The Office of the A.D.

Skinnerotica

All right, my site got too large ok? Well, that's one excuse. The other excuse it that someone in my house (and you know who you are June), is a big fan of Assistant Director Walter S. Skinner and demanded that I find a special place for his stories. So...we have moved up out of the basement office and into this place - The Office of the A. D. This is where you can fulfill all your desires for bald heads, specs, well-tailored suits that fit over a tight ass, "tightie whitie" BVDs, starched white shirts - whatever floats your boat in the Skinner department. These are Skinner centric stories - in other words he is the star. Mulder and Scully show up but the A.D. runs the show. So, sit back, read, and Enjoy! Hit that back button to return here, agents, once you've completed your mission.

Once again please remember: The material on the following pages is of a very adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, please do not go any further. FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Rated NC-17 and I mean it!

Electric Chair
SUMMARY: A tough day at the office causes Walter Skinner to experience a really strange dream featuring two very Special Agents. I thought Mr. Skinner needed to take a walk on the wild side. The story starts out as a surrealistic and very hot dream and ends up as an X-File for Skinner. For those of you who are familiar with Mitch Pileggi's early career, you may recognize the reference to his starring role in the film "Shocker", in the story title. I just thought the song lyrics fit Skinner's mood and experiences during this little tale. Also, there are obviously some references to the film Batman, the Sonya Blue novels by Nancy Wilson, and allusions to Elvis, James Dean, Hieronymous Bosch and H. R. Giger amongst others. Note: Slash warning. There is a slash scene in this story. If you object to that type of thing - steer clear. This story did run on EP and probably shouldn't have because it's a bit Skinner centric for it. 

Innigkeit
SUMMARY: "Innigkeit." Translated from the German as "poignant intimacy of feeling - used especially in music. The title of this story is sort of a back handed homage to some of the hard to remember and equally hard to spell X-Files episode titles of the past. Remember Kitsunagari? How about Syzygy? Get the picture!? At any rate...The title definitely fits this very intimate and erotic little story. Once I wrote "Louisiana Blues" featuring Fox Mulder and a certain bespectacled A.D. I thought I really should give Scully equal time. I mean all's fair in love and war, right? So, this story features Walter Skinner and Dana Scully and some very revealing sparks fly. Actually it's sort of sentimental and sweet. Also, there's a surprise ending which I hope you all enjoy. Oh, and be warned that, once again, this story is for mature audiences only. It contains GRAPHIC consensual sex between two people that you may never expect to see together, but may want to see together again after reading the VERY HOT scenes near the end. Once again, this story will not run on the EP List.

Allegro dans Adagio
SUMMARY: Allegro - at a brisk lively tempo - used as a direction in music.

Adagio - 1: a musical composition or movement in adagio tempo 2: a ballet duet by a man and woman or a mixed trio displaying difficult feats of balance, lifting or spinning.

--Webster's Dictionary

The above definitions more than tell you, dear reader, what happens in this story. Allegro dans Adagio is a direct sequel to "Innigkeit". You must read the other story first or this one won't make any sense. This little tale attempts to answer the question of how Skinner, Scully and finally Mulder, (yes, our mixed trio), deal with what happened in the Fairfax County Home for Wayward Boys. Also note - this has become the second part of a trilogy. The third part, Crescendo will be out soon. Once again there is extremely graphic consensual sex between Mr. Skinner and Ms. Scully. No sex for Mulder - at least not yet. However, Fox Mulder finds out just how hard the A. D. can really be on an agent. But then he asks to know, doesn't he? At any rate - enjoy Allegro dans Adagio and watch for the last part in the trilogy. I'm typing as fast as I can.

Fortissimo into Crescendo - Part 1
Fortissimo into Crescendo - Part 2
SUMMARY: Fortissimo - 1: very loud - used spe. as a direction in music 2: a very loud passage, sound or tone.
INTO:
Crescendo - 1: a gradual increase specif: a gradual increase in volume of a musical passage 2: the peak of a gradual increase: CLIMAX
--Webster's Dictionary

Climax. Yes, that about sums it up. Fortissimo into Crescendo is a direct sequel to my stories "Innigkeit". and "Allegro dans Adagio" . It is the conclusion or climax if you will, of the trilogy. And it roars to the finish line all right. You must read the other two stories first or this one won't make any sense. Now, on with the summary: We all have to pay for the consequences of our actions. Skinner, Scully and Mulder find out the truth of that statement. Oh yes, the truth is out there and a painful truth it can be. This is a rough trip for the A. D., but hang in there, he does fine in the end. I have messed with the mytharc a bit in this story. We have to assume that some of the events in the fifth season didn't occur. Which actually might not be such a bad idea! HA! Warning! This Story Contains Graphic Sexual Situations and Violence. There are several slash scenes, one of which is a rape. There is also plenty of consensual sex (Yes, Mulder finally gets some), between the characters. Forewarned is forearmed. If you don't care for the physical, graphic stuff, STOP HERE!

The Night Inn - Part 1
The Night Inn - Part 2
SUMMARY: This is a story dealing with Walter Skinner, Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and an incident in a motel in Pennsylvania. It's Skinner's story but it's also about one possible relationship with his agents and it's implications and consequences. You may find some sexual images in "The Night Inn" to be disturbing. Walter comes off as a rather conflicted and mentally troubled individual in this story. Mulder and Scully come a lot - period - 'nuff said. HA! However, there is a happy ending. Oh, yes, there is a healthy amount of SLASH in here so be warned. No, don't worry it's not Skinner and Mulder if that bothers you. So, proceed at your own risk here because this is a bit of a bumpy ride. But I think if you stick it out until the end you'll like the story. There's a great deal of humor in it as well. Enjoy!

Nocturne in Black and Gold - Part 1
Nocturne in Black and Gold - Part 2
SUMMARY: Nocturne in Black and Gold is a direct sequel to "Fortissimo into Crescendo". So, the music trilogy is now a music series. In this episode, Walter Skinner finally meets the right woman, Kimberly Cook, and takes a second trip down the aisle. But as in anything there are issues. Never fear, however, there is a wonderful ending. Nocturne... is a sweet and tender story about two people very much in love. I got so many e-mails that said - please make Walter happy. And of course, my wife was twisting my arm as well so...to all of you who wanted to see Walter married again and a happy camper...here you go. Of course Walter and Kimberly do have a wedding night so this story is still erotic - i.e. featuring graphic consensual sex. So once again - remember - For Adults Only Please! BTW -There will be fifth episode in this series and I think that will about bring it to a conclusion. And as always, I'm typing as fast as I can... 

Window Watchers
SUMMARY: Window Watchers is the first Skinnerotica collaboration between frogdoggie and Crash. Crash wanted to write a story featuring Walter so we decided to produce this romantic tale about the AD finding love in a very unusual way. And how does that come about? Well, the Assistant Director is brushing up on his surveillance techniques and winds up on a date with the object of his voyeurism. This is just a very sweet read. Sentimental with a very happy ending. Enjoy! Oh, yes, and as always, this story is hot and erotic - for adults only. Loving, consensual sex between Mr. Skinner and a very unique woman, Jill Sharpe. 

I Never Can
SUMMARY: Skinner muses after the events in S. R. 819. I hated the ending to this episode with a passion for what it did to Skinner. So did my wife. I wrote this very short vignette as a comment on those feelings.

The Curious Secret of Ste. Rose du Lac
SUMMARY: Walter Skinner reveals a secret vice/talent. This one is an odd one readers. Parody? Satire? Pathos? Well...let's hope it's at least somewhat humorous. I rather enjoyed writing it. Enjoy!

Up Near Aspen
SUMMARY: A post colonization story. A Travelers Tale? Of sorts. Two lonely people find hope. This story features Skinner and Scully romance, so if that isn't your cup of tea, don't go here. Some angst inside readers - so prepare thyself. Attention - reoccurring character deaths (no main characters however) - one of which some of you may not mind at all. Also - hints at m/m (slash) sex as well as MSR and a few other surprises. Keep an open mind and thanks for hanging on until the end.

Lara's favoritesAnno Domini
SUMMARY: The Millennium approaches. Happy New Year? Read on and find out. Sort of a post Millennium episode fic. Enjoy.

In Limine
SUMMARY: Every relationship has a story. This is my version of Skinner and Scully's story
Read an excellent Scully POV companion story to "In Limine" written by truthygirl.
The title is "Ingressus" and it can be found
HERE. I want to thank tg for allowing me to archive Ingressus and for the kind words in regards to my work in general and inspiring her in particular.

Red, Yellow, Green
SUMMARY: A different kind of Skinner/Scully relationship. Pain and pleasure...and something much more in store.
Warning - this story contains graphic BDSM of a particular kind that some people may find disturbing. Do not read this story if you are at all bothered by the idea someone could find pain sexually stimulating.

Going Up The Country - Part 1
Going Up The Country - Part 2
Going Up The Country - Part 3
Going Up The Country - Part 4
Going Up The Country - Part 5
SUMMARY: What if it all ended not with a bang, but with a whimper? Skinner and Scully explore their relationship after the aliens are defeated and the AD has left the Bureau.

Alliances in the Dark

SUMMARY: Sometimes circumstances make for strange bedfellows. SK/O...with an angst alert.

Trust and Starlight

SUMMARY: Skinner POV angst - post "This Is Not Happening" fic. I put this on the Skinnerfic page because it is Skinner POV and SK/SC UST. But be aware...there is an MSR component to the story just in case that's not your cup of tea.

About Sharon 2001 Spooky Award Winner - First Place in Outstanding Skinner Characterization
Third Place in Outstanding MulderSlash

SUMMARY: What happened to Sharon Skinner? Mulder finds out. Warning: There is some M/SK Slash in this story as well as an MSR component.

Fishing for Friendship 2002 Spooky Award Winner - First Place in Outstanding Skinner Het

A collaboration with PMD.
SUMMARY: Skinner and Scully explore issues of trust, and more.

 Time and Tide 2003 Spooky Award Winner - First Place in Outstanding Skinner Characterization.
Third Place in Outstanding Vignette Stories (0-10K). Second Place in Outstanding Skinner/Other Het Stories.

SUMMARY: Time and tide wait for no man and sometimes we have to decide what's really important in the end.

 

There will be more stories...and that about sums it up, sir.  

If you are over the age of 18, I'd love to receive your feedback on my fanfic. Comments, suggestions and healthy debate are always welcome. Flames? Hey, flames are for roasting "weenies."
So: Go ahead
E-mail me, I won't bite.

  

Back to top of page

  Navigation bar

  See What's New

Back to entrance

 


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 1998, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: January 1, 2003