THE BEASTMASTER FUQ-Q-FEST

SECOND WAVE

CONTENTS

GODDESS MICHELE
UNTITLED POEM
Posted 8/04/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Rating: FRT
Summary: a savage love not to be replaced.

JAMIE
DARK AND STORMY NIGHT CHALLENGE FIC
Posted 12/05/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Rating: FRAO
Summary: Response to the Dark And Stormy Night Challenge

LAYLA
IN THE BUSHES
Posted 8/04/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Rating: FRAO
Summary: a nice appetizer.

MINX
SHARAK'S DESIRE
Posted 6/1/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao, Dar/Sharak
Rating: FRAO
Summary: After watching over Tao and Dar during their loving, Sharak finds himself desiring Dar as a lover. As he is ensorcered in the body of an eagle, what's a man to do? One must do things to achieve one's desire as Sharak finds to his delight.
Many thanks to Layla for all your hard work and wonderful suggestions. Without your help, this fic would never have been.

SPHINXISHISM
SETTLING IN
Posted 9/17/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Rating: FRAO
Summary: This story is just the start of a nice long series I've recently begun. Keep in mind as you read that at his point the boys have been lovers for about three months. It's set after the end of episode three, and I promise the tmore details about the year or so between then and this will come out through the series. At this point, they're on their way to spend the winter at the golden palace with Dar's family.

Note: Nothing descriptive for this first part, but lots of suggestion and wordplay. Enjoy!

THE WICKED GODDESS
THE MARK
Posted 9/19/05
Pairing: Dar/Tao
Rating: FRAO
Summary: A little ditty that woldn't rest until I sent it off. Hope you enjoy it.




Be a part of the Next Wave by joining


Click to subscribe to Beastmaster_Fuq-Q-Fest