TITLE: Triple Counterpoint - Part 6

The room grows ever darker, taking with it the images of my two lovers, and I feel my heart swell with emotion at the prospect of sharing myself with these two phenomenal people.

"We're going to need some light," Walter rumbles, ever practical.

"Oh...wait," Scully replies, glancing towards the dresser.

All the candles from the earlier blackout are still scattered about the room. I divine her idea immediately and so does Walter.

"The matches are still on the dresser too, I think," he replies, walking over to check out his observation.

"We should move them all closer to the bed," I suggest, removing the champagne bucket from the night stand.

I pick up the condoms and set them behind the lamp. Even though I know Scully is pragmatic and realizes why we're going to use them, I don't want to be shoving them at her from the get-go in deference to her situation. Once we're together they'll just be part of the natural progression and less intrusive I think.

I put the ice bucket on the floor on the far side of the night stand, and go to help with the candles. All together there were seven candles. Six on the dresser and one on the night stand opposite the one where the champagne was sitting. We divide them between both night stands, four on the one with the condoms and lube and three on the other.

"Let there be light," Walter rumbles, striking a match and lighting the three candles on the far side. Scully and I light the other four.

"Oh," Scully whispers, stepping back to the end of the bed to admire the effect.

Walter walks over to join her. I stand by the night stand and watch as he nears her and then shyly puts an arm around her naked waist.

"It was a great idea," he replies. She settles against him. I sit down on the edge of the bed and watch as he maneuvers her around into his embrace. They kiss and I feel tears clog my throat.

I still can't get over the beautiful picture they make together. Walter, tall, strong both physically and mentally, and Scully, small but marvelously toned and fit, and possessed of a similar mental strength that makes her Walter's equal.

Now I watch as strength plays to strength, as they drink of each other eagerly, stoking that strength into the flame of arousal. I climb up onto the bed, bracing myself against the backboard to face them as their hands roam over each other's bodies. Walter presses close to Scully, his cock rubbing against her, hardening between them. I feel my cock swell and lengthen as Scully moans under his mouth.

There's nothing in Walter's posture that says 'Watch me, Mulder, while I take your woman'. Nothing of the master or dominate alpha male that he displays so well at the Hoover building. No, Walter is giving himself to Scully now, completely, unselfconsciously and without any heed to the idea that anyone is watching. He has that ability to focus anyway, and now he's bringing it into play to all our advantage.

Scully in return gives no hint of saying 'Watch me, Mulder, while I take your man' either. No, her actions are the same. She's sharing herself with him, focused on his pleasure, taking it into herself to build her own excitement and feeding it back to him almost ten fold to heighten his experience. I find myself reaching between my legs to stroke my rapidly hardening cock as Walter and Scully continue to touch each other intimately before me.

Finally Walter breaks the kiss, and both of them rock back, breathless and flushed. Walter glances my way and smiles at me as I drop my cock and shift my ass over to the other side of the bed. Scully notices my movement and takes Walter's hand, leading him over to the open edge of the bed. His half mast erection, and balls swing a little as they walk towards me. I can see the curls of Scully's pubic hair in the candlelight. The ends glisten with the evidence of her arousal.

Scully gently prods Walter towards the bed first, and he raises an amused eyebrow.

"Monkey in the middle," she jokes lightly.

"More like gorilla," he replies, his voice rough with emotion.

"Oh...I like that idea...can I be Fay Wray?" I throw in, smirking.

"You have a passable 'girly' scream," Walter retorts.

I laugh and he climbs in next to me. Scully follows and Walter lies down on his back between us.

"How does it feel to be the center of attention?" I ask him lazily, running a finger over his chest.

"Pretty damn fine," he grins up at me.

Scully laughs and he turns and gives her the same shit eating grin.

"Somehow...this is appropriate. After all...you are the boss," she teases him.

"Damn straight," he replies, trying to keep a surly tone. He fails and ends up chuckling hard and then Scully shuts him up with a deep kiss. Walter groans and arches up towards her. I bend down and fasten my mouth on one of his nipples and his groan descends into a low growl as he falls back beneath us.

Scully's words were right. Hidden behind her joke was the core of how this evening should go. Walter is the center of this relationship really. As I said - the anchor. It's only just that he become the focus for all our pleasure. I have a driving desire now and I suspect Scully does as well to show him how much he means to us. To give him something he's probably never received before in his life. The unrestrained respect, admiration and adulation that he so rightly deserves.

We're non-verbal for a few minutes as Scully and I concentrate on kissing, sucking, licking and touching Walter's upper body. It's like savoring hot, elastic bronze straight out of the forge. Walter touches everywhere he can reach on us both, trading off caresses and kisses as his breathing grows harsh.

"Jesus," he whispers as we cover him, Scully and I meeting in the middle of his chest.

My mouth hits Scully's mouth on his skin, just next to his medallion and she turns her face to meet mine, and we're kissing then, over Walter's rapidly beating heart. I pull her up over him and kiss her sloppily, moaning a little as our tongues duel. When we break the kiss, Walter pulls my head down and grabs my lips fiercely, biting on them, sucking my mouth to his.

As we kiss, Scully rests her head on his stomach, playing with his pubic hair and stroking over his scars. Walter spreads his legs apart a little and she works a hand down to his cock and balls then. He arches up into my mouth, devouring me and grunting as Scully begins to massage his balls.

My cock rubs against Walter's side. I move it against him sensuously, slowly, building my arousal further, but not fast enough to bring me close to orgasm. No...I want this to last as long as it can, so I take my time and concentrate on prolonging the moment.

Finally we stop kissing and I pull back to look at Walter. Scully looks up at me from the vicinity of his proudly saluting erection and smiles as she moves her lips down to suck one of his testicles into her mouth.

"Christ," he moans, his ass arching up slightly. "God...that...that feels good," he hisses between clenched teeth.

I lick and nuzzle his neck, bringing my mouth to his ear. I whisper into it.

"You're gonna love this too," I assure him. Then I press my mouth to his neck and slide, sucking down his body until I reach his cock.

"Oh fuck...yeah...suck me," he moans as I wrap my hand around the base of his cock and take the head in my mouth. Scully continues to suck his balls and I swallow him down slowly, hollowing my cheeks to give him the amount of suction that I know he enjoys.

Walter chokes out a gasp and his hands fist up spastically on the comforter. He struggles not to buck up into us, instead letting us do all the work. He cranes his neck to watch us as Scully laves his scrotum, lapping at first one heavy ball and then the other. I work my mouth up and down on his erection and he pants hard.

"Uh, uh, uh," he grunts over and over and finally he can't stop his hips from moving any longer. He starts to thrust gently into us, his rhythm in perfect counterpoint to ours.

After a very short amount of time, Scully suddenly releases his balls and Walter clutches at my head, pushing me back. I release his cock with a wet, smacking sound.

"Close," he pants out.

Scully sits up and smiles at him.

"Walter...that was wonderful. I could feel your scrotum tightening up," she whispers.

"God, Dana...it felt fantastic," he grins up at her.

I grin at them both. His eyes meet mine and there's no need for words. I know he loved what I did for him too. We sit silently for a few minutes while Walter gets control. He runs a hand over his face and then turns to look at me. He studies my face for a moment and then he breathes out, touching my knee. I can tell he wants to suggest something but he's hesitant. I glance at Scully and she looks from me to Walter and back again. That silent, almost psychic communication we have goes into gear and she nods at me, and strokes Walter's thigh.

"Anything you want, big guy," I prompt him quietly.

"Anything, Walter," Scully confirms.

"Fuck me," he murmurs, looking into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me and I want to be in Scully when you do," he adds, shutting his eyes as the emotions caused from what it took for him to make his request, causing his hand to shake a little on my knee.

I look over at Scully and she smiles. Oh yeah. She's with the program for sure. Good deal. I think we can manage this successfully with a little dexterity. Whatever...we'll manage. It's perfect and I'm certainly ready, willing and able I think as I glance down at my throbbing cock. Scully moves up to sit next to Walter and he opens his eyes and looks at her. She bends to kiss his cheek.

"All right, big guy," I reply, softly, "I'd like that too."

"Come here," Scully purrs, taking his hand and encouraging him to sit up. Walter lifts himself up and then Scully begins to lie down, pulling him with her as she lowers herself onto her back.

"Take this pillow," I suggest, quietly, grabbing one of the bed pillows. Walter and I help Scully to position the pillow under her hips. She brings her knees up, and Walter moves down over her, settling between her legs. His cock tips up as he places his mouth on hers.

I settle back into a sitting position for a moment and watch Walter making love to Scully. It's an awe inspiring sight as they become lost in each other completely. Walter works his hands and mouth all over her upper body, kissing, nipping and sucking her skin, concentrating on her tits. Scully moans and twists under him, clasping his back, running her hands up and down his hard muscles. Her hands descend to his ass, kneading there, stroking and then scraping his gluteus muscles with her fingernails.

Walter drags his mouth down her torso, down over her stomach and in between her legs and then I'm treated to the stupendous sight of Walter going down on Scully's warm, wet cunt. I suck in my breath, as his tongue laps at her clit and then his lips suck it into his mouth.

"God!" Scully gasps, rocking her hips against his face.

I watch totally transfixed as he thrusts his tongue into her body. Scully grabs his head and steadies it, holding him on target as he fucks her with his tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh," she pants, rotating and thrusting her hips up at him.

An involuntary moan escapes my lips and I crawl over to where Scully's arching her back, her breasts thrust up towards me. I bend over them and suck her right nipple up into mouth.

She cries out incoherently, writhing under the dual assault and I work my mouth all over her breasts.

"God...Oh...Oh...Uhhhhh!" she moans.

Walter levers up and replaces his mouth with his hands, rubbing her clit quickly with one hand as he thrusts two fingers from his other hand up into her body.

When her back arches up I have to release her tits. She screams as her orgasm explodes through her. I sit back so she can concentrate on the feeling. She jerks once, twice, three times, and then her back bows up hard. Walter keeps his hands moving, focused on her face. His eyes are hooded with passion, his mouth wet with her juices. He grits his teeth, his grimace matching Scully's facial muscles as they contract. Time stops for a moment as Scully poises at the point of ultimate pleasure and then when her taut muscles relax as one, both Walter and I grunt out an exhalation. We had both been holding our breath.

"My God!" Scully gasps, sagging back on the bed. Walter moves his hands away from her and I move back as he works his way up her body again. She cradles him between her legs and he strokes her hair. She reaches one hand out for me and I take it and lie by her side as well. I bend and kiss her forehead.

"Now you...both of you," she whispers, giving us a dazed smile.

I lay my hand on Walter's back and rub between his shoulder blades.

"Just roll onto your side, big man. I'll prep you," I suggest, my voice low and husky.

Walter raises himself up and Scully scoots out from under him. She reaches onto the night stand and picks up the tube of KY Jelly. She spots the condoms and her hand hesitates for one moment before she picks one of them up as well. She hands the tube and the condom to me. I don't really think the condom will be necessary but then again I can't be sure how we'll end up. It's better to be safe in my book. So, it's just as well that she spotted them and as perceptive as she is, she realized why I should use one. I'm rather glad I didn't have to ask her to hand me one, though. She must notice what's crossing my mind from watching my face. She smiles in understanding and I nod my head.

"Thanks," I tell her, smiling gently. I try to think of something to take her mind off this moment. After a few seconds of hesitation I come up with the solution. "Would you like to watch?" I ask, indicating Walter's butt.

She nods, the flush from her orgasm deepening a little. Walter lies on his side, his ass towards me. He looks up at Scully. I have no idea what passes between them, but Scully slides over and presses her mouth to his ear, whispering to him.

I can hear her words, and they touch my heart.

"You're beautiful. Don't ever forget that, Walter. There's no shame. Love is love...remember, you told me that once too," she whispers. He nods and she kisses him tenderly. I feel tears at the back of my throat again and I distract myself by opening the cap on the KY tube. Scully presses close to Walter, touching and nuzzling him, gentling him. His cock tips up between them again.

He runs his hand up and down her shoulder. After a moment he speaks.

"I...I need to bring my knees up," he husks out. Scully looks into his face, touches his cheek and nods. She sits up and knee walks down the mattress as he brings his knees up to his chest. Scully moves around to sit by my side as I warm the slick in my hands. Walter grasps his thighs and shifts a little to present his ass to me.

Scully reaches a hand out and touches his flank, rubbing in a slow, sensuous circular motion as I part his ass cheeks.

"Here we go," I mumble as I stroke some lube onto his anus. I rub my thumb around the puckered opening, pressing and kneading, and he sucks in his breath. "Relax, guy," I whisper. Scully plants a kiss on his butt cheek and he gives a gruff chuckle.

I probe at the opening and then gently insert my thumb into his anus. Scully watches me, her face flushed and excited as I draw my thumb out and then thrust it in again. Walter grunts a little.

"Ok?" I ask.

"Yeah...it's good," he affirms, panting a little.

I rub the small of his back and withdraw my thumb, adding some more lube to my other fingers. I bring a finger back down to his ass and insert it slowly up to the base. Walter rocks back and forth a little and I slip a second finger in, starting to thrust into him then just the way he likes it.

Scully continues to watch as well as caress his ass, her face rapt with interest at my technique. I know she's paying attention so closely because it's turning her on, but also because the next time she does this for Walter she'll know exactly what he enjoys the most.

"Oh babe...God," Walter groans as I add lube and shove a third finger up his ass. He thrusts his hips against my hand, really getting into the postillioning. His breathing picks up and I see a flush growing on the back of his neck.

"You're doing great, lover," I tell him, stilling my fingers in deep for a few moments. "Enough?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he nods, swallowing hard.

Scully takes that as her cue to move back to the front of his body.

"Scully, can you hand me that hand towel on the night stand?" I ask. I bend down and kiss Walter's ass as Scully moves to the night stand.

"I love you so much," he whispers, reaching to ruffle my hair.

"I love you too," I whisper against his skin. Scully hands me the towel. I busy myself with wiping off my hands and then tearing the condom packet open. Scully lies down next to Walter.

"I can lie on my back again if that's what you'd like," she murmurs to him, stroking his flank. He straightens out his legs and presses against her, stroking her cheek.

"I don't want to crush you," he mumbles.

She touches his arm, running her hand up and down his hard bicep.

"I trust you. Your arms are strong. I love to feel you over me, around me. I know you won't hurt me," she purrs.

I lay the towel down as Scully lies back again, encouraging Walter to follow her. He gets up on his knees and slips the pillow under her hips again. I unroll the condom down my length, squeezing the tip to get rid of the air as I go.

Walter lowers himself between Scully's raised knees and begins kissing her again. I take the KY jelly tube up, squeeze some out onto my hands and slick up my latex encased cock.

I glance over and can see Walter work a hand down between his and Scully's bodies, he's grasping his cock. Scully's hand is there as well, parting her folds and Walter enters her slowly, raising his hips up a little and then thrusting forward.

He sinks into her, an inch at a time until he's in up to his nuts. She raises her legs and wraps them high up around his waist. They lie still, savoring the connection but I also know, they're waiting for me. I quickly wipe my hands on the towel.

I knee walk over and gently push down on Walter's shoulders. He goes down over Scully onto his forearms. His face is very close to hers and she kisses him on the nose. He smiles down at her as I position myself behind him.

His ass is at a pretty good angle. I stroke his ass cheeks.

"How does she feel?" I whisper, caressing him, running my hands down between his legs and then down to where they're connected, stroking them both.

"Oh..." Scully moans.

"Jesus...like warm, tight, silk," Walter hisses, his breath coming out in a rush.

"How does he feel?" I ask Scully as her nails rake his back.

"Like...like hot, hard, steel," she whines, arching up and pushing Walter's balls into my hand.

"You're beautiful...like an exquisite, kinetic sculpture. God's artwork," I whisper, taking up my cock and placing it at Walter's anus.

"Love me," he half sobs.

"I do and I will. I love you both," I reply softly, kneeing up and pushing the head of my cock into his ass.

I almost lose it right there, my emotions are running so high. I bite the inside of my mouth, drawing blood as I fight for control.

I rock my hips forward and then thrust, slowly inching my cock into Walter. He breathes deeply, relaxed now, into it, ready and receptive to take me. I come up against his sphincter, and take his hips, thrusting firmly. The head of my cock pops past the muscle and he hisses. His head arches up and Scully takes his arms to steady him as his neck muscles pull tight.

"That's it, lover," I purr. "Almost there."

"So strong," Scully whispers as he moans.

"Oh fuck. It feels so good," he growls, holding himself as still as he can in a titanic effort to hold on.

