The Bus Ride

by Chaynne

7/3/2000

Chaynne's car was in the shop and she had to ride the bus this morning. She didn't regret, she enjoyed an occasional change in her routine, but she didn't like the crowds much.

This morning, she was pressed in like a sardine in the downtown bus. It was the only one out from her house to the subway. It normally took 20 minutes from her house to downtown, but with all the rush hour traffic, it was taking over an hour.

The bus kept rolling forward and lurching to a stop, and the backwards and forward motion was putting her to sleep. To take her mind off the lulling ride, she stared out of the window and gazed unseeingly at the cars crawling beside the bus.

As she stared, she became aware of a warm feeling in her belly, one she usually got while pleasuring herself. She frowned slightly; she wasn't playing with herself! She had both hands occupied by holding onto the rail above her head. It was then that she realised that a man had his large hand up her mini skirt and inside her panties.

She wondered what had given her the perverse idea of wearing a t-string this morning. Her favourite navy lace one. The person who had their hand up her mini skirt must have found it a pleasant surprise to find little resistance to their questing fingers. Chaynne concentrated on what the unknown hands were doing. The bus was so packed that she could even turn to see who it was, anyhow. The unknown assailant had two fingers sliding in and out her slick channel, and a thumb rubbing against her engorged clit.

Chaynne found it hard to keep quiet. The situation -- being taken by a stranger in a public place -- was a colossal turn on. She couldn't believe how good it felt. She was always a screamer, and she wanted to scream now. Suddenly, the fingers pulled away, and then they were replaced by something much bigger. The bus lurched forward. She was thrown against the man in front of her, and someone behind her slammed into her. She felt something large being pushed all the way inside of her.

Her eyes widened as the large prick opened her up. He was using the lurching motion of the bus to slide effortlessly in and out of her and it was all that she could do to keep herself from screaming out her need. She wondered how the hell that no noticed what was happening. Then again, the bus was so full she wasn't surprised.

She could feel the cock swelling and getting bigger inside of her. Obviously, he was as turned on by the whole thing as she was. She felt the organ start to pulse and swell, and it triggered off her own orgasm. She felt a hot gush of jism inside her and involuntary, she let out a small cry. A concerned old woman, who was sitting in the seat next to where Chaynne was standing, asked the younger woman what was wrong.

"Someone stepped on my toe." Chaynne lied, tears coming to her eyes in an effort of keeping her orgasm down to a minimal. She heard a sexy baritone chuckle near to her left ear, and the voice alone was making her wet again. She instinctively knew that the voice belonged to her unknown lover.

"Royale, room 223, I'll be waiting" the voice continued, giving her a little stroke for motivation.

The bus lurched to a final halt in front of the subway station, and dazed, Chaynne made her way off the bus, with the other unassuming passengers. She didn't want to look for the man...but she did want to meet him again. The 30 second quickie on the bus had barely whetted her appetite. She whipped out her cell phone, and called in sick, as she walked through the lobby of the Royale Hotel. This was promising to be a hell of a lot better than the board meeting she knew she was going to miss....

© Chaynne Taylor/Shateri Jordan, 1997-2004

Comments? sexychaynne@aemail4u.com



Home