Moving On

Moving On – Patt and Alibi

The day found a very nervous Blair Sandburg pacing in his apartment, waiting for Jim to show up to help him move his things. Why am I so scared? I mean, I love this man. I think he’s the one. Well, shit! There I go with I think he’s the one. Not, he is the one. The more he thought, the faster he paced. The more he paced, the more afraid he became.

Jim drove up to Blair’s apartment and parked. He was a little nervous. What in the world are you thinking asking a man you hardly know to move into your home with you? Well, Ellison, I think you love the guy. Or you think you do anyhow. Stop being such a candy ass.

Jim got out of the truck and opened up his senses to hear if Blair was as nervous as he was. He could hear Blair ranting in his apartment. “And what if he doesn’t like you? He’ll toss your ass out on the street and you’ll have nowhere to go because you’re an idiot. Why did you give up your apartment? You should have kept it for a few months to be sure. You know how you drive people nuts. You’ll probably push him away in record time.”

Jim couldn’t help but smile at the questions. Jim had asked himself the same ones last night. Now he knew that Blair was afraid, too. They were both scared and both normal. Jim walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to the apartment.

Blair opened the door and stood looking at the floor. Jim walked in and pulled Blair into his arms and began kissing him. “Chief, do we have time to fool around? Once more in your apartment for old times sake?”

Blair smiled at Jim and said, “Yeah, we have plenty of time. Come on.” Blair took Jim’s hand and pulled him back to his bedroom and unpacked some sheets for the bed. They made the bed quickly and started to undress each other.

Once naked, Jim pushed Blair back onto the bed and wanted to make him feel good about each other.

“Chief, I really want to fuck you. Remember how we talked about it but I’ve never done it?” Seeing Blair’s nod, Jim continued, “I’m scared to death. I don’t want to hurt you and I figured if I did that with you, then you might leave me and I’d be lost forever.”

“Man, I think we’re both idiots. I’ve been so scared while I was packing, I should have just asked you to come over so we could talk it out. And then you could have fucked me senseless.”

“Well I’m here now, could I try?” he asked shyly.

“Hell yes, big man, you can fuck me any time you want to.” Blair gave Jim the supplies and smiled at him. Jim was a nervous wreck but he wanted to make this as good for Blair as it was for him that first time. Who are you kidding? Blair makes it good every single time. Now get a grip and get over it.

Jim flipped Blair onto his belly and started kissing his shoulders and moved down slowly. Each time he kissed a part of Blair’s skin, the younger man would moan in delight. This encouraged Jim to move on. When he got to Blair’s ass, he was in awe. God, he has a nice ass. I could just sit and look at it all day. But no, I want more than to look at it.

Jim slowly kissed each cheek and pulled them apart as Blair began to move his legs further and further apart. Thank god, I’m stuck with a bit of a slut. Jim licked once and Blair about came off the bed. Jim said quietly, “Are you all right?”

“Yeah, I’m great, man. That just felt so good, took me by surprise. Remember this is all new to me, too.”

Jim went back to the business at hand, not slowing down again. As he licked deeper and deeper into the crevice, he could see Blair’s sweet hole opening and closing. God, Jim almost wanted to zone on that alone. It was something to talk to Blair about later on. Not now. Now, Jim wanted to fuck him senseless. Jim softly pulled the cheeks apart further and slid his tongue into the young man’s pucker.

“Oh god… oh god… oh god…” was all that could be heard from his love.

Jim figured he must be doing it right, so he did it more, went in deeper and pulled Blair up to take some of the pressure off of his swollen cock. By this time, he was moaning so loud that it was almost hurting Jim’s sensitive ears. He’d have to remember to turn the dials down somewhat the next time. Thank god, Blair told me about dials. Now I just have to remember to use them.

“Jim, I’m going to come. Baby, please don’t let me come without you in me,” Blair begged.

But the older man showed no mercy. He was determined to make Blair come just from his tongue. He’d get him hard again and then he’d have his wicked way with him. Jim flipped Blair onto his back, and pushed his ass up so that he could get to that delicious crack that he wanted so badly. While Jim continued to do that, Blair reached down and started stroking his cock hard. He knew he was going to come and Jim wasn’t going to let him wait. Blair’s legs were up over Jim’s shoulders and thought that this was an odd way to be in bed with someone, but he didn’t care. Jim was tongue fucking him and Blair never wanted it to stop.