I make one last thrust and I'm completely inside Walter's warm, tight rectum. My balls brush up against his where they're squashed next to Scully's ass. All three of us lie very still for a moment, getting used to the union.

"Man, that's sweet," I grunt as Walter's rectal muscles contract a little on my cock.

"Christ...yeah," he grunts.

Scully moans slightly in answer.

"Scully?" I ask immediately, a little worried.

"Ok, Dana?" Walter asks, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Oh God...yes," she replies, her voice low and smoky.

"Let me do the work," I advise them.

Walter nods and I feel him brace himself. I can see Scully wrap her legs a little more tightly around his waist.

"Do it," Walter grunts. I grip his hips firmly and pull back slowly, taking his hips along with me, his cock going along for the ride. He withdraws slightly from Scully and as we're at the apex of my backthrust, I pull out of Walter slightly and then thrust forward. The movement thrusts him forward into Scully.

"OhGOD!" She cries her voice filled with pleasure, as Walter's cock shoves deeply into her.

Walter grunts hard and our bodies begin to dance at last. It's not a completely smooth dance at first. Our thrusts are erratic, there's no real rhythm really, but all three of us are so hot, it doesn't matter. We adjust, accommodating our differences in size and shape. We murmur encouragement and words of love to each other. We grow quiet and concentrate on the feelings washing over and through us as we work our way towards the goal we all want each other to reach.

Before long, there are no more words. Our thrusts speed up slightly and all of us in turn, lose the ability to speak coherently for a time. By turns, we begin to moan, grunt and whine. Walter's deep voice in contrast to Scully and my higher voices. We finally shed all our inhibitions and begin cursing, urging each other on with language that we know we'll never acknowledge was used after this is over. We begin to sweat, the salty perspiration running off me and down between Walter's ass cheeks. I see sweat on Scully's legs where they grip Walter's waist. When her hands stroke his back, they leave a wet trail.

There are so many sensations battering my senses that it's almost overwhelming and I don't care. I can hear the soft, slick, squishing sound of Walter's cock sliding in and out of Scully's body. I can see as well as hear Scully's nails scraping along Walter's spine. I can hear that soft slap the skin of her groin makes when it comes into contact with firm stomach muscles.

I can hear Walter's harsh panting and feel the hairs of his balls tickling mine on the down thrust. My cock plunges between his firm ass cheeks and I watch my engorged slick, flesh filling him as he rocks beneath me. But most of all, smells swirl around me. I can smell the distinct aroma of each of us combining to fill my nostrils with the scent of three as one. Three as one and it's sensory overload. I let it all overwhelm me. I welcome it as my heightened senses transform me into the primitive, rutting animal I want to be tonight.

Finally, Scully begins to set a rhythm that we can all follow and our bodies move together fluidly at last. We rock, urging each other on again, straining as each of us can feel the tension building up in the other through our points of connection.

"Walter!" Scully cries out as Walter thrusts his hips hard against her. He's really doing her hard and deep, because my hips are thudding against his ass and driving him home. I hear Scully gasp and then cry out as she comes. Walter is tossed back into me as she bucks up under him, pumping her hips rapidly against his. I still my hips for a moment. He stills as well so Scully has his cock to squeeze against.

"Oh Jesus, babe...wish...see this," Walter gasps as Scully writhes in ecstasy under him.

"Know," I pant.

Scully's leg muscles are pulled tight on Walter's back as she rides out her orgasm. I angle my cock up and thrust into Walter again. He grunts.

"Fuck!" he cries out.

I thrust again.

"Oh yeah...Oh...fuck...yeah," he groans.

I thrust again and then again, finding his prostate and that, plus Scully's still tight cunt brings him off with a roar of pleasure. I keep thrusting, pushing him into Scully and he's shouting "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" until his voice is cut off by his straining neck muscles.

I whine, laboring against my lovers and then, without warning, my climax rockets up out of my groin and ignites me. I explode, screaming and humping desperately, slamming my cock into Walter.

"OHGOD!" I cry out and I feel Walter rise up on his hands to brace himself for the assault. I go totally fuck blind with the force of my orgasm and I can only hope that Scully is all right below us as I rock myself to heaven.

"Dddana..." I dimly hear Walter grunt as if in warning.

There's a heaving shift below me and then Walter falls to the side, taking me with him. We end up in a tangle of arms and legs, his knees drawn up as I rock spastically against him. I feel a small hand on my forearm where I hold Walter's hip. Finally my thrusts slow and I start to come back to myself, stilling and then sagging against Walter's sweating back. The room is silent except for our harsh breathing.

"Scully?" I cough as soon as I catch my breath.

She pats my arm to let me know she's ok.

Walter reaches for her and gathers her close.

I hold Walter against me, my heart pounding in unison with his. I kiss the back of his neck. We all lie quietly for a few moments as our breathing returns to normal.

Finally I stroke Walter's ass gently and then reach between us, holding the condom tight against the base of my cock. Walter shifts his hip up and I pull my leg out from under him. Walter's rectal muscles push me out and as I draw back, my cock slides free from his ass. I sit up, quickly removing the condom and tying off the top. I crane my neck over Walter and see Scully, Walter's cock no longer in her, pressed closely to his muscular chest and hard thighs. She strokes his chest hair and looks up at me, smiling. Walter glances back and gives me a lazy grin. I grin at them both.

"I'll be right back," I inform them, sliding to the side of the bed and swinging my legs over the side. I walk as quickly as my rubbery legs will carry me into the bathroom. I turn on the bathroom light and cross to the toilet, flushing the condom. I grab three washcloths, soaking them in the sink. I wring them out, grab a big fluffy towel and leave the bathroom. I leave the lights on and crack the door as I go.

When I return to the bed, Walter is lying on his back, Scully draped over him. Walter is stroking her shoulder and she's kissing his chest. I go around to the other side and climb onto the bed.

"Scully," I smile at her.

She sits up, and reaches for the washcloth. I hand it to her, figuring that she may want to do this for herself.

"You all right?" I ask as she swabs between her legs.

"I'm fine," she answers looking up at me and then she smiles ruefully at the pat answer. "No really...I feel...very good," she adds, smiling wider and looking at Walter. Walter gives her a grin.

I smile back at her.

"Walter?" I ask, glancing down at his ass.

"Yeah...no problem," he replies, his voice still a little hoarse. He coughs and reaches for the washcloth I extend towards him, sitting up as he does so.

Both of them clean themselves up then. I do as well, hurrying so I can set my washcloth aside and use the towel to dry each of them off in turn, Scully first. Midway through my ministrations, she clasps the back of my neck, drawing my lips to hers to kiss me passionately. My head feels light as our mouths work over each other for a few moments. When we part she whispers.

"I love you, Mulder."

"I love you too, Scully," I whisper back. "I'm uh...sorry about that at the end there..." I add, letting my voice trail off sheepishly.

"Shh," she admonishes me, shaking her head. "No apologies," she finishes quietly. I nod and wipe her face gently with the towel.

It's wonderful to tend to them like I do now. I let my gentle manipulation of the towel tell them both again how much I love and appreciate what they have done for me tonight.

I towel off and then collect the used washcloths in the towel and toss the lot onto the floor next to the bed. After that, I get up, and blow out all the candles. Only a sliver of light from the bathroom lights the room now. Walter and Scully shift and pull the comforter, blanket and sheets down. They climb under and Walter holds the bedding up so that I can climb back into bed next to him.

Walter lies down and so does Scully. I lie down by Walter's side.

None of us can talk. There's no need to anyway. I place my head on Walter's chest on one side and Scully cuddles close, her head on the other. Walter's arms hold us both close. In a moment, I'm fast asleep.

xXx

Monday, September 20, 1999. 10 AM. Dragon's Roost. Crossroads, Maine.

A kick to my leg wakes me up for the third time that morning. The first time my bladder did an admiral job of it. I'd heard Scully get up before me so this must finally be Walter's wake-up call. Walter is trying to lever his bulk out between Scully and me without disturbing us and finding it a little difficult to do so. I shift over slightly and he stops moving.

"Sorry, babe," he whispers.

"You ok?" I ask, opening my eyes and glancing around. Light streams in through the windows, showing me the expanse of his pectorals as well as his craggy face as he sits up beside me. I can just see Scully on the other side of him. She's rolled onto her side facing away from Walter and is still asleep.

