The characters you recognise belong to Chris Carter and Fox. No money is changing hands; I wrote this one day while waiting for the hubby to come home from work...needless to say, he enjoyed the reception he got!

Its pure smut and I'm proud of it!

This is an adult piece of work, it contains sexual scenes between consenting adults and language better left to adult company. If you have a problem with that, or you're a minor, then please go to The Disney Channel or something.

If you want to post this any where, go ahead, just let me know, and keep my name with it.
Comments appreciated: chaynne@literotica.org

After Hours

by Chaynne

"Mulder, I've always wanted to get fucked on Skinner's desk. Whaddya say?"

Fox Mulder's head jerked up in surprise. He looked at his partner. Dana Scully was stitting there, a seductive smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you serious?" he spluttered.

"Very." She got up.

It was afer midnignt and they were very possilbly the only workers -- apart from the cleaners and security -- in the building. AD Skinner, their boss, had almost certainly left hours ago.

Mulder rubbed his eyes in tired disbelief. They had been in this building since 8:00am. Scully was tired. That had to be it. She would never suggest anything as outraguous as having sex on their bosses desk if she wasn't.

"Scully...!" he exclaimed."

"Fox Mulder, I am not dumb, foolish or tired. I just want you ro fuck me on Walter Skinner's desk. Tonight. Now. Right this fucking minute!"

Scully stood there, her hands on her hips and looking as sexy as hell.

Mulder's tired and befuddled brain finally registered what his petite partner was saying.

Scully was horny!

Mulder got an instant hard-on.

Scully, eagle eyed doctor that she was, noticed her partner's reaction to her words and smiled. Then she spun on her heel and left the basement office.

~~~

The ten minute journey though the deserted building was pure torture for Mulder. Scully refused to let him touch her! Even in the elevator she kept him at arms length, just by the look in her eyes. She just stared at him with those bottomless baby blues, promising the earth, but only if he waited till they got to Skinner's office. Not that Mulder minded. They had spent the last couple of years in a state of sexual tension, broken only a few months ago when Scully had seduced him in their basement office. Since then, they had slept together, on and off, but nothing official, which suited them just fine.

~~~

Skinner's office was unlocked and empty. Scully made a beeline to Skinner's plush leather chair, shedding clothes along the way. Off came the stern suit and cream blouse, followed by a black lace teddy. Mulder groaned aloud when he saw her underware. He never would have Scully pegged as a lingerie person. He'd always thought of her as a white cotton woman. Damn!

The petite red head jumped into Skinner's huge leather chair and put her legs on the arms of chair, opening herself up as wide as she could.

"Eat me, Mulder." she commanded.

The tall man needed no second bidding. In two strides he was across the room and on his knees. He buried his head between his partner's legs, found her clit and started to suck it vigourously. Scully was so wet already; he could smell her and taste her.

At first contact with the swollen bud, Scully screamed out Mulder's name. She bucked her hips, and buried her hands in her partner's hair, crushing him closer to her.

"Oh god, yesyesyesyesyesyes!" she moaned. Mulder's tongue was circling the sensitve nub, and slicking up and down her sopping wet slit, which made the red head moan louder. "Put your fingers in me! she gasped. Mulder took two fingers and slid them effortlessly into Scully's slick channel. God, she was so tight!" Scully's hips started to buck faster, her whimpering noises becoming loud moans and building in crescendo.

"Fuck me Mulder, fuck me hard!" she managed to gasp out. Mulder obliged, pistoning his fingers in and out of her, sucking lustily all the time.

His erection was reaching pargantuan proportions. If he didn't get his dick in her cunt soon, he'd explode!

"Put another finger in me!" Scully begged him, but he held back.

"Gotta make you suffer." he informed her, coming up for air long enough to tell her so.

Jesus, his shorts were full of pre cum; it felt slimy and wet, just like Scully's pussy. He had to get at it soon or --

"What the fuck are the two of you doing?!" a familiar voice roared from the doorway.

Mulder's head flew up and he cracked it on the side of the desk. Shitshitshitshitshitshit! It was Skinner! His erection shrivelled up mighty fast. Oh god, they were fucked now!

Rubbing the back of his head, he scrambled to this feet, and faced the imposing figure of Walter Skinner.

Mulder started to form an answer when his partner answered for him.

"We were going to fuck on your desk."

Wide eyed, Mulder looked back at his partner.

Huge mistake.

Scully was still in the chair, legs wide apart and -- oh my god -- she was playing with her clit. Rubbing it with her fingertip, occationally lubricating it with her pussy-juice and locking eyes with her boss.

Mulder's erection came back with a vengence.

Slowly, he looked back at Skinner. The bulge in Skinner's pants was unmistakeable. It looked even bigger than his!

Skinner stood there, in shirt sleeves and a slackened tie. There was no expression on his face, except anger. Or was it?

"Did I give you permission to fuck on my desk?" he demamded.

Scully's hips bucked slightly and she increased the tempo on her engorged clit.

"No, sir." she replied and slipped two fingers inside her. Her head rolled back and she gasped loudly.

"It seems that I have to teach you some manners, Agent Scully." he growled. Her blue eyes flew open, and locked with his stern brown ones.

"Really?"

"I'll have to dicipline you for your insolence."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Her eyes closed sensuously as she started to frig herself with her fingers.

Mulder watched all this with a sense of disbelief.

"Get up on the desk, Agent Scully!" Skinner commanded.

Scully just smiled and frigged herself harder.

"Agent Mulder! Tie her up!"

Mulder snapped out of it to stare dumbfoundedly at his boss.

"Shit!" Skinner ground out and crossed the room in two strides, whipping his tie off, He grabbed Scully's hands and wrapped the silk around her wrists, securing it snugly. Roughly, he hauled her up and manhandled her onto the table. Mulder could only stare in shock. Scully was writhing on the table, not in pain, but in lust.

Scully liked rough sex!

Skinner spread her legs on the desk and pushed three large fingers up inside of her, his thumb mauling mauling her clitoris. He started to finger-fuck her hard, enjoying the moans of delight that were rapidly becoming screams.

"Gag the bitch!"

Mulder needed no second bidding this time, He whipped off his own tie and gagged her, making sure she could still breathe.

Skinner was discovering that his boring little agent was a regular hot rod. She was hot and wet, bucking against his fingers. And she was expanding! His fingers were swimming in there. He pushed in another finger and Scully let out a strangled moan of pleasure.

Four fingers!

Mulder stood at the side of table, rubbing his painful erection through his pants, He couldn't believe the tableau in front of him.

"Agent Mulder, I do believe we're teaching Agent Scully here a lesson in manners. She needs to be be humbled. Go ahead and jerk off on her. The cunt isn't worth fucking, not yet. She doesn't deserve to be fucked."

Mulder dropped his pants and pulled out an impressive nine inch erection. Moaning in pleasure, he jerked off over his partner's undulating body. He wanted to hold back, but -- He ripped off her gag and plunged his dick in her mouth, turning her head to the side and holding it in place as he fucked her mouth.

Skinner smiled.

Scully was getting close to orgasm. Between Skinner's fingers and Mulder's dick, she was getting a sensory overload. She sucked Mulder, hard, her muffled screams informing the two men just how close to the edge she was.

Suddenly, maddeningly, Skinner stopped.

"Agent Mulder!" he commanded, and relectantly, he stopped too.

"We can't let the bitch come, not yet. Jerk off on her." Skinner commanded and splayed a hand on her heaving stomach. "Right here." he indicated.

Mulder took his turgid member and quickly frigged his way to a monsterous orgasm, covering the moaning, sweaty titan haired FBI agent in cum.

Skinner's smile grew broader.

"What do you want me to do, bitch?" he demanded.

"Fuck me!" she moaned.

"And what about Mulder? You want him want to fuck you too?"

"Yes!"

"You are a nasty slut, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want us both at the same time?"

Mulder's erection was rearing its head again. Oh god, it was better that he could've ever imagined!

"Yes, oh god, yes, please, fuck me, please!" Scully moaned, squirmed, madly in her need.

Both Skinner and Mulder stripped faster than they had ever thought possible.

"Front or back, Mulder?"

Mulder knew that it really wasn't a question. Skinner was the dominant one. He was in control here.

"Back."

Mulder sat in the plush leather chair and massaged his cock back into its rigid state. Skinner reached into a desk drawer, pulled out a tube of lube, and tossed it easily to Mulder. He caught it and rubbed a generous amount on his dick.

Scully's breaths were coming in short, rapid gasps. She struggled off the desk. Skinner untied her hands. She stood between the two men. Skinner reached behind her and probed her ass hole with a well lubed finger. It slipped in and out easily and both men smiled. It seemed as if Scully had been a naughty girl! When Skinner put two fingers, Scully started to buck and moan as if there was no tommorrow. Skinner pulled her ass cheeks apart and her back toward Mulder. She stumbled a little; this pushed his dick straight into her, past the spincter muscle and up to his balls.

Scully couldn't believe the pain, it wasn't like her smaller dildo, but when Mulder started to pump in and out of her, The pain disapeared to be replaced by another kind of pleasureable pain.

"Oh jesus!" she moaned, wiggling back on him. "Oh god, don't stop!"

Skinner stood in front of her and inserted the tip of his cock into her pussy. Mulder stopped and let the other man push all the way into her. Finally, he was in up to his balls, his hands on the back of the chair, his face inches from Mulder's, Scully an insignificant, whimpering form between them.

Skinner could feel Mulder's cock twitching through the thin membrane and looked him straight in the eye. Then they started to move.

Scully exploded and came. It was too much for her. The double sensation from having both men in her sent her over the edge. Her quivering pussy muscles triggered off Skinner's climax, who had in turn stimulated Mulder. All three came together in a sweaty, groaning heap.

There was silence for a while, during which all three tried to recover from their exertions.

"It's a good thing that Krychek isn't here," Scully said thoughtfully, "Otherwise he'd have to nowhere to go. He'd have to wait till you guys were finished. Not that it's a bad idea." Scully undulated between the two larger men and felt their cocks start to grow again. "I'm still horny." Scully looked straight up into Skinner's eyes. "I still haven't learned my lesson, sir...


Here's something to think about....what on earth was Skinner doing with a tube of lube in his desk? :)

© Chaynne Taylor/Shateri Jordan, 1997-2004

Comments? sexychaynne@aemail4u.com



Home