NovaD.org home
Erotic Fiction
World of NovaD
FAQ    Links    Contact NovaD
The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway   The Sentinel    Due South   Venice Heat     Writer's Corner
Gallery Index   BDSM Primer


Warning: Adult Material. No One Under 18 Permitted.

1: Dagmar
2: Steven 3: Kimberly
4: Paul
5: Manager

Red Shoe Diaries



Click to subscribe to novads-page

Hosted by Yahoo Groups

Parents, watch what your children are doing on the Net. This site works with all child security software programs... assuming you have one installed.

SafeSurf Rated Adults Only

RSAC

Cyber Patrol
CyberSitter
Net Nanny
Surf Watch



 Venice Heat
Last Updated 9/28/2003

Welcome to this continuing saga, an erotic web soap opera if you will, about the private lives of California's most popular tourist destination. The action centers around a high powered film producer who happens to be a dominatrix and the lives of people she works with, plays with or lives near. Because I inhabit this orbit myself, some of these hot, sexy people are based on people that I know and, a few of them are based on people you movie and television fans know or have heard about. The fun part (aside from hot sex, of course) is figuring out which is fantasy and which strikes closer to my home. Enjoy!

 

What's New
9/28/2003 Venice Heat Upgrade
As you can see, Venice Heat has undergone a facelift. Please let me know if you encounter any problems, big or small, with this upgrade- Jared

9/12/2000 Red Shoe Diaries "Kimberly"
NovaD was able to submit a spec script to Zalman King, adapting Venice Heat for his previous series, "Red Shoe Diaries."

You can make love in zero gravity but not in a vacuum.
E-mail NovaD
The Mistress needs your feedback to continue producing the finest in erotic interpretation. She bids that you write to her with your reactions. She prefers observations on theme and content over mechanics. Feel free to join her mailing list through e-groups.  What happens next is entirely up to... her.

These stories are not to be reprinted for profit.