The Cell by Chaynne

All Characters belong to MGM, Dean Devlin, Roland Emmerich, Jonathan Glassner and Brad Wright. I'm just having fun with them for a little while and I promise to give them back...except Teal'c, maybe?

Summary: Sam and Teal'c believe that this is their last night alive.

Rating: NC-17 for scenes of a sexual nature.

Feedback: Yes please! sexychaynne@aemail4u.com

Planet P5X682. They came. They saw. They got conquered. SG-1 never had a chance. The team had stepped out of the Gate and straight into an ambush. After putting up a brave fight, the quartet had been captured. Colonel Jack O'Neill and Dr Daniel Jackson had been herded by the squat, fierce aliens away in one direction, while Major Samantha Carter and Teal'c had been taken in another direction and thrown into a holding cell.

It was a windowless vile smelling box made of thick blocks stone, lit by recessed lights in the ceiling. Sam couldn't tell if it was electric or otherwise. The walls were covered with lots of different alien writings and scripts etched into the stone. As soon as the thick wooden door had swung shut with a terrifying *thud*, Sam and Teal'c started to pace the twelve by twelve foot cell, examining the walls, looking for a way out, till a particular hieroglyphic caught Teal'c's eye. He stopped and read it and spat out something that Sam didn't understand, but from the sound of it, it had to be a curse.

"I thought this place was just a tale to frighten children," the Jaffa told Sam, seeing the questioning look on the blonde's face.

"You know where we are?" she questioned, hope lighting up her features.

"This is Pra'akash -- the Place of Torture. We were told that the Pra'aka would come and carry us away to Pra'akash if we did not behave. It was something we were always told of as children to frighten us," Teal'c solemnly explained.

"An old wives tale," Sam murmured, nodding her head in understanding.

Teal'c looked at her, a questioning look on his handsome face. "That's what we would call it." Sam explained, sighed and sat on the floor, her back against the wall. "So why have the Pra'aka separated us like this? Any idea?"

"When they conquer a race, they take the men and use them to convert them into their soldiers. The women are considered not worth converting. They do the menial tasks."

"But what about you, Teal'c? You're a man." Sam asked. She looked him up and down, and refused to give in to the erotic images that sentence conjured up in her mind. Mentally she shook herself and listened intently to the Jaffa's reply.

"To them, the Jaffa are considered as women. Below women. As conquests, we are useless."

"Why?" the blonde wanted to know.

"Long ago we conquered and enslaved them. They escaped. They have resented our mastery over them ever since."

"You speak of them as fact. But you just said they were folklore," Sam asked, her confusion plain.

"The Pra'aka are real. They are a nomadic band of space pirates. Their homeworld -- Pra'akash -- was considered the stuff of legend. Now I know it is not."

"So...what will they do to us? Torture us?" she guessed.

Teal'c took a deep breath. "When they are finished with us, death will be a blessing," he intoned.

Sam looked up Teal'c. For a minute she could have sworn a look of terror crossed his face. Shit. If Teal'c was scared, then she had no hope at all. She shivered involuntarily. She'd thought about her death -- she was a realist, and had to be as military personnel -- but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that she would left to die in a holding cell, millions of light-years away from home.

"Are you alright, Major Carter?" Teal'c asked, coming to squat next to her.

"If this is going to be our last night together, I'd prefer you to call me Sam," she said, trying to make the moment light, but not quite succeeding.

"Not Samantha?" Teal'c asked, sitting on the stone floor next to her. "Samantha is your given name, is it not?"

"It is, but I prefer to be called Sam."

Teal'c frowned. "I thought Sam is a masculine name. You are not masculine. You are a female."

Despite the situation, Sam laughed at his simplistic logic. "It is. But it's OK for women to be called by male names. Sam is short for Samantha, and I like it that way. It's made my career through the military much easier. Many people have thought that Sam Carter was a man."

Teal'c shook his head. "There are many things I do not understand about human culture," he sighed.

"Join the club, Teal'c. There are many things I don't understand either." Despite the situation, Sam cracked a smile.

"But you are human." Teal'c looked puzzled at her reaction.

"I know. That's the point."

They sat in silence for a while, and then Sam unbuttoned her combat jacket. She tried to filter out the smells in the cell. Fear. Unwashed bodies. Stale urine. She stared at the shadowy corner opposite her, imagining the ghosts of the condemned men who had died here were trying to make themselves known to Teal'c and herself. Sam sighed, and then wiped the sweat off the brow with the back of her hand. She did it unconsciously a few times before asking, "Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?"

"It is getting hot," he confirmed. "The holding cells are buried in the desert and boil in the heat of the day."

"So, they're gonna fry us to death?" Sam snapped sarcastically.

"It is not beyond the realms of what the Pra'akash are capable of," he answered seriously.

"It's only a sarcastic question!" Sam could feel her patience with Teal'c's logic stretching thin.

"It is a real possibility, Sam."

Sam sighed. Sometimes Teal'c's ability to take everything as literal was a pain in the ass. She shucked off her jacket and tried to get comfortable on the stone floor.

"Just how hot can it get?" Sam could hear her voice getting whiny, but didn't care. If she was going to die, she was certainly entitled to throw a tantrum or two.

"I do not know, but it is already getting extremely uncomfortable."

"More importantly, how fast will it get hot?" She asked, wiping the sweat off her brow, and unbuttoning the shirt she had on under the jacket. She sat there in her vest, combat trousers and boots, propped up against the wall, her head tilted back. She could feel her face getting flushed in the heat.

As there was already very little room in the cell, Teal'c leaned forward into her space and shucked off his own jacket. Sam turned her head to stare at the Jaffa, who was now in a figure hugging white vest, which showed off his muscular body to perfection.

She had been aware of Teal'c's physique -- she and Janet Fraiser had spent quite a few off duty drunken discussions trying to work out how he would react to the Earth women running their hands all over him -- but she had never been as acutely aware of him as she was now.

"Sam? Why are you looking at me like that?" Teal'c's voice broke into her reverie.

"Like, like what?" she stammered, not liking the fact that Teal'c had caught her in the midst of an erotic fantasy.

"Like you want to devour me."

Sam blushed to the roots of her hair.

"It doesn't help that you are so close," she admitted candidly.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Teal'c frowned.

"I -- I am attracted to you," Sam admitted, surprising herself. "It means that I notice little things like how close you are to me, and how kissable your lips look," she blurted out and blushed again.

"I have never understood human sexuality. What is attractive to humans? Why are you attracted to me? Why me, and not, say, Daniel Jackson?" Teal'c wondered aloud.

"Jackson makes me want to take him and mother him. Look after him. With you ... with you, I want to be dominated. I want you to take me and hold me down and fuck me senseless," Sam finished on a whisper. She was shocked. She had never admitted her attraction for Teal'c out loud before. Not even to Janet. They had joked about it, but she had never admitted how deep it really ran.

"Jaffa sexuality is different," Teal'c's voice cut into her reverie. "We are not as ..." he paused here, "free with our sexual favours as you. We procreate to reproduce. Only the richest Jaffas have sexual slaves for pleasure. I did not have that luxury."

"Free?" Sam frowned as she gathered her thoughts together. "You make me sound like a slut. I don't sleep with the first man that comes along."

"No, I did not imply that of you, Maj -- Sam." Teal'c cut in quickly. "I meant humans as a whole. I could not have talked about sexual matters with other Jaffa as freely as we do here."

"Oh." Sam was at a loss. She wanted to get off the subject of Teal'c and sex. It was making her more than slightly horny. She stifled a yawn. "God this heat is making me so sleepy!" She bundled up her clothes and made a pillow of them, then stretched out on the floor, lying on her back and staring up at Teal'c.

* * *

The laboratory was well lit, but not a hive of activity. Two Pra'akashis were in front of a bank of monitors that showed them the contents of all the holding cells. The smaller one of the two, a lab assistant called Ke'elasi was looking at the screens and making notes on a datapad, while her boss, Iqu'ueal, divided his attention between three of the most promising subjects.

[Look at the newcomers!] he told Ke'elasi. [I have run their molecular cell scans; three of them are from new species, but the fourth is a Jaffa.] he spat out the word as if it was an epithet.

[But look at the Jaffa and the one he is with. Do you think that is male or a female of the species?] Ke'elasi replied, pausing in what she was doing, and looking over Iqu'ueal's shoulder.

Iqu'ueal turned up the sound on the monitors so that that they could hear the conversation in the cell. The sophisticated translation software that was installed in all the labs automatically translated the conversation into Pra'akashi.

["Are you alright, Major Carter?"]

["If this is going to be our last night together, I'd prefer you to call me Sam."]

["Not Samantha? Samantha is your given name, is it not?"]

["It is, but I prefer to be called Sam."]

["I thought Sam is a masculine name. You are not masculine. You are a female."]

["It is. But it's OK for women to be called by male names. Sam is short for Samantha, and I like it that way. It's made my career through the military much easier. Many people have thought that Sam Carter was a man." ]

["There are many things I do not understand about human culture."]

["Join the club, Teal'c. There are many things I don't understand either."]

["But you are human." ]

["I know. That's the point."]

The two scientists stared at each other.

[I do not understand the logic behind that conversation!] Ke'elasi admitted.

[But we have learnt two important things. One, the newcomers are from a race called Human, and the second, she is a Human female.]

[The other two newcomers look nothing like her. And their molecular characteristics are different from hers, but the same as each other. They must be male.] Ke'elasi smiled and made some notes on her datapad. [Do you think they will be good candidates for the mating program?] she continued.

Iqu'ueal rubbed the side of his face thoughtfully. [I do not know. We must continue to monitor them and see. Make sure you turn on the mating gas, and the monitor in the Human males' cell.]

[Yes sir]. In her haste to obey, she didn't notice that the switch to turn on the mating gas was jammed in the off position.

* * *

Jackson and O'Neill lay in the darkness of their holding cell. It was pretty much pitch black, and they couldn't see anything. They had given up for the moment on trying to find a way out of the cell. The heat in the cell was making it impossible to think straight. It was easier to lie down and conserve their strength. Suddenly, a wall flickered to life, and the two of them realised that images of Teal'c and Sam were being projected onto the wall, and that they could hear their conversation.

"There's nothing like in-flight entertainment to keep you occupied!" O'Neill joked. Jackson grinned and shook his head. Leave it to O'Neill to crack a stupid joke like that. In the brief pause that followed, they heard Sam's sleepy voice: "What turns you on sexually? I've always wanted to ask you that, so if we're going to die, I wanna know."

Stunned, both men stared at each other in the flickering semi darkness and back at the screen.

"Who said we are going to die?" Teal'c asked her.

"Face it. We've been captured by a race that thinks we're lower than shit, and were in holding cells that fry in the midday sun. Nobody knows we're here. The odds *are* kinda high."

"Well, if you look at it that way," Teal'c admitted.

"Well, what turns you on?" Sam persisted. "I shouldn't be the only one to spill my deepest, darkest secrets!"

"Ummm...those videos that Col O'Neill has," Teal'c admitted after a moment of reflection.

O'Neill and Jackson looked at each other again and laughed.

Sam bolted upright "*What* videos? Oh my god, he's got porn?! He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to spank his monkey to porn," she laughed.

"Spank his monkey?"

"Jerk off."

Teal'c nodded. "Jackson has shown me how to do that."

Sam shrieked with laughter. "Oh god, those two are corrupting you!"

"It was very informative."

"I'll bet it was!" the blonde smirked.

"Do you...spank your monkey?" Teal'c asked her.

"Women don't spank their monkeys...they don't have the equipment. But we can jerk off too. I do it quite a bit," Sam surprised herself by admitting this intimate fact to Teal'c.

"Why?"

"'Cause, my dear Jaffa, I'm not getting any," she sighed.

"Any what?"

"Sex."

"Why not? Both O'Neill and Jackson find you attractive, do they not?"

Sam choked. "Like I said, Jackson is not my kind of material, and O'Neill is my boss. I don't sleep with my boss."

"And what about me?"

"You?" Sam echoed.

"Yes, me."

"You already know I find you attractive."

"Yet you have never asked me to sleep with you," Teal'c said thoughtfully.

"You're my colleague, and b) you've never showed any interest in me," Sam defended herself.

Jackson and O'Neill found themselves riveted to the screen. "Oh my god!" Jackson gasped out. "She's going to fuck Teal'c. And we get to watch!" His eyes lit up like a kid's on Christmas day.

O'Neill hid his head in his hands. "I can't believe that Teal'c told her about my porn collection!" he groaned.

* * *

After Sam's admission about her attraction to the Jaffa, Teal'c said nothing, but moved toward Sam, and faced her, positioning his legs on either side of her smaller ones, so that he was kneeling over her.

"You are aroused," he said thoughtfully. "You show signs of this. Your nipples are hard." Teal'c reached out and touched one of the turgid buds that strained against Sam's vest.

Sam bit her lip, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back, moaning softly.

"Why did you do that?" he asked her.

"Because I like it, it feels good, being touched like that by you feels good."

He looked down on her flushed face.

"Tell me what you are feeling."

Sam's eyes flew open. "What?" Sam was embarrassed. She had never had to make her true feelings vocal before. Most boyfriends were content with a few well placed 'fuck me's. No one had ever asked her for directions.

"Why me? Why not Janet, or Katie Coombes or any of the other women on the base?" she questioned.

"I know sexual matters are not talked about amongst humans -- only among ones that they trust. I trust you."

Sam raised her eyebrows and summoned up the courage to continue. "Well, um, it helps if I close my eyes, fantasising helps out a lot."

"Even if the person arousing you is there in front of you?"

Sam smiled. "Sometimes you need a helping hand to get the ol' juices flowing."

Teal'c seemed content with that, so the blonde closed her eyes and tried to pretend that Teal'c wasn't there. Which was kind of hard, as every nerve ending in her body was fine tuned to his presence.

"Well, I like to be touched. Softly. With a fingertip. Moist fingertip," she said quietly.

Sam felt something against her lips; she automatically opened her mouth and Teal's finger slid in. She laved it with her tongue, sucking on it like it was an extension of his erect member, running her tongue across the fingertip, then felt him slide it out. Seconds later, he lifted her right hand and trailed his finger across the palm and agonisingly slowly up her arm toward her shoulder. Her skin felt on fire, and she could hardly concentrate on her thoughts. Teal'c continued across her throat, across her face, around her ears, and her mouth and down to the other palm. He enjoyed watching the blonde major's breath hitch as trailed his finger behind her ear. He liked that reaction a lot. Sam bit her lip again, and her face seemed to reflect pain rather than enjoyment.

Teal'c withdrew his finger. "Am I hurting you?" he asked, baffled as to why she would have told him to do that if it hurt.

"Yes! ah, No!" Sam ground out, opening her eyes. "Its a good pain, its not really pain at all -- I don't want you to stop what you are doing!" she admitted, looking up at the Jaffa.

He gave a slight smile, and put his finger back to her lips. Sam opened her mouth and sucked it again, this time keeping eye contact with the man over her. She ran her tongue over the and along the length of the digit, as if giving it a blowjob. Teal'c took it out, lifted her palm again and trailed the wet finger along her arm and toward that spot behind her neck that she seemed to like so much. Sam gasped and closed her eyes, her head lolled to the left to give the bigger man more access. "Ah! yes...!" she sighed and he continued down to the other palm.

"Take my left palm and kiss it. Then you kiss your way back up to my neck," she bit out.

"How?"

Sam opened her eyes again. Teal'c was surprised to see that they seemed to be darker in colour.

She wordlessly took his hand, and kissed the palm, then kissed her way up to his neck, rising to her knees to get up there, pressing her body hard up against his. She nipped at his earlobe and licked the rim. Teal'c surprised them both by groaning deep in his throat.

"Do you like that?" Sam whispered in his ear.

"Yes," he replied, smoothing back her hair and doing the same to her. Sam responded by arching her body up into his.

Teal'c ran his hands down her body, and remembering her response when he had done it earlier, he paid close attention to her nipples. Sam's arms tightened convulsively around his neck. "God, Teal'c, yes!" Her head rolled back, she let go of his neck, and it was only Teal'c's hands on her waist that kept her upright.

He pulled her vest up and off, her bra following it. She had responded when he had licked her ear, so he experimented by taking one of her stiffened nipples in his mouth and licking it. He could not have predicted the response he got. She seemed to have stopped breathing. Alarmed, Teal'c pulled away from the hardened bud and looked up at the blonde woman. Her head was thrown back, and her eyeballs seemed to have rolled up. He could see the whites of her eyes, and her eyelids were fluttering like crazy.

"Samantha!" he exclaimed.

She managed to start breathing again.

"Ah, ah, oh god, I've never felt anything like that!" she smiled up at him. "Did I scare you?" she asked, noting the frightened look on his face. "I'm sorry Teal'c, it's just that it felt so good, and -" she stopped and unlaced her boots, then took them off, followed by her socks, and her combat trousers. Then she took off the lacy black g-string that she preferred to wear under her uniform.

"I want you to fuck me Teal'c," she told him, kneeling in front of him and stripping him of his vest.

* * *

Iqu'ueal and Ke'elasi stared open mouthed the screen. [By the gods! I have never seen a reaction so strong with any of the test subjects before!] Iqu'ueal exclaimed. [They will make valuable breeding stock for the Program.]

* * *

O'Neill and Jackson could not have kept their eyes off the screen, even if guns were trained on their heads, and they were being threatened on pain of death.

"Jackson?"

"Hmmm?"

"How long have we known Sam?"

"Ahhhh, about three years now."

"And we've all been in situations that seemed hopeless, right? Where we were convinced we were going to die, right?"

"Yep," Jackson confirmed.

"Then why on god's green earth has she never asked us these kinda questions?"

Jackson was avidly watching the black scrap of lace that Sam had peeled away from her well-trimmed pubes, and the progress it made down her long legs to the floor.

"I guess it's the same reason why she's never told us she shops at Victoria's secret, O'Neill."

* * *

Teal'c and Sam stood facing each other, kissing frantically. Sam was trying to rip Teal'c's shirt and pants off at the same time as she was trying to get her legs around his waist and mount him.

Teal'c, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of Sam's nipples or the response he got from her when he played with them. His thumbs assaulted the hard buds while his tongue dove mercilessly in and out of Sam's willing mouth in counterpoint to the rhythm of his fingers.

"Oh, God, Teal'c, please ..." Sam gasped out and pulled away from the sensual onslaught. "Don't stop, please! I've got to get you inside me now!" she exclaimed and pulled him out of his pants.

Teal'c stood naked before Sam. She looked him up and down, drinking in every detail, from his rock hard chest and perfect abs to his muscular legs. Her gaze came to a halt at his penis. It was easily 10 inches long and six inches in diameter. There was also a thick vein that started from just below the large domed head and corkscrewed tightly around the golden shaft to disappear into the base, at his balls.

Sam gazed at Teal'c in wonder. "I don't know if I can take all of you," she breathed, "you're fucking huge!" Teal'c looked at Sam in disbelief. Are human women all so frail?" he asked wonderingly.

"I can't be the first human woman you've fucked," Sam retorted.

"Well, no one else has ever complained, Teal'c shrugged. They've all been eager to jump on and fuck me."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm very eager," Sam replied, "but I'm just voicing an opinion. I'm not sure I'm big enough to fit you."

"Lie down," Teal'c commanded her. Puzzled, she did so, keeping her eye on his large manhood. He was leaking pearly drops of pre cum that were also tinged with the same golden hue of his body. For some strange reason, the sight of his alien-ness inflamed her even more. She lay on her back, watching him, realising that his dick was not as thick as it was before; it was getting more slender.

"How the fuck do you do that?" she demanded, sitting up abruptly.

"It is something that all Jaffa can do," he told her as he came forward and got down on all fours over her, forcing her back into a lying position.

He lowered his weight onto his arms, bringing his mouth next to her ear. "Imagine me inside of you," he continued on a whisper, his deep voice caressing Sam like a velvet glove, as he positioned his thick cock head at the entrance to her slick vagina. "Imagine me inside of you and slowly expanding and contracting, just for you. Making it bigger when you want it. Stretching you, filling you..."

Sam wailed and arched her pelvis up, making him dive completely inside of her. As the Jaffa had promised, she could feel him expanding, filling her completely. Her breath came in short pants, she was sure she was going to hyperventilate.

Then Teal'c started to move.

He moved slowly at first, getting her accustomed to his size, and the erotic feel of that large vein that dragged agonisingly across her G-spot every time he slid in and out of her. Every time he did that, she could feel her pussy jump in response.

Teal'c was now lying on top of her. The sensuous feel of the rough stone floor against her back made her writhe against the Jaffa even more, rocking herself against him. Her clit felt huge. Every time she rocked against him, she could feel it rubbing against the course mat of his pubic hairs. She never thought the feel of his pubes could drive her wild like this. She wrapped her long legs around Teal'c's waist, and arched into him, begging him to go faster. Teal'c wasn't listening to her. He continued at the slow pace he had started, willing himself to keep it there. He had never imagined that Sam would have felt this good. She felt tight and hot. Not like the Jaffa women he had known. He could feel her inner muscles doing something to his cock. He froze, savouring the sensation. Her could feel her muscles rippling along the length of him. He opened his eyes to stare at the blonde human. "Samantha? What are you doing?" he gasped. He had never felt anything like it. It was exquisite! Sam smiled and increased the grip she had on him. Teal'c let out a choked gasp. "Samantha!" he let out her name on an exhale. It felt as if she had him grasped in a hot, silken fist. He opened his eyes again, and decided that she was having altogether too much fun. He dropped his head to give her a drugging open-mouthed kiss that broke her concentration and left her screaming his name.

Then he moved in for the kill. He picked up the pace, slipping almost all the way out of her before slamming all the way in.

"Oh god, Teal'c yes, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh!" She kept repeating his name like a mantra, in time to his thrusts. The heat from the cell covered them both in a slick sheen of sweat. The feeling of Teal'c's body sliding against hers was too much for Sam to bear, and she felt the beginning of an intense orgasm wash over her. Convulsing and raking her nails along Teal'c's back she screamed out her release, vaguely aware of Teal'c bellowing something in Jaffa as he came. As the intense feelings receded, she realised that the cell was getting darker, and the last thing she was aware of was Teal'c's head dropping onto her shoulder as he grunted out the last of his golden jism.

* * *

Jackson and O'Neill lay in the semi darkness, their eyes riveted to the scene on the wall, and stroking their cocks furiously. Their moans were in time with the moans coming from the tableau on the wall. "Oh god," Jackson ground out hoarsely, "oh god, I'm gonna come!" he gave his turgid member a few hard strokes and lay back exhausted as his cum shot out and landed on the ground in front of him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" O'Neill finished his own furious wank and collapsed into a heap on his side.

Both men locked eyes with each other. "You ever tell anyone about this ..." O'Neill warned the younger man.

"Your secret is safe with me," Jackson told him and yawned. "God, I'm sleepy," was the last thing he remembered saying before both men passed out.

* * *

Ke'elasi and Iqu'ueal were both staring dumbfounded at the console before them. [Are you sure that the subjects did not receive any of the Mating Gas?] Iqu'ueal demanded of his assistant. Ke'elasi hung her head in shame. [Yes, sir. The switch is jammed. Nothing got through. See, the gauge is still showing that the tank is full.]

Iqu'ueal moaned as if in pain. [What kind of barbaric race does not need mating gas to reproduce? By the great merciful gods, we must not let these ... Humans into the mating program. The offspring that they would produce would not be suitable for colonisation. They would be too strong! We must put them back where they were found.] He made a notation on his datapad. [The coordinates that they came from must be put on the list of forbidden planets. The Humans must be left alone at all costs.] Iqu'ueal pushed some buttons on the console. [The Gas of Forgetfulness will make them forget they ever came here.] he sighed, then looked at his assistant. [At first, Ke'elasi, I thought you had made a very grave mistake, but you have saved us many millions of efilis. Etimi'ithi, the State Treasurer will surely thank us for saving so much. I will put your name forward for a recommendation] Ke'elasi blushed from so much praise. [Esteemed sir, I am not worthy of such notice.] she gushed. [You have saved the Mating Project. It is worth it.]

* * *

Sam lay on the cot in the Infirmary. In the hour that they had come back from the abortive mission to P5X682, she had felt disoriented and her head felt fluffy. The quartet had woken up in front of the Earth side of the Stargate, having come back through the wormhole unconscious. They had given General Hammond one hell of a scare. They had been rushed to the Infirmary and Janet had given the entire team the once over, but Sam believed that there was something that she was supposed to remember, but for the life of her she just couldn't.

"Janet," she called out to her friend, "I'm fine. I just want to go back to my quarters and sleep."

Dr Janet Fraiser looked at the blonde woman and sighed. "You're covered in bruises that you can't explain. Something happened on P5X682, and both the General and I want answers." Privately, Janet thought that some of the bruises looked like love bites and passion marks, but she wasn't sure. Some were finger shaped bruises on her shoulders and inner thighs and scrapes along her back. Janet wondered if Sam had been raped, but Sam wasn't acting like a rape victim. "If you experience any flashbacks, or if you feel worse, come back straight away. I can't keep you here indefinitely," she sighed.

"Great." Sam smiled and swung her legs off the bed and left the room. The other members of SG-1 had already been discharged. She felt as if she'd been hit with an 18-wheeler truck. God, she wished she knew what had happened on that damned planet.

She got to her quarters, and opened the door. She shut it, turned on the light, turned back into the room and gasped. Teal'c was sitting on her bed, watching her.

"Teal'c?" she questioned him. He said nothing in reply. Instead, he got up, walked toward her and started to unbutton her shirt.

"Teal'c!" Sam snapped and put her hands on his shoulders to push him away. It turned into a moan when he lowered his head and worried her earlobe with his tongue.

And it came back in a jumble of images. The cell. The Pra'akashi. Their intense lovemaking.

Sam tilted her head back and looked at the Jaffa. "It wasn't all a dream, was it?" she whispered.

"No." Teal'c smiled.

She smiled back at him and led him to the bed.

* * *

Jackson and O'Neill stood in the communal showers, washing the grime of their last mission off them.

So do you think they will remember? Sam looked kinda out of it. And she didn't look at Teal'c any different, even when you dropped that comment about sex and Jaffas.

O'Neill grinned wickedly. "True, she didn't, but I saw Teal'c going into Sam's room."

Both men sighed. "He's a lucky Jaffa," Jackson admitted. "They gave me enough material for a few weeks worth of wet dreams!"

"Tell me about it!" O'Neill sighed and turned off his shower. He turned to the younger man. "How about we go into town, work off this frustration and get laid? I know a couple of hot sisters - twins - that are up for anything."

Jackson turned off his own shower. "Deal."

They left the locker room laughing.

Fin

© Chaynne Taylor/Shateri Jordan, 1997-2004

Comments? sexychaynne@aemail4u.com



Home