lLuvKate
   
  Apology (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Exposure to an alien gas causes B'Elanna to nearly kill Kathryn. Later, when she goes to apologize, her true feelings come out.
   
  Atonement (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Kathryn embarrasses B'Elanna with her behavior towards a sexy alien ambassador and now, in order to set things right, must undergo the Klingon Ritual of Atonement.
   
  Authority (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  When B'Elanna acts without permission, The Captain must punish her in order to keep both her command and the respect of the crew. But how will her actions affect their relationship?
   
  Barriers (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Shore leave and getting drunk.
   
  Basics II: Another View (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Stranded on Hanon IV by the Kazon, a despairing Janeway finds comfort in a warm bath, and in B'Elanna.
   
  Betrayal (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  B'Elanna's refusal to obey orders jeopardizes her relationship with Kathryn.
   
golden o 1997 first place award for best janeway/torres
  Captain, Darling (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  A slip of the tongue . . .
   
  Caught (VOY, J/T, Seven, NC-17, established relationship)
  Seven catches her Captain and the Chief Engineer in the turbolift.
   
  Combat Simulations (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  The Captain challenges her Chief Engineer to ritual Klingon combat exercises on the holodeck. Later, she invites B'Elanna to her quarters for dinner and a different sort of combat.
   
  Consolation (VOY, J/T (C/SamanthaWildman implied) NC-17, first time)
  In the wake of the death of an Away Team, something new begins.
   
  Contagion (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  An allergic reaction to something touched while exploring an alien planet leads to a reunion of sorts with someone dear to the Captain.
   
  Cupid Capricious (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  It's Valentine's Day and B'Elanna and Kathryn are forced to spend the holiday apart; one disarming a rogue warhead, the other battling invaders aboard Voyager. Later, however, once the crises are past, they finally find some time to spend together.
   
  Day Off (VOY, J/T, PG, established relationship)
  Kathryn and B'Elanna take the day off.
   
  Decisions (VOY, J/T, PG, first time)
  Chakotay has proposed; B'Elanna has declared her love. Who will the Captain choose?
   
  Dogs of War (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Beamed down into the middle of a planetary civil war, the Captain and B'Elanna must try to stay alive long enough for rescue.
   
  Dreams and Nightmares (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Certain truths come to light when the Captain and the Engineer are stranded on an alien planet.
   
  Diversions (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  B'Elanna is furious at the Doctor; Kathryn knows just how to distract her. Coda to the Voyager episode "Tinker, Tailor. . ."
   
  Escape (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship, rape)
  Inadvertently captured by an attacking alien ship, Kathryn and B'Elanna must rely on their wits not only to survive, but to escape.
   
  Extreme Risk: Another Take (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  A severely depressed Kathryn Janeway takes one too many risks in an un-safe holodeck.
   
  Firefight (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Torres and Janeway incur first the wrath, then the curiosity of an alien species while on an off-ship supply mission.
   
  Forgotten (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  B'Elanna's treatment at the hands of the Mari causes extensive amnesia, making her forget everything including her love for her Captain. A near-fatal accident in Engineering, however, just might be the catalyst needed to bring those memories back. . . Episode addition to the Voyager episode "Random Thoughts".
   
  Fun and Games (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  . . . in the Jeffries tube.
   
  The Haunt (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Halloween tricks on the Holodeck.
   
  Hobras (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  In order to engage in diplomatic relationships and to restock their ship with much needed supplies, Captain Janeway must appear to have a female spouse. Who among the crew will she choose to play the part?
   
  Images (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Wishing for what she believes she can never have, B'Elanna creates a holographic program of her and the captain.
   
  Interlude (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Shore leave, a beach and a break from their duties.
   
  Jealousy (VOY, P/T, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  Kathryn wants what Tom has. B'Elanna gives it to her.
   
  Lady Kathryn (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  A knight and her Lady. A medieval fantasy for B'Elanna and Kathryn.
   
  Last Chance (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna blames herself when Kathryn is almost killed while on an away mission to the Borg.
   
  Live and Learn (VOY, J/T, T/Nicoletti, NC-17)
  Kathryn and B'Elanna have ended their relationship, but a near fatal away mission may prove to be just the catalyst they need to get back together.
   
  Lost and Found (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  The pressures of resuming a life back in the Alpha Quadrant have ended the relationship between Kathryn and B'Elanna. Can one last mission together serve to reunite them?
   
  Marooned (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  A Holodeck malfunction strands Janeway and Torres on a holographic desert island. They make the most of it.
   
  Mating Rituals (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  Having been bitten by Seven (Voyager episode "Blood Fever") B'Elanna lets her temper get the better of her. The Captain then gets the better of B'Elanna.
   
  Prison (VOY, J/T, R, first time)
  While on a trade mission to a hostile planet, Torres and Janeway are accused of smuggling and thrown in prison.
   
  Regrets (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  An apology from the Captain to her Chief Engineer becomes something more.
   
  Rescue (VOY, J, T, Seven (J/T hints), PG)
  An alien society believes Janeway to be the reincarnation of their leader's wife. When the Captain rejects her 'husband', she is thrown in prison and ordered executed. Seven and B'Elanna, with the help of Voyager, then devise an escape plan.
   
  Revelations (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  B'Elanna needs comforting; Kathryn is only too happy to oblige.
   
  Selfishness (VOY, J/T, NC-17, first time)
  The Captain has her own reasons for wanting to save her Chief Engineer's life. Episode addition for the Voyager episode "Nothing Human".
   
  Splish Splash (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  B'Elanna and Kathryn take a bath.
   
  Treasure Hunt (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna has a new game for Kathryn's birthday.
   
  Vengeance (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  After her treatment at the hands of the EMH's evil counterpart, B'Elanna needs some tender loving care. Episode addition to the Voyager episode "Darkling".
   
  Visions (VOY, J/T, NC-17)
  The Captain's reaction to Torres' vision is not what B'Elanna had expected. Coda of sorts to the Voyager episode "Persistance of Vision".
   
  Worry (VOY, J/T, NC-17, established relationship)
  The Captain has decided to undergo a ritual needed to save Kes' life; B'Elanna is terrified that this time Kathryn won't come back to her. Episode addition to the Voyager episode "Sacred Ground".
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank