What's up

What's New

January 1, 2004

The 2003 Spooky Award winners were announced today. Once again I was honored to win amongst other awards, First Place in Outstanding Skinner Characterization for ''Time and Tide". It's always an honor to win. To see the other awards I won, check out my awards page. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and to the Spooky Committee for a job well done. Congratulations to the other winners as well!

July 21, 2003

Hello all. I've written an MSR sequel to the Skinner/Sharon vignette "Time and Tide" for a friend. You can find "Fight or Flight" on
the
Mulder Scully Romance Page. Enjoy!

March 19, 2003

Greetings, Readers. I've been on hiatus, working on my horror novel, "Crossroads", but the A.D. called and I answered. <g> So, I invite you to read a new Skinnerfic vignette titled "Time and Tide". You can find it on The Office of the A.D. page. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

January 2, 2003

The 2002 Spooky Award winners were announced. I was priviledged to win amongst other awards, First Place in Outstanding Skinner Het for ''Fishing for Friendship" - which was written with an outstanding collaborator, PMD. It's indeed an honor. To see the other awards I won, check out my awards page. Thanks to everyone who voted for us, and to the Spooky Committee for a job well done. Congratulations to the other winners as well!

November 15, 2002

Char Chaffin, PMD and Piper Sargasso all gifted me with some fantastic birthday fics this year! Please surf to the Birthday Gift Fics page and enjoy them!

August 7, 2002

I participated a very inventive IWTB collaboration organized by garrull for Char Chaffin's birthday. Unabashedly MSR, the story titled "Oooh, Baby" can be found on the Collaborations page and Mulder Scully Romance Page. Note: This is a .txt file. Enjoy.

April 23, 2002

It's my pleasure to announce a collaboration with PMD titled "Fishing for Friendship". The story deals with trust issues between Skinner and Scully and it can be found on the Collaborations and The Office of the A.D. pages. Enjoy!

February 27, 2002

Hello everyone. I've been working on a collaboration with Paige Caldwell for a while now and we're very pleased now to be debuting it. The title is "Our Ladies of Sorrow" and it can be found on the Collaborations or Threesomes Page. Please be forewarned...this is a very intense and in parts disturbing story so proceed with caution.

December 23, 2001

On December 21, the 2001 Spooky Award winners were announced. I was priviledged to win amongst other awards, First Place in Outstanding Skinner Characterization for ''About Sharon". It's indeed an honor. To see the other awards I won, check out my awards page. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and to the Spooky Committee for a job well done. Congratulations to the other winners as well!

December 6, 2001

Orange Tabby Cat of Orange Tabby Recommendations has bestowed two awards to me for 'Baton Rouge' and one to Three Way Stop. The award for Three Way Stop can be seen on our main page. Her gracious awards to me can be see on my awards page. Thanks Orange Tabby Cat...it's a great honor to receive these accolades! 

November 12, 2001

Some "I Want to Believe" list mates gifted me with several wonderful birthday gift fics. Please surf to the Birthday Gift Fics page and enjoy them!

October 29, 2001

I have a new Halloween inspired M/SK story titled "Staking It Out" available on the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page. Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

September 24, 2001

ZDNetOnebox, the free e-mail provider I was using for my X-Files fanfic correspondence decided to discontinue it's free service. Consequently, I've had to find a new e-mail address...again! Please bear with me while I change over to: frogdoggie@hotmail.com. Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate your patience.

July 16, 2001

Greetings readers. I've written a sequel to "A Bedtime Story". So, I guess this is the "I Heard the Roar of Thunder" series now. LOL. This new outing in the 'Thunder universe' is titled, "The Heart of Reason" and it's available on my Threesomes Page. Enjoy! Thanks for reading.

June 26, 2001

I recently collaborated with ten other members of the I Want to Believe list in a Slash Round Robin. The resulting story is titled, "Red Rover" and I'm proud to be able to archive it here on my Collaborations page. So, please surf on over and enjoy this excellent join effort.

May 11, 2001

I wrote a sequel to "I Heard the Roar of Thunder". The title is "A Bedtime Story" and it's available not on my Threesomes Page for your reading pleasure. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading.

March 23, 2001

There's a new Skinnerfic on the The Office of the A.D. page. The title is "About Sharon" and it's an entry in another IWTB list challenge. Note - there's some M/SK Slash in this story as well as an MSR component so bear that in mind before you read it. Enjoy!

March 15, 2001

Two new stories! Read "I Heard the Roar of Thunder" on my Threesomes Page and a new M/SK story, "Distance Crossed" on the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page. Enjoy!

February 28, 2001

I added a new Skinner POV post-ep vignette titled "Trust and Starlight". It's on the The Office of the A.D. page for your reading enjoyment. On a side note" My late brother, Robert's, birthday is today. God rest his soul. I miss you, little brother.

February 5, 2001

I added a bunch of new links to my links page. Check them out here.

January 19, 2001

Due to McAfee severing their relationship with Visto.com, their e-mail host, I've had to change e-mail address. So, my frogdoggie@mcafeemail.com address alas, is no more. My new e-mail address is: frogdoggie@zdnetonebox.com.

January 2, 2001

I have an MSR vignette titled "Treffen" available on the Mulder Scully Romance Page. It's M&S reunion fic set in Season 8 and told from a Skinner POV. Enjoy. Happy New Year you all! Thanks for reading.

September 25, 2000

I've written an MSR vignette. The title is "Last Call" and it's Skinner POV vignette. Head on over to the Mulder Scully Romance Page and check it out. I appreciate you reading and I hope you enjoy this little offering.

July 12, 2000

A new Skinner story has been added to The Office of the A.D. for your reading pleasure. "Alliances in the Dark" is the title and it carries an angst alert. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

May 12, 2000

I have a new Skinner/Scully story available. The title is "Going Up The Country" and it can be found in The Office of the A.D..

March 24, 2000

I have two new M/SK stories available for your reading pleasure on the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page.
Surf on over and enjoy
"Mirabile Visu: Skinner" and "Mirabile Visu: Mulder". The action in these stories takes place after "Closing the Distance" and they're just light, PWPs really. Hot sex alert in other words.

March 14, 2000

I have another Skinner/Scully story available. The title is "Red, Yellow, Green and it can be found in The Office of the A.D.. Warning...this story contains BDSM and if that's not your thing I would definitely skip reading this one. It's very graphic.

In addition I added some new links to my links page. Check them out! Thanks.

February 17, 2000

I have a new story available in The Office of the A.D.. "In Limine" is a Skinner/Scully romance and it's available now for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

Also...I won a 1999 MulderTorture Anonymous Purple Heart Award for "Baton Rouge" in the Best Long Slash Story Category. I've placed an announcement on my main page. I'm also permanently displaying the award on the page for "my awards." I'm very honored to win this award and would like to thank all the readers who voted for me as well the MTA awards committee for offering this excellent award and organizing the award process so well.

February 9, 2000

A new story and a new story category. I finally created a Threesomes Page. The page will feature standalone stories (not parts of series), in which Mulder, Skinner and Scully are involved in a three-way consensual sexual relationship. The first story on the new page is "Absit Invidia." Surf on over, check it out...and enjoy!

January 22, 2000

A new M/SK story is available for your reading pleasure on the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page.
Surf on over and enjoy "Closing the Distance".

January 2, 2000

A new installment for "Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time" is available and marked as NEW in The Office of the AD. The date 1/2/2000 appears next to the part link.

December 27, 1999

A new installment in the Baton Rouge Series is available for your enjoyment. And yes, "Triple Counterpoint" is the final installment, readers. Surf on over to the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page and enjoy!

December 15, 1999

I added a Skinnerfic vignette to The Office of the A.D.. Just a little something for the Millennium. Enjoy!

October 16, 1999

A new installment in the Baton Rouge Series is available for your enjoyment. "Counterbalance" is a transitional story - the build-up to the final installment. Scully is shot, and Skinner makes a decision. Find out how that all impacts the M/SK/SC relationship.
Surf on over to the
Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page and enjoy! Also, the Beta Goddess, Susan, is taking a break due to real life obligations. I posted an announcement regarding her time-off. I will resume posting after November 9 as a result. Good luck Susan. Knock 'em dead.

October 1, 1999

I've re-vamped some of my pages, splitting up more of the longer stories so they will display more quickly. I've also removed the sound files from my pages so that you can now safely surf at work and not get busted for it. ROFL. I removed a couple of features, most notably the Baton Rouge photo gallery to conserve space. General housecleaning of the whole site.

September 30, 1999

Three Way Stop moves from Go Network to Squidge.Org due to being booted off Go Network for violation of the adult content rule.

September 22, 1999

A new installment in the Baton Rouge Series is available for your enjoyment. "Weighing In" is another long story folks. ROFL.
Surf on over to the
Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page and enjoy!

August 8, 1999

I've written another really long M/SK story, folks. This one has a post colonization setting and it's titled "Dry Heat". The story's kind of a companion piece to "Up Near Aspen" - similiar in theme but not a sequel. I've split it up into three sections so that it will be easier to access. "Dry Heat" can be found on the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page. Enjoy!

July 31, 1999

A new installment for "Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time" is available and marked as NEW in The Office of the AD. The date 7/31/99 appears next to the part link.

July 5, 1999

A collaboration with brother in arms and fellow author Mik, makes it's debut here! Read "Out of Left Field" on the
Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) page.

July 1, 1999

I moved my site from Geocities to Go Network after the debacle of the Yahoo/Geocities merger. Now my site is part of a marvelous author's collective, Three Way Stop. I'm honored to be in the company of Crash and Mik. I hope you will enjoy all the stories to be found in this archive.

June 2, 1999

A new Skinnerotica story, "Up Near Aspen" can be found in The Office of the A.D. Check it out and be prepared for some unexpected surprises. Also, I'm taking a brief hiatus from writing. Please see the explanation on my home page as to why.

May 20, 1991

I've posted a new M/SK vignette, "To Sleep? Perchance to Dream?". Visit the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) to read it. Note: This is an angst fest, readers. So, be prepared for it.

May 18, 1999

Surprise - I've written a new MSR! Yes indeed you heard me correctly. Surf on over to the Mulder Scully Romance Page and check out "Doing What Comes Naturally". It's a post "The Unnatural" fan fic. Hope you like it. I also updated my links page with some new links.

May 14, 1999

A new installment for "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time" is available and marked as NEW in The Office of the AD. The date 5/14/99 appears next to the part link.

April 30, 1999

I re-vamped my Links Page.Unfortunately for the sake of time and space, I did away with the reviews of each site I had out there. Now this is mostly just a list of my favorite links. However, this modification makes it more easy for me to add links...and I've added several new ones already. I'll be adding more soon.

April 24, 1999

I've posted two new pieces, "Weights and Measures" and "Did I? Yes, I Did". "Weights and Measures" is part of the Baton Rouge Series. However, it's a Scully POV vignette on the 3-way relationship. The second story is NOT part of the Baton Rouge Series. "Did I? Yes, I Did", is a stand alone M/SK vignette that was an answer to a writer's challenge.
Visit the
Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) to read both stories.

April 22, 1999

I've posted a new M/SK story, "Sanctuary and Shield". Visit the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) to read it. Note: This is not part of the Baton Rouge Series. Enjoy!

April 8, 1999

Well lots to report. First - the new installment for "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time" is available and marked as NEW on the Skinner page. Remember - It's Part II now that contains the update. The date 4/8/99 appears next to the part link.

Second - I'm going to try to institute my author chat again. After rigorous testing with MultiChat I just decided they were too unreliable to use. So, now I'm going with PlanetZ Networks QuickChat Java chat client. We'll see if this server is up more often. At any rate, you'll want to go HERE for more information about the chat. Hope to see you there.

 April 1, 1999

Due to some kind of technical problem with the MultiChat client supplying my chat room - I was forced to disable it. Sorry! I hope this is only a temporary set back. I will keep you posted.

Ok, I couldn't end the "Baton Rouge Series"! I just enjoyed writing this slash AU too much I guess. At any rate, I just finished a new short installment in the series and it's posted in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) for your enjoyment. This story is called "Lifting Weights" and it deals mostly with Skinner and Scully. Issues are discussed - but it's mostly PWP. So, there you go. Enjoy!

March 24, 1999

At last, I've added another section to "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time". Please note: Due to the size of this story it is now divided up into two sections, Part I and Part II. This will become clear when you reach the page with the story links. Just move down the page until you find the story. It's marked NEW.

March 22, 1999

I'm going to offer a once a month Live Author Chat. This will give you all a chance to say hello and ask me questions about my fan fiction. I'm hoping to add this personal touch once a month and keep it up and running. If everyone stays civil and treats each other with respect I'll continue the chat. If not - it's hasta la vista frogdoggie. 

March 20, 1999

We'll give this another shot. I'm debuting my new mirror site. It's on Tripod. Hopefully, this one will stay put. Enjoy!

March 14, 1999

Well, my mirror site seems to have been shut down by AcmeCity. I would imagine someone decided my site didn't meet their TOS requirements and therefore gave me the boot. Well, since they didn't tell me it was going to happen there isn't much I can do but take the mirror site elswhere. The hunt is on...watch for further developments.

March 5, 1999

Sometimes something inspires you and the muse stikes again in quick succession. I'm adding this very odd little story. A Skinnerotica? Yeah - I tend to think so. Check out "The Curious Secret of Ste. Rose du Lac" in The Office of the A.D.
I think you might get a chuckle.

March 3, 1999

I add "The Threefold Charm" to the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC). This is a slash novel, readers! I mean it's a monster. I've divided it into three sections for easier access. This is the last large installment in the Baton Rouge Series. And BTW - it has an...interesting plot development in it. Enjoy!

February 25, 1999

I debut my new mirror site. It's on the free web site provider AcmeCity. Hopefully the site stays in existence. With the NC-17 material that's always an iffy situation. But for now - it's there and ready for use for those of you who have trouble getting into this site. Enjoy!

February 22, 1999

I won a 1998 Spooky Award for "Baton Rouge" in the Outstanding Skinner/Mulder Romance Category. I've placed an announcement on my main page. I'm also permanently displaying the award on the page for "my awards." This was a real honor.

February 15, 1999

I added my new "Awards I've Won" page. Hey - I'm blowing my own horn, what can I say? ROFL.

January 30, 1999

I created a special Baton Rouge Series photo gallery in honor of a friend and fellow author's birthday. Please be warned that the Baton Rouge Series is comprised of SLASH stories. If that isn't your cup of tea - then don't visit this romantic M/SK picture collection. This page takes a while to load so please be patient. Hopefully, it's well worth the wait.

January 29, 1999

I added Part 3 to "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time"

January 22, 1999

I added "I Never Can", a very short post SR819 Skinner vignette in The Office of the A.D.

January 15, 1999

I added Part 2 to "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time" Slow going folks but it is getting written. Thanks for your patience!

January 10, 1999

New Skinner Story, "A Waltz for Four in Three Quarter Time - Part 1" in The Office of the A.D.

January 7, 1999

Well, I had a lot of requests to create a text only site. I could understand that desire. My site was very graphic intense and slow to load. But I find text only sites rather dull. So, I decided to compromise and create this new site design. I hope it's the best of both worlds. A few pictures, sound files and some javascript. Lots of text. Enjoy!

November 28, 1998

New Slash story - Mulder/Skinner, check out "Tripartite" - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

October 28, 1998

New Slash story - Mulder/Skinner, check out "Embarrass du Choix" - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

October 13, 1998

Happy Birthday to Fox Mulder! (Yeah and Chris Carter too - ROFL.)

New Slash story - Mulder/Krycek, check out an outstanding sequel to At the Gates of Khartoum written by Ladonna King and archived here with her kind permission - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

October 11, 1998

My favorite X-Files favorite links page has been updated. Check out WalterTorture!

September 19, 1998

New Skinner Story, "Window Watchers" in The Office of the A.D.

September 16, 1998

My favorite X-Files favorite links page has been updated. Check out The Frohike Liberation Organization and
the FMWM Fanfic Archive.

August 31, 1998

I put up a special notice regarding the utter garbage that is going on over at the Gossamer Archive.

August 28, 1998

Oh boy! Oh boy! A total site re-design. What can I say? I wanted a fresh look and a better way to navigate. So, you will now find that my opening page takes you directly to a handy drop down site index menu. Just click on the arrow, highlight the menu item that trips your trigger, and then click on the GO button. And there you will go. Have a nice trip.

August 21, 1998

New Mulder and Scully Story, "Accents in Ink", my second collaboration with Crash! On the M&S Main Page

August 17, 1998

New Slash story - Mulder/Skinner, check out "Discordia Concors" - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

August 14, 1998

Update to "Our Ladies of Sorrow" on the M&S Main Page. This is not good news folks. But it is important that you read it.

July 24, 1998

New Slash story - Mulder/Krycek, check out "Big Man with a Big Gun" - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

Favorite links page updated. Check out the links for Dasha K's FanFic-O-Rama and Nancy's X-Files Home Page.

July 20, 1998

New Slash story - Mulder/Skinner, check out "Baton Rouge" - in the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

July 17, 1998

Update to "Our Ladies of Sorrow" on the M&S Main Page. 

Favorite links page updated. Check out the link for the *enigmatic* D. Scully's web site and Archive/X, the new slash archive.

July 8, 1998

New Mulder and Scully Story, "Grade B Movie" on the M&S Main Page

Favorite links page updated. Check out the link for the Skinnerotic Photos web site!

July 5, 1998

Update to "Our Ladies of Sorrow" on the M&S Main Page.

New Skinner Story, "Nocturne in Black and Gold" in The Office of the A.D.

New Slash story - ok, I bow to e-mail pressure - Krycek/Mulder - sort of - go to the Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC)

June 29, 1998

Site re-design. I split off the slash stories to make my pages load faster. Men loving men can now be found under
Strategic Information Operations Center (SIOC) Dont' go here unless you enjoy gay erotica! You have been warned.

New Mulder/Scully story: "Our Ladies Of Sorrow" on the M&S Main Page. Being posted as a episodic serial. To be continued...

New Skinner story, "The Night Inn" under The Office of the A.D.

 

Back to top of page

Navigation bar

 Back to the entrance 


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 1998, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: January 1, 2004