.

Jim looked at Tony and Simon and said, “I need to talk to Blair. Please excuse us.”

Jim took Blair’s hand and pulled him up the stairs to their bedroom.

Tony looked at Simon and asked, “Have you eaten dinner yet?”

“No, but I live close by if you’d like some home-cooked food,” Simon said, standing getting ready to go.

“Sounds good to me Simon,” Tony smiled as he yelled over his shoulder. “Jim, we’re going out for dinner.”

Jim and Blair were already naked and ready for loving each other by this time. As soon as they both heard the door shut, they both began getting very serious.

“Chief, fuck me, please?” Jim wanted to remember to whom he belonged.

“I can do that, big man. Hands and knees,” Blair whispered and Jim immediately got into that position and waited for Blair’s next move. “Now put your hands down on the bed and lay your head on your arms and don’t move.”

Jim followed the instructions and got harder by the moment. Blair’s voice was enough to do it to him. Ellison, you’re such a slut.

“Jim, where do you want me to lick and kiss? You have to tell me,” Blair asked in a husky voice.

“Anywhere, baby,” Jim answered.

“Not good enough, Jim. You tell me where you want to be licked and kissed. Then I’ll go there.” Blair started rubbing Jim’s ass softly.

Jim moaned and said, “Blair, please?”

“You have to tell me what you want kissed and licked. I’m ready to move on, big man,” Blair teased very well as he spoke, his hand continued rubbing Jim’s ass. Then he ran one finger over Jim’s hole. Jim jumped and finally spoke.

“I want you to kiss and lick my hole,” Jim was breathing hard and was speaking so quietly that Blair barely heard him.

“Man, you must not really want anything too much because you just said something and I couldn’t hear you.” Blair moved away from Jim’s ass and watched Jim tense up with a smile on his face.

“Blair, I want you to lick my hole. Please?”

“All right, that’s more like it.” Blair started kissing Jim’s ass and licking the crevice, making Jim moan loudly. As Jim got a little louder, Blair pulled his cheeks apart and slid his tongue in for the kill. As he slid it in and out, repeatedly, Jim was panting and moaning while begging for Blair to do something.

So while continuing to fuck him with his tongue, he reached his hand around to pump Jim’s cock. When he did Jim let out a yell and came all over Blair’s fist and the bed.

“Jim, are you ready for me to fuck you?” Blair asked softly.

“Yes, fuck me hard. I want it hard. Remind me who I belong to,” Jim begged.

Blair started getting Jim ready while talking sexily to him. Reminding him that he would always belong to him. Once he was ready, Blair slipped the condom on and slid inside Jim. When Jim became used to Blair’s cock, the younger man did exactly what Jim had asked for. Jim was in for the time of his life.

Jim thought he was going to break in half at one point. “Baby, that’s it, make me come again. I love you, Blair,” Jim continued the begging and Blair didn’t let up. He was fucking him extraordinarily hard.

“Jim, I want you to come with me. So get ready, babe. We’re going to both come, all right?” Blair panted out in between thrusts.

Jim reached down and grabbed his own cock and started pulling it very hard, while Blair continued to fuck his ass so hard that Jim wouldn’t be able to sit for a week.

“You”re all mine, Jim. No one else’s. No one gets to have you like this. Now come, right now,” Blair commanded and he got exactly what he asked for. Jim came hard, pulling Blair’s orgasm right out of him.

Blair finally slid out of Jim and went to the bathroom to get a warm wash cloth, and saw Jim in the same position. Then Blair saw red running down Jim’s leg.

“Oh fuck… Jim you’re bleeding. Oh Christ, babe, I’m sorry,” Blair started to clean him up and Jim could hear the tears in Blair’s voice.

“Chief, wipe me off so I can roll over. I need to talk to you.”

Blair finished cleaning him and there didn’t seem to be any more blood that he could see.

Jim lay down on the bed and pulled Blair into his arms. “First of all, I’m fine. It’s a little tiny tear. Nothing to bother with. So don’t worry about that. It was fucking fantastic. Or would that be fantastic fucking?”

“Jim, it’s not funny. I hurt you. That’s unacceptable.” This time Blair did start to lose it. “I’m so sorry, babe. I’m so sorry.”

“Chief, I love you and you made me feel so good. We needed this. I needed to know whom I belonged to. You needed to know whom I belonged to. We both won on this. So stop worrying.” Jim kissed him again.

“God, I love you so much.” Blair hugged Jim almost as hard back.

“You suppose we should take a shower in case someone comes back here?” Jim started to get up and pulled Blair with him and hugged him again.

“Good thinking, I love you.”

“I love you too, Chief.”

While in the car, Tony explained everything to Simon. Simon was shocked at what had transpired.

“I wonder if Jim would consider joining the police force. He doesn’t care about what the station would say about him being gay and that way his father wouldn’t have anything to use against him.” Simon looked over at Tony to see what he thought.

“Well, as nice as it sounds, I don’t know if he’d go for it. His father tried to get him into another line of work for years. Never worked. Jimmy seems to love his place in life. But you could ask him,” Tony said softly.

“So, Tony, you act like a cop, are you looking for work? We could use a man your size in Major Crime.” Simon smiled over at Tony.

“I’m a former cop and I might think about it. How long for the academy?”

“I can get you through really fast because you already have fire and arms training, not to mention you were already a cop.” Simon was getting pretty excited about almost having two new recruits.

“I’ll let you know, Simon,” Tony answered. “But don’t hold your breath for Jimmy.”

The rest of the drive went very smoothly. Simon found himself attracted to Tony and wondered if Tony swung that way.

Tony followed Simon up to the doorway of his home. Once inside Simon touched Tony’s hand and smiled.

Tony had a huge smile on his face as he leaned into Simon for a kiss. Dinner forgotten, they went hand in hand to Simon’s bedroom.

Tony stripped Simon and then himself. He went down to his knees and took Simon’s cock into his mouth. And what a lovely fucking cock it is.

As he began to suck, he then got spit on his fingers and reached around and slid a finger into Simon. Simon yelped as he started to push Tony’s head a little closer to his cock. Then Tony slid a second finger inside making the large man moan like some kind of slut. Oh shit! I am a slut, was all Simon could think of.

Simon didn’t realize that he had just said that out loud and Tony said, “You may be a slut, Simon, but you’re now my slut.”

Tony rubbed across Simon’s prostate and Simon came so hard he almost passed out. Tony drank in all that Simon had to give him and then pushed him back on the bed. He then stood over Simon and said, “Do you care what I do?”

“I want to suck you first. Just for a short time and then you can do anything you want,” Simon said, licking his lips while watching Tony’s long cock.

Tony got into the 69 position and let Simon have his way with him. “Simon, do you have some lube?”

“Top drawer, right behind you,” Simon answered as he took Tony’s cock into his mouth. Oh god, this is fucking fantastic.

“Simon, hold out your finger for some lube and you can play in more than one area.” As Simon slid his finger out, Tony squirted some lube and closed it with a wicked smile on his face.

Tony wasn’t surprised to see Simon’s cock was growing once again. He pulled up Simon’s leg so he’d be more comfortable and then he put some lube on his finger and started getting busy. Before long Tony had three fingers inside of Simon and the black man was fucking himself on Tony’s fingers and fucking his mouth.

Simon was doing the very same thing to Tony, making Tony moan and rumble around Simon’s cock. Simon hit his prostate about four times and Tony couldn’t hold it anymore. He fucked Simon’s mouth like he’d never done before. When he came, it was not done quietly. He screamed out Simon’s name. Simon followed shortly after, screaming out Tony.

Tony moved to the head of the bed and they both lay there in each other’s arms getting their breath until the phone rang. Simon kissed Tony and said, “I need to answer,”

“Banks”

“Hey, Simon, would you like to meet us at the Irish Pub down the road from me? It serves some of the best Irish Stew you’ll ever taste,” Jim asked hoping that Simon was all right with he and Blair.

“Sure, how about an hour from now? We’ll meet you there,” Simon said with a smile in his voice.

Jim could hear a sexually exhausted tone to Simon’s voice. And beings Tony was there, that meant it was Tony.

“Shit, you and Tony? I don’t fucking believe it. Way to go, Simon, he’s a really nice guy. Talk to you soon.” Jim hung up the phone and couldn’t wait to tell Blair about the two men.

“No way…”

“I know, that’s what I said too, but it’s true.” Jim smiled at his surprised lover.

“So we’re going to meet them at the Irish Pub?”

“Yup, and I can’t wait to tease them,” Jim said smiling.

“Jim, why didn’t you know that Simon or Tony were gay?” Blair inquired.

“Fuck… I don’t know. Did you know?”

“Well, I wondered about Simon. I was really jealous of him and I don’t normally get jealous of a straight person. Oh whom am I kidding? I used to be straight. For all we know, this was their first night,” Blair said trying to be hopeful.

