TITLE: Mirabile Visu: Skinner

NAME: frogdoggie

E-MAIL: frogdoggie@hotmail.com

CATEGORY: SRA

RATING: NC-17. M/SK. This story contains very explicit slash i.e. m/m sex. Also, some discussion of m/m rape. So, if you don’t like that type of thing - STOP NOW! Forewarned is forearmed. Proceed with caution.

SUMMARY: We see Mulder through Skinner's eyes over a weekend visit early in their relationship. The events of this story follow on the events in "Closing the Distance". You might want to read that story to get the gist of what's going on here. This is a lightweight piece really. Mostly a PWP chance for the guys to have some hot sex. Missing a part of this story or just want to read more of my fic? Then surf here: https://www.squidge.org/3wstop or here, on my mirror site at: http://adult.dencity.com/frogdoggie

FEEDBACK - YES PLEASE, AND THANK YOU SIR, CAN I HAVE ANOTHER? Comments, suggestions and healthy debate are always welcome. Flames? They only serve to warm my body and mind.

ARCHIVE: Sure. Anywhere - as long as my name and e-mail addy stay on it.

TIMESPAN/SPOILER WARNING: SR819. Avatar. Biogenesis, Sixth Extinction and Amor Fati. Actually...pretty much the whole series. ROFL.

KEYWORDS: story slash Skinner Mulder NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Fox Mulder, Walter Skinner, Dana Scully and all other X-Files characters belong to Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

mirabile visu - Latin for 'wonderful to behold.'

Author's notes: Janet, this one's for you. Skinner POV, lots of naked Mulder description. Hope it fulfills the request. Enjoy. And for the Skinner fans...of course I wrote a Part 2. It should follow shortly...the vagaries of cyberspace willing.

Mirabile Visu: Skinner

by frogdoggie

Saturday, January 29, 2000, 10:00 AM. Viva Towers, Crystal City, VA

You know...I cannot believe I have another hard-on in the making here. Hell...I guess I should be proud of myself. It's been a while since I haven't needed at least some manual work to get hard. But just thinking about Mulder's impending arrival is making me stand up and take notice...for the second time this morning. I feel like a horny 16 year old for God's sake.

No wonder...I've hardly seen Mulder since Christmas much less had sex with him. I miss him. Really miss him, and not just because I haven't gotten laid for crying out loud. I miss him because I love him and want him with me. Yeah, yeah, I know...sounds 'sensitive' doesn't it? Like maybe my balls aren't made out of iron? Well...surprise. They're flesh and blood and I'm finally, after all these years, admitting I can say those kind of things without fear that I'm losing my...what...machismo? Exactly. That about sums it up.

No, this is the new Walter Skinner. I don't have to hide my true feelings where Mulder is concerned any longer, thank God. No, the air is clear when it comes to Mulder and me. I know I love him and he's told me he loves me as well. I just wish we could be together more often. Now that I'm coming to terms or getting in touch with my feelings more...I find it hurts when we can't get together. Eventually we're going to have to discuss cohabiting...somewhere...somehow. I'd very much like to live with him full time. We need to talk about it.

But, we've hardly had any time to get together and talk about much of anything since we came back from Crossroads. We've talked over the phone of course, done the e-mail bit but nothing in depth that would be better discussed face to face. It's not the same as being in the same room...Christ...in the same state with him. Our schedules haven't meshed well since Maine. I knew this was likely to happen. I just didn't think...well I underestimated how lonely I'd feel without him being around I guess. I got spoiled in Crossroads to be honest. I have to laugh...some people might say I was too easy...a sucker to want the guy around 24/7 after so short a time. Yeah, well screw them. They don't know the history. Damn straight they don't know. It was seven years of denial and when I finally admitted it I fell for him like a ton of bricks. So, this was my version of falling head over heels in love and I'm going to celebrate it.

So, I'd love to spend more time with him so we can consider spending even more time together in general. Longer than 4 or 5 hours at a stretch. We had a couple of those types of encounters...yeah, you know...trips to Motel 6. Meetings which had nothing to do with a meeting of the minds and pretty much turned into us fucking like dogs. Not that I'm complaining because, God...the sex has been the best I've had in my life.

I have to chalk that up to being in love with Mulder and not just technique or anything of that nature. Pre-Mulder I'd fuck for fucking's sake... just rutting to get off and happy to do it just for the physical rush. But...post-Mulder is an entirely different situation. The love Mulder and I have between us gives the act real meaning now. Although, you know I have to say that the idea I'd been missing so much all my life...that I'd been so ignorant about it to boot ...well...whatever. I'm glad that state of affairs is over. Heartily glad.

Yeah, we did the clandestine motel sex thing and we did have the one day over the Christmas holidays, after I got back from Ambler and he got back from Greenwich. Don't get me wrong...I was glad he went to see his mother, and I was happy to visit with my mother and sister too. But I would have just liked to spend a few more hours with him. Oh well...it couldn't be helped at that point. Both of us are trying to work up to telling our families we've found someone...and Christmas was kind of a check out the 'lay of the land' kind of visit. Our New Year's resolutions were to get them all in the program...if possible in the case of Teena Mulder, and as soon as possible in my mother's and sister's case. I don't have much hope for Mrs. Mulder...but I'm seeing my mother and sister the weekend before Valentine's Day. They'll get the news then.

Mulder told Scully about us over New Year's Eve. After that mess with the Millennium group. Christ, that was a ball buster for all of us. Mulder was injured, Scully was injured and I'm running between Maryland and DC, grinding my teeth to the bone. Not a good scene. I kept telling myself to calm down...stop thinking the worst. I vowed earlier that I wouldn't let our relationship affect the job. I had to think about the relationship issue dispassionately, or agonizing over every time Mulder was in danger was going to incapacitate my ability to deal with the job practically and logically. So, I had to put my money where my mouth was on that case. But those few hours when I didn't know where he was were torture.

At any rate...yeah, he told Scully. I still question Mulder's timing in telling her what really transpired between us up in Maine. I mean, he gives her a New Year's Eve kiss in the hospital emergency room and then takes her for coffee so he can confess we're lovers? Man...I had to think he knew what he was doing I guess.

In any event, the deed's done. Things seemed to go over as well as one would expect. It hadn't gone entirely badly but I think they're still feeling each other out as to etiquette and protocol in the situation. The confession made matters awkward during the briefing and debriefing meetings we've had since New Year's Eve. Scully still views my loyalties with suspicion and the new relationship between Mulder and me makes her uncomfortable. At least that's the vibe I'm getting.

I'm doing my best to make her feel at ease. I'm trying to assure her that the loyalty issue is something she doesn't have to worry about anymore. But because of our superior and subordinate relationship it's not making it easy to do. I haven't really been able to deal with her in a one on one situation outside the Hoover where I could fully explain my intentions in private. Hell...Scully's really almost a sister to Mulder at this point. More family than his damn mother that's for sure. His welfare means a lot to her and I admire that idea. I respect her for her concern. I don't blame her for wanting to make sure I don't stab her partner in the back.

Mulder wants to try to handle the matter from his side and if it seems like things are becoming too strained then we'll figure out a way for me to have a talk with Scully alone at some point. He did say however that he thought Scully would be fine with the situation eventually. I can only hope she'll come around. I certainly won't do anything to jeopardize her partnership with Mulder. I realize how much Scully means to Mulder too and that's something I don't want to tread on or disrupt at all.

I guess all things considered things are going well. He's coming over in a few here and we're spending today and Super Bowl Sunday together. Yeah, he's coming to Viva Towers. As much as I want him here with me, I balked at the idea at first as too risky. But you know, he had a point after we talked about it over the phone. He'd been here before and under circumstances that were a hell of a lot more unusual. So, we decided to go for it. This floor is almost deserted on weekends anyway. Everyone goes their own way. I'm practically the only one who sticks around so I think we'll be fine. I'd better put on some coffee. He's going to be here any minute.

While I'm making the coffee I hear the knock at the door. I yell out, "Hang on," as I close up the coffeemaker and flip the 'on' switch. It starts to perk and I stride out of the kitchen and into the living room to open the door.

"Morning," Mulder smiles when I swing the door open to admit him.

Oh yeah...he looks good. Like I said...I've got it bad. I've been in a state of sexual excitement all morning and now seeing him, I feel my pulse pick up even more. Right now Mulder standing here in his faded, comfortable jeans, leather jacket, black, cotton turtleneck shirt and hiking boots, is making me want to do him in the hallway. But I step back quickly and let him in, mindful of anyone who may accidentally spot us.

"Morning, yourself," I reply as he saunters past me, carrying his duffel. "It's still snowing like a son of a bitch out," I observe, shutting the door behind him.

"Yeah. I guess the reports were right...DC's going to get dumped on again. They said this is supposed to last through tomorrow night. If we get snowed in would it be all right if I leave my car in your garage and take the metro into work on Monday? I can come back for the car when the city at least pays lip service to plowing the streets."

I smile. Snowed in for the weekend wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

"Sure...no problem. Did you park in my spot? And I assume you brought a winter coat besides the 'leathers'. My car will be in the shop until Wednesday so your parking in my spot shouldn't be a problem. I'll be taking the metro into work Monday and Tuesday myself."

"Yeah, my car's happily garaged. And yes, Mom...my winter coat's in the trunk...along with my ubiquitous garment bag," he replies with a grin. "Sorry about the fender bender," he adds, facing me.

"Yeah, so was the guy who hit an FBI AD," I chuckle.

We stand and stare at each other for a moment, suddenly awkward. Despite my earlier bravado I'm now a little nervous. This is the first time Mulder has been on my home turf on anything other than official, and rather unpleasant business. Shit...I'm making it sound like he's meeting my parents or something. Come on....what's to worry about? I clear my throat.

"Well...uh...welcome, then. There's coffee in the kitchen. I can take your bags and put them in the bedroom," I finally manage to get out. Mulder nods and grins.

"Coffee...great. I could use it," he replies with enthusiasm.

He walks over to me and before he hands me the bag he bends close and kisses me gently on the lips. I feel tension leave me almost immediately and my cock throbs between my legs as our lips play together for a few seconds. When he pulls away I know I'm breathing a little harder. He smiles wider.

"Thank you," he murmurs.

"You're welcome," I reply, smiling back. He nods again.

"You want a cup of coffee too?" he asks, taking his leather jacket off. He walks over to the couch, tosses it over the back, and then heads towards the kitchen.

"Sure thing. I'll be right back," I reply, turning to go upstairs.

"Walter," he calls. I turn around. "It'll be ok. Don't worry," he adds, his face more relaxed than I've seen it in weeks.

I give him a wider smile and nod. He turns and continues into the kitchen. I go upstairs to deposit his things in my bedroom.

The whole time I'm stowing his bag in the closet I'm thinking...cool down, Skinner. You need to talk. Discuss things while you're here together in private. Issues. All sorts of subjects. He may want to talk...he may not be on the same hormonal wavelength as I am. He may be tired from the all-nighter he put in on Friday or maybe...ah shit...I'm so turned on already that I know if I don't get some relief here I'll be squirming the whole time we're trying to talk. I told you I had it bad, didn't I?

Maybe my testosterone peaking comes under the idea that we're still on the honeymoon I think with chagrin. Several months worth of honeymoon where we've only been together sporadically and I hadn't been with anyone before that for what seemed like forever. Desperate wouldn't even touch the way I feel right at this moment. Well, I'll just have to see what develops and if we're not heading toward horizontal I'll cross my legs and think of J. Edgar Hoover I guess. Wouldn't be the first time I had to sit on my penis in his presence. Of course that was before I knew he loved me. I grit my teeth, stow the duffel and head back downstairs.

When I come back down he's pouring the second of two mugs of coffee. I walk up to stand next to him.

"I see you found the mugs," I observe, with a wry smile. He probably took a minute to explore all my kitchen cupboards if I know him.

"Oh yeah, no problem. You have very organized kitchen cupboards," he replies, smirking a little.

I chuckle. I figured he'd think that was the case if he did some investigation.

"It helps in the morning when I'm badly in need of that first hit of caffeine," I reply.

"This coffee smells great," he adds, putting the pot back on the burner. I take the mug he proffers me.

"It's a flavored coffee my sister gave me at Christmas. It's called 'Highlander Grog'," I reply, taking a sip.

Mulder swallows some coffee and raises an eyebrow.

"That's it...it tastes like rum. Good stuff," he observes, taking another hearty swig.

I swallow some more as well. Then I place my cup down on the counter. He watches my hand and then looks back up into my face. I notice his pupils dilate a little and I chuckle inwardly. Asshole...he's stalling I think with amusement.

Mulder takes his cup away from his mouth and smirks at me.

"So, Walter. What did you want to do this afternoon?" he asks.

"I thought we'd fuck each other senseless," I deadpan. He guffaws loudly, snorting a little coffee.

"Damn...sounds like a plan to me," he laughs, and puts the coffee cup down on the counter. I take his hand and pull him into my arms and our mouths meet in their own hot embrace.

Thank you, God. This is just what I needed...we'll talk later...no problem...later. Yes, later on and...oh man...I still can't get over what he feels like in my arms. All sleek, long muscles, taut, runner's sinew covered in warm, sweet smelling skin. Yeah, he smells good...even his sweat smells wonderful to me. Mulder musk...that aroma I associate strictly with him. Part spice, part coffee, part 'Pleasures for Men' cologne, so many unique odors...even part sunflower seeds...but all Mulder. I nuzzle his neck now to drink of his essence.

"Walter. Walter?" he mumbles, arching his neck.

"Yes?" I hiss, sucking at the skin over his pressure point.

"Let's take this upstairs," he chuckles.

I laugh and nod.

"Yeah," I reply and take him by the hand.

This is his first time inside my bedroom. Morning, snow dappled shadows subdue the light coming in through the open curtains. I drop his hand and turn on the overhead light to make things less gloomy, and watch as he studies the terrain. I don't mind the break in the action because I can enjoy observing him cataloguing my space. He walks around, examining, touching my possessions, and I bask in his feline grace. He crosses to the curtains and shuts them, glancing back over his shoulder and smiling a ribald smile at me.

"Wouldn't want to put on a show for your neighbors," he smirks.

"On the fifteenth floor...with no building across from me on this side?" I chuckle.

"You never know who might be watching," he replies. "Or do you like that kind of thing?" he adds with a lascivious smile, moving away from the window and taking his concentration elsewhere without waiting for my response.

All I can do is chuckle further and shake my head as I feel my blood warm and pulse in my cock. My temperature goes up in a slow percolation of lust that his suggestion of someone watching us engenders in me. Lust coupled with embarrassment that I'd even contemplate enjoying the idea. I refocus my attention on watching him as he recommences walking around.

 

The Frank Lloyd Wright Prairie style king-sized bed with its forest green comforter and adjacent night stands, sits against one wall. There's an area rug under it. The rest of the floor is hardwood. He gives that display a cursory look and moves on. My rowing machine and the Bowflex I recently purchased to make more space in here sit in one corner. They get a little more attention. My natural wood dressers, the one with the large mirror facing the bed, and my two small bookcases attract him a little longer. Especially the bookcases. He takes a book out of one and reads the spine. Smiles.

"I didn't know you read Thoreau," he observes. "This...this is very old," he adds, examining the book's pages.

"Yes, it's not a first edition, but it is old. I've had it for a long time. I remember when I first read that I took a trip to 'Walden Pond' afterwards," I reply, shifting a little, very pleased to be sharing with him but not sure what else to say. "Uh...I have an eclectic collection I guess. Lots of American authors. Thoreau, Hawthorne. I even read Poe on occasion," I add quietly.

"I see Poe here. 'The Bells'...that's a rare edition of it," Mulder comments with interest.

"I got that at an estate auction," I reply, smiling.

He nods, smiles in return, and replaces the book.

The overstuffed chair and lamp where I read sometimes are his next stop. There isn't a lot more to see, other than a few prints I've collected that grace the walls, and my walk-in closet, which he bypasses other than to notice that his duffel is inside on the floor. He bypasses the door to the master bathroom as well, merely glancing in and nodding. The bedroom's an austere room I guess. But I like the off-white walls contrasted with the cherry wood furniture...and the fact that it is a refuge with some of the possessions I hold most dear in it.

Mulder returns to the bed and touches the baseboard.

"This is a hell of a bed, Walter. I'm impressed," he smiles. "It's...kind of Frank Lloyd Wright isn't it?" he adds.

"Thanks...and yes...it's a reproduction in his Prairie style," I reply, drawing my T-shirt up over my chest and head. I toss the shirt onto the overstuffed chair. "I got it at another estate auction actually. You would have found the day I tried to move it in here...amusing," I add with a chuckle. He caresses the baseboard wood for a moment and then moves up to the headboard. He touches the wood there as well, standing at the side of the bed and I'm mesmerized by his hand.

I pad quietly over and take him around the waist, pulling him close into my bare chest. I nuzzle his neck and I can feel his facial muscles forming a smile.

"Did I tell you how much I liked being in you last time? How tight and hot your ass felt?" he asks me, his voice filled with that husky purr that excites me beyond almost rational thought.

"I do seem to recall a remark or two along those lines," I rumble back, smiling next to his cheek.

I snake my hands up under the front of his cotton turtleneck shirt, moving them up his lean, toned torso until I reach his nipples. I massage the nubs and feel them hardening under my ministrations. Every touch of my fingertips on his chest makes my cock jump. He arches his head back against my shoulder and I see his larynx bob up and down as he swallows hard. I nuzzle his neck.

The last time we were together I finally worked up the guts to ask him to fuck me. I had taken Mulder's advice and sought some counseling after Krycek's assault in Maine. I went to a psychologist outside the Bureau. I got her on a referral from the Rainbow Health Clinic, the clinic that treats gay men and is located in the neighborhood. I was having some trouble...anxiety especially associated with taking our lovemaking in that direction. I didn't want that to be the case. It was difficult for me to call what happened to me rape for weeks. But I finally did and after that I was able to deal with the way it was affecting my life, including my sex life. Hell...that whole experience made me question myself on every level, even my abilities as a lover all the way around. I was surprised how much it affected my view about my manhood. I'm finally getting my confidence back in that area. I'll continue the therapy for a while...but I'm making great progress and felt that the last time we made love, I'd give letting Mulder top me a try. God knows the guy had been incredibly patient and supportive of me as I struggled with the matter. And I really did want to experience having him in me. And, Christ...it was incredible. So, I'm glad it worked out for sure.

Mulder runs his right hand back and down, unerringly locating my swelling dick. He strokes it lightly, teasing me unmercifully. It's my turn to swallow and shut my eyes for a moment, savoring the feelings. His whispered voice comes to me in the self-imposed darkness.

"Well...if you don't mind...I'd like you to return the favor today. I'd really like to feel this big cock in deep," he husks, rubbing his thumb over the head of the body part in question through the material of my jeans.

I open my eyes and grin back at him, looking into his profile until he glances over into my eyes.

"Mind?" I laugh and he does too.

"I've been thinking about this all the way over here, Walter. I'm so fucking hot for you. Just...just put it up my ass," he murmurs, taking his hand away from my pants and fumbling with his belt buckle.

My mind goes on autopilot at that point. My whole body fills with a rush of arousal so powerful my vision practically blurs. My hands fly out of his shirt and I yank my belt buckle open, unbutton, unzip, and shove my pants and briefs down in several swift movements. Mulder is doing the same in a frantic rush to get his ass naked as quickly as possible. My cock springs free but it's not completely erect so I take hold of it and stroke the shaft with several firm, quick pumps of my hand. Mulder's pants pool around his ankles and I reach forward around him and grab his cock, fisting him and rubbing my cock over his taut ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah....Jesus, that's so fucking good," he moans, rocking in my grasp, back and forth until I'm panting with my need for him.

"Yeah...oh yeah," I reply, thrusting against him.

I take my hand off his cock in order to reach over and swipe at the night stand drawer. He takes over the work, jerking himself firmly, splaying his feet out for balance. I finally grab the drawer handle and pull it open. I manage to fish out a lubricated condom packet and open it despite the fact I'm still sliding the pre-cum slick head of my cock over Mulder's butt. The empty packet falls to the floor.

I have to step back a little to roll the condom down my erection. I nearly trip inside the jeans still clinging to my ankles. It's lucky I'm barefoot. I might have fallen on my face if I had the shoes to trip on as well. Mulder glances back and his face is flushed, mouth open and panting, eyes hooded with his excitement.

"Bend over, lover" I tell him as I seat the condom's rubber ring down near the base of my cock.

He has to close his mouth to smile but he flashes me all his teeth. He leans over to comply, managing not to trip over his clothing. He places his forearms on the bed and tucks his head and chest down a little. His chest moves up and down as his breathing picks up further. He spreads his legs, tilts his ass up and presents his anus to me.

I've never had to prep Mulder very much. All we've had to do during our few marathon fuck sessions is basically have him drop his pants and bend over just like he's doing now. I wish I took as little preparation. I don't come by my reputation of being a tight ass for no reason I guess.

"Ready?" I ask him, pressing my cock to his anus and taking his hips.

"Oh yeah...go for it," he hisses.

"You've got such a sweet, fucking ass," I rumble, bending over to kiss the small of his back just before I shove the head of my cock into him. He trembles below me and lets his breath out in a half chuckle which turns to a moan as I push forward.

"Uh...I love this," he mumbles.

"You know it," I reply, gritting my teeth as I inch into him.

I watch the progress of my cock entering his body and the sight of my engorged flesh breaching his anus and sinking into his warm, tight rectum ratchets my arousal up even further. I reach Mulder's sphincter and feel him tense a little. I stop and allow him to get used to the intrusion. He takes a couple of deep breaths.

"Ok?" I ask, panting hard.

"Yeah," he nods, his voice harsh.

I give a firm thrust forward, pop past the inner muscle, and then slide the rest of the way in up to my balls.

"Oh man...that's the way," he groans.

"Damn, you're tight, lover," I chuckle, grimacing in pleasure at how good he feels around me. I run my hands over his muscular butt and his muscles quiver like the flesh of a fine stallion ready to race.

He laughs with breathless pleasure. "Did you ever measure that thing? No wonder it's tight in there."

I laugh as well and then my voice catches and I moan as his rectal muscles spasm on my cock.

"Like that? I can do it again," he replies, a smirk in his voice. And then he does.

"Oh God," I groan. "You bastard," I add, choking my laughter.

"Oh yeah...this is too good. I can really feel your cock nnnow," he stutters.

I grin like an idiot, place my hands back on his hips, take a firm grip, pull back and thrust forward. "Oh fuck," I gasp. "Oh yeah."

"Oh God, lover. Fuck me," he moans loudly.

I'm only too happy to do just as he requests.

There isn't anything gentle or subtle about this coupling. We're just rutting against each other. So lost in each other and the experience that we hardly know where we are anymore. Our hips slam back and forth and sweat breaks out on both of us as we piston against each other. We're both gasping, harsh grunts coming out of our mouths in time with my thrusts. As I pump my cock into his ass, Mulder rocks back eagerly, seeking to take me in deep, urging me with his own hips to go faster and harder.

He reaches down and grabs his cock, jerking it furiously so that I can concentrate on my own sensations. My hands grip him convulsively, and I pull his ass back into me hard, making rapid stabs with my hips, seeking to bring myself off.

"Come on...do it...shove it in deep you bastard," he gasps, imploring me, his hips rocking fast.

"Take it...fucking take it then," I groan, ramming my cock in as far as I can.

Mulder's hand strokes his cock and then he palms the underside of the head quickly. I feel his muscles start to tremble hard. I go up on my toes a little and angle my next thrust toward the front of his body.

"OHGOD!" he cries out when I hit his prostate. "Uhhhhh," he moans and then his body arches up, stiff-armed right up off the bed. He rams himself onto my driving erection, and his voice cuts off. Somehow his right hand continues to pump his cock. His hips jerk and I feel a tiny bit of warm semen hit my left hand where it's shifted slightly onto his groin. I realize dimly that he must really be whacking his dick around and I give a breathless laugh which suddenly turns into a choked off strangled sob as my orgasm slams up out of my balls and nearly takes my breath away.

"UUUUHHHFUCK!" I just manage to shout before my voice is lost as well. One huge endless seeming spasm of ecstasy pulses through my body and I pound Mulder's ass ruthlessly, coming like a geyser inside the condom. For a few brief moments the only thing I see are the flashes on the inside of my eyelids and the only thing I hear is the slapping sound of slick flesh hitting slick flesh.

When I come back down from the stratosphere...Mulder is gasping and laughing under me, his forearms flat on the bed again. I let out a loud huff of air and collapse over his back, my chest heaving.

"Christ...it's lucky my heart's in good shape," I chuckle, kissing his neck.

"No shit," Mulder replies, shaking with laughter.

We lie like that in silence except for our harsh breathing for a moment and I stroke his arm a little as our muscles twitch. I feel a satiated lassitude stealing over me. Jesus I came hard. It was fucking fantastic. I can feel Mulder starting to relax under me. His breathing is returning to normal and I nuzzle the back of his neck.

"That really was fucking fantastic," I tell him, a dazed, post-coital smile on my face.

"Mmmm, oh yeah...beyond fantastic," he murmurs, wiggling his ass against my thighs.

I chuckle. I know it was meant as a compliment but I also know he's probably cramping up under my weight. As much as I want to...I don't linger any longer. I kiss the back of his neck and tighten my stomach muscles to lever up off his sweating back. I struggle on shaking legs to stand up behind him.

"I'm gonna pull out," I inform him. He nods and I grip the base of the condom around my dick. A short step backwards without pitching over in the clothes around my ankles, and my flaccid cock slips free of his ass. I carefully work the condom down and off and tie the top, tossing the rubber into the trash can under my night stand.

Mulder stands up slowly and then turns and falls flat back down on the mattress. His arms drop to either side. His face is slack except for the same goofy grin that I know I was sporting a moment ago. His legs, with the jeans and underwear still clinging to his hiking boots stretch down off the bed.

I step out of my clothing, shaking my left leg to dislodge my boxer briefs and flop down beside him on the bed. I land on his arm and he wraps it around my shoulder. My legs slap the side of the bed and encounter the sticky remnants of his semen. Oh well...the comforter needed to be washed anyway I think, content as Mulder pulls me over slightly and starts to nuzzle my mouth sleepily with his.

"That was much better than caffeine in the morning," he mumbles around my lips.

"Oh yeah...definitely," I mumble back. "You ok, though? I mean...any pain?" I add, pulling my face back from his.

"Fine...no problem," he replies, diving in for more lip action.

I kiss him deeply, sucking and licking at his tongue as it dances over mine.

Finally, he pulls away, leaving a string of saliva between us which I suck up as he yawns heavily. I look into his eyes and realize he's exhausted. I'm tired too but my eyes aren't shutting and my head's not nodding. I study his face and then remember the reason he's likely to be more whacked from the sex than I am.

"Mulder...how much sleep did you get last night?" I ask him.

He finishes the yawn and looks at me. His eyes tell me that he wants to evade answering but my expression tells him he can forget it. We're not into being evasive anymore. That much we have talked about. He gives me a beleaguered, resigned grin and shrugs.

"You know how it is, Walter. I sat down over the research and the next time I looked at the clock it was 7 AM. I talked to Scully on the phone then for about an hour and a half, got ready and came here," he replies quietly, stroking my forearm.

I shut my eyes and sigh for a moment. Damn it. I guess I should be glad he's got that kind of stamina under the circumstances. The energetic fucking was just what we both needed I think. But...I wish he'd slow down once in awhile. If I'd known he was operating on uncharged batteries here I might have restrained myself a little bit. Well, what the hell. From the look on his face I know he's not complaining and in truth...like I said...I needed this badly as well.

I sit up, remove my glasses, reach over him and put them on the night stand. When I turn back to him, he's half asleep. I smile and tap him on the shoulder. His eyes fly open.

"Christ...I'm sorry...it's no reflection on you," he lets out in a rush.

I laugh.

"Mulder...I'd take it as a compliment if I thought I'd really worn you out. In any event...I know we both more than enjoyed ourselves. Get out of your clothes. We're going to take a nap," I reply, cuffing his head.

He smiles and nods.

"Thanks. Yeah...I guess I could really use some shut-eye," he replies.

"Well, so could I, lover. You fucking did wear 'me' out," I mock growl at him.

He brays a quick laugh as he shifts on the bed.

I sit up, moving off his arm and pull myself up onto the bed. He sits up, reaches down and unlaces his boots. He toes them off and then removes his socks, shoving them inside the footgear. Lastly, he peels his clothing away from his ankles. As he lifts his legs up he spots the streaks of his cum on the side of the comforter.

"Oh hell..." he mumbles.

I crane my neck over.

"Don't worry about it. It needed to be washed anyway," I reply, patting his back.

"Speaking of washing...uh...I'd better clean up," he observes, glancing down at the drying semen that also streaks his stomach. Then he peers back at his ass.

"You sure you're ok?" I ask him, a little concerned, as he stands. I don't like to hurt him and we were going at it pretty hot and heavy. I have to hope that if he was torn or sore he'd let me know.

"I'm fine...really. I just want to wipe off...and use the can," he replies giving me a lopsided grin.

"Oh...ok. Sure," I reply, nodding.

"You want a washcloth?" he asks as he saunters off.

"Yeah, thanks," I reply, sitting up against the headboard. I watch his fantastic muscular ass and long runner's legs as he walks away from me. Oh man...that is some view. After a moment he goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. I slump back against the pillows and let myself just float on the afterglow while I wait for his return.

Presently I hear the toilet flush and the water in the sink run for a while. Then the bathroom door opens and Mulder comes out again, carrying a washcloth and hand towel. He walks back over to the bed and I scoot over to sit on the edge as he hands me the washcloth. I stand up and wipe off my cock and balls and then toss the cloth onto the night stand. I reach for the towel but he moves close and gently takes my cock and balls up in it, swabbing them off. My heart melts for him in that moment and I lay my hand on his shoulder and squeeze a little in affection.

"Thanks, lover," I murmur. He looks up at me, smiling, and removes the towel placing it next to the wet washcloth. When he turns towards me again I take him in my arms and hug him.

"I'm glad to be here this weekend," he whispers, hugging me back.

"I'm glad too. Let's get some sleep. We can make lunch later," I whisper back. He nods and I let him go.

I turn down the comforter and we both climb in under the blanket and sheet, spooning together, Mulder in front of me. I pull him close and feel him sag against me, sleep overtaking him almost immediately. I kiss the back of his head, shut my eyes and drift off shortly after him.

xXx

I wake before him and glance at the clock radio on the right night stand. Squinting I can see it's a little after two o'clock. We've slept a while but he needs it...and I guess maybe I did too. I can let him sleep as long as he wants I think. I'll fix some food for us and wake him when I'm done. I can't quite bring myself to get up however. It's too tempting to study my lover while he lies next to me.

During sleep, Mulder's changed position and now he's lying on his back, the covers pushed down to his waist. I take a moment to let my eyes rake over him. Hell...he's got the kind of body that really does it for me. A runner's body for sure...all long, lean muscles...especially his legs which I can see in my mind's eye even though they're covered right now. Classic runner's chest. He has strength and stamina without being overdone in his muscularity. Even though I considered him a little thin when I first met him...I still thought he was one of the most striking men I'd ever seen. Even dressed, he oozed sexuality. Masculine by all means...but with a sensuous masculinity, an eroticism that drew me like a magnet before I barely even acknowledged the hormonal rush I felt in his presence.

It's obvious he's aging of course...he's not the lanky agent who walked into my office during the Tooms case. He's matured, filled out as men will do as they age. But his maturity sets well with him. He's still lean, and he's done some weightlifting to build his chest and arms up a little. He started that before Scully was kidnapped and taken to Antarctica. I would imagine the effort served him well there.

I focus between his legs. Needless to say...I love his cock. He's partly erect again and it strikes me that even his penis is elegant. Long and lean like the rest of him with a well defined head that right now is turning a little red and leaking a tiny drop of pre-cum as I watch. He shifts and mumbles something, evidently dreaming. His lips pull into a small smile and I think how great it is to see him do that in his sleep instead of seeing his mouth twisted or screaming in a nightmare...which I've become all too familiar with even in the short time we've been together. As I study him, his cock shifts and flops back and forth with his languid movements. I idly reach down and stroke my own dick.

I watch his cock as it seems to bob with his breathing and I know without a doubt that instead of making lunch, I want to taste those drops of pre-cum on my tongue. To feel his swelling flesh gliding in and out of my mouth as I suck his cock. I cease toying with myself and smile, bending over to kiss his mouth where it's open slightly with his gentle snoring.

After a little prodding he wakes and raises his eyebrows even as he responds to my lips.

"Hmmm," he murmurs around my mouth. I pull back and look down into his face. "Is this my wake-up call?" he smiles.

"Yeah...rise and shine," I reply, stroking over his stomach.

"Oh...I'll rise all right," he laughs.

I run my hand down to the inside of his thigh and he pushes closer to me, kicking the covers completely off.

"Oh man...come here," he murmurs, pulling on my shoulders and urging me to roll over onto him. His cock brushes my thigh, trailing his pre-cum through my leg hair.

I chuckle and follow him over, pressing myself completely over him. We kiss again, sliding our cocks together. I place my hands under his shoulders, pulling him up into me, striving to get him even closer, so close I could melt into him if that were possible. Having his naked body against mine is marvelous. I like him on top but I have to confess there's something incredibly carnal about having him under me, writhing in pleasure. I love giving him pleasure and getting the direct feedback of having his warm, sweating, twisting body under me, in contact with my prime erogenous zones is exquisite and that much more of a turn-on. He moans around my mouth and I move my hands to either side of his head, rise up a little and press down again, making the kiss harder and more passionate.

When I take my mouth away he groans but it turns into a laugh.

"Jesus, Walter...I'm going to need CPR here. You're taking my breath away," he gasps, running his hands over my ass.

"You're making me lose my mind," I mumble, my mouth descending on his neck.

I slide my tongue down his long tendons as his neck arches for me. My mouth descends to below his collarbone. I rub my face against his sparse chest hair for a few moments. Then I turn my mouth to his chest and suck in his skin. I have a sudden compulsion to suck it in really hard....to mark him...to mark him as mine. But I hesitate. A vision of Krycek doing this to me and the final result flashes into my mind and I lightly kiss him over and over on the spot I was about to bite. I look up at him from under my eyelashes. He's watching me, his face telling me he's lost in the experience, going with it, and with an almost psychic divination...he understands my hesitation.

"I trust you...and it's low enough...no one will see," he tells me quietly, smiling and stroking my face with his long fingers.

I return his smile and lower my mouth to his flesh again. I lap once and then suck in again much harder this time, nipping him a little with my teeth. I feel his hand drift. He squeezes my shoulder.

"Oh God...yeah. Good. Good," he murmurs, his hand convulsing on my shoulder as I draw the blood to the surface of his skin. This time I moan, low, my throat vibrating as I sense the warm blood coalescing so close to the surface.

He arches his ass up, humping his cock against me and we grind together some more until he's panting. I have to pull my mouth away from him so I can breathe and we both laugh. I lap at both of his nipples, my laughter vibrating them as well. Then I tease the nubs gently with my teeth and tongue and he squirms and laughs harder.

"God, you have one fucking talented mouth," he gasps, smiling. He pulls his legs up and traps me between them.

"I love tasting you," I mumble. I move my face up and capture his mouth again as he grabs me hard around the back. Both of us are breathing through our noses now. We sound like we're running a marathon.

Finally we pull apart.

"Christ, you know...this is the best," I tell him, stilling for a few moments to give us a chance to calm down a little so we don't detonate too early. I run my hand through his spiky brown hair and watch his hazel eyes dance as our breathing slows.

"You know it," he murmurs, caressing my ass again. "I love you," he replies, almost shyly. We lock eyes again and I can see that he's telling the truth. His eyes are full of his love for me and I feel my throat constrict a little at the sight.

"Mulder..." I begin. For a moment, raw, hot emotion...an almost overwhelming joy surges through me and I get hung up on the words. "I...I can't even begin to tell you how much your saying that means to me. I love you too...very much," I finally manage to whisper.

He smiles and I'm struck again by how boyish he looks when he smiles. Years younger really. He's always telling me how good I look when I smile. He should see himself now, I think, as I stroke his face.

"Lover," he replies, his voice husky as he reaches down and cups my balls. He nuzzles my cheek and then changes to stroking my cock languidly for a moment. He whispers into my ear. "I really enjoyed feeling this in me," he adds, studying my face as he trails his fingers over me. "I can hardly wait to feel it sliding all over mine while you fuck me senseless again," he adds, grinning.

"Interesting how a little sleep turns you into a pushy bastard," I rumble a chuckle. "Well...patience is a virtue," I growl and he starts to shake with laughter, and barely controlled arousal, and then he gives up and groans loudly as my lips and tongue slide down his body and between his legs.

"Oh fuck! You asshole," he exclaims, his laughter turning to a gasp of gratification as I take his cock in hand and suck the head into my mouth.

He arches up under me, and I go with it, following his thrust up and then back down. I've sucked enough cocks that I have to admit, I'm good at it. So, no amount of hip action is going to break my concentration or make me gag as Mulder begins to thrust into my face. I let his thrusting do a lot of the friction work and I focus on tongue and lip action. He tastes marvelous. His pre-cum a combination of salt and spice on my tongue as I lap at the slit at the tip of his dick. I love the way he rocks under me. He always builds up a steady rhythm...nothing erratic and it makes it easier to go down on him. After a short time I massage his balls as I move my mouth up and down his shaft. His nuts are getting tighter and I love the feel of them between my fingers.

"Oh God...oh man," he mumbles as his hips pump into me. I look up into his sweating face and he's watching me, his eyes hooded but he's definitely struggling to keep them open because watching me is a turn-on for him. As he watches I smile around his flesh, hollow out my cheeks, and suck like hell.

