A word of warning, gentle reader. Some of the stories on this site are for mature audiences only, and are clearly marked as such.
If you dont want to read that kind of thing, either search Google for a better site, or stick to the G / PG stories.

Most of my fan fic is in the X files, Sentinel and Stargate SG-1 Universes.

Chaynne

X Files

48 Hours PG-13 - Sk/Sc Scully goes out for a drink, which leads to the strangest weekend of her life!
After hours NC-17- Sk/Sc/M Pure smut. Hi jinks in the X Files office, after hours
Between Friends PG-13 - M/Sc One of my few shipper fics. Scully decides to try an experiement in trust.
Finding my father G Vignette. A young girl details how she found her real father.
First Impressions NC-17 - Sk/Other Pre X Files. Walter Skinner has to attend one of his wife's boring parties, and finds an interesting way to pass the time.
Little green men G - Sc/? Scully finds a secret admirer online.
Only the Lonely G - Sc/Other Pre X Files. Scully prepares to spend another Saturday night alone, but gets a pleasant surprise. Companion piece to His Master's Voice, but you don't have to read it to enjoy it.
His Master's Voice G Pre X Files. Scully applies for a roommate to keep her company.
I need to believe G - M/Sc Vignette. My other shipper fic and my very first fan fic. Ever. Mulder's reflections.
A taste of the unexpected G Crossover with Sixth Sense. Special Agent Cole Sear has to report to Assistant Director Mulder.
The Red Factor R Alternate universe. Dana 'Red' Scully, a bounty hunter for a covert government organisation, has to face a tribunal after killing a collegeue in self defense.

Original

Test of faith R Tariq and Shalisa get opposition from an unexpected quarter when the announce their engagement.
Bus ride R Chaynne's daily boring bus ride to work becomes much more interesting.
Halloween G Laurenne has a strange experience at Halloween.
Meet Jeff Wilkins R  
Facts of Life G A teenaged couple have to make a decision about their unexpected pregnacy. It's a rewrite of the first piece of fiction that was read aloud to an audience. Ever.

Sentinel

Nandi R - Blair/Other Blair's promised his boss that he'll spend the weekend looking after his wife, Nandi. Things get explosive when she asks him a loaded question...

Stargate SG-1

The Cell R - Sam/Teal'c SG-1 visit P5X682, where the natives are very interested in the reproductive behaviour of their visitors...

 

 

 

mail me!

Chaynne Taylor / Shateri Jordan 1996 - 2004 ©