Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

slash

As those of you who write it and read it know, slash fan fic features gay erotica. The stories on this page feature men loving men. To be plain, Skinner, Mulder and once in a great while, Krycek, involved in consensual sexual relationships. Some of my other fan fic contains slash elements but the stories found here are primarily slash in nature. So, boys will do boys and women won't figure into the equation very much. I haven't included any lesbian erotica here because I wouldn't even know where to begin in terms of how to write it. I mean, there is a limitation to my writing talents I think.

Please bear in mind the paragraph above when choosing a link on this page. If this is not your thing do not read the stories here. You have my warning folks. Thanks. Hit the back button once you're done with a story to return here.

Once again please remember: The material on the following pages is of a very adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, please do not go any further. FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Rated NC-17 and I mean it! 

 Louisiana Blues
SUMMARY: This is a sequel of sorts to my previous story "Electric Chair". Electric Chair can be found in
The Office of the A. D. I have written this story because Red Valerian, the webmistress for the "Sisters in Smut" web site suggested I write a sequel to "Electric Chair". So, Red, you're to blame! NOT! This sequel sort of went in a direction no one, including myself, expected. Also, my wife liked the idea but she insisted that the story had to be romantic and not one of those B&D (bondage and discipline) or S&M (sadomasochistic) slash stories. I don't mean to criticize those pieces - some of them are very well written. It's just that my wife likes the idea of a romantic, tender Skinner lying behind that gruff exterior. So, this is a love story of sorts. It has angst as well. Remember - this story is VERY GRAPHIC and I don't want anyone to stumble in here without being warned more than once. So, bear that fact in mind. Thanks.

Louisiana Blues - the revised version
SUMMARY: This story underwent a revision for the xslash-stories list. It is now MUCH MORE GRAPHIC. So be warned if reading about very descriptive consensual sex between two men is not your cup of tea do not read this new version of an old favorite. But though very hot the story is still essentially a romance with a little angst thrown in to add flavor. So enjoy. 

At the Gates of Khartoum
SUMMARY: Alex Krycek, at a very low point in his life, flees to Khartoum in the Sudan. Once there he is faced with making a profound choice about his future. OK, I know I said Krycek would be a long time in coming but here he is and oh yeah, he's coming all right - in graphic erotic detail so once again - for adults only. HA! At any rate, At the Gates to Khartoum may not be exactly your cup of tea in regards to Mr. Krycek but it is nonetheless, an interesting read. It also has an open ending. In other words there is an opportunity for you to write a sequel if you are inclined to do so. You have my permission. Now, take a trip to someplace hot and dusty...another type of Arabian night...
Note: This story was posted to xslash-stories but this story is just slightly revised especially for my web site.
 

Baton Rouge - Part 1
Baton Rouge - Part 2
WINNER OF THE 1999 MTA PURPLE HEART AWARD FOR BEST LONG SLASH STORY
WINNER OF THE 1998 SPOOKY AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING SKINNER/MULDER ROMANCE

SUMMARY: Another trip for Skinner and Mulder to the hot South. A VCS case. A hotel room in Baton Rouge. A coming out of sorts. Baton Rouge bucks the slash system a bit in that it features Walter Skinner as the inexperienced partner. And I mean virgin. But he's not submissive - he's just in the closet and Mulder's not the dom he's...well read Baton Rogue and find out how Agent Mulder proves to be a good friend as well as a lover to his troubled boss. Of course there is very graphic sex in this story as well as some disturbing descriptions of violence i.e. rape and murder in the VCS case. If any of that is apt to bother you - read elsewhere. Otherwise - Enjoy! 

Big Man with a Big Gun
WARNING: Summary: Big Man with a Big Gun is very difficult to summarize. You will notice it carries the explicit content advisory. The reason it does is because the story will disturb some readers due to its very graphic violence in connection with erotic imagery. This short tale starring Mulder and Krycek is not for the squeamish. You should be warned that it may not please you at all. Skip this story if reading about violence coupled with sex bothers you in any way shape or form. But what about the plot you ask? Well...Kitsunegari. I know you know what it means. But in this story the Fox is the hunter. And the hunt is on...until the end. 

Discordia Concors
SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner deal with the aftermath of Baton Rouge. Can their new relationship survive the Scully factor? Read on and find out. Obviously you may want to read my previous story, "Baton Rouge" to understand this narrative. This story is the second in what is now most likely another series. How do I get myself into these things? At any rate, the events in this story also take place after the film. I do deal with events from "Fight the Future", but bearing in mind the nature of the relationships in this story I had to mess with the mytharc a bit. Once again - hot, graphic sex between men can be found in Discordia Concors. I assume if you're here though that suits you. But if not - buyer beware. 

Lamentations
Well ladies and gentlemen, READ THIS STORY! Ladonna King, aka Coyote Woman, accepted my challenge and has written an absolutely stunning sequel to At the Gates of Khartoum. This story picks up where mine left off and runs with it all the way to the finish line. And what a race it is too! Yep - Ladonna does it up right folks. Hot sex, horror, the works. She has been kind enough to give me permission to archive Lamentations here. She was also kind enough to e-mail me out of the blue, ask permission to write the sequel and then sent it to me for comment. I fell flat on my ass because it was just so well done. So, I salute her and welcome her to the world of slash fan fic. I think we'll be hearing more from Coyote Woman. Listen for that howl! 

Embarrass du Choix
SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner, with the help of Scully, try to deal with "The Jana Cassidy Factor". Will Walter end up as her date at the Director's Halloween party? Read on and find out. The action in "Embarrass du Choix" takes place immediately after the events in "Discordia Concors" This story is the third installment in a series. Obviously you may want to read my previous stories, "Baton Rouge" and "Discordia Concors" to understand this narrative.Warning: The sex scenes in this story are a little more raw and gritty so proceed with caution.

Tripartite
SUMMARY: Mulder, Skinner and Scully try to heal their relationship issues. A dance between three very complex characters. The action in "Tripartite" takes place shortly after the events in "Embarrass du Choix" This story is the fourth installment in a series. Obviously you may want to read my previous stories, "Baton Rouge", "Discordia Concors" and "Embarrass du Choix" to understand this narrative. 

The Threefold Charm
Please note: Due to the size of this story, I've split it up into three separate sections. This is a slash novel folks!

The Threefold Charm - Part I

The Threefold Charm - Part II

The Threefold Charm - Part III

SUMMARY: Mulder, Skinner and Scully's relationship deepens and takes a new turn - with complications . The action in "The Threefold Charm" takes place in April and May of 1999 - several months after "Tripartite" This story is the fifth installment in a series. Obviously you may want to read my previous stories, "Baton Rouge" (winner of the 1998 Spooky Award for Outstanding SK/M Romance), "Discordia Concors", "Embarrass du Choix" and "Tripartite" to understand this narrative.

Lifting Weights
SUMMARY: Skinner and Scully explore their part of the M/SK/SC relationship that began in "The Threefold Charm". This story is a short piece in the "Baton Rouge" series. Obviously you may want to read the series to understand this narrative. 

Sanctuary and Shield
SUMMARY: A sanctuary? A shield? One would hope. Mulder and Skinner embark on a relationship against all odds. Will it survive? This story is romantic, but watch out for the angst. It's in here. Note: This is NOT part of the Baton Rouge Series.

Weights and Measures
SUMMARY: Dana Scully reflects on her weekend with Walter Skinner. This story takes place immediately after "Lifting Weights". Scully explores her part in the relationship that began in "The Threefold Charm". This story is a short piece in the "Baton Rouge" series.

 Did I? Yes, I Did
SUMMARY: Skinner and Mulder argue over Skinner's actions in SR819 - with interesting results. Note: This is NOT part of the Baton Rouge Series.

To Sleep? Perchance to Dream?
SUMMARY: In this vignette, Skinner contemplates a variation on the idea that the sleep of reason produces monsters. Angst ahead - so beware.

Out of Left Field
SUMMARY: Post ep slash fic for "Field Trip". A new relationship is tested by the worst of circumstances. A collaboration with Mik.

 Dry Heat
Please note: Due to the size of this story, I've split it up into three separate sections.

Dry Heat - Part I
Dry Heat - Part II
Dry Heat - Part III

SUMMARY: Post colonization. Walter Skinner is on a quest of his own. Go West Mr. AD. Seek and ye shall find.

Weighing In

Please note: Due to the size of this story, I've split it up into four separate sections.

Weighing In - Part 1
Weighing In - Part 2
Weighing In - Part 3
Weighing In - Part 4

SUMMARY: Skinner and Mulder discuss Walter's weekend with Scully - amongst other pressing issues, and Fourth of July plans make matters even more interesting. The action here takes place immediately after "Lifting Weights" and "Weights and Measures". This story is part of the "Baton Rouge" series. Obviously you may want to read the series to understand this narrative.

Counterbalance

SUMMARY: Scully is shot. How will this impact the tripartite relationship? The action here takes place immediately after "Weighing In". This story is part of the "Baton Rouge" series.

Triple Counterpoint

Please note: Due to the size of this story, I've split it up into six separate sections.
This is the last story in the Baton Rouge Series, readers. Enjoy!

Triple Counterpoint - Part 1
Triple Counterpoint - Part 2
Triple Counterpoint - Part 3
Triple Counterpoint - Part 4
Triple Counterpoint - Part 5
Triple Counterpoint - Part 6

SUMMARY: Mulder, Scully and Skinner come to terms with their tripartite relationship at last. Will the relationship survive? The action here takes place approximately 8 weeks after "Counterbalance". Obviously you may want to read the Baton Rouge Series to understand this narrative.

Closing the Distance

Please note: Due to the size of this story, I've split it up into two separate sections.

Closing the Distance - Part 1
Closing the Distance - Part 2

SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner deal with the aftermath of Mulder reading Skinner's mind in Biogenesis and Sixth Extinction.

Mirabile Visu: Skinner
SUMMARY: We see Mulder through Skinner's eyes over a weekend visit early in their relationship. The events of this story follow on the events in "Closing the Distance". You might want to read that story to get the gist of what's going on here. This is a lightweight piece really. Mostly a PWP chance for the guys to have some hot sex.

Mirabile Visu: Mulder

SUMMARY: We see Skinner through Mulder's eyes over a weekend visit early in their relationship. The events of this story follow on the events in "Closing the Distance" and this is a companion piece to "Mirabile Visu: Skinner". You'll definitely need to read those two pieces to understand this one. Once again, this is a lightweight piece. PWP - hot sex alert, in other words.

Distance Crossed

SUMMARY: Skinner and Mulder's relationship faces a crisis during the events of Sein Und Zeit and Closure. This story is part of a series that started with "Closing the Distance" and continued in the "Mirabile Visu" stories. You'll want to read those before you read this story.

Staking It Out 2002 Spooky Award Winner - see my awards page for details

SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner are stuck on a Halloween stake-out together.

There will be more stories here...as soon as I come up with some more ideas - ROFL!

 If you are over the age of 18, I'd love to receive your feedback on my fanfic. Comments, suggestions and healthy debate are always welcome. Flames? Hey, flames are for roasting "weenies."
So: Go ahead
E-mail me, I won't bite.

 

Back to top of page

Navigation bar

  See What's New

Back to the entrance


DISCLAIMER:

Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

Special Note: Thanks to Sean Spencer for the original of the beach photo at the top of the page.
I made one slight change to the pic. Check out Sean's site for more of his great work.

This page is Copyright © 1998, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: January 2, 2003