Jim felt Blair’s ass tighten up and clench around his tongue. At the same time, Blair screamed, “Jim.” Jim continued to fuck his sweet hole and moaned with delight at what he was doing to his love, and this was making Blair come harder. Jim pulled him up a little bit and went in deeper until Blair was almost sobbing with need for more. Jim was so close to coming he knew he’d have to do something soon. He finally pulled away from Blair and the sound that Blair made was so sweet that Jim went back and started again. God, he could do this all night long. This man was the sexiest thing on this earth. Jim turned Blair onto his side and continued sucking, licking and fucking with Blair moaning and begging. Jim was able to stroke himself a few times, and then he came so hard, his head felt like it would explode. He reached up and found a hard Blair once again. Jim started moaning into Blair’s hole and Blair couldn’t handle it anymore. He pulled his cock twice and came all over he and Jim both.

Both men, lay there trying to just get their breathing back to normal when finally Blair said, “Man, do you do everything like this?”

“I don’t know, baby, I’ve never done that before.”

“Oh shit, you’re going to kill me, I just know it,” Blair said as he smiled and got up to get some wipes to clean them up with. When he was done, he pulled Jim into his arms and said, “God, that was so fan- fucking-tastic, I’m still humming.”

“Chief, you seem to hum a lot. I think I’m the one that’s in over his head.”

Blair slapped Jim’s ass and said, “Rest for a little while and then you’re going to show me how well you can fuck my ass with something else.”

“I can do that,” Jim said cuddling with his man and kissing him until they both fell asleep.

Jim was sound asleep when he heard his cell phone go off. He grabbed it hurriedly and answered, “Ellison.”

“Jimmy, I need some help. My car broke down and I can’t get it going again,” William Ellison said into the phone.

“Dad, where are you?”

“I’m at your place, I came over to talk to you but you weren’t here. When I went to leave, the car wouldn’t start.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Jim shut his cell and climbed out of bed.

“Emergency?” Blair asked yawning.

“Sort of. It’s my dad. Wanna come with me?” Jim said smiling.

“I don’t think so. I’d probably do something stupid like tell him you have the best tongue in the world and embarrass both of us. Just come back when you get done.”

“Why don’t I leave the truck here and I’ll take your car?”

“Okay, I can take a load of stuff over to the loft and get settled while you’re at your dad’s house.”

“Well, my dad is at the loft, but I’d like you to come over and meet him. I’m going to tell him about us anyhow.”

“Not today, you’re not. Jesus, Jim. Talk about turning a person off fast,” Blair said and got up and went into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Shit, Ellison, way to go. Jim got dressed and walked to the bathroom door and knocked. “Baby, could I come in and kiss you goodbye before I leave?”

Blair opened the door and said, “Don’t tell him today, Jim. I mean it. It’s too soon; let him get used to seeing me around you before you tell him about us.”

“Okay, I promise.”

“I love you, you big lug. I’m sorry I got so scared.” Then he pulled Jim down for a kiss that would show Jim just how much he really did love the man.

“See you in just a little while. I’ll leave the truck and you can start putting some things in it. If you want to bring them over, bring them. My dad doesn’t need to know the reason why I’m sharing my home with anyone.”

“Okay, I’ll see. Now get out of here,” Blair said as he smacked Jim’s ass going out the door.

Jim drove Blair’s car and found out that it still was running beautifully. If nothing else, he was a damn good mechanic. Wait a minute, he said you also had the best tongue in the world. Jim laughed to himself and started singing along to the music on the radio. When he pulled up in front of the loft, his dad didn’t look too happy.

Getting out of the car, Jim smiled at his dad and said, “Hi, Dad. What’s the problem?”

“Well, if I knew that, Jimmy, I wouldn’t have needed to call you, would I?”

“Hey, don’t bite my head off. What’s your problem?”

“I’ll tell you what my problem is, I just got a call from a friend of mine who said she saw you kissing a man. When were you going to tell me about this?”

“First of all, Dad, it’s none of your business. Why are you so worried about it? I stay away from your friends, so who cares?”

“I care, Jimmy. It’s sick. You don’t belong with a man. You belong with a nice woman and I intend on changing your mind.”

Jim stormed over to his dad’s car and lifted the hood and started checking out things, so that he could get him to leave as soon as possible. Fate wasn’t on his side. It was the radiator. So he told his dad to go and sit inside where it was cool and he’d replace the radiator and they’d talk later on. The entire time he was doing it, Jim was mad. He knew that he would have to tell his dad off, but he was hoping that someday, he could actually make his dad happy instead of incensed.

It took about three hours to replace everything and once he did, he started it up and it was running just fine. As he got out of the car and went to tell his dad, Blair drove up with his pickup full of his things. William walked out of the station and said, “Who is that and why is he driving your truck?”

“This is my life partner, Dad. His name is Blair Sandburg.”

“Oh Jesus, Jim, grow up. What are you thinking? He’ll tire of you so fast you won’t know what hit you and you’ll be the one everyone talks about. Not the young little fag.”

“Get out, Dad. I don’t want to talk to you again,” Jim said, and threw his father’s keys at him, storming into the loft, not even looking to see if Blair was following him in.

Blair stood there in front of the truck with his mouth hanging open, not knowing what to do. He walked up to William and said, “I love your son so much and you’re not going to ruin it for us. So don’t try. Now if Jim said to get away from him, I must ask you to do the same.” Blair turned and started for the door.

“Do you actually think Jimmy will be happy with you? You don’t know him well enough to know how much he loves children. He’s always been fond of them. You going to give him children?”

“There’s nothing wrong with adoption,” Blair said glaring at the man.

Jim stormed back out of the loft and yelled at his dad, “Get the fuck away from him and don’t come back again.” Then he grabbed Blair and pulled him into his arms and hugged him so hard Blair could hardly get his breath.

William got into his car and took off without looking back. Jim went to the truck and started unloading it.

Blair pulled Jim back into his arms and said, “I’m sorry, baby. I hoped it would have gone better than that.”

“Nothing lost, he never cared about me anyhow,” Jim said pulling away from Blair and grabbing some things to take into his home.

Blair froze where he stood for a moment, staring at his angry lover. Then his own anger started to flare. “Now wait just a moment here, Jim. Don’t take it out on me! Why did you tell your dad about us after I asked you not to?”

“I didn’t tell him. Some old bag of a friend of his saw us kissing and couldn’t wait to call him up with the news. He came here to confront me with it and demand I give you up,” Jim snapped back, breathing heavily as he tried to gain control of his emotions. “Then he saw you drive up in my truck and wanted to know who you were… so I told him.”

“Jesus, Jim. Couldn’t you have obfuscated or something?”

Jim couldn’t help a small grin. “Obfuscated, Chief? You swallow a dictionary or something?”

“I know something I’d like to swallow,” Blair shot back, the tension between them stirring something within. Blair gave a low growl, took two quick steps towards his lover and pounced. Jim barely had time to give a startled yelp before two strong arms encircled his neck and two lush lips locked onto his in a fierce, demanding kiss.

The suitcases in Jim’s hands dropped with a thud to the floor as Blair pushed his prize back against the side of the truck. Jeez, he’s stronger than he looks! was Jim’s last thought before the blood in his brain took off for points south and thinking went by the board for the duration.

Tongues battled for domination, hands squeezed, stroked and kneaded, Blair’s knee forced its way between Jim’s legs, pushing them apart until their groins met and joined in the fierce coupling. Jim was bent backwards over the hood of the truck, helpless under the onslaught and holding onto his mate for dear life. Minutes passed… a lifetime, silent, desperate… then, with a gasp, the two men’s lips broke apart as the need for air could no longer be ignored.

Blair buried his head in Jim’s shoulder, gasping for breath, chest heaving, whole body trembling. Jim eased slowly upright, holding his mate close, struggling to control his own breathing while slowly, tenderly stroking Blair’s shoulders, his back, his ass…

“Sshhh… it’s okay, Blair. Sshh, now, it’s okay.” Jim continued his quiet litany as the man in his arms gradually started to calm, trembles easing, breathing slowing to normal.

At last, Blair raised his head from the protection of a warm shoulder and reluctantly looked into Jim’s eyes. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me. It’s just…”

“Sshh, Chief, it’s okay. But let’s take this inside, huh? I think we have a little unfinished business here, and the neighbors really don’t need to be given a show.” So saying, Jim grinned as he rubbed his aroused cock against Blair’s equally hard length.

Blair blushed, his head dropping even as he rubbed back. Stepping back to let Jim move away from the truck, he quickly bent to pick up one of the discarded suitcases, only to have it taken from his hand.

“Here, let me get these. You go on ahead and open the loft door. You got your key?”

Blair nodded his head, fumbling in his jacket pocket for his keys before silently making his way into the building. Jim gazed after the man of his heart before loading up with Blair’s worldly goods and making his own way into the building.

***

William Ellison was fuming. How dare a long-haired, hippie faggot corrupt his son this way. He’s probably after a meal ticket. Thinks he’s onto a good thing with Jimmy. Well, he’s got another thing coming. Nobody messes with an Ellison.

William reached for the phone on his desk and pressed the speed dial for Steven. The call was answered after just two rings.

“Steven, it’s your father. I need your help with your brother. He’s fallen into the clutches of some hippie pervert and it’s up to us to get him out of this mess.”

“Whoa, Dad, what do you mean?”

“I mean Jimmy has invited some long-haired fag to stay at the loft and has started calling him his life partner!” William yelled. “Mary Young saw them kissing in Jimmy’s car… we’ll never live this down if we don’t do something about it now!”

“But what can we do, Dad? Jimmy’s a grown man and we can’t force him to do anything. Though I must say I’m staggered to hear that he’s gay. I never would have thought it of him.”

“He’s not gay, damn it!” William yelled. “He’s just trying to get back at me. At us! And this no good hippie freak is taking advantage of him. Well, not with my son, he won’t.”

“Ok, Dad, calm down. What are you going to do?”

“I want you to dig up all you can on this Blair Sandburg. Use that detective agency on the company’s books. About time they did something to earn their retainer. I want to know the man’s entire life history, all the dirt… there’s bound to be plenty of that by the look of him. And I want it on my desk yesterday!”

“All right, Dad, I’ll get onto it. But don’t you think you’re overreacting here,” Steven asked cautiously.

“Overreacting? This… this freak is corrupting your brother! Don’t you care about the Ellison name? We’ll be a laughing stock in Cascade. We have to get Jimmy out of this man’s clutches before it’s too late! Now just do it!” William slammed down the phone on his youngest son. We’ll see just how much this is my business, Jimmy. We’ll see…

***

Blair paced backwards and forwards in front of the balcony windows, muttering under his breath. Jim watched him from the front door of the loft where he had just entered with Blair’s things. Even agitated, the young man was a beautiful sight to behold. The flannel shirt concealed a strong build, the tight jeans showed off his firm ass and an enticing package… which was still aroused, judging by the bulge straining at the worn material. Blair’s long curls flowed in a wild tangle around his shoulders, showing signs of their passionate battle downstairs just a few minutes ago.

Jim dumped his burden on the floor and closed the door behind him. Blair didn’t seem to have noticed his arrival yet, continuing his pacing and muttering, fists clutched and arms gesturing wildly on each turn. Thinking action speaks louder than words, Jim walked across the living room to intercept his mate as he turned once again. Blair jumped in shock, staring at the apparition suddenly in front of him, before being embraced in his lover’s arms.

“Welcome home, Chief,” Jim whispered, gently hugging the man who had come to mean the world to him.

“Oh Jim. Home…” sighed Blair, melting into the embrace. “I’m so sorry I flipped out downstairs. It was just one hell of a situation to walk right into, you know?”

“It’s okay, Blair. It wasn’t your fault. It was my asshole of a father who was to blame. I just can’t believe his attitude! Well, he’s tried to interfere with my life for the last time!”

Blair pulled back slightly and gave his love a concerned glance. “Jim, he’s your father! He’s your family, man! Just give him some time. Maybe he’ll come around eventually and accept us. He’s from a different generation, Jim. He probably just needs some time to get used to the idea of his son living with another man.”

Jim snorted. “Yeah, when hell freezes over! You don’t know him, Blair. He’s a bastard. He doesn’t really care about me. All he cares about is the family name and the family business. He’s scared of scandal, that I’ll bring shame on him at the country club and that his damned business will suffer!”

“Yeah, well I know about being a bastard, alright,” Blair responded quietly.

“Blair! You know that’s not what I meant…” Jim cut in quickly.

“No, no, it’s ok, man! I am a bastard… don’t know who my father was and Naomi – my mom – isn’t telling. I never really had any family, well, apart from Naomi, but we don’t see each other very often. We traveled around so much when I was a kid, never staying long in any one place. I never really had a home, you know? I kind of envy you growing up with a home, parents and a brother.”

Jim snorted. “Oh yeah… home! My mom left us when I was just a kid. Dad was always working and left us in the housekeeper’s care most of the time. When he was home, he pitted Stevie and me against each other to try and earn his love, but we were never good enough. I was never good enough. I got out of there as soon as I could, made my own life. But he won’t leave me alone! He’s still trying to interfere in everything I do. He won’t accept that I’m happy as I am. I have a nice apartment, a successful business that I love… and now a life partner that means more to me than anything else in the world.”

Blair stared at his mate, staggered by the force of his declaration of love. Any remaining doubts about the swiftness of moving in with Jim flew out the window. “Jim… don’t we have some unfinished business to take care of?” Blair asked, with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Oh yeah, Chief. That we do,” was Jim’s smiling reply, as he took Blair’s hand and moved towards the stairs to the loft bedroom.

Slowly, gazing into each other’s eyes, the two climbed the stairs. As they reached the bed, they moved into each other’s arms for a slow, tender kiss. Slowly, hands moved to loosen buttons and zippers, helping each other to discard clothing unhurriedly as their lips met and moved on to gently kiss cheeks, ears, necks…

Naked at last, the two men broke apart slightly as each gazed upon the nude, aroused form of the other. Blair got behind Jim and caressed his chest while biting on his gorgeous strong neck. As one, they turned to the bed and lay upon it, side by side, gazing, touching and exploring at their leisure.

Neither man was aware of what would be going on in their lives in the upcoming weeks. It was going to be messy but something that William Ellison was damn good at doing. Sadly, William didn’t know enough about his son, Jimmy, to know that he would be ready for a good fight.

The End.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *