Title: Nandi

Disclaimer: I don't own Blair.

Summary: Blair is called to keep his bosses wife company, and discovers a different side to her...

Rating: NC-17 for language and adult situations

Date finished: July 2003

Nandi

Nandi called me and told me to come up to the house and spend the weekend. I was glad she called. I have been so fucking bored since Jim got married to that cute FBI redhead.

Nandi was the Antrhopology Chair's wife. Her husband, Norman Craig, was away on a seminar. Usually when he was away, he'd get me to babysit his wife. I didn't mind.

Nandi was from the lush tropical island of Trinidad. She had met Norman when he went there on holiday. She had been a maid in the hotel Norman had stayed in, and he was so besotted with her that he bought her back to the US and married her.

She was a petite black woman with long black hair and expressive brown eyes. I loved her skin. It was a deep cocoa colour and silky smooth. I love to touch her. Not in a sexual way, just slight touches, conversational touches, normal touches.

Norman and Nandi's house is huge, and Nandi is always joking that one day she'll get lost and we'll never find her again.

It took me an hour to drive from Cascade to the Craig's lake side mansion. It was pretty much isolated.

It was a hot summer's day, and Nandi met me at the door with a glass or ice cold rum punch and a smile. She has such a beautiful smile.

"Blair Sandburg!" she exclaimed in her singing lilt. "You've become such a stranger!" She hugged me tight, then stepped back and handed me the drink. I could still feel her hard nipples against my chest, and I started to get hard. I forced down my erection. She's the bosses' wife, for christssakes!

Then I noticed how she was dressed -- in a yellow halter top and extremely brief and very tight denim shorts.

Oh. My. God.

"Blair honey, put your stuff in the guest room. Today is the perfect day to lounge by the pool. Don't you think so? Lets lounge by the pool and get smashed."

I looked at Nandi funny. "What's wrong?" I asked her as we reached the first floor. Nandi hardly ever drank.

"Wrong?" her laugh sounded false and brittle. "Why, Blair, nothing is wrong. Why should it be? I have the perfect marriage to the perfect man. A fucking perfect marriage." She shook her head and pushed open the guest room door. "Drop your bags and come, sweetie. You have a swimsuit?"

"Uh...yeah. Shorts." I have trouble concentrating. She's not wearing a bra, and her nipples were still hard. My attention were rivetted to those twin points of flesh.

"Good!" she laughed, not seeming to notice my distraction, and ran downstairs. I had trouble breathing. I must control -- breathing, shit! My breathing isn't the issue here, it's my frigging erection!

I took a cold shower, which kinda of took care of the erection and changed into my swim shorts. Then I picked up my half empty drink off the night stand, and wandered down to the pool.

Nandi was already there. She had changed into a white bikini and was lounging on a chair. I dropped into the chair next to her and put my drink on the table between us.

"Blair, baby, who is Margot St Clair?" Nandi asked me as soon as I sat down. My heart literally stopped at that point. Margot slept with any male of beddable age under 100. Maybe over too. The pretty freshman was currently in the process of securing her flawless grades from all her professors. Norman was one of them.

"She's a freshman." I answered guardedly.

"Has she fucked you too?"

I was in the process of reaching for my drink; Nandi's candid inquiry unnerved me so much that I missed the glass completely, knocked it over instead, and watched dumbfounded as it shattered on the tile floor.

"God, I'm sorry!" I started, but Nandi cut me off.

"Has she fucked you?" she repeated, brusquely.

"No." I replied honestly.

"Has she tried?"

"Yes."

"When?"

God, Nandi was relentless.

"About a week ago." I told her slowly. "She sat at the front of the class, and kept flashing me. She wasn't wearing any panties, and she kept opening and closing her legs."

"And you didn't think it was sexy?"

"She's not my type. I don't fuck my students."

"Who is she fucking?"

I took a deep breath. This was dangerous ground.

"You're my friend, Blair." she reminded me. That was a low, low blow.

I sighed.

"This is only a rumour, so don't quote me on this. Dean Harrington, dean of admissions; Calvin Stevens, dean of students; John Wilkerson, her calculus teacher; Bill Hobbes, her ethics and citizenship teacher."

"And Norman." Nandi concluded and I flinched.

Nandi got up and stood at the foot of the chair I was lounging on.

"Look at me, Blair."

I looked up at her.

"Is she prettier than me?"

I frowned. "Not by any stretch of the imagination." I admitted.

Nandi trailed her palms down the front of her body, lingering on her full, high breasts and her plump pussy.

"What has that bitch got that I haven't?" she demanded.

My imagination went into overdrive. I could imagine myself sucking on those large succulent nipples or lapping at her sopping wet cunt. By the look of things, it was shaved. If there was one thing I loved more than pussy, it was shaved pussy. I stifled the groan that was crawling up my throat, but was unable to hide my erection.

"Well?" Nandi demanded.

I took a deep breath.

Nandi looked down at my erection and back up at my face.

"Does she have that effect on you?" she inquired silkily. Nandi stepped forward and stroked and stroked my erection through my shorts. "Does that teenaged slut do this to you?"

I shook my head mutely. I didn't trust myself to speak.

Nandi pulled down my shorts, knelt beside me and engulfed my dick in her warm and willing mouth.

"Christ!" I exploded. I felt nothing except her hot mouth. Nandi was laving my dick with her tongue, she sucked lustily when she reached the tip, circled it and plunged her hot mouth back down the length, burying her nose in my pubes.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" I ground out. My hips bucked and my dick hit the back of her throat. I felt the muscles contract, then relax, and I slipped further down her hot throat. She pulled back and looked up at me. I was so close to cumming. I'd never had anyone deep throat me before.

"Does she do that to you?" Nandi's sultry voice cut across my thoughts. "Will the little bitch get on her knees and suck you?" I forced my eyes open. She was on her knees, her eyes slitted as she squinted up at me, her full breasts heaving, her nipples diamond hard and visible through the thin material of the white material of the white bikini. I was so hard it hurt. And Nandi wanted to do power plays.

I got up but Nandi put her hand on my thigh to stop me. I sat back down on the lounger and her head followed the descent of my dick, her mouth wide open and not stopping till her lips reached my balls.

I lay back, and arched up into her hot, wet mouth, my hands snaking up to her head and holding it in place while I fucked her mouth. Every thrust hit the back of her throat, I could feel it, like I was fucking her cunt. And she was shaking, moans escaping from around my dick, her brown hands clutching at my tanned hips convulsively, her lush ass wiggling and pumping in the air. I thought I was hurting her, and even in the heat of my lust and my impeding orgasm, I had the presence of mind to try to slow down. At least I tried to. Nandi wouldn't let me. she pulled back and looked at me fiercely. "Don't you fucking dare, Blair Sandburg. Don't you even think about stopping me." With that, she dived back down on me, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue a million places at once, all over my dick and my balls and sucking me into oblivion. She started moaning and shaking again, and this time I realised what the deal was. She was cumming. She was sucking my dick and cumming, just from giving me head.

I bucked again, hitting the back of her throat and she screamed in ecstasy, the vibration drumming against my cock head. I could feel my balls rising, and the cum riding its way out of my body. I roared my own release, shooting loads of hot jets down her throat. She raised up at that point, holding my dick, and the last of my cum splattered onto her face and breasts.

I was about to say something when the look on her face stopped me. Wordlessly she got up and walked back to the house, without looking back.

And I got up, pulled up my shorts, and followed her.

© Chaynne Taylor/Shateri Jordan, 1997-2004

Comments? sexychaynne@aemail4u.com



Home