The BLTS Archive- Kathryn, for The Very Last Time by monkee (wiecek@earthlink.net) --- Disclaimers: Blah blah blah. Obviously I don't own them and will not profit from them in any way... For Gus and Sid --- "Kathryn, for the very last time, this recipe uses animal fat and eggs and I can't eat it." "If I had known that you were a militant vegetarian, I never would have married you!" "You would have had to eventually because, you know, I was never going to give up." "Humph. What did you do on Voyager all those years anyway? Did Neelix have to make you special meals every day?" "Not every day. But I must say that when he did, he was cheerful and enthusiastic about it..." "Well, maybe you should have married him!" "I don't think so. Whisker-tugging is not my forte." "You have other fortes." "Hmm..." "Maybe we should review them..." "Definitely. But after dinner. I'm starved." "Well, this won't go to waste. I'll eat it tomorrow. I suppose we'll just have to replicate something." "I suppose. Or maybe..." "Chakotay..." "Come on, Kathryn. You know you want to go out, too. We'll go to Montoni's..." "Oh..." "You know they have the best coffee in San Francisco..." "Oh...all right -- if you're going to appeal to my biggest weakness..." "Good! I'll get our coats. And Kathryn?" "Hmm?" "I love you." "I know you do. Chakotay?" "Yes?" "I love you, too." "Even though I'm a militant vegetarian?" "Yeah." --- The End And they lived happily ever after. Dammit.