"Oh yeah. I just gotta take a piss," Walter answers quietly. "Go back to sleep. It's only around 10," he adds, chuckling quietly.

I nod sleepily. I guess we're sleeping in I smile with contentment. Yeah...what the hell. How often do we get a chance to just lie in bed? I move so he can have space on my side to crawl out of the covers. He scoots his ass down to the end of the bed and crawls off from that direction. I grin a little as he scoots his butt down the bed. Finally, getting to the end, Walter swings his legs off and pads quietly towards the bathroom, scratching his stomach as we walks. When he shuts the bathroom door. Scully stirs and rolls over slowly. She opens her eyes and her brow furrows when she gets an unobstructed view of me.

"Call of nature," I smile at her, gesturing with my head towards the can. "And good morning," I add.

"Mmmmm," she sighs, stretching a little. "Good morning."

She shifts over close and we cuddle together.

"We're sleeping in," I advise her solemnly as I toy with her cross.

"So I noticed," she replies. "Quite frankly, I can use it," she adds, a tiny smile playing about her lips.

"I think we all can. And uh...how are you doing?"

"Mulder...I'm all right. Really. Walter didn't fall on me. I'm not sore...the sex was incredible," she whispers, stroking some hair off my forehead. "So, don't worry about it."

I grin at her.

"He's good isn't he?" I tease her.

She slaps my chest lightly but grins.

"I guess 'we don't kiss and tell' has kind of gone out the window hasn't it?" she replies wryly.

"So?" I encourage her.

"So...let's just say he has a lot to offer," she replies and I laugh.

"Oh you've got that right," I reply.

We both laugh. She bends forward and kisses me lightly.

"So do you," she remarks.

"Why thank you, Batwoman," I reply, grinning into her mischievous eyes.

"You're most welcome, Boy Wonder," she replies.

The toilet flushes and we hear water running in the sink. Finally the bathroom door opens and Walter reappears. Scully and I both turn to look at him as he saunters back over to the bed. Our eyes are both trained on the object of our earlier conversation as it and his balls swing between his thighs. He notices and grins, walking with even more confidence as he reaches the side of the bed. Scully lifts up the covers and he climbs in next to her. She turns a little towards him. He kisses her on the lips and then he releases her, and reaches over to give me the same attention. When he moves back from my mouth he smiles at us both.

"Good morning," he rumbles, propping himself up on his elbow to look at us.

"Good morning," Scully replies, smiling at him and touching his hip under the covers.

"Batman," I reply, rolling onto my back and placing my hands behind my head. I stretch, arching my back a little under the covers. Scully turns to observe me and gives me a slow smile as my hardening cock bulges up through the bedding. She reaches over and strokes my stomach as it rises up under her hand. She touches me tenderly and as I lie flat again, her hand brushes my groin. Her smile turns sultry. Walter observes us, studying us both for a moment. Then he touches Scully's shoulder with affection and speaks.

"So, how about I go start uh...brunch. I'm up and I'm starving," he suggests, clearing his throat a little. I smile and nod. That's my man. He's very perceptive I think as Scully's hand strokes my thigh underneath the covers. Walter glances at Scully and grins at me before she turns to him. "You two can...sleep in a little longer. I'll holler when it's ready," he finishes.

Scully reaches over and kisses his cheek sweetly.

"Thank you, Walter," she murmurs, drawing back. He grins at her.

"Eggs, bacon...the works?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah...I think I can use the energy," I reply, smirking. Scully laughs and nods.

He chuckles.

"Ok. I'm outta here then," he advises, sliding out from under the covers. He climbs out of bed and goes to a drawer in the dresser, pulling it open. He pulls out his sweat pants, drawing them up his long muscular legs and past his cock and balls.

"Later," he calls back over his shoulder as he leaves the room.

By the time we can smell bacon frying Scully is on her back with her legs over my shoulders and I'm fucking her with long, hard, deep thrusts.

xXx

Monday, September 20, 1999. Noon. Dragon's Roost. Crossroads, Maine.

After a leisurely brunch we clean up, get dressed and then decide by mutual agreement to tidy up the house. As good house guests it's really something we agreed should be done. So, we parcel up duties, with Scully and I rounding up the candles from downstairs and then going upstairs to straighten up the master bedroom and bath. Scully takes some time to put away her purchases, packing away everything in her usual efficient manner. Walter volunteers to clean the kitchen and wash and put away the linen that's already in the washer. He'll also sweep the hearth and tidy the fireplace. He intends to examine my leather jacket as well to see if there's anything that can be done for it.

As we move about the house and come into contact with each other at various points, there's gentle physical interaction as we strive to maintain the intimacy we experienced together the night before. The fact that in not too many hours we will be contemplating leaving for DC again is definitely on our minds. We may not get to be together like this again for quite some time. So, we give each other affectionate touches as we meet on our appointed rounds.

Scully catches Walter and I kissing in the laundry room after I carry the comforter down and she detoured in the downstairs bathroom while she was following with the sheets. She strokes my ass and leaves the sheets on top of the washer. Walter and I break apart and Walter chuckles, telling me to shove off or he'll never get the laundry from the washer into the dryer.

I catch Walter giving Scully a neck rub in the living room when I bring the ice bucket down from the bedroom, the broom he was using to sweep the hearth lying on the floor. He glances at me as I stand in the doorway and informs me that he's afraid my coat's going to need professional help. I shrug and tell him I'll try a dry cleaner when we get back to DC and leave him and Scully to the impromptu massage while I take the bucket into the kitchen. The afternoon passes easily and by four o'clock everything seems done.

I'm upstairs in the master bathroom while Scully uses the downstairs can when I hear the sound of a chainsaw. I wrinkle my brow as I stand up and pull up my pants. Then I remember the downed limb at the back of the house. When I come back downstairs after turning off the lights in the bedroom, I find Scully in the kitchen, looking out the window.

"Walter decided to cut up the limb?" I ask coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. She rocks back against me, her head resting below my chin.

"Yes. He decided to cut it up now," she replies, her voice pensive.

"I should help him," I reply, starting to release her waist. She holds onto my arms.

"He...he asked me to tell you not to bother. I asked to help too but he said he could handle it."

I look down into her face as she cranes her head to look up at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. She turns her head back to the window and replies, but doesn't answer my question.

"I put on some coffee," she states quietly. "Let's have a cup," she adds. I let go of her waist and she walks over to the coffeemaker. She opens a cupboard and takes out three mugs. I walk over to stand next to her, giving her time to express herself. The chainsaw revs and stops and then revs again as Walter cuts up the limb outside.

Her movements are abrupt as she places the cups next to the coffee. She's tense. I don't know what could have gone wrong here. Everyone seemed relaxed and fine. We'd been joking, touching...there wasn't any tension in the air at all. What the hell? I watch Scully busy herself pouring two mugs of coffee and when she doesn't speak I do.

"Did he just need time alone?" I ask, touching her shoulder.

"Partly. But...we were talking while you were upstairs. You know...about cleaning things up because we'll be leaving here tomorrow. We started talking about my being released to work again and...going back to..."

"Kersh?" I ask, studying her face.

She stares at the cups, her hand running through her hair.

"Yes. It wasn't a very...pleasant conversation. He's out there...blowing off steam I think," she replies, dropping her hand. She picks a cup up and gives it to me.

"Did you argue over it?" I ask her carefully as she walks over to the kitchen table.

"Oh no. Well, not really. It was just...a little depressing for us both. I'm sorry, Mulder...I guess we put a bit of a damper on things here," she replies, waving her hand in the air in a gesture of disgust.

We both sit down at the kitchen table and I take a sip of my coffee giving my mind a chance to wrap itself around this development. After I swallow the aromatic brew I put the cup down. I nod and venture an opinion.

"We haven't had an organized discussion on how to handle Kersh. You know how Walter values organization and control. I expect that's not sitting easy with him. The issue is probably lying a little heavy on Walter's mind," I reply. "I can understand the need to discuss it as well, I guess," I add gently.

She looks down into her cup and doesn't answer. Walter's chainsaw buzzing is the only sound in the room.

"Scully?" She looks up at me. "Well...is he going to broach the subject when he comes back in, or..." I start to add.

She shoves her coffee cup away in barely concealed anger as she replies.

"You know, Mulder...after seven years...I'd like to spend some time not having to consider the job. Just...just once I'd like to not have to consider what AD Kersh is going to do next to make our lives miserable or take up what precious little time I have left here with you both in discourse over how we can cover our asses and protect our backs," she spits out in a rush, glaring at me.

I wince and stare back at her. My heart squeezes in my chest at the implications of her words. 'After seven years on the job with me' jumps instantly into my head. Seven years spent sticking by my side in the quest. Seven years suffering all manner of horrors, hurts and indignities and now...Kersh...and getting shot on top of everything else. Oh yeah...being under AD Kersh's jurisdiction adds insult to injury, that's self-evident. And it's my fault she's had to put up with it all, with me, the heartache and pain, Kersh...everything...without hardly a break in the action during all that time.

Christ. No wonder she doesn't want to talk shop. Why would she? Why would she want to talk about work during a time when she's actually been able to put all that aside? She shouldn't have to bring all that back down on her head. I can't really disagree or argue with her for not wanting to do it. I can't even be hurt over the idea that seven years with me caused her to say what she said. It's the truth.

"Scully...I'm sorry," I murmur looking down at my hands. "I..."

She raises an eyebrow and then a chagrined look crosses her face.

"Oh, Mulder," she starts to reply, shaking her head. "Mulder...I...look, that didn't come out the way I meant it to come out."

"No...Scully...it was a fair assessment of the situation. I mean after seven years of hanging in there for me...under extremely adverse conditions, I..."

She makes a small sound of discomfort.

"But, Mulder...I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't...that I...you know I wouldn't take back these 7 years...ever. I didn't mean that," she replies, her voice shaking slightly. I smile gently at her and reach my hand across to touch hers where it lies on the table. "It's just that...sometimes...sometimes I'm 'so' tired," she finishes quietly, looking down.

"God, Scully. You have every right to be, especially right now. Sometimes...I'm tired too," I sigh, stroking her hand. "We all are. This vacation..." I begin. I stop speaking as she looks up and captures my eyes.

She studies my face and gives me a weak, understanding smile.

"This vacation has been wonderful. It was one of Walter's... one of the best 'directives' our...ex-boss ever gave us," she replies with a touch of irony.

I give her an understanding smile of my own and release her hand. She continues, expelling her breath in another resigned sigh.

"And...oh hell. I agree with Walter too.. I think you're both right, really. Walter and I discussed the need to talk about how we should handle things with Kersh on the way to Maine. I could tell he was in that mind-set."

"So...uh...he's going to belabor it then? Walter...Walter and I shouldn't be pressing you..."

She shakes her head.

"I meant 'was', Mulder...I don't think he really wants to talk about it either now. Part of the reason he bulled out of here was because he was disgusted with himself for bringing it up," she replies, toying with her coffee cup.

"He's not still upset about what happened in New York is he? That may be exacerbating how he feels about..." I begin to reply.

"No, that's not it, Mulder. I think he feels there's nothing else to talk about at this point. I don't think he feels like there's anything else we can do except be discreet, bide our time and be patient. He has hope that Spender and Diana will take care of the problem themselves," she advises.

"By blowing the casework so badly someone, like Freeh, actually pays attention and gets the ball rolling to take the Files away from them?" I query.

"Yes. He still has faith that he can lobby then and get us reassigned to the X-Files as well as get us back under his jurisdiction," she replies, putting her cup down. She rubs her eyes and then looks up at me.

"Then I think we have to have faith in him," I reply quietly, pushing my coffee cup away. "Walter will try, I know that. Maybe there isn't anything else to discuss now, unless it's to tell him we trust him and have faith in him. We know how to be discreet and...well...I can try to be as patient as I know both of you can be about waiting to see what happens. Maybe that's all we need to do...reaffirm that we lay low, hang tight and keep the faith," I reply quietly.

Scully's face relaxes and she gives me a soft smile.

"Mulder...I think you're exactly right," she replies.

"We can leave details on taking precautions until we get back. Since Walter is coping a lot better with your being shot the subject shouldn't be as much of a minefield as it would have been before," I reply

Scully nods.

"Agreed. So, we can wait," she replies, her smile strengthening.

"Yeah...let's try to enjoy the rest of the vacation," I reply, smiling.

"That sounds excellent," she sighs with relief, her eyes sparkling along with her smile.

The chainsaw revs loudly. We look from the window and back to each other. Scully chuckles a little.

"You know...we should really be discussing this decision with 'I'm a Lumberjack' out there," she adds.

I smirk and then I laugh as well.

"I was gonna say "Texas Chainsaw..." I reply, chuckling.

"Oh no," she shakes her head, laughing. "Uh uh. Wrong pop culture image, Mulder."

"Ok. Ok. But, listen...you're right about going out there. We need to keep the channels open...and this discussion definitely impacts us all."

"Right," she nods matter-of-factly. "And as far as that goes...I really didn't mean that earlier..."

"Uh uh...no apologies, remember? Besides...Scully...don't ever feel afraid to tell me if it's getting to be too much. I know...I know I'm like a juggernaut sometimes...don't let me be a deaf one, ok?" I reply sincerely.

"I'm filing it away for future reference," she replies, giving me a small smile.

"Good deal. Ok. Get your coat, Batwoman. To the bat poles. Batman needs some extra muscle out there anyway," I reply, grinning.

"Now you're talking, Boy Wonder," she laughs, getting up from the table.

xXx

Walter, Scully and I sit on the deck steps after we've added the sawed wood to the wood pile by the side of the house. We worked in silence, Walter on chainsaw and Scully and I on hauling and stacking. The loud, discordant buzz of the chainsaw made talk a moot point anyway. But even so, all of us were content to just let the physical labor burn off whatever ill winds were blowing through our minds.

Dusk is upon us now and we watch the sun set in silence as well. Walter sits in the middle, Scully on his left side and I on his right. He gives off that heat that large men seem to give off sometimes, especially in bed, and we bask in his warmth.

Finally after a time I put my hand on Walter's thigh and stroke it a little. He glances at my hand and then up into my eyes.

"Scully told you about our discussion," he rumbles, studying my face.

"Yeah, she did," I reply, taking my hand off his leg.

"Walter..." Scully begins.

He sighs and shifts a little. She stops to see what he's going to say.

"Listen...I didn't mean to bring things down here. I just...shit...I don't know what I was thinking about. I don't want to talk about the job now either..." he lets his voice trail off as he looks off over the ocean.

"Walter...Mulder and I did talk about that earlier too. We thought...well we considered that perhaps we don't really need to do that now," Scully interjects, touching his hand where it rests on his knee.

"Yes," I nod. "We thought we'd just kind of...lay low, hang tight...and keep the faith...in you," I reply quietly.

Walter's head comes up and he gives me such a look of gratitude mixed with hope and love that I almost have to turn away under the intensity. He doesn't answer but merely acknowledges what I've said with a dip of his head. I plunge on as he looks away and out over the water to cover the strong emotion playing across his face.

"Yeah, big guy. We...Scully and I figure that...uh...eventually...with your help, we'll all be fine...and uh...what I mean is...we can bide our time. We'll wait for Spender and Fowley to hang themselves and then uh..." I struggle to explain as he turns to look at me again and I gaze into the depths of his suddenly soft brown eyes. Scully interrupts, sparing me the trouble of trying to talk and swallow the huge lump in my throat at the same time. Walter looks down at where Scully touches his hand as she speaks.

"We just think you're right, Walter. Things will work out. We'll get the File's back and we'll be back under your jurisdiction. Any discussion to be done at all can wait until we get back," she replies, removing her hand from his. His jaw works and I can see his eyes glisten a bit behind his specs.

Walter's head swivels up to look at Scully. His throat works and then he looks down at his hands again, clasping them in front of his knees.

"I vote for tabling any discussion about Kersh until we get back," he rumbles, flexing his fingers.

"I second the motion," I chime in.

"All those in favor, say 'aye'," Scully adds.

"'Aye'!" we all chorus.

Walter lets out a sigh of relief and stills his hands. Then he looks up from one to the other of us again. "Thank you both for your confidence in me," he states simply.

I rub my hand between his shoulder blades.

"Let's put the chainsaw away and think about dinner. I've worked up a 'Manly Man' appetite," I suggest with a grin.

"I think I might have even worked one up," Scully adds wryly, flexing her bicep.

"Not bloody likely," Walter chuckles, looking her up and down with a raised eyebrow. Scully slaps him hard on his arm.

"Hey!" he laughs. "Ok. I take that back...you qualify."

Scully and I both laugh and then all three of us get up. Walter hefts up the chainsaw from the foot of the steps and we re-enter the house.

xXx

We thought about ordering in Chinese food but when Walter called The Golden Dragon in Crossroads we discovered they were closed on Mondays. Scully poked around in the fridge to see what was available and discovered the fact that I'd put the bottle of champagne back in there. She also discovered it was flat. That fact set up a major guilt trip for all three of us. We were all rather embarrassed to have wasted Dennis and Phil's generous gift. Almost as one we turned to the kitchen counter top and the neatly stacked pile of party food from the champagne bucket.

"Uh...how about some caviar?" I suggest, suppressing a grin.

"God...I feel terrible, all that was so nice of Dennis and Phil," Scully comments.

"Yeah...we should at least make an attempt to finish some of it off. Why don't we make some more of that clam chowder and then we can snack on the rest," Walter replies, his hands on his hips.

"Sounds like a good idea," I agree.

"How about some coffee while we work. There's still some in the coffeemaker," Scully adds, gesturing towards the machine.

"If you'll pour me a cup, I'll start the chowder," Walter volunteers.

Dinner is a raucous mixture of banter and teasing over things we like to eat and don't like to eat when it's discovered Scully hates Vienna sausages. Walter isn't partial to them either and we end up making a ribald joke about their general shape and size and Walter and Scully's proclivities for something larger of the same general shape. Both of them end up reddening over the teasing and I laugh like hell. Of course they get theirs back, ribbing me terribly over my evident near addiction to smoked oysters. When it looks like I'm going to hog all the containers of them, they even threaten to deny me any since they're supposed to be an aphrodisiac.

By the time we're done, all of us are smiling and a little breathless from laughter and the earlier discord has disappeared in the fantastic bonhomie. At last, we finish up, regain our composure and clean up the kitchen again, turning on the dishwasher to take care of the dirty dishes we've accumulated so far.

Scully starts to put the coffeepot back in the coffeemaker as Walter and I push the chairs back underneath the kitchen table. She hesitates and then turns to look at us.

"Would you two like some Irish coffee? I think I remember seeing some whiskey in the liquor cabinet," she suggests, her hand with the pot hovering over the coffeemaker burner.

"I like that idea," Walter answers, giving the chair he's holding a push into place. "Mulder?"

"Yeah...that sounds great. I know there's some out there. I saw it when I got the champagne glasses," I reply, smiling.

"All right," Scully smiles, placing the pot back on the burner. "Now...you two go on out and I'll bring the coffee. You can add the whiskey as you like then," she replies.

I do a double take and she raises her eyebrows.

"Hey...I like to play hostess on occasion. Cut me some slack, Mulder," she states, in mock indignation.

"Did I say anything?" I ask innocently, looking at Walter and making an appeal with my raised eyebrows.

"Don't look at me," he chuckles. "Come on, Monster Boy, we're not needed," he adds, taking me around the shoulders and steering me out the door.

Walter and I leave the kitchen and saunter into the living room while Scully pulls together the makings for a fresh pot of coffee. I retrieve the whiskey from the liquor cabinet along with a shot glass and put both on the coffee table.

For the first time I notice the vase of tea roses sitting there. They seem fresh. I recall Scully coming in here with a glass of water earlier. She must have been adding water to the vase.

"These are nice," I comment to Walter's back where he stands, gazing at the fireplace.

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah. I uh...bought those the other night for Scully," he replies, a grin playing about his lips.

I smile and nod, thinking to myself...I should make the effort once in a while to give her little tokens of affection like these flowers. Walter always does have it going on when it comes to that kind of thing. It's a commendable thing to do.

Walter turns back to the fireplace and muses about building a fire for a moment. I leave the couch and come up beside him. We agree it's warm enough without it. As we stand contemplating the fireplace, Walter rubs between my shoulder blades.

"That feels good," I whisper. "Thanks."

"Welcome," he rumbles next to my ear. I feel a warmth suffuse my body, a pleasant sense of peace coupled with anticipation and arousal. Walter rubs for a few more moments and then withdraws, moving to the couch to sit down. I follow him and sit down by his side, laying my hand on his thigh. He places his arm over my shoulder and draws me close. We settle against each other with a sigh of contentment. My hand plays lazily on his muscular leg.

"So...uh...you want to turn in early?" I ask, my voice heavy with suggestion. He smiles at me.

"The thought had crossed my mind," he replies, toying with my hair.

"We'll wait until the hostess brings the coffee and see if she's up for it," I reply, chuckling a little as I lay my head against his hard shoulder. He nods.

We sit in companionable silence just enjoying each other's company until Scully comes in carrying a tray with three large mugs of coffee on it. Walter starts to get up but I pat his leg.

"Stay," I suggest, as I rise and cross to Scully's side.

I relieve her of the tray and she smiles in acknowledgment of my gentlemanly manners and goes to sit in the overstuffed chair to the right. I walk over and put the tray on the coffee table.

"Shall I serve, Madame?" I ask her as she toes off her shoes and tucks her legs up under her.

"By all means....Jeeves," she replies, teasing.

"One shot for me," Walter replies as I uncap the whiskey bottle and sit down on the couch. I reach for the shot glass.

"Scully?"

"Just one for me too," she replies, pushing her hair back behind her ears. I nod and bend to my task of pouring liquor into the shot glass.

Once the coffee is ready, I take Scully's cup to her and Walter picks his up, warming his hands with it and then takes a sip. I return to the couch and sit back down next to him, picking my cup up as well. Walter swallows and then nods at me.

"Well done. This is just right," he states, a grin playing about his lips.

Scully and I sip ours as well.

"Oh...very nice," she adds, after swallowing.

I nod.

"Yeah, not bad," I pronounce, settling back into the couch cushions to drink some more.

"My father liked a good mug of Irish coffee once the weather turned cooler," Scully comments. "Scully women have probably been adding a dash of whiskey to their men's coffee for years," she adds smiling at us over her mug. "I thought it was high time I continued the tradition," she finishes.

Walter smiles back at her and so do I. Then I look at Walter and smirk a little. He catches my expression and struggles to suppress an answering grin.

"Well...Walter...that sounds rather proprietary don't you think?" I suggest, teasing.

"Highly," he responds, his head swiveling to take in Scully as she sips her coffee. "And I have to admit...it's my kind of tradition," he adds, giving his mug a little tip towards Scully.

"I'd second that idea," I grin, doing the same with my mug.

Scully acknowledges our thanks with a tilt of her head.

Walter clears his throat and shifts a little on the couch. He glances at Scully and I can tell he wants to say something to her but isn't quite sure how to begin. I busy myself with sipping at my coffee and pretending I'm not listening as he turns towards her and addresses her directly.

"You know...I'm still interested in hearing more about...your family history and...traditions. Sharing that with you. We...we didn't do enough of that this weekend I think. I'd like to hear more. I enjoyed what we did share," he tells her quietly.

"I want to know more about your family too," she replies a little shyly over her mug.

"Yeah, on the way back...if you'd like, we can compare notes some more," Walter suggests, sipping out of his coffee mug again.

I smile past him over at Scully but she's focused on Walter and not really paying attention to me right at the moment. I grin to myself and go back to sipping my coffee.

I probably know more about both of them put together then they know about each other, even now. I mean in the way of family and background. They are obviously learning and have learned a lot about each other personally. But I think this is a great development. It will foster even closer ties between us all and allow us to support each other even more.

"I'd really like that, Walter," she replies, softly.

Walter nods next to me and sinks back down onto the couch. We sip in silence again for a few moments.

"Oh...speaking of traditions," I comment, breaking the silence as I remember something I meant to tell Walter. "Walter...I can spend Thanksgiving with your family. My mother and I are going to get together on Saturday since her sister asked her to her house on Thursday," I add with a grin.

"Oh, that's wonderful, Mulder," Scully replies immediately. She gives Walter a gentle smile for issuing the invitation.

Scully remembers the years I'd be home alone on the day. God, once I even had Thanksgiving with the Gunmen when I had nowhere else to go. That was some trip. Actually...it was kind of fun...but Scully always felt bad about not being with me anyway.

"Yeah...that's great, babe," Walter replies, rubbing the back of my neck with affection. "Esther will be in seventh heaven stuffing you full of turkey and dressing."

"I'm really looking forward to it," I reply, smiling at him. "Christmas too," I add, beaming over at Scully.

"You'll be happy to know, Mulder, that my mother is making a goose for Christmas this year. So, you won't have to be worrying about 'ODing' on turkey over the holidays," Scully chuckles.

"Maggie's making a goose? Well God bless us everyone," I quip.

Walter raises his eyebrows but laughs.

"Hey, I'm serious. My holiday season is complete," I enthuse, rubbing my stomach. "Maggie's special glaze for duck and goose, and wild rice stuffing are to die for."

"Oh yeah?" Walter replies, looking at Scully. "Maybe I can wrangle some leftovers...or...the recipes?" he asks speculatively.

Scully chuckles.

"We'll see what can be arranged," she replies, lifting her cup to her lips again.

All three of us fall silent as we drink from our mugs. Walter puts his arm around my shoulders again and rubs my arm, staring off into space, thinking his own thoughts. His body is relaxed and warm against mine. It feels so good as I sip my Irish coffee. Scully watches us, smiles a little and then drifts into her own world as well, the small smile still on her face.

Finally, Scully drains her mug to the bottom and places it on the small table next to the chair. Walter follows suit, taking his arm from around me when he bends forward to set his mug on the coffee table. I finish up mine as well and place my mug next to his.

"So...uh..." I begin.

"I'd like to shower first," Scully interrupts, giving us a knowing smile. Her tone of voice leaves no question in our minds. It's an invitation to dance and Walter and I are the intended dance partners for the evening. "I feel kind of gritty after stacking up that wood," she adds, uncurling her legs and placing her feet on the floor. She stretches a little.

Walter and I both watch her arch her back in the chair and Walter glances at me, a grin playing about his lips again.

"I could use a shower too," he replies in a low voice. "First," he adds, chuckling.

Scully smiles at him and then smiles at me as well.

"Me too," I reply, giving her a smirk.

"Why don't you two take the upstairs...I'd suggest we save time and shower together...but to be honest...I'd feel squashed up there with both of you in with me," Scully chuckles, standing up.

Walter and I stand up when she does.

"Yeah...kind of like standing between two tall buildings?" I retort, picking up the two mugs from the coffee table. Walter tightens the cap on the liquor bottle and takes it back to the cabinet.

"And not wanting to leap them both with a single bound for the soap," Scully comes back.

Walter barks a laugh as he places the bottle back.

"You want upstairs or downstairs?" he asks magnanimously, turning towards Scully.

"I'd better take downstairs. The master bathroom shower is definitely better for two," she replies, picking up her mug. "Now, give me the mugs and that shot glass too. I'll take them to the kitchen," she adds, generously.

"Thanks, Scully," I reply, handing her first the mugs and then the shot glass.

"See you in a bit," Walter adds, sauntering off towards the stairs. I follow him.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she calls after us as we head up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am," I intone, laughing as Walter swats my ass.

Scully laughs as she heads into the kitchen.

xXx

We come together again, naked, fresh and slightly damp from the shower, eager and willing to please each other for what we know in our hearts is our last time this weekend. Our hours at Dragon's Roost are growing short. Tomorrow we leave and go back to an uncertain future. Tonight...we revel in our love. We celebrate the joys of the flesh and the immediate future is all that we care about. We lower all our shields. Divest ourselves of masks. Rid ourselves of inhibitions. Prepare to join three into one again in ecstasy.

There are few words between us for quite some time once we're in bed. Walter sets out the condoms and lube, silently, and then all three of us lie down together. Our bodies move almost as one from the start, kissing, sucking, licking, tasting our skin, sharing sensations with each other in turn, building the heat of our arousal slowly in order to prolong the experience for as long as we can.

We press close, one over the other, one under the other, side by side, bodies gliding, caressing, in turns teasing and more forceful in our intent. Panting and breathless we feed each other's desire, stoke each other's intensity.

Arms and legs entangled, sex meets sex, cock sliding sensuously over cock and over cunt in equal measure, trading off which partner receives pleasure and which partner is pleasured by giving it.

Our bodies' waltz is sensual abandon, planes of shadow and light from the night stand lamps playing over us as we moan and twist over, under and around each other's sweating limbs. We're all like kinetic sculpture now. Walter once again like that solid artwork of granite or bronze, hard muscles rippling and glistening with sweat as he covers one or the other of us with his fluid, warm mass of molten metal become flesh. Scully, soft and curved in all the right places, but muscular and conditioned as well, graceful, arching up over Walter or me, under us, catlike, purring and yes, sometimes scratching, inventive, mischievous, sensuous, beautiful...all that is woman.

We savor every inch of our bodies, rocking as one and it's like a slow dance, a dance in a fever dream. A wonderfully hypnotic waking dream in which our hearts, minds and souls are filled with the joy of loving another human being.

Finally our caresses become more deliberate, more pointed and more powerfully erotic. We murmur words now. Words of love and desire. Words to urge, to concentrate and focus each of us where we most like to be touched, stroked, sucked, bitten...everything and anything we know will drive us towards release. Now we're really unleashing the primitives in each of us. Now we're getting down to serious sexual business. This is fucked and be fucked and all three of us are more than ready to go for broke.

Walter and I go down on Scully together, Walter using his strong hands and me using my mouth. She writhes under us, crying out with utter abandon as we encourage her to let go and do whatever she wants to heighten her climax. I've never seen her like this before. So wanton, so lost to sensation. It's incredible and even more arousing to see her give herself over completely to what we can do for her.

At last, sated, she stops to rest, propped up against the headboard, her legs stretched out in front of her. With her eyes excited, face flushed and aroused, her hair in disarray, lips swollen from shared passionate kisses, nipples hard little nubs, Scully's totally exquisite. A tremendous turn-on.

She watches, breathing heavily as Walter and I lie face to face and begin kissing hungrily. I feel like I'm on fire under his assault. His tongue licks white hot flame inside my mouth, his hands leave burnt trails on my flesh. I moan and press into him, humping his crotch like a sex crazed dog. He sucks on my mouth mercilessly, pushing me back so that finally I'm lying flat and he's splayed out over me, thrusting his cock against mine. I can hardly breathe under the kiss's fervor. It's like drowning in molten lava. We moan together and then he finally releases my mouth. I gasp. He stills his hips and looks down into my eyes.

"Fuck me," I pant, jabbing my ass up towards his straining cock. His only answer is a low, throaty growl.

My words galvanize all of us. We move, and suddenly for me, time slows. I have to shut my eyes as my mind threatens to overdose on the rush. I'm aware of only sensation...sounds, touch, smells and nothing else.

I feel Scully by my side, her warm, wet folds rubbing sensuously against my thigh, a hand gently rubbing my stomach. I can smell her unique, feminine musk

and I breath deeply to take as much of it in as I can.

I feel Walter, looming over me, kneeling between my legs, helping me to bend my knees up to my chest. The sound of paper tearing and latex sliding down over flesh. Slick fingers at my ass. Wonderful, strong, slick, blunt fingers pushing into me, thrusting in and out, spreading me open, making me moan and buck.

Scully's throaty little whimpers. Walter's powerful hands lifting my legs around his waist. My ankles locking in the small of his back. The smell of his sweat, that aromatic, spicy-metallic tang that's unmistakably Walter Skinner. The head of Walter's latex covered cock pressing against my anus. Someone...Scully...taking one of my hands and holding it.

I groan my responses to the few questions I'm asked about my comfort and my feelings. I moan and grunt at the few compliments I'm given. I'm an animal, a beast with three backs, responding only to stimuli and I could care less as I sweat and pant beneath my lovers.

And then I feel the head of Walter's cock pushing into me. Big hands on my hips. I sense powerful leg, hip and ass muscles gathering to thrust. Scully's hand tightening on mine. Then...it's as if Walter's impaling me with his soul. Like his cock's connected directly to the very center of his being. Fuck...it just feels 'so' good...sublime. An exquisite pressure. A full feeling. I grunt and moan, moving my ass forward as he inches into me. And then he fills me completely and he's moving and Oh God, it feels like I'm coming up my ass.

I hear myself yell "FUCK ME!" and Walter groans as he reaches forward and takes my cock. Scully's smaller hand massages my groin around the base of my swollen dick. Her gentle, featherlight caresses heighten my arousal further. I moan "Dana", my voice low and hoarse as her skillful hands stroke me and Walter slowly pumps my straining erection.

Walter's hips thrusting. Long, slow deep thrusts. Slowing further, stopping, starting again, working back up to the same, excruciatingly wonderful, slow, steady pace. He fucks me like a marathon runner, setting in for the distance, keeping me poised at the brink of orgasm with his hips and hand as Scully works in concert, timing her touches and strokes in perfect counterpoint.

We're all reduced then to just sweating flesh in motion, groans, grunts, whines, whimpers and moans. Sex music and my lovers play me like accomplished musicians playing an instrument. As they pick up the speed of their thrusts and strokes I know they're playing me to crescendo.

I feel the tension of release building up between my legs and I struggle to open my eyes. I succeed, my lids slipping up, and I see...I see visions of what must be angels.

I see Walter, his face powerfully handsome and deeply aroused, his eyes hooded with that arousal. Teeth clenched, neck muscles straining, his breathing quick and somewhat shallow. He pants, but he moves with a fluid strength, with the grace of a big cat, a tiger, with authority and purpose. I marvel at the amount of control and confidence he exhibits in that moment as he labors to bring me pleasure. His hand, the tendons standing in stark relief as he exerts just the right pressure and friction on my erection to make me whimper in ecstasy.

Scully, her face ethereal in its beauty, eyes luminous, skin glowing with sweat as she tickles her fingers through my pubic hair. The skin over her breasts flushed and freckled with arousal. I can feel her warm wet sex, sliding over my leg as Walter's pumps up my ass move me against her. She's breathless, her mouth open slightly as she gently toys with the skin at the base of my erection, bending to kiss me there and then raising up to smile into my eyes.

Then I feel it. I feel a hot rush fill my groin. It pools and flows up, gushing through me, causing my balls to tighten. I arch up, and Walter angles his cock inside me. I feel my cock swell even more in his fingers.

"Do it," Walter grunts and I do, screaming, as my orgasm blasts through my bones.

"GGGOD!" I cry out, jerking under him, my legs squeezing him tight. He grunts as my muscles clamp down on him inside as well as outside. My cock twitches and then spurts cum out onto my stomach and chest. Walter's hand milks wave after ecstatic wave from me. He stills his hips but continues to jerk me off as I arch up, stiffen and gasp.

"So good," he murmurs as one last weak jet of cum spurts out over his fist.

I'm dimly aware of Walter's strong arms, lifting me up to hold me close. Large, blunt fingers stroking my back. His voice mumbling words of love. I hang limp in his arms, my chest heaving. He lays me back down flat. I feel a sense of loss as his cock leaves me. My head swims from the intensity of my orgasm. I shut my eyes.

The mattress moves and I open my eyes again. There's a used, wrinkled condom drooping over the edge of the bed. Walter, still proudly erect, moves over Scully. Scully lies flat, raises her legs, and wraps them around Walter, high up on his waist. I watch in dazed, but delighted amazement as he fumbles a little between them, his hand and arm shaking. Scully's hand moves down and helps him aim his cock. He enters her smoothly with one firm thrust of his hips. Scully moans "So close," and Walter kneels up, grabs her hips and begins to fuck her hard and fast.

The mattress bounces and squeaks with his thrusts. He grunts deeply with each pump into Scully. She rakes his muscular arms with her fingernails leaving white streaks that turn red. They slap together, sweat running between them, thrusting, groaning, cursing. Scully begins to tense, bucking her hips frantically. Walter lifts up on the balls of his feet. Scully arches up, Walter supports her back and she gasps, arms grabbing desperately for Walter's arms. Her head tilts back, neck growing taut, face grimacing.

Walter thrusts on, breathing hard, his face, neck and upper chest flushing. I watch as he clenches and unclenches his ass muscles. He grunts, "FUCK!" and he explodes. Roaring, incoherent, head thrown back, he stabs his cock hard and deep into Scully.

They convulse together, jerking and thrusting, groans ripped from their throats. I moan and thrust my hips on the bed along with them without even realizing I'm doing it.

Finally their hips slow and they collapse sideways in a heap next to me. Tears course down my cheeks at the incredible beauty and joy of their climax. I reach out a hand and stroke them both. Walter gathers Scully close into his embrace and reaches out a shaking hand to clasp mine.

xXx

"I love both of you so much," Walter murmurs, his lips brushing my forehead and then Scully's forehead as well. We lie under the covers after another quick shower, cuddling close. Walter, sated and sleepy in the middle again. Scully and I on either side of him, equally as spent, snuggling against his warm, comforting bulk.

I reach out and take Walter's left hand and grasp it to my chest. Scully takes his right and holds it tight, close to her heart. For a moment it's like we're an electrical circuit. I can almost feel the emotional electricity arcing through us. A current of pure love. Love and the raw power and strength formed from our union. My sleepy mind seizes on a thought, and I'm reminded of that short story by Ray Bradbury, "I Sing the Body Electric". The title flits through my brain, piercing through the soporific endorphins that are rapidly causing me to drift into slumber. The thought pierces me and...God, our bodies did sing. Our hearts, minds and souls sing and we're strong, together, in love, at peace and complete.

"Forever," I whisper.

"Forever," Walter replies softly, looking from me and then to Scully.

"Forever," Scully whispers.

And then all of us fall fast asleep.

xXx

EPILOGUE

Tuesday, September 21, 1999. 10 AM. The beach at Dragon's Roost. Crossroads, Maine.

When I was a child my father used to repeat the proverb that said some day I would become a man and put away childish things. I think he was wrong. We only stay young by staying in touch with our inner child. We only find peace by embracing our youth and hanging onto it as long as we can.

As I watch Mulder and Scully, running and laughing on the beach under the warm sun, I'm reminded just how much I've gotten in touch this weekend with that core of youthful exuberance that I'd thought I'd lost forever. My two lovers have given me a great gift over the months. They've uncovered that core...that seed, nurtured it and brought it to flower again. They've given me a new lease on life. They reached in and wrenched something black and bleak from my soul, filling up the void in me again with the bright, warm light of love. Mulder told me we sang the body electric last night. We did, and for me it was 'The Hallelujah Chorus'.

I know from this point on, we go forward. No matter what comes, we'll persevere. We'll fight on together, three into one, taking on all comers and I know in my heart that we'll win. In fact, we've already won, no matter what the outcome. We've won because we've dared to love, uniquely and in joy despite tremendous odds against us.

I walk on, my sneaker clad feet leaving tracks in the sand, the wind at my back, the sound of the surf in my ears, the sun on my scalp, my hands in my jacket pockets and a lightness in my heart the likes of which I haven't felt for a very long time. I glance out to sea for a moment and see three seagulls dip and wheel over the surf, catching the updraft. They soar up high and away and I smile at the image as Mulder and Scully come jogging up the beach towards me. I stop and wait for them. They skid to a halt in front of me, wind blowing their hair, they smile at me with love in their eyes.

Mulder looks so serene, hope in his face that hasn't been there in ages. Scully looks the same. They both look younger, more carefree. Both of them are at peace but also filled with renewed purpose. Their lively intelligence showing in their eyes. They're ready to resume the hunt, the quest, ready to fight on. I study them, musing, and a smile twitches about my lips because I know I feel the same way.

"Hey, big guy, que pasa?" Mulder asks, his face flushed, his cheeks dotted with a trace of sand and sea salt.

"Walter, are you thinking of going back?" Scully asks, reaching up to idly brush at Mulder's face with a caress of her hand. They both face me, holding hands, looks of hopeful expectation on their faces.

Leave? I start to glance at my watch and then I shake my head. No. I know there's still time. Time to be in love, free and together for a few more hours. Time to revel in some of that recaptured youth together.

"Nah...there's time," I reply, giving them a grin. "In fact...there's time to say..." I add, touching them both quickly with my outstretched hand, "...tag you're it!" I exclaim, laughing. I turn and dash off up the beach at a dead run.

As I run towards the sun, I hear Mulder and Scully shout with pleasure and then I hear the pounding feet of my two lovers as they follow me, their breathless laughter filling my heart with happiness.

*Author's Second Note: I had to let the AD have the last word. After all, Walter S. Skinner is the boss. ROFL. So, that's it. Finis. End of game, set, match. Hope you enjoyed the show. I know I enjoyed putting it on for you. Bests, frogdoggie aka Jay Fox.

-THE END OF "THE BATON ROUGE SERIES"-
Back to story page