NovaD.org home
Erotic Fiction
World of NovaD
FAQ    Links    Contact NovaD
The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway   The Sentinel   Due South  Venice Heat     Writer's Corner
Gallery Index   BDSM Primer


Warning: Adult Material. No One Under 18 Permitted.


  NovaD.org
Last Updated 1/24/2005
Mirror Site

This is adult material! No one under 18 or who is not defined as an adult in the area which he/she resides should be reading this material.
None of the stories on this site may be reprinted for profit.

For the new guests, greetings and welcome to NovaD.org! This is the mirror site to my main page at www.novad.org This is the home of The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway. It is also the home of The Sentinel: Siren Saga, erotic fiction based on the Pet Fly action/adventure series, and an original erotic 'soap opera,' Venice Heat.

The only things I am totally serious about is this site not being visited by minors. This is a place for "adults only" however it has been defined in your community. The webmaster has done a lot of work to safeguard this site from children. We will remain vigilant. This is a safe place for you to play. Enjoy!
Nova D.

What's New
1/24/2005 Due South: The Adventures of Benton and Ray
A collection of "Due South" stories previously published under the pen name Mazeppa.
1/24/2005 The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway 64: The Fourth Estate
With everyone reunited at Deep Space Nine, Janeway must confront Starfleet over their actions while Picard and Chakotay square off.
1/24/2005 The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway: Note of What is Yet to Be
Even after the play ends the players continue...
8/21/2004 Sybaritic Press
NovaD and Mistress Maya have teamed up to form Sybaritic Press, a publishing company
that features poetry, fiction and erotica. The latest title, 'The Gift of Surrender'
will be available at the end of the month at Amazon.com and other internet book sites.
This title is what happens when a romance novel meets the twisted mind of NovaD.
An excerpt can be found at: http://sybpress.com/possession_tease.htm
8/21/2004 Crazy Jared's Doll Factory
The latest product roll out is Barbie's Friend Kayla as The Great Tyrant.


You can make love in zero gravity but not in a vacuum.
E-mail NovaD
The Mistress needs your feedback to continue producing the finest in erotic interpretation. She bids that you write to her with your reactions. She prefers observations on theme and content over mechanics. Feel free to join her mailing list through e-groups.  What happens next is entirely up to... her.

These images are the property of NovaD and may not be reproduced without permission.