Both men got ready and drove to the pub. They got a booth and Blair couldn’t keep his hands off Jim. “Hey, we should probably tone it down, Blair.”

“Fuck you. You embarrassed Jim?”

“No, I just don’t want to make anyone uncomfortable with us showing affection in public,” Jim tried to talk his way out of it.

“Too fucking bad, if they don’t like it. This is our life and I want you in it. I love you Jim.” Blair pulled him into his arms and kissed him. Jim didn’t try and pull away. In fact, he liked it.

“God, Simon, get the hose,” Tony said laughing.

The two large men sat opposite and watched to see Jim and Blair’s reaction. Blair was practically bouncing in his seat and said, “I’m so excited about the news. You’ll be our first gay couple for friends,” Blair leaned over the table and kissed Simon on the cheek and kissed Tony on the lips.

Well Jim sure didn’t want to be on upped by Blair, so he leaned across and kissed Simon and Tony.

“OOOOhhhh, Simon, is it our turn now? Do we get to kiss them?”

“I’d rather have you kiss me,” Simon said pulling him closer for a kiss.

“But, Simon, the little one is so cute,” Tony said, trying not to laugh.

“Man, it’s always the same. Make fun of the short guy. Fuck you all,” Blair pushed Jim out of the booth and he walked into the bathroom.

“Well, shit…” Jim said quietly.

“It’s my fault. I’ll take care of it, okay? Be right back, Simon.” Tony made his way back to the restroom to find Blair.

“Tell Blair that I’m going to order for him if he doesn’t get out here soon,” Jim said jokingly.

Tony went to the restroom and there was no one in there so he knew that Blair was in the stall.

“Tony, that you?”

“How did you know it was me?”

“I figured you’d come to apologize. Can I show you something?”

“What?” Tony asked.

“I have to show you in here. I can’t do it out there,” Blair said quietly.

Tony opened the stall and started laughing because Blair was mooning him. Someone started coming into the restroom so Tony came into the stall with Blair. And rubbed his ass.

“Knock it off or I’ll tell Jim.”

“You going to tell him that I just got a look at your lovely ass?”

“Hell yes,” Blair said laughing.

Once his clothing was all arranged again, he and Tony walked out of the stall. Blair was grateful that they couldn’t hear what the others were saying.

Jim looked up and saw two smiling men and was relieved.

“Jim, Blair was showing his ass off in the bathroom.” Tony sat down and slid closer to Simon.

A confused Jim was a very cute Jim. They all began to laugh. “Sandburg, why would you be doing that?” Jim bellowed.

“I was teasing Tony. He came in there thinking I was all weepy and sad. And I mooned him. That okay with you, big man?”

Jim was laughing so hard he could hardly catch his breath.

When the waitress came, all four ordered their dinner and just spent the evening talking, eating and more talking. Once it was over, Jim knew he was going to have to do something.

“Tony, what are you going to do for a living now?” Jim helped Blair get out of the booth and waited on Tony’s answer.

“Simon’s offered me a job as a cop, beings I was a Private Investigator, and a former cop.” Tony waited to hear laughter, but got none.

“That’s great, maybe I’ll go with you. I feel like a change in my life, too.” Jim looked over at Blair and saw his love smiling. He knew Blair only wanted him to be happy.

“That’s great. Let me know for sure tomorrow, Jim,” Simon called out as they headed in different directions to their cars.

While Blair drove home, Jim took his cell phone out and called his dad.

“Ellison.”

“Hi, Dad,”

“Jimmy, what’s going on? You never call anymore,”

“Just wanted to let you know that I’m officially out. Everyone knows I’m gay. So, you can stop your bullshit now. I know about Tony. If you hurt Blair or his mom, I’ll have you killed, Dad. And don’t think I won’t.”

“Jimmy, he just did something to make you that way.”

“No, Dad, I’ve been gay, you just didn’t know. Blair wasn’t.”

“Jimmy, I won’t allow a gay person to be in our family.”

“Well that’s that. Nice knowing you, Dad.” Jim closed the cell and looked sad.

Blair didn’t say a word until they got home and then he took him upstairs and asked him to make sweet love to him. There was little that Jim wouldn’t do for Blair. So of course he did. Jim reminded Blair of what love really felt like.

The next morning over breakfast Blair said, “But, Jim, I don’t want you to be hurt with your family.”

The large man pulled Blair close and said, “Don’t worry, baby. I love you. You love me. We’ll be fine. And besides, everybody hurts sometimes.”

The End.

Acknowledgements: Thank you to Mary for the beta job.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *