Meet Jeff Wilkins



Most nights I went home after work, then came back for my cousin Dominique. She usually came home later than me. We shared an apartment in the prestigious Lakeside Towers on the other side of town. She was a paralegal, while I worked in the accounts department of a building a few blocks away from our apartment. She didn't like going home alone; I can't blame her. don't know who to trust nowadays. This evening in particular, I was waiting for her to finish a brief she was preparing. It was late, about ten thirty, and she didn’t want me to leave without her. She was certain she was going to leave soon, I knew that she wasn’t going to.

"Chay, baby, do me a favor and carry this to Mr. Wilkins, my boss. He’s on the fifth floor. I told him that you were coming up and he’s expecting you."

I stared at my older cousin in surprise. She hadn’t mentioned that she had wanted me to be a messenger in an empty building late at night. Was she crazy or just looked so?

"Dominique, the building is empty, in case you ain’t noticed." I told her.

"Chay, the man is expecting you. He’s going to be waiting by the elevator. I need you to wait for a reply. I can’t do it. I gotta finish this. Please, boo?"

I looked up into those puppy dog eyes of hers, and I relented. I was bored any how.

The ride up to the fifth floor was uneventful. I didn’t see a soul on the way here and the only person that I was going to see was the enigmatic Mr. Wilkins. I could imagine him now – about seventy-five, stooped, balding and obnoxious. Boy, was I wrong.

The man that greeted me at the elevator was definitely a mature man, mid fifties, tall, and friendly looking. He had sandy brown hair and a friendly smile. "You have got to be Chaynne." he told me. "I’m Jeff Wilkins. Come on to my office."

I had to remind myself to close my mouth. He was pretty cute for an older white guy. I'm not racist, but a sista gotta get her thrills where she finds them!

I could feel myself melting into a little puddle as I trotted after him, like an obedient little dog.

I followed him into the office. "You’re Dominique's cousin, huh? It must be hell having to wait for her like this almost every evening like this." I stared dumbfounded at him.

"How did you know that?" I asked him.

"Dominique told me." He smiled. He had a gorgeous smile, I usually don’t like older men, but he was definitely an exception to the rule. I wouldn’t mind fucking him at all… I dropped into a chair opposite his desk. I haven't had sex for a while now, almost all week, and to a woman like me, that is a loooong time. My boyfriend was playing the fool and I was seriously considering dropping him for a more considerate model.

"Chaynne, I have to write this report, them I will get the documents need."

"Okay." I replied. I was in my usual outfit of miniskirt and halter top, t-string and no bra for my firm 40Ds. Come on man, its summer and it’s hot out there!

I watched the man as he worked. He would write and then massage a stress ball he had on his desk. I found myself drawn to his hands. I have a weakness for a man with large, strong-looking hands. Jeff Wilkins had all the right qualifications. Damn, I closed my eyes, and found myself fantasizing about those hands caressing my body the same way he was caressing that ball, and I came. Hard. Whimpering my need to who ever wanted to listen.

My eyes fluttered open and I suddenly remembered where I was. Wide eyed, I looked up at Mr. Wilkins and found him watching me intently, desire making his light brown eyes the color of chocolate.

"Well, well, well, Chaynne, you certainly promise a lot. You’re extremely tempting. Do you deliver?"

That was direct and to the point, and it was turning me on. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and I could smell myself. From the look ion his face, he could smell it too.

We sat there staring at each other, then by some kind of telepathic command, I came around the desk, sat on it in front of him and put my legs on his shoulders. He reached behind me and swept the documents off the table. I lay back on the desk, and let him pull my body closer to his questing mouth. I was moaning in my need, and my hips were bucking. I didn’t have long to wait, because he put his head down and got to work.

I started to scream. I love oral sex, always have since my cousin Brian introduced me to it at the age of 12. Jeff certainly knew what he was doing. He was sucking on my clit hard, and alternating pressure from hard to light, eliciting responses from me that I didn’t know existed.

He took two of those large fingers that I had been fantasizing about and slid them all the way up inside of me, making me cum hard, covering his face in my cum. He didn't let up, he kept fucking me with those fingers and making me see heaven.

While he was doing this, I started to play with my breasts, pulling on the long dark nipples, but soon I had to stop. I couldn't concentrate, not with Jeff working his magic on me. I was lying back on the desk by now, my hands were too weak to support me. Jeff stopped long enough to unbutton his pants and lower my body to the table, then it was on to round two. I have to admit, I didn't look when he pulled out his prick, I was too much in lust for that, but when he pushed into me, I knew I had found a winner. Damn, the man was thick and long, much thicker and longer than anything I had experienced before. I loved it!

He didn't let up on the speed either. Everything about our fucking screamed urgent and animalistic. We didn't care. He was slamming my body into the table and I was screaming for him to fuck me harder and deeper. I kept cumming over and over, with one white hot orgasm hot on the heels of the last one.

All the while, he kept urging me on. "Cum for me Chaynne, oh god, yes, I'm gonna fuck you good, you won't be able to walk when I'm done, oh yes, god, yes, like that..."

Finally, I could feel his dick swelling; he was gonna cum and cum hard. I barely had time to prepare myself for it, when he blasted what seemed like gallons of hot creamy cum deep into my pussy.

I managed to cum one last time, screaming his name and flopping back onto the table. I couldn't move. I was gonna be sore tomorrow!

Jeff looked at me and asked: "What are you doing this weekend?"

I thought for a split second "Nothing, now." I'd make my excuses to Adam later.

He smiled, and zipped up his semi erect member.

"Be here Friday night, six thirty."

"Okay." I replied. I didn't ask where we were going or what we were doing and he didn't volunteer.

"Just bring an overnight bag." he added. I nodded and finally got up, pulling my skirt and top down and readjusting my t-string. Jeff looked at me for another minute, then went to a filing cabinet got out a folder, and handed it to me. "Here, these are the documents Dominique is waiting for."

I looked at the folder in my hand. He'd obviously planned this from the time he saw me. Anyway, I didn't mind. Two could play that game...

Downstairs, I handed the folder to Dom, then asked her, "What’s your boss like, he's pretty cute."

Dom's head jerked up. "Don't get any ideas, Chay, he's married and happily so. Got four kids and loves his wife."

I laughed. "Don't have a cow, I'm just asking." Dominique went back to work, and I sat there, a knowing smile on my face. Happily married, huh? We'd see just how happily married he really was this weekend!

© Chaynne Taylor/Shateri Jordan, 1997-2004

Comments? sexychaynne@aemail4u.com



Home