1999 asc third place alara rogers award for best author 2000 asc first place award for best voyager author 2001 asc third place alara rogers award for best author
2002 asc first place award for best enterprise author
Monkee
   
  0200: At The Night Owl (VOY, J/Mark, J/C, PG)
  Things have a strange way of working out sometimes.
   
  0200: In The Airponics Bay (VOY, J/C, G)
  Janeway receives some disturbing news in the data stream.
   
2001 asc second place award for best voyager multiple pairing
  0200: In Astrometrics (VOY, J/Mark, J/C, C/7, PG)
  Janeway has an unexpected and unsettling conversation with Mark, and discusses it with Chakotay. Meanwhile, Seven ponders love and the human soul.
   
1999 asc first place award for best janeway/chakotay friendship
  And Straight on Til Morning (VOY, J & C, G)
  A late night conversation in the shuttlebay, several months after the Equinox encounter.
 
  Angels of the Silences (VOY, J/C angst, PG-13)
  Kathryn reflects on love, loss and moving on. Companion piece to 'Sinking Slowly'.
   
  The Best Gift (VOY, J/C, P, T, K, G)
  In the messhall, several crewmembers talk about the best gift they've ever received.
   
  Candy Hearts (VOY, J/C, G)
  A game of Valentine's Day hearts on the bridge.
   
  Cabin Boy (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Janeway finds something useful for Kashyk to do.
   
  Chaotica's Throne (VOY, J & P, G)
  Paris gives the Captain a birthday present.
   
  Claddaugh (VOY, J & C, G)
  Chakotay gives Katherine a St. Patrick's Day present.
   
  Command Styles (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  A history of the Janeway/ Chakotay relationship as told in a series of vignettes all involving Janeway's hair.
   
  Crush (VOY, J/P, G)
  Tom Paris has a confession to make.
   
2000 asc first place award for best voyager general pairing
  A Good Man Is Hard to Program (VOY, J/m, PG)
  The lengths, so to speak, that a Starship Captain has to go to, just to have a good time. . .
   
2000 asc second place award for best janeway/paris
Gravity Well --
While on a routine reconnaissance mission, Janeway and Paris are pulled into a gravity well.
   
  Gravity Well:
Revelation (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
   
  Gravity Well:
Planet X (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
   
  Gravity Well:
Repercussions (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
   
  In Her Sleep (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  "What had gotten into her last night?"
   
Janeway and Chakotay: The Early Years --
A collection of unrelated, stand-alone short stories and vignettes describing how the friendship developed prior to New Earth. May not necessarily be written in order.
   
  Janeway and Chakotay: The Early Years:
Skipping Stones (VOY, J/C, G)
  In the third month of the journey, Chakotay begins to get to know Captain Janeway better.
   
  Janeway and Chakotay: The Early Years:
Realization (VOY, J/C, T, PG)
  After the events in the Voyager episode "Deadlock", Chakotay realizes, for the first time, just how deep his feelings for Kathryn Janeway really run.
   
  Janeway and Chakotay: The Early Years:
Onyx, Turquoise and Quartzite (VOY, J/C, PG)
  A year and a half into the journey, Commander Chakotay gives Captain Janeway a birthday gift.
   
  Just Like Riding a Bicycle (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Some things you never forget how to do.
   
  Kathryn, for The Very Last Time (VOY, J/C, PG)
  "If I had known that you were a militant vegetarian, I never would have married you!"
   
  Kellin (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  She stayed aboard. A Kellin's-eye view of J/C.
   
  Leaving Quarren (VOY, J/m, PG)
  No declarations of undying love, no sex - just a heartfelt moment between two people who care about each other. A short episode addition for the Voyager episode "Workforce.".
 
  A Lesson in Humanity (VOY, J/C, Ka, NC-17)
  Kashyk watches. A companion piece, kinda, to 'Watching'.
   
  Making It Right (VOY, J, P/T, C, PG)
  Watching Janeway's isolation in Sandrine's, Paris decides it's time to put things right. Contains spoilers for the Voyager episodes "Nothing Human" and "Thirty Days".
   
A Man, Three Drabbles (VOY, J/K, J/P, J/C, G)
  Three drabbles which explore what might have happened if Janeway had been standing closer to someone other than Tuvok in the Voyager episode "Critical Care".
   
  My Hero (VOY, J/P, PG-13)
  Captain Janeway turns the tables on Captain Proton.
   
  New Sensations (VOY, J(P)/C, NC-17, slash kinda, genderf*ck)
  Janeway chooses an inopportune time to explore her feelings for Chakotay. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Vis A Vis".
   
  No Strings:
Ending One (VOY, J/C, J/P, NC-17)
  Chakotay's response upon finding out about Paris and Janeway's night in Sandrine's.
   
  No Strings:
Ending Two (VOY, J/P, NC-17)
  An evening of conversation and pool at Sandrine's leads to an unanticipated encounter between Janeway and Paris.
   
  Not Simple Comfort (VOY, J/C, NC-17)
  After Janeway returns from the collective, she and Chakotay come to a decision about their relationship. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Unimatrix Zero".
   
  October (VOY, J/C, G, character death)
  A time of mourning, and of affirmation.
   
1998 asc third place award for best janeway/chakotay
  Ohio (VOY, J/C, R)
  "Ironic, isn't it? We're home, but we still feel lost."
   
  Pinch Me (VOY, J/C, R)
  Is she dreaming?
   
2001 asc second place award for best post-voyager story
  A Place in The Universe (VOY, J/C, C/7, G)
  After Voyager's return, Chakotay hears a rumor, and goes to confront Janeway about it.
   
  Prehensile Plants and Sarcastic Vulcans (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Tuvok is called into the Captain's ready room to assist the command team. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Survivial Instinct".
   
  Privilege (VOY, J/C, G)
  An episode addition to the Voyager episode "Muse". After B'Elanna's ascent to the heavens', she and Janeway have a little chat.
   
  Repercussions (VOY, J/C, PG)
  The aftermath of assimilation. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Unimatrix Zero".
   
  Restoration (VOY, J/C, G)
  Janeway and Chakotay try to restore the balance of their friendship after a professional disagreement.
   
  Salvation (VOY, J/P, PG-13)
  Paris thinks about Janeway, and all she has done for him.
   
1999 asc second place award for best janeway/chakotay
  Scheherazade (VOY, J/C, R)
  Janeway has to tell stories to an alien computer. Then, back on the ship, she talks to Chakotay about it.
   
  Shell Fragment (VOY, J/C, PG-13)
  Chakotay writes a confession in the sand while on shore leave.
 
  Sinking Slowly (VOY, J/C, G)
  Chakotay's thoughts upon seeing Kathryn, ten years after Voyager's return. Companion piece to 'Angels of the Silences'.
   
  Sprawl (VOY, J/C, R)
  The morning after.
   
  Stones Left Unturned (VOY, J/C, R)
  Janeway and Chakotay explore the site of an unexplained natural phenomenon while on shoreleave.
   
  Sunlight without Warmth (VOY, J/C, R)
  "She would miss the sex, she thought. It had almost been enough. Almost." Part of the 'Safer' universe. (opens in new window)
   
1999 asc second place award for best janeway/kashyk
  This Pillow That I'm Huggin' and I'm Kissin' (VOY, J/Ka, PG-13)
  The real reason Janeway did not sleep with Kashyk.
   
  Ties That Bind (VOY, T, J, P/T, J/C, G)
  "'She's important to you. . .'
   
asc 1999 third place award for best kashyk drabble
  Underhanded (VOY, J/Ka, NC-17)
  Janeway sneaks back into Kashyk's quarters. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Counterpoint".
 
  Watching (VOY, J/Ka, J/C, Q, NC-17, unpleasant)
  Q makes Chakotay watch. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Counterpoint" and a companion piece, kinda, to 'A Lesson in Humanity'.
   
  What I Lost (VOY, Kashyk, G)
  Kashyk introspection and regret. Spoilers for the Voyager episode "Counterpoint".
 
  When Only Memory Remains (VOY, C, G, character death)
  While going through the Captain's quarters after her death, Chakotay finds an unfinished painting. Sequel to August's 'Capture'.
   
  White Roses (VOY, J/Mark, J/C, PG-13)
  After receiving his message, Kathryn's thoughts turn to Mark.
   
  Winter Solstice (VOY, J/C, G)
  Kathryn and Chakotay visit a winter solstice festival.
   
1999 asc first place award for best voyager challenge
  The Woman in Black (VOY, J/Ka, C, PG-13)
  Kashyk stayed.
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank