Chat with the Author Information

Greetings! Get ready to Chat with the Author.
If this goes well, I'll continue it. That means everyone stays polite and acts like well-mannered adults.
I'll try to be here from
8PM until 9 PM Central Standard Time on the first day of every month.
So, let's have some intelligent conversation.
I don't pretend to be an authority on writing or The X-Files.
But it's always fun to trade ideas.
 - frogdoggie aka Jay Fox

PS - Please remember the type of fan fiction I write. Erotica. NC-17 rated material.
If you are under the age of 18 you should NOT be chatting with me.
I can't stress that more strongly.
Thank you.

Needless to say, if this isn't the first day of the month - there is no chat!
On the first of every month follow the link below. Hang on...you'll be transported to:
My Mirror Site Chat Room

Oh also: There is the possibility that my chat client, QuickChat is down for some reason.
As we know, cyberspace is an imperfect world. But I will apologize for that type of server crash.
In the event that QuickChat has an outtage I will try to list that fact on my chat page.
One last note: This chat is in Javascript. If your browser doesn't handle Javascipt then I'm afraid you won't be able to join us.
You might want to consider downloading a newer version of your browser in order to get Javascript. Thanks.
  

   

Back to top of site.

find it

 See What's New


DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 1999, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: April 8, 1999