"Ssstop," he gasps out after a second or two.

I pull back and release his cock. It glistens with my saliva as I sit up.

"Close?" I ask.

He nods, taking some deep breaths. "Yeah...but...come on up here, I like to feel you on me," he adds as his breath evens out.

I lightly move up his body, and he spreads his legs a little farther to accommodate me between them. I settle over him, taking some weight on my forearms as I lay my cock next to his. We lie still for a few more minutes. He seems to like this calm, quiet closeness too and I have to say I'm really learning to value it. I stare down into his face again and he strokes my bicep.

His face is beautiful when he's aroused as much as he is right now. I can see the flecks of amber and green that swirl in his hazel eyes as his lips part a little. He licks his full bottom lip. I swallow hard.

"You...you look...damn, Mulder. You're fucking fantastic looking," I hiss out, unable to stop the words from spilling out. He brings his other hand up and takes both my biceps hard.

"You got me that way, Walter. I can't even begin to tell you what you do to me," he murmurs back.

"Oh man..." I breathe out hard. He squeezes my arms.

"Fuck me, Walter," he murmurs. God. The sensation of him spread out under me like this is almost enough to make me shoot my wad all over his stomach. The fire raging in my groin becomes a conflagration. He pulls his knees up and wraps his legs around me, locking his ankles in the small of my back as I start to thrust against him.

We move together fluidly, the silence punctuated only by our harsh breathing as our cocks slide over each other. I push his up between our stomachs and work on humping him with a steady rhythm, seeking to bring him off first so I can watch his face as he comes.

His mouth drops open and he starts to pant rapidly, jerking his hips up into mine. Sweat is pooling between us as our skin slides together.

"Walter...Jesus...oh," he huffs. His fingers clench my arms.

"Oh yeah, baby," I huff in turn, the words coming out completely unbidden. I've never called him that before and for an instant I wonder if he'll mind. His reaction is to moan loudly and shove harder against my throbbing cock.

His leg muscles start to tremble, then the muscles in his entire body begin to shake slightly. I push forward over his cock and I can almost feel it swell as mine rolls over it. Mulder throws his hips up, grinding his cock into my stomach. All his muscles clench at once and he cries out hoarsely.

"UHHGOD!"

"That's it, that's it," I gasp, watching his face contort in pleasure.

Then his head arches back too, his taut throat muscles cutting off all sound and he screams silently as cum spurts out of his cock between us. His hands convulse on my biceps so hard I know he's going to bruise me. Quick jerks of his hips bring several more spurts out of his cock. They ooze up and splatter his chest. I groan loudly because he's really rubbing against me now, squeezing my cock so that the friction is almost perfect. I pull back and ram into him hard and fast, gasping and grunting with the effort as well as the feeling of ignition and imminent blast-off that's building in my crotch. As I make a last few quick pistons of my hips, I clench my ass muscles together several times in succession to send me over faster. I finally feel my orgasm climbing up out of my balls. Mulder's voice returns and he urges me on as I pound towards home.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...there you go...come on," he whispers, breathless.

"Christ...oh...so...guh...uh...uhhhhhhhh," I roar hoarsely as I feel the spasms of pleasure start to course through me. I try to capture his eyes as I shoot but I can't quite manage it. My eyes shut as my hips stab forward spastically against his crotch. I arch back, my muscles growing taut as well. I'm fuck blind for a moment, holding my breath inside a room full of pulsing light and white noise. Then I let my breath out in a rush as my thrusts grow more languid and then finally slow and stop.

"Oh fuck...oh...man," I gasp out, laughing and sagging against Mulder's sweating and sticky legs and stomach. I open my eyes. Mulder is staring up at me, a satiated grin on his face. He strokes my forearms.

"You were gone for a second. You looked...man...it was some sight," he whispers.

"You were...beautiful," I reply softly. I bend forward and kiss him gently on the lips. I stroke his face. I can still feel his leg muscles trembling next to mine.

He chuckles and continues to rub my arms.

"I was well fucked," he drawls and I sputter and laugh again, snorting though my nose.

"Shit," I laugh. "You're making my ego swell to mammoth proportions," I advise him, teasing.

He guffaws.

"I could make a remark about other things swelling to mammoth proportions but I guess that would have the same effect," he teases back.

"Well right now...the mammoth idea is definitely not the case," I chuckle, glancing down at my rapidly wilting erection and the sticky mess between our stomachs. "Uh...I...guess we should shower," I add.

"Yeah...and hey...after this performance, lunch is on me," he replies, slapping me on the arm.

"Agent Mulder...you have a deal," I laugh breathlessly. I shift to get off him and we both lie there for a moment, staring at each other. I dart forward and give him another quick kiss.

"Thank you," I mumble around his lips. When I pull back he's a little more solemn.

"I should be thanking you. I was the one who got all the attention...demanded it I mean," he replies, stroking my face.

"And it was a great pleasure to give it...believe me, Mulder. I was more than happy to do what we did here. I didn't feel slighted in the least. Besides...we have the rest of the weekend. I'm sure you'll think of a way to see that I feel like I haven't been neglected," I reply, taking his hand and pulling him into a sitting position.

"Count on it," he replies, smirking. He slaps me on the thigh and I let his other hand go. "Let's hit the shower, Mr. Skinner," he adds, swinging his long legs over the edge of the bed.

"Right behind you, Mr. Mulder," I chuckle and he laughs as I slide off the bed and follow behind him as he heads towards the bathroom.

-THE END-