Evenin' all,


A little ditty that woldn't rest until I sent it off. Hope you enjoy it.


Loved "Settlin' In" and am eagerly awaiting more!


As always, the boys don’t belong to me, no money is being made and I’m returning them happy and healthy to their owners, Atlantic/Alliance.


Please feel free to archive this, just let me know where it’s headed.



“The Mark”
By the Wicked Goddess


Dar just couldn’t stop looking at the love bite he had left on the side of Tao’s neck. Even Tao noticed the Beastmaster staring at him.

“What? What?" the dark haired man asked. “Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my shirt or what?” Tao twisted and turned, looking for something out of place. And considering everything that he carried, this was no easy feat.

The thought of that mark made Dar all warm inside. Thinking of that brand made him recall another one that he had left on his lover’s thigh.

He remembered how Tao had squirmed in pleasure as he nibbled his way over the Eiron’s stomach, around the indented navel, through the thatch of black curls that nestled the engorged shaft which rose from Tao’s loins and how as the blond man neglected that erect rod, Tao’s whimpered, “please..”. Dar recalled the chuckle that escaped his throat when he told his love to just be patient. He thought of how he nearly erupted in full blown laughter when Tao promised revenge.

When the determined man reached the soft skin on Tao’s inner thigh, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and savored the essence of the man beneath him. He smelled of man, musky, with a hint of the herbs that Tao used when he bathed. Oh yes, this man was everything he needed. But now, he needed to mark him. Dar felt this in a most primitive way. Marking Tao as his. A decadent thought, but one to be implemented.

Drawing the skin between his lips, Dar gently nibbled and laved until he thought Tao would pull out his hair. Taking his lover’s hands, he disengaged the fingers that were woven tight against his skull. The rumble of laughter from Dar’s chest reverberated through Tao’s body.

The golden head rose from Tao’s crotch and he admired his handiwork. Yes, that mark was just about perfect. Going back to his work, Dar registered that Tao was breathing in short gasps and pleaded for Dar to either suck his cock the way he had sucked his skin or he would have to do some serious hand work.

Dar thought that the hand work comment was decidedly unfair, so he grinned up at his lover and engulfed the head of Tao’s penis in his hot mouth.

Tao’s hips left the blankets that he lay on. “Gods above Dar, you’re killing me!” His hands clenched and unclenched the material so hard that Dar wondered if Tao

would rend the fabric.

Feeling mischievous, Dar left off his attack on Tao’s rod and made his way back up towards Tao’s mouth. Finding interesting distractions along the way, Dar nipped at Tao’s navel, laved a nipple, and when his lips found the erratic pulse in Tao’s neck, decided that nothing short of marking Tao there would suffice. Gently pulling the slightly sweaty skin between his teeth, Dar sucked and teased until the rosy hue suited him.

Tao was once again pulling on Dar’s hair, asking, no begging his lover to end his torment and give him release.

Dar knew that Tao was so close to the edge that he reluctantly left that delicious tidbit of skin and plunged his tongue deep into the Eiron’s mouth. Meeting Tao’s questing tongue, they parried and danced the way lovers do.

Feeling the hot pulsing flesh that lie between them, Dar reached down and captured Tao’s length in his hand. Turning his lover in his arms so they lay on their sides, Dar lovingly stroked until he felt the shudders start deep in his love.

How he loved to watch Tao’s face as he reached his orgasm. His eyes would flutter shut and his mouth was slightly open as he gave himself up to the sensations that flooded his body. The tightening of his muscles made the slight man’s strength apparent. Then the joy on his face as the waves of pleasure reached their pinnacle. Yes, that was the beauty of Tao.

He felt a hand on his own member, stroking and loving until he too, reached that far place where heaven just touched the earth.

A heavy, yet satisfied sigh left his lips as he relaxed and a smile touched the side of his mouth as he saw the mark. Yes, this man was his and now any and all who say them the next few risings would know that too.

end