MSR

Mulder Scully Romance

All right folks, this is the place. Welcome to my Mulder and Scully collection! Remember, these stories feature erotica and are FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! The MSR collection makes this frogdoggie howl but it may not be your cup of tea. The pieces in this section contain very graphic adult situations for the most part. In other words, our two special agents will have sex with each other. If that bothers you - this is your last chance to bail out now. But, if you enjoy a little adult entertainment, and are over the age of 18, click on the link for a story and Enjoy! New stories are near the end of the site. Hit the back button on your browser to return to this page.

A Hard Days Night
SUMMARY: 'A boy's night' out forces Fox Mulder to deal with his real feelings regarding Dana Scully. Note: If you object to any bodily functions whatsoever, do not proceed beyond this point. Of course, there are scenes featuring balls out sex between a couple of the characters. No, I'm not going to tell you who, you're going to have to read the story.

MVP
SUMMARY: Scully and Mulder have yet another fascinating adventure in Wisconsin involving a flat tire, a motel and the Green Bay Packers. Sound kinky? Well, read on! Enjoy! This is a sequel to "A Hard Days Night".

Wisconsin Death Trip
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully travel to Wisconsin to investigate some cattle mutilations. Their discovery of the cause behind the mutilations soon proves to be something very terrifying. This is a horror story. I have always been partial to X-Files episodes that were about monsters - like 'The Host.' So, I wanted to write an X-Files horror story. I also wanted to include a classic type of monster but with a bit of a twist to it. Hope this did the trick!
Warning - there is a very disturbing and GRAPHIC scene of a sexual nature ie. rape at the end of this story that may disturb some readers.

Standin' at the Crossroads
SUMMARY: Mulder, Scully and Skinner travel to Maine on a case that proves to be a very dangerous and then deadly, X-File. I apologize to Stephen King - this is my version of a Maine X-File. I started writing this way before "Chinga" but Mr. King beat me to the punch. Oh well, hope you'll like this one too.

A Penny For Your Thoughts
SUMMARY: This is a shorter piece. Sort of a Fox Mulder stream of consciousness thing that I've been toying with for a while. Scully is there though - most definitely - and you'll be seeing her through Mulder's eyes. I need to thank two people for giving me the guts to post this piece. First, my wife, the light of my life, and second, a very talented fan fic writer and all around perceptive person, Crash. Ladies you have my undying gratitude!

 My Two Cents by Crash
SUMMARY: Here's what happens when you challenge an extremely talented writer to collaborate! This is a must read. It is the indominable Crash writing Scully's viewpoint to "Penny For Your Thoughts". Not only is this story hilariously funny in spots, it is also touching in the way it portrays Scully's thoughts re: Fox Mulder. A masterful counterpoint to my story and I want to thank Crash for allowing me to archive "My Two Cents" here.

Heaven's in Here
SUMMARY: A "Scully viewpoint story". The first half of the story details how an old friend helps Scully to realize her true feelings for Mulder, and the second part has Scully discover a hidden talent that Mulder possesses, and how she handles the discovery. I tried to make this one a little more wistful and sweet although there is plenty of angst as well. I would also like to thank Amperage, the author of Therapy 1 and 2 for the idea that Mulder might need a little psychoanalysis. 

Ascent, Descent , Affirmation
SUMMARY: This is my take on what happened to Scully between "Ascension' and 'One Breath'. I consider it a vignette and part of it is written in the 'stream of consciousness' style. This one drips with angst. 

Not with a Whisper - Part 1
Not with a Whisper - Part 2
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully revisit some familiar Wisconsin friends and then confront some familiar foes as well in this wide ranging X-File adventure, horror story. Yeah, the werewolves are back! The story also takes the Mulder-Scully relationship to one possible conclusion. I am pushing the envelope a bit here. The plot also takes place in my own X-Files universe, I guess. The events occur after my stories "Wisconsin Death Trip" and "Standin' at the Crossroads". The story features many themes, characters, and plot elements from those stories. And - I hope you all like Frohike's part in this one. It's a doozy. In addition just let me say there are a lot of surprises in this one. Please note: I am putting a special WARNING on this particular story. Some readers may consider it VERY disturbing. It contains VERY GRAPHIC sex and violence. So, please look before you leap into this one.    

A Trip for Two
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully go on vacation. Sounds simple doesn't it? Well...watch out because this trip is full of surprises! This story is just a little piece of light weight stuff I wrote for fun. I wanted to do something with some humor in it after all those dark horror stories so here's the result. Of course, there's lots of horizontal boppin' in here too - so be on your toes. Oh by the way, like the photo that appears with this summary? Well I have to thank TwoSpooky at
TwoSpooky's Home for Wayward Fanfiction for creating it. Check out her site - she has more great photos and fan fic over there.
This one gets the : Explicit Content Warning. Please DO NOT read this story if you object to Graphic Sexual interaction between M&S. The end of this story is
VERY HOT.

Fugue for the Forgotten - Part 1
Fugue for the Forgotten - Part 2
Fugue for the Forgotten - Part 3
SUMMARY: Scully has a crisis of faith after the death of Emily. She and Mulder then learn they have a child together. How? Read on and find out. This is a brief summary for a story that really rocks! It's a rollar coaster ride filled with character, adventure and lots of angst! The story is a true collaboration between myself and the very talented Crash. I've handled most of the Mulder and Skinner sections and Crash put her personal touch on Scully, Marita and the Cigarette Smoking Man (and oh my you must read about CSM and Marita - talk about your match made in hell - Holy smoke!) That said let me tell you there are also parts where we wrote all the characters as well. And I don't think you'll be able to tell - the blending is rather seemless. We've also taken some liberties with certain elements of the X-Files mythology. For example, all of us know Marita Covarrubias works at the UN in New York. For our purposes in this story, we have given her a temporary Washington, DC office. We've done some of other things that go against the mytharc - but hey, it was fun and like I said - we're rockin' and rollin' and Crash and I are on lead guitar. So, enjoy. Once again readers, remember - this is for MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! There is consensual sex between Mulder and Scully. Also, some spots are graphically violent as well. Hey, and check out Crash's web site for more of her great fan fic!

I'd like to thank two other eXtreme Possibilities authors for helping to whip this epic into shape. Thanks to Ten (Kristena) and JEHrat (Janis) for invaluable feedback, comments and criticism. Ladies, Crash and I are very grateful to you both.

 My Cellular One and Only co-authored by Mrs. frogdoggie
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully get up close and personal using the ubiquitous cell phone connection. This vignette has no real plot. After so many ponderous and serious pieces I just had to do something short, sweet, and very
HOT. This is pure erotica folks. The story came from an idea my wife gave me (hence the co-writing credit), plus an e-mail discussion Ten and I had regarding how to write a sex scene using dialogue only. So, this is my answer to that question. Hope you all like it (you too Ten). Once again My Cellular One and Only is rated NC-17 for very graphic sexual content. Please be warned: I am serious about this story being RAW. It starts out fairly tame and gets Very Graphic. I mean if you don't want to read about two people talking frankly and in no uncertain terms about sex, and using very descriptive language - don't read this story. If you read on, and are offended I take no responsibility. 

 Grade B Movie
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully have a little misunderstanding. Mulder likes cheesy scifi and horror films - right? Well...check out how that relates to the sticky situation he gets into with Scully. Yup - Mulder is in hot water as far as Scully is concerned. Find out how the Lone Gunmen figure into the mix. Will there be a happy ending? Tune in and find out. Grade B Movie is a comedy. It's humorous but with a tender side to the story as well. The rating on this one is R for language and sexual innuendo, folks. There is no graphic sex per se. But it is rather naughty in spots. So, take a walk on the less wild side - maybe. 

Accents in Ink
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully have a confrontation over Ed Jerse and a certain tattoo. Expect the unexpected. This is kind of a fantasy piece. A wicked little idea born of speculation between two fan fic authors - one inked and one not yet but leaning towards marking the moment. The Lone Gunmen figure prominently in this little opus as well. Frohike rides again. The shameless little gnome! But he does reveal some surprising, uh, hidden attributes? Yeah, there you go. Once again - no UST here - sex between M&S and no holds barred as well. So, proceed at your own pleasure.

Doing What Comes Naturally
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully's batting practice becomes a game, and the game goes extra innings. Yes, it's a twilight double header all right. And everyone hits a home run. This hot little story is a post "The Unnatural" fan fic. There's plenty of romance but with lots of smut thrown in, of course. Enjoy.

 Last Call
SUMMARY: Yes, readers...this really is, in part, an MSR. But...the gang's all here and this is how I'd like to see it end I think. Be prepared for some 'schmoop'.

Treffen
SUMMARY: Mulder and Scully reunion fic, frogdoggie style. Skinner POV. Some angst. Character death, but not Mulder, Scully, Skinner or the LGM.

Oooh, Baby

SUMMARY: An IWTB list chain-letter style round robin story done as a birthday gift for Char Chaffin. Unabashedly MSR. Multiple author's of course, but all 21 parts feature Mulder and Scully lovin' - and a few surprises. ;-) Note: This is a .txt file.

Fight or Flight 2003 Spooky Awards Winner. Third Place along with "Time and Tide" in Outstanding Companion Stories.

SUMMARY: In the end which will we choose - fight or flight? This MSR vignette is a sequel to the Skinner/Sharon vignette, "Time and Tide" and was written for a friend.

Watch for new stories coming soon... as fast as my little frogdoggie paws can type!

If you are over the age of 18, I'd love to receive your feedback on my fanfic. Comments, suggestions and healthy debate are always welcome. Flames? Hey, flames are for roasting "weenies."
So: Go ahead
E-mail me, I won't bite.

 

Back to top of site.

Navigation bar

 See What's New

Back to the entrance 


DISCLAIMER 1:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 1998, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: January 1